Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated: Paramount eyes back-to-back 'Transformers' shoots

Default Re: Updated: Paramount eyes back-to-back 'Transformers' shoots

And here is Jason's respond to the rumors:

"You know, I don't know how those things start. You read them. Someone told me about it. The internet is a dangerous place. I've got a lot of stuff in front of me, but Michael Bay is a talented man. This last one just made a billion dollars around the world, so people like his films. He's a talented man."

Well it's not an exact denial.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/702455/is-jason-statham-in-talks-for-transformers-4.jhtml

Default Re: Paramount eyes back-to-back 'Transformers' shoots

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    I am currently not talking to Paramount on T4 and T5 despite reports. I'm looking at a lot of possibilities coming my way right now weighing options. Most likely going to be doing the low budget Pain and Gain, a true story crime thriller. It's a very quick shoot and quite funny. Also just finishing the 3 disc set of the Transformer trilogy.

Michael
    YES! (About Pain & Gain; I've been looking forward for that film since Mr. Bay first mentioned it.)

Although, I'm a bit bummed out about no TF4 for Mr. Bay. They're HIS films, and I really don't want someones else taking them over...
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

Quote Originally Posted by Lbrosfilm View Post

Although, I'm a bit bummed out about no TF4 for Mr. Bay. They're HIS films, and I really don't want someones else taking them over...
    Well he just said that currently he is not talking about it with the studio. Nothing final. I'm pretty sure that TF4 is one of the many possibilities that Michael is considering right now. Everything is in his hands.

I am currently not talking to Paramount on T4 and T5 despite reports. I'm looking at a lot of possibilities coming my way right now weighing options. Most likely going to be doing the low budget Pain and Gain, a true story crime thriller. It's a very quick shoot and quite funny. Also just finishing the 3 disc set of the Transformer trilogy.

Michael
    This is great news to hear. Definitley made my day. Its so soon to be talking about more Transformers films.
    I wouldnt be opposed to the idea of TF 4 and TF 5 I just think its too soon to think about that.
    Really excited for Pain & Gain now and I can't wait for the Transformers Blu Ray trilogy.
    Thanks for clearing all that up Michael and thanks for the great news.

Michael
    I'm very excited about Pain & Gain. Thanks for the update, Michael.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Well he just said that currently he is not talking about it with the studio. Nothing final. I'm pretty sure that TF4 is one of the many possibilities that Michael is considering right now. Everything is in his hands.
    I think it's smoke and mirrors. A statement like this in my opinion is more of a deflection as opposed to denying he's going to be working on the films. For all we know - The discussions are over and it's a done deal just not ready to be announced as of yet - Which would make Michael's statement truthful that he's not "currently talking to Paramount on T4 and T5 despite reports"

Either way, Paramound & Hasbro want to make the movies - Now just a question of who to direct, cast, and release dates.

Quote Originally Posted by WUZUP1998 View Post
    I think it's smoke and mirrors. A statement like this in my opinion is more of a deflection as opposed to denying he's going to be working on the films. For all we know - The discussions are over and it's a done deal just not ready to be announced as of yet - Which would make Michael's statement truthful that he's not "currently talking to Paramount on T4 and T5 despite reports"

Either way, Paramound & Hasbro want to make the movies - Now just a question of who to direct, cast, and release dates.
    exactly! i luv how everyone else on this thread is happy to hear well.. just about anything other than confirmation of a sequel: rol (here comes the ragers) anyway i am certain that Hasbro and Paramount are not stupid this goldengoose of a franchise shall return sooner apparently than some of you would like it to. good luck on any movie Mr. Bay that you choose to do.

Sweet, now that would rock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERWING View Post
    i luv how everyone else on this thread is happy to hear well.. just about anything other than confirmation of a sequel: rol (here comes the ragers)
    RAAAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!

JK, I guess the happiness just comes from the sheer fact that Mike came onto the forum and started to tell us stuff. Trust me, it's no everyday occurance.

Michael
    Woo!! I ain't dissapointed about TF4 or 5 since it's quite early, but you making Pain & Gain sounds awesome, I really wanna see what you can do with low budget. I say it's gonna be brilliant! Hope you can get again Steve Jablonsky, he's quite good in music, and his scores are very different from each other. I say he's perfect for all of your movies
    I'm also eyeeing that 3-disc set , Hope I can get it in Blu-Ray when it comes out.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

If there is a TF4 and tf5, when will we hear about this? and ummm...when does the 3 disc come out? 2 disc?
    I Fight Giant Robots

Thank you dearest Michael.i cant wait for P&G!
    I Rise,You Fall

Michael

You're the man Michael.waiting for your next!
    I Rise,You Fall

Thank you for the update! So excited about Pain and Gain!

"Michael Bay is made out of rainbow powder"