Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: TF1-2-3 trilogy Steel Set [ Update #3]

Default Re: TF1-2-3 trilogy Steel Set [ Update #3]

oh no~ so sad

Dudes i am freakin LOVING the Special Features material disc! XD !!! Freakin LOVING it! Thank you SSSSsssoooooo much Michael! god XD i had so many goosebumps now XD i made pictures of my arm to show you guys haha XD awesome! Love the humor in it, love the cast and crew and EVERYTHING! XD awesome! i'm now watching 'Uncharted territory: NASA's future then and now' awesome stuff
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Whaaa dudes freakin love it! XD i also had a tear in my eye at a certain moment.
    Michael you really made a fantastic Extra's disc, awesome stuff !!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I'm through the disc and i had 36 goose bumps on my arm :P one very long one at the end of 'uncharted territory: NASA's future then and now'

And yeah! I'm super happy with my trilogy boxset!
    But next time i'm gonna let it be sent by a better mail service.
    Thank you a thousand times Michael for your authograph!
    It's my first EVER celebrity autograph! very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    i had so many goosebumps now XD i made pictures of my arm to show you guys
    I'm through the disc and i had 36 goose bumps on my arm
    Did you take a picture of those too.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

My favourite piece was on how hard it was to film the Lincoln Memorial, that really had me cracking up!
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide

Did you take a picture of those too.
    Haha i didnt mean 36 bumps on my arm i had a total of 36 times goose bumps :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness
    My favourite piece was on how hard it was to film the Lincoln Memorial, that really had me cracking up!
    Yeah that was hilarious haha XD but it also shows how many retarded little rules every country has with these kind of tourist things you know.
    I understand there needs to be respect for certain monuments but it's really ant-f*cking when you start introducing these dumb little rules, and all countries should stop making them just to irritate and bug eachother with it.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Yeah that was hilarious haha XD but it also shows how many retarded little rules every country has with these kind of tourist things you know.
    I understand there needs to be respect for certain monuments but it's really ant-f*cking when you start introducing these dumb little rules, and all countries should stop making them just to irritate and bug eachother with it.
    I don't know, I think the person was just being a b*tch. The second Night at the Museum had the memorial, and there was a lot filmed in there, going right against what the woman was telling Bay what he can and can't do.
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

There are rules created in all countries to preserve monuments for years and years to come and it depends on what kind of material the monument is made of.
    In Italy for instance you cant enter the Vatican without having long sleaves shirts and long pants, they do this to avoid dust and hairs to come in and land on the monuments but if you think twice about it they should close the front door to avoid more dust and smog from getting in in the first place, create a clean room and there prep everybody to enter the Vatican to really avoid these certain things.
    And the the theory of light damaging stone is still very odd to me and needs to be proven to me that it really does damage the material in any way, if you ask me the only damaging about light is that it's from the sun with UV rays in them, this would be most logic to me but i guess it's a tradition everywhere now to not take pictures anymore. =/

Is it just me or are there no directors commentary on the main movie in the limited edition blu-ray release, like we got in both T1 and T2?
    Yes it's me in my avatar and yes it's inspired by Michael Bay!

Quote Originally Posted by Daneimp View Post
    Is it just me or are there no directors commentary on the main movie in the limited edition blu-ray release, like we got in both T1 and T2?
    Have no idea, i have to check it out..

You know what else was terrible/nerve-racking to watch? After Michael specifically said to be careful with the Mercedes when driving it! that when Alan Tudyk (Dutch) was behind the wheel of the Mercedes!! (not to spoil it for people who havent watched it yet, you know teh rest) O_o man i felt with Michael there for a moment jeezz.. O_o first the girl then that O_o was probably a hell for Michael =/ and afterwards he eats a BigMac! O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Daneimp
    Insert disc, menu, go to settings, audio, then choose directors commentary.

?....when Alan Tudyk (Dutch) was behind the wheel of the Mercedes!!
    The car is not a Mercedes. It's Maybach. One of the most expensive cars in the world.

Insert disc, menu, go to settings, audio, then choose directors commentary.
    There is no director's commentary in DOTM. It's been discussed 100 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    The car is not a Mercedes. It's Maybach. One of the most expensive cars in the world.

There is no director's commentary in DOTM. It's been discussed 100 times already.
    - Oh yeah, typo.

- and i meant TF1 & 2. everyone knows TF3 doesnt have it.

- and i meant TF1 & 2. everyone knows TF3 doesnt have it.
    The guy was asking about TF3.

Question Re: TF1-2-3 trilogy Steel Set [ Update #3]

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where / how to access the digital copies? I can't seem to find it!

Thanks

There are none.. You have to pop in the dvd yourself and convert it to whatever file or res. you want it to be.

Btw i still have to post my Michael Bay sig. :P hhmmm.. should i do it..? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Electronshaper View Post
    Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where / how to access the digital copies? I can't seem to find it!

Thanks
    The collector's set doesn't include the digital copies.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness 1 View Post
    The special features with DOTM are no ware near as good as in ROTF. I think it's funny how they had hardly no real time to get ROTF done because of the writer's strike and yet ROTF's bonus and extra material was by far way better. I almost feel that if they had the proper time to really write a good thought out script for ROTF, it may have been far Superior to DOTM. Yeah some of the new bots and concepts were great in DOTM but the plot and story was still lacking. And I know feel that the writer for DOTM just didnt have it in him to write the 3rd script by himself and almost feel that by bringing him in to help out in the second movie, lended to the downfall of that movie's story. I truly feel the original writers did a far superior job and if had the proper time in ROTF, probably would have nailed the script for that movie without the help of a 3rd writer at all. I say bring them back for the 4th and future movies and drop Kruger.
    could not say it any better...

i don't see orci en kurzman comming back working with michael again, something happend between them.

Im all in for new writers
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....