Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need for Speed: The Run Trailer Made by Michael Bay

Default Re: Need for Speed: The Run Trailer Made by Michael Bay

I played the game a little bit so far and i loved it until something happened..! XD it ruined my gaming experience.. my PS3 froze.. lol, but it also happened again after i started Battlefield 3 that also froze! XD was weird but the EA servers really sucked this weekend too freakin hate that.. but i'll try doing it tomorrow.

I loved everything so far, the story, the graphics looked good, I'm glad there's a person INSIDE the car this time around (in Burnout paradise you didn't have that), the nitro i wanted to use a bit more it loads a bit to slow for my taste but its fun tho, it keeps you on the edge of your seat you know and just the action in the game is great so far i loved it all.

I need to play it some more to have a serious thought about this game but love it so far..

P.S: I thought Michael had something to do with Frostbite working together with NFS, hoping that NFS would be a test game for a future TF4 & 5 game with the engine of Frostbite working together with Dice maybe.. but i just saw there are other games using the Frostbite engine as well so i guess it may or may not happen.. i don't know.. Medal of Honor was a test game for Battlefield 3 so i thought NFS would be that test game for TF4 & 5 the game.. ah think what you will.. let's hope for the best, right guys?

If you have Need for Speed you will get the The Run Dog Tag in Battlefield 3 which is cool if your a bit of a collector:
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Need for Speed: The Run Trailer Made by Michael Bay

When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!