Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed: The Run Trailer Made by Michael Bay

Default Re: Need for Speed: The Run Trailer Made by Michael Bay

Ok i just watched it to 1:02 looks fantastic i'm gonna download that video and watch it on the big screen i set up for the halloween party :P is gonna be sick! XD
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Omg the build-up was just excellent it really felt like a movie halfway.. :O Awesome scenes! i'm sold! excellent job Michael! XD
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I watched it a second time and now it feels even better lol :P i got goose bumps over my arms and even legs XD but this is probably because im watching it in HD on a big screen with awesome surround sound. :P

I saw some great landscapes in the trailer which i LOVED in Burnout Paradise and i hope they invest as much money and effort into this game like any other great game they make and not make a half a product because Michael Bay worked on this game.
    I also hope that it's possible for the gamer to choose his own music like in Burnout Paradise that was awesome option to have in the game

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Looks awesome. Michael Bay needs to stick for TF4! it's obvious why!!! he's the best!
    I Fight Giant Robots

Banned

Michael Bay makes me want to buy this game!!

I can't wait to see this movie!!!

Oh wait, it's a game?

Is that Christina Hendricks' voice and "look" in the trailer?

edit: G00gle would have helped, so yes, it's her. http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/1...eed-for-speed/

OMG...! O_O ... OMG!... XD XD

Michael you are a GOD! XD if you had something to do with this, did you have something to do with this? XD thank you, thank you, thank you! XD

I definitely would love to see Michael directing a race movie. I don't think Fast and Furious are good enough to be cults. Michael could do that.

Dudes... this game is one step, well.. maybe two steps away from being a freakin Transformers game, i swear to god if this ever happens i'm gonna flip out lol XD

Wouldn't it be cool if you had like eight people in one multiplayer match or more of course ;D and have like two players playing as one, like in multiplayer one player being the character and one player being the Transformer? the teamwork on that would be phenomenal i think XD or maybe you could choose which one you'll be the charcter in the car driving or the player being the Transformers character and while the car is in vehicle mode the player of the character inside would see the driving of the Transfomer in cinematic camera-view like your in a movie or something, and of course you could choose different camera views like in GT you know or something similar and the driver would get tasks along the way while the player being the Transformer would drive to the next objective like Cops and Robbers in Burnout would be so freakin awesome right?

Apparently theres a demo out, and i think i might be pre-ordering this looks freakin awesome so far.

If that NFS/Transformers-like game would ever come i would freakin love it to have a voice-changer in it cause i got that Optimus helmet from TF1 and it just doesn't do a proper job at changing my voice all that well if you could have that on a disc and the software would adjust certain volumes in high and low sounds and calibrate it to the voice of that specific Transformers character that would be freakin sick right!? XD

And maybe have a option to jump and project the Character-driver out like Bumblebee did in DOTM in the Highway-scene that would be freakin kick ass XD mwahaha XD

That was amazing.
    Felt like I was watching a film at some parts.
    If only that could be turned into a movie directed by him.
    Havent played a NFS game in years.
    But that was pretty amazing to watch.

* * Attention! contains F-words * *

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

OMG I want this gaameee!!! Hahahah and I really want it with this guy talking during the game cause it is so fuunny!

"Michael Bay is made out of rainbow powder"

Banned

6.5 from ign.. Review seems like its an average game..that sucks..
    kinda glad i didn't pre-order it..
    getting Assassins Creed tomorrow, then Saints Row 3 on the 18th..

Man, I'm with all of you who wants Michael to do the movie of this game!!!
    This could just be the break Michael wants from the TF franchise and the speculated TF4.
    Just imagine Micheal going to Paramount and saying like: "Hey, you guys want me to do TF4 right? Well, I'll do it, but first I need the billion dollars that TF3 made at the Box Office." Paramount are like "wtf?" Michael is like: "I'm gonna do Need for Speed first and I need the cash to buy me a couple of Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Porsche's, Audi's, Aston Martin's, BMW's, Chevy Camaro's, Dodge Chargers, Ford Mustangs, Shelby Cobras, Nissan GT-R's, Pagani Zonda's and a McLaren F1 and then I'm gonna blow them all up!" :lmao
    This could be the most expensive and coolest action movie EVER made and if somebody knows how to blow cars and shit up, it's Michael Bay!!
    Imagine just Michael shooting a scene with a Lamborghini and he's like: "This is what happens when a Lamborghini meets a AH-64 Apache gunship and it's Hellfire missile!" And knowing how good contacts Michael has with the military, he probably could make it happen as well!!

Dude i really dont read game reviews its total BS, ive played some lame looking games that were really really fun and they had bad reviews so i really dont care what score a game gets, if i can play that game over and over and over then its a great game for me, i played some awesome titles that had loads of advertisement and i played them once or i didnt even finish that game and looked great but i didnt love it and it had a great score so it really doesnt matter what score a game gets for me.
    If i like it its good enough for me, i aint following the masses.

And about Michael Bay making a Need for Speed movie might be a fun idea but he's already doing Pain & Gain so that already involves cars and chase scenes, and dudes.. i'm totally hooked by this game now on the PS Network called PAYDAY: The Heist, i'm playing the demo non-stop i cant get enough of it lol i'm so addicted to this game and i dont know why lol XD well i do know why, its freakin awesome to heist a bank! XD its a great thrill to do it and great thing that Michael is doing a heist movie is awesome

Banned

man, the car list isnt that great, cant customize cars at all, the story is really short, and you cant replay sections to improve your times etc.. no free roam mode, honestly.. forget this, get last years NFS: Hot Pursuit! now that was an Amazing game! that was made by the guys who made Burnout, even Graphically that looks better than this..

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    man, the car list isnt that great, cant customize cars at all, the story is really short, and you cant replay sections to improve your times etc.. no free roam mode, honestly.. forget this, get last years NFS: Hot Pursuit! now that was an Amazing game! that was made by the guys who made Burnout, even Graphically that looks better than this..
    You sound like you're a fan of NFS Underground series.
    "Can you point to the object that represents the resilient parasite of an idea caught in the temple nature of the subconcious human mind?"

I'll be testing the game out for myself but thanks anyways.

Banned

Oh Dayum! Thanks for the update, maybe I'll wait fore the price to drop instead of paying top dollar for this game if that's the case.

I went to see this Dutch movie Nova Zembla a few days ago (Netherlands first ever 3D movie! ) the movie was great btw, but the trailers before the movie started they showed:
    • Need for Speed The Run with "Michael Bay" in giant letters (i was chuckle-ing? like a little schoolgirl when i saw the trailer i was liek NO WAY! XD so awesome to see that trailer on the big screen with Michael's name it was so awesome! XD
    and other trailers like
    • Tin Tin
    • War Horse
    I thought this was so freakin awesome! XD Michael's and Steven's trailers before the first 3D Dutch movie ever was soooo awesome! XD :PP i wanted to make a picture but i was to late everytime lmao XD

Oh! and i also saw the trailer when i was watching Ultimate Survival on Discovery Channel! awesome episode with Jake Gyllenhaal in it.

Well.. i bought NFS The Run i'm gonna play it later tonight maybe.