Thread: Audio question

Default Audio question

I've been looking if someone can tell me what is the best option when watching a DVD or BluRay with headphones. I know the player will down mix to 2.0 through the plug, but should I set up in stereo for better quality? There must be a purpose for that track. All the players down mix the 5.1 to 2.0 but when is the occasion for set up the stereo track. I am confused. *Thanks
    ALL HAIL MICHAEL BAY

Default Re: Audio question

You could get one of these 7.1 surround headsets you know

I suggest you pick the PS3 headset, it gets nothing but great reviews like the guys also said in the first video.

If your not gonna buy a 7.1 headset, then yes i would choose the Stereo option to ON and if its possible choose one of the Dolby Digital options to get better sound, you will have to listen to the quality of the sound yourself, we can not judge for you cause we don't know what you play on your DVD or Blu-ray Player or PC or whatever and we dont know what it supports.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Flyingheart! Always handy. Thanks a lot. And yes! I will consider buying one of those.
    ALL HAIL MICHAEL BAY

Quote Originally Posted by JuanCarlos View Post
    Flyingheart! Always handy. Thanks a lot. And yes! I will consider buying one of those.
    It's no problem man love to help people out on this forum , you can order one online here: http://www.estarland.com/Playstation...uct.38091.html

When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!