Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TF1-2-3 trilogy Steel Set [ Update #3]

Default Re: TF1-2-3 trilogy Steel Set [ Update #3]

Oh man! I really want to get and I have enough to afford it but since I live with my parents they always open up my packages and if they see it they'll rage at me for spending money on 2 things I already have.....
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Oh man! I really want to get and I have enough to afford it but since I live with my parents they always open up my packages and if they see it they'll rage at me for spending money on 2 things I already have.....
    Ship it to a friends house.

Quote Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
    Ship it to a friends house.
    Better yet, I'll just ship it to my sister's apartment complex and she could bring it over....I just don't know when she would be able to stop by.

i got a question for nelson if you don't mind answering please?,
    is this a steel packaging or steel efect? also is the film cell plaque glass thing removable from the case like the picture in amazon or it is connected to the set?
    also are this personally signed by bay himself and not a stamp pre print thing?

Does anyone know what the PayPal adress is to order this?

Wouw dude... you need to tell them they should keep their filthy hands off of your mail, its a violation of your privacy its against the law to open up other peoples mail, if its your name on the box or letter its your propperty its as simple as that.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by musicmad View Post
    is this a steel packaging or steel effect? also is the film cell plaque glass thing removable from the case like the picture in amazon or it is connected to the set?
    I also asked this a long time ago what kind of materials its made of, i didn't get an answer to it.. and you don't need to have a stamp for that, there are mechanical arms/machines that copies Michael's way of signature's, so Michael has to do one good one and the machine does the rest of the job so the signature might not be unique but the signature is unique cause it is Michael's signature so a signature in real life when you meat Michael is WAAYYyy more special and better of course.

I also think the filmstrip is mounted onto the case and can not eb removed, by the looks of it the case is cardboard and the holder is real steel diamondplating.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I also asked this a long time ago what kind of materials its made of, i didn't get an answer to it.. and you don't need to have a stamp for that, there are mechanical arms/machines that copies Michael's way of signature's, so Michael has to do one good one and the machine does the rest of the job so the signature might not be unique but the signature is unique cause it is Michael's signature so a signature in real life when you meat Michael is WAAYYyy more special and better of course.

I also think the filmstrip is mounted onto the case and can not eb removed, by the looks of it the case is cardboard and the holder is real steel diamondplating.

If I remember correctly when they first announced this and Nelson did the follow up posts, he said they were actually signed by Michael Bay. I believe it was said that he was hand signing all 5000 of them. The filmstrip is in plexiglass, and it may be attached to the case. We will know in 30 days what it's made of, but it looks really nice
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

is this a steel packaging or steel efect? also is the film cell plaque glass thing removable from the case like the picture in amazon or it is connected to the set?
    Steel effect.

I've said it a million times: Bay is signing all 5,000 personally.

Smile Re: TF1-2-3 trilogy Steel Set [ Update #3]

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Steel effect.I've said it a million times: Bay is signing all 5,000 personally.
    Thanks for this info...can't wait!!!!!

Steel effect.

thanks for the answer nelson just ordered from a big fan in the uk
    one last question so the movie plaque are the the film cell images the same or different for each person?
    and the signature wont be the same as another one is that right?

I wonder how many have been sold already...

Banned

I wonder how many have been sold already...
    yeah, would love to know that! also wish that each set was numbered..

so what exactly is steel effect? plastic that looks like steel?

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    yeah, would love to know that! also wish that each set was numbered..

so what exactly is steel effect? plastic that looks like steel?
    I'm guessing so...just a material in which they just made it look like steel. So the set isn't actually made of STEEL.

Steel effect.

You must be fed up by now. Sorry for so many questions.

one last question so the movie plaque are the the film cell images the same or different for each person?
    The first images that leaked with the Limited Edition set had slightly different images on the movie plaque than the one that is on the main page. So I'm guessing that they might be slightly variable for each copy. And of course it's not a real film strip but images from the movie which were given the film strip look.

and the signature wont be the same as another one is that right?
    Well from 5000 signatures some may look alike. It depends on Michael's hand. But still every copy will be unique. Don't worry.

@ Nelson or anyone that might be able to answer this. With the exception of the additional fetures and extras on the DOTM Blu-Ray, will there be anything new as far as new extras with either the 1st and or 2nd movies in the set?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness 1 View Post
    @ Nelson or anyone that might be able to answer this. With the exception of the additional fetures and extras on the DOTM Blu-Ray, will there be anything new as far as new extras with either the 1st and or 2nd movies in the set?
    No.

No.
    Thank you.

So out of those 5000 copies being sold, is it Amazon and Walmart who are the 2 selling them? Is it strange that the 5000 are not sold out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness 1 View Post
    So out of those 5000 copies being sold, is it Amazon and Walmart who are the 2 selling them? Is it strange that the 5000 are not sold out yet?
    its not sold out because amazon dont exactly put its autographed unless you go down into the product description and it's not put in the title i reckons that's why its not sold yet but it will 5,000 isnt many worldwide

its not sold out because amazon dont exactly put its autographed unless you go down into the product description and it's not put in the title i reckons that's why its not sold yet but it will 5,000 isnt many worldwide
    any way to know how many have been sold?

I think the reason its not sold out yet is because there isnt really anything unique with this set that makes it stand out over say just buying the first 2 movies on blu-ray and then getting the dotm 3d blu-ray pack when it also comes out on the 31st. The only thing that this set has that the stand alones dont is Bay's Autograph and its in a fake plastic metal looking case. Yeah I know Bay's sig is very important to a lot of you but if you are getting this set just for his sig, your throwing away your money. If the set's sig is the real thing, then that means years down the line this set with sig (unopened) will be worth something, but from the sounds of it, everyone that is buying it here plans on watching the movies so if you are looking for a collecters item that will increase in value down the line, why would you open the set. And I truely hope for those who spend this money on this set, that the sig is real and not a computerized duplicate of the real thing.

Banned

there is no way of telling how much it has sold, but if it hasnt sold out, it's cause most ppl didn't know it was coming! the whole release thing was messed up! the general public, probably bought that no extra's lame edition, without knowing that there was a special edition on the way.. had everything launched together, it would have done really well.. but most ppl who arn't huge TF fans as such, are not going to double dip.. its only hardcore tf fans who knew that there was a special edition on the way.. paramount handled the release all wrong, it should have been out in time for christmas as well.. im sure ppl also bought that lame trilogy set for christmas not knowing this was coming out as well..

Banned

i saw an ad for the 3d dotm blu ray, but not for the limited edition set.. they might put one out soon..

This is why we should get these two versions guys..

Nelson will you reserve a copy (steel set) for me? i havent gotten a reaction from you yet with the Paypal thingy..
    And will this Ultimate edition be released here in Europe? with digital copy? i want that too..