Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 243

Thread: The Trailer Thread

  1. #201
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    First trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

    ...
    That looks amazing. It definitely looks different compared to the pulpy, golden-age feel of the The First Avenger.

  2. #202
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,083

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    First trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    This looks seems like it's gonna be so much better than the first. In fact, it looks it might be better than that crap called Iron Man 3
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Here's the first trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past.


  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Here's the second trailer for the new Robocop. I still think it's gonna suck compared to the original...


  5. #205
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,366

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    NE... NEE... NEED FOR SPEED THE MOVIE


  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Here's the first official UK trailer for Noah.


  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Need For Speed official trailer #2.


  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    First trailer for Sabotage. Looks like Arnold is back again in an good old action movie.

  9. #209
    Senior Member greensmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    238

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Lars von Trier, one of the boldest & the greatest filmmakers in our time, never stops.
    Official trailer of his new film "Nymphomaniac." Only adult.



  10. #210
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,147

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greensmoke View Post
    Lars von Trier, one of the boldest & the greatest filmmakers in our time, never stops.
    Official trailer of his new film "Nymphomaniac." Only adult.


    .....Ummmmm, okay.... I read about this film, but actually seeing this just makes me just go WOW.... Does having actual sex automatically make a movie better than a movie where they don't? I don't get it.

    And why am I not surprised to see Willem Defoe in this...

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    This is a trailer for Zorro Reborn. A movie that hasn't got a green light from 20th Century Fox yet, so the thing with this trailer is exactly the same shit as with the Godzilla trailer. Watch this asap before it gets pulled by FOX!! They have already blocked it on YouTube!!
    The only question is, would you like to see this movie?

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Here's the first trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2! Next summer is gonna be awesome!! Wooooii!!!

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    The first trailer for Jupiter Ascending. A new movie from the Wachowskie's, the persons behind The Matrix trilogy. It sure looks better than what Cloud Atlas was...


  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Check out the near four minute extended trailer to The Amazing Spider-Man 2! It looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in 3D at the movies!
    And for once a big blockbuster movie premieres here before the US. On April 18th it's time to see Spidey again!


  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    These new trailers just keep on coming right after the Super Bowl has ended.
    Here's the new trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier.


  16. #216
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Finally a great looking R-rated action movie.



    He's definitely BACK!

  17. #217
    Senior Member Hardkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    L.A.~ lower Alabama
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Jinn... 4-4-14


  18. #218
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,366

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Check out the near four minute extended trailer to The Amazing Spider-Man 2! It looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in 3D at the movies!
    And for once a big blockbuster movie premieres here before the US. On April 18th it's time to see Spidey again!
    Nice. I think we'll get Spidey 2 on April 30 over here. While Cap 2 on March 26!

    Does that mean you guys get Spidey first, while we get Cap first? Not even sure if ill get to even watch them on the first day. Work has been toxic these days. But will try.

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Nice. I think we'll get Spidey 2 on April 30 over here. While Cap 2 on March 26!

    Does that mean you guys get Spidey first, while we get Cap first? Not even sure if ill get to even watch them on the first day. Work has been toxic these days. But will try.
    No. We get both before the US! Captain America 2 on March 26th and Spidey on April 18th!
    US gets Captain America 2 on April 4th and Spidey on May 2nd. Guess the Marvel movies are more popular in Europe than what they are in the US and that's why we get both before the people in the US gets to see them. Though I believe that people in the US will download piracy copies of both movies before they premiere over there, only cause we get the movies in Europe so much earlier than the US...

  20. #220
    Senior Member Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unicron
    Posts
    1,366

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    No. We get both before the US! Captain America 2 on March 26th and Spidey on April 18th!
    US gets Captain America 2 on April 4th and Spidey on May 2nd. Guess the Marvel movies are more popular in Europe than what they are in the US and that's why we get both before the people in the US gets to see them. Though I believe that people in the US will download piracy copies of both movies before they premiere over there, only cause we get the movies in Europe so much earlier than the US...
    Nice! So we get Cap 2 the same time as you over here in Asia which is on March 26! And Spidey 2 over here is on April 30 which is still earlier than the US release date!

    Most, if not all of the official toys are also released over here earlier than in the US because they're now manufactured in China which is in this part of the globe. The Americans are Generous!

  21. #221
    Senior Member baddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    109

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    transformers: age of extinction trailer


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yk20rdPL4



    the amazing spider-man 2 trailer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvLxHvp2lTA


    i made that trailers.

    i will make trailers like those, hope you like.

    your opinion is important to develop my vision

  22. #222
    Senior Member Horror Sober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread


  23. #223
    Senior Member Horror Sober's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Damn it, Universal's taking them down.

  24. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls! The first ever R-rated Marvel movie trailer is here!
    Here's.... Deadpool!!!

  25. #225
    Senior Member HarryCanyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    2,217

    Default Re: The Trailer Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls! The first ever R-rated Marvel movie trailer is here!
    Here's.... Deadpool!!!

    Looks awesome

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •