Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro in Talks for Fourth Transformers Movie

Default Hasbro in Talks for Fourth Transformers Movie

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...sformers-movie
    More news on TF 4. I just found this at Super Hero Hype. I thought any news was good news.

Default Re: Hasbro in Talks for Fourth Transformers Movie

Quote Originally Posted by trekkiebot1701 View Post
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...sformers-movie
    More news on TF 4. I just found this at Super Hero Hype. I thought any news was good news.
    Thanks for sharing Trekkiebot i was searching the net for any TF4 news myself just now but didnt find anything.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Thanks for sharing Trekkiebot i was searching the net for any TF4 news myself just now but didnt find anything.
    Your welcome. I was searching also. I check every day anywhere I can for TF4 news.

Quote Originally Posted by trekkiebot1701 View Post
    Your welcome. I was searching also. I check every day anywhere I can for TF4 news.
    Ha keep it up! ;D i'll do it too
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

"NEW YORK - Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner said Monday that the toy giant is in active discussions with studio partner Paramount, director Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg about a potential fourth Transformers movie, adding he hopes to have news to share in the next quarter."

This made my day. The fact that the talks with Michael continue is really encouraging. Go for it!

Okay, that's good to hear, if Hasbro wants another film with the transformers, then go back the the beginning before the war on cybertron. Should some insight to the characters before they became emmies and why their fight is so important to them. Tells us about Cybertron and her people. Bring in the relationships, life and story of the cybertrons three stories here, the beginning when Sentinel found Orion and the others and show how he mentor them and how great he was. second the twlight years before the war broke out when Megatron was incharge of the millitary and Optimus the science division. thirdly the war and leaving the planet in search of the allspark.

Well, at least they MENTIONED Pain & Gain...
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Heart: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

I am, first and foremost, a Michael Bay fan, and personally I want to see him directing something new, completely new. You know, something like "Pain & Gain". He did a damn good job with the "Transformers" films, the last one was a huge, huge success...and it's time for him to move on.

Of course, he can still be a producer of the fourth movie. He'll be involved, but at the same time he'll have the time to work on something new. Kinda like Chris Nolan and the way he jumps from "The Dark Knight Rises" to "Man of Steel".
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

this news made my day. If i could say one thing to MBay, id like to say: Please think out the next trilogy as a whole (like lord of the rings) and not as a sequence of individual movies. Then id add that doing a prequel series allowed for the use of currently dead TFs without having to bring them back to life, so fan favorites could be seen again. Then id thank him greatly!

Quote Originally Posted by sinbad View Post
    Okay, that's good to hear, if Hasbro wants another film with the transformers, then go back the the beginning before the war on cybertron. Should some insight to the characters before they became emmies and why their fight is so important to them. Tells us about Cybertron and her people. Bring in the relationships, life and story of the cybertrons three stories here, the beginning when Sentinel found Orion and the others and show how he mentor them and how great he was. second the twlight years before the war broke out when Megatron was incharge of the millitary and Optimus the science division. thirdly the war and leaving the planet in search of the allspark.
    Nice but too expensive for a feature film. We need to be realists.

P.S. By the way what does the CEO mean by "next quarter"? Quarter of what? The end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post

P.S. By the way what does the CEO mean by "next quarter"? Quarter of what? The end of the year?
    The fiscal year. Check the link.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    The fiscal year. Check the link.
    Thanks.

So last quarter is July 1, 2012 - September 30, 2012. Damn this is almost a whole year. However I'm sure we'll hear sooner about P&G.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Bay chooses to take on a producer's role, this go-around. Whatever the case, a fourth installment from this property has so much potential that the announcement isn't the least bit surprising.

It is just a posibility people, come down. It is not official yet. But shure, it will be nice to see a Transformers 4 soon, and if it happens, it will happen after the movie that Michael Bay is planing to make. I hope Tf 4 happens. But if it happens, it will be like in 5 years or so. Let's understand that Michael Bay has bigger projects in mind and he need a break from Transformers.
    Transformers FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/10/17/paramount-plans-transformers-4-and-5-to-be-shot-back-to-back.html

So, anyone has seen that Variety article?
    Nelson, know anything? 'Cause I'm dying here!

Here is the Variety article.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118044618

"Screenwriter Ehren Kruger is said to have an idea for the next installments that the studio is high on, and has only begun engaging with writers." - This guy is fast! :borat

"One element that won't return: Shia LaBeouf, who's said he's moving on, giving Paramount the chance to pair a new face with the shape-shiftrorobots." - Although I liked Shia and this article doesn't mean anything, I think the movie will benefit from a new lead.

By the way we all remember that the Jason Statham rumor was debunked by Michael a few months ago. Nevertheless here is an old article with five ways to make his appearance in the movie work. :lmao

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/07/06...-transformers/

You know, if Unicron appears like he did in Transformers Prime..... O_O

the bad news is that Jason Statham, a B movie star may be in TF4 and TF5....this is tragedy and i hope he never be in Michael's movie.
    I Rise,You Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post

that was my opinion and it was realist, course no one really knows what the fourth movie will be about until the studio releases information on it, but what I talked about was like three movies worth !! another trigolgy that way it would not be too expense. All of it is expense though. exciting news that another film could be in the works though!

Jason??? Noooooo. And i understand shia and why he doesn't want to start in new Tf movie the dude has other greate things to do for exemple getting drunk and getting some punch in the face everyday..cool no?
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/shia-l...pany-you-keep/

I think the rumor about Jason Statham is a big JOKE, but let's wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEME2 View Post
    Jason??? Noooooo. And i understand shia and why he doesn't want to start in new Tf movie the dude has other greate things to do for example getting drunk and getting some punch in the face everyday..cool no?
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/shia-l...pany-you-keep/
    Well we don't live in the television show 7th Heaven and even Shia deserves to be drunk and deserves to live once in a while and i hope he kicked that fat dudes his a*s before he was tossed to the ground.
    His friends were a little to late to back him up though.. I'm glad he didn't get run over by a car or something.. that would have been unforgivable..

Love how he handled the paparazzi lol..

Here little piggy! runs! lol :P

The truth is that some people have no manners and bad mouth to Shia (out of jealousy) and i really know the feeling Shia has if he doesnt do anything back to those that hurt him, if he doesnt do anything back it will keep eating away at him tahst why he does that stuff sometimes.. maybe im wrong i dont know..

Honestly if TF4 took place, my imo would be a downward turn till the 6th installment where humans and autobots are completely struggling, just to give the deceptocreeps something they want lol.