Thread: How He Really Feels About Revenge Of The Fallen

Default How He Really Feels About Revenge Of The Fallen

Leading up to the release of Dark Of The Moon, alot of the cast and Bay himself
    referred to Revenge Of The Fallen as crap and voiced some disapproval for it.
    Personally I really liked Revenge Of The Fallen, its not my favorite Bay film and I will admit it did have a few flaws but I did like and enjoy the film alot.
    I thought they did a good job considering the writers strike and their lack of time to fully prepare a script/story.
    Do you guys think he really feels negatively about it?
    Or was he just using alot of the negative reaction as motivation to make the 3rd film better?

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: How He Really Feels About Revenge Of The Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by BAYsplosions! View Post
    Leading up to the release of Dark Of The Moon, alot of the cast and Bay himself
    referred to Revenge Of The Fallen as crap and voiced some disapproval for it.

Actually, with the "crap" comment he was referring to parts of the story (the mystical world), not the entire movie.

Here's what he said - "We made some mistakes. The real fault is that it ran into a mystical world. When I look back at it, that was crap. The writers strike was coming hard and fast. It was just terrible to do a movie where you’ve got to have a story in three weeks."

He never said that the entire movie was crap. But of course, film journalists like to spin what filmmakers say, and they make it sound like Bay was completely dismissing his own movie. Which is simply not true.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."