Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Thread: Transformers3: 3D, Ultimate or with special features Blu-ray?

  1. #1

    Default Transformers3: 3D, Ultimate or with special features Blu-ray?

    Any new news on this?

    I held off purchasing it because I wanted to watch it in 3d on my 120" projector.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?


  3. #3
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,083

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Definitely gonna buy the 3D blu ray even though I have no 3D tv
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  4. #4
    Senior Member BAYisBEAST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    237

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Definitely gonna buy the 3D blu ray even though I have no 3D tv
    Same here.
    Transformers 4 - Summer 2014

  5. #5

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Cool, thanks for the heads-up!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    4,073

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Definitely gonna buy the 3D blu ray even though I have no 3D tv
    And same here
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    3d bluray delayed here in germany i have to wait till february 2012

  8. #8

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Is there going to be a regular 2D blu-ray release with the behind the scenes and special features? If so, when's the NA release?

  9. #9
    Junior Member ChivasJona93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nogales, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    26

    Post ultimate pack?

    I hope Nelson replys to this threat. When is the Blu Ray combo pack comming out, the one that includes special features. (3D Blu Ray+Blu Ray+DVD+Digital Copy)
    Transformers FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    on the blu-ray forum, someone said a insert that came with Super 8 said it will be released on December 8th. He is from Australia. Then someone said it was delayed till February.

    Was really hoping to have this before Christmas.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Mech_1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,232

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Its never coming out lol

  13. #13

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    I don't think its coming out this year. We would have heard by now.

    If it doesn't come out they will be missing all the Christmas sales.

    The Later its released, the less it will sell unless its at attractive price point.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    The only certain dates for the 3D Blu-ray (with extras) are Japan - January 20 and Australia - February 2. UK listed on Amazon.co.uk December 12 as a release date a few weeks ago but it's no longer displayed. Obviously something changed. Still Blu-ray.com shows December 6 as a release date for the US, so we have no reason not to trust them.

  15. #15
    Senior Member sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,222

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    The only certain dates for the 3D Blu-ray (with extras) are Japan - January 20 and Australia - February 2. UK listed on Amazon.co.uk December 12 as a release date a few weeks ago but it's no longer displayed. Obviously something changed. Still Blu-ray.com shows December 6 as a release date for the US, so we have no reason not to trust them.
    The release date of 3D Blu in Japan was postponed until Feb 17th (coincidentally it's Mike's birthday).

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    man TF4 will come out before the special edition blu ray with the extra's are out.. whats taking them so long???

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    None of your God damn business!
    Posts
    742

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    For all Australian and New Zealand fans:

    http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/d...blu-ray/653917

    Transformers Single disc Blu-ray
    Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Single disc Blu-ray
    Transformers Dark of the Moon 3D Superset (4 discs 2D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy)


    I'm disappointed it doesn't contain the bonus disc's.


  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default Where Is The Extra Content?!?!?!?!?!

    So thanks to a top website I've gotten my Triple Play Edition of The Dark Of The Moon 2 days early and I must say in its blu ray high def that its looks freakin awesome.

    BUT................... there is absolutely no extra content what so ever. Nothing, nadda, zip, bubkiss, diddly squat. I was so looking forward to the extra features, makings of, commentaries etc etc and there is nothing on here.

    Why the hell not???

  19. #19

    Default Re: Transformers 3D Blu-ray?

    So I guess this is not coming out this year. Was hoping to here something by now since the paramount press release said later this year.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Transformers 3D Blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by space2001 View Post
    So I guess this is not coming out this year.
    And why is that? There are still 32 days till the end of the year.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Transformers 3D Blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    And why is that? There are still 32 days till the end of the year.
    cause we would have heard something about it by now! some sites would have had it on pre-order or some box art pics would have leaked or something.. there has been 0 info about it.. not a good sign.. i doubt its coming out this year as well.. im talking bout the deluxe edition btw.. not the 3d BR..

  22. #22
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Transformers 3D Blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    cause we would have heard something about it by now! some sites would have had it on pre-order or some box art pics would have leaked or something.. there has been 0 info about it.. not a good sign.. i doubt its coming out this year as well.. im talking bout the deluxe edition btw.. not the 3d BR..
    Well I don't know about the deluxe edition. We're discussing the 3D Blu-ray which as we found out is supposed also to have some special features. And if it is released on December 6 I don't see why they won't release the deluxe one too. Most of the fans will buy it for Christmas. There will be a huge profit miss if the studio don't release it before Christmas. And profit miss is very untypical for Hollywood studios.
    We'll get an answer in 1 week time.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Transformers 3D blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post
    For all Australian and New Zealand fans:

    http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/d...blu-ray/653917

    Transformers Single disc Blu-ray
    Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Single disc Blu-ray
    Transformers Dark of the Moon 3D Superset (4 discs 2D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy)


    I'm disappointed it doesn't contain the bonus disc's.
    I would've thought one of the Blu Ray discs in the DotM 3D set has the special features on it (one for the movie in 3D, one for 2D, leaving one more Blu Ray disc)...

  24. #24
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Transformers 3D Blu-ray?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Magnus View Post
    I would've thought one of the Blu Ray discs in the DotM 3D set has the special features on it (one for the movie in 3D, one for 2D, leaving one more Blu Ray disc)...
    It's like Majestick said.

    1 disc - movie on 3D blu ray
    1 disc - movie on 2D blu-ray
    1 disc - movie on DVD
    1 disc - movie on CD (digital copy)

  25. #25

    Default Transformers 3 ultimate edition blu ray

    so guys when is this coming out? i didnt buy the edition that came out on sept 30 instead i just borrowed my uncle's and kept it lol..
    so the reason i didnt buy is because i wanted the edition with special features. will the ultimate edition have special features? when is the release date for it?

    thanks

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •