Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyrese Gibson Predicts Michael Bay and Shia LaBeouf Will Return for Transformers 4!!!

Default Re: Tyrese Gibson Predicts Michael Bay and Shia LaBeouf Will Return for Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggyjazzman View Post
    IF another TF movie happens, here are some ideas for a second trilogy:<br><br>Basically, incorporate aspects of the cartoon's and comic book's storylines into the movies.&nbsp; The major decpticons are dead.&nbsp; Their leader, second in command, and Cybertronian leader are all dead.&nbsp; Thundercracker should lead for awhile with&nbsp; his sole goal to wreak havoc on the Autobots on Earth for destroying Cybertron.&nbsp; Let's not kill off Autobots not in use, but as in the cartoon, just assume they are somewhere else doing something else and focus a small group whose job it is to stave off Decepticon advances.&nbsp;&nbsp; All the while human and Autobot construction is going on for a place the Autobots can call their own on Earth.&nbsp; The UN and goverments across the planet feel safer if the Autobots had their own place and didn't continue to wreck human cities.&nbsp; NEST refers to this place as Autobot City.&nbsp; On the human side, Spike, er, Sam and Carly are preparing for their wedding.&nbsp; Lennox's little girl is now a pre-teen and gets involved in the action somehow.&nbsp; Gotta get working.&nbsp; More later.

All 3 films have direct/adapted and subtle references to G1 etc in terms of plot, dialogue and events. For example in TF1 Jazz attacks Brawl is based on Kup vs Blitzwing in the 86 movie, ROTF with the harvester is based on a G1 episode when the cons want to harvest the suns energy. DOTM when the autobots are exiled is based on a G1 episode where they are exiled presumed killed then return undercover and save the day. Also when megatron sits on lincolns chair after destroying lincolns statue its similar to a G1 episode.

Now maybe its coinsidence or maybe intentional but either way Bay and Co have done a awesome job.

Default Re: Tyrese Gibson Predicts Michael Bay and Shia LaBeouf Will Return for Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I also had that on my mind and more.
    I like the idea of changing the focus on a girl instead of a boy, and Lennox's daughter would be perfect. Also, it would maybe give a good reason to highlight my new favorite Autobot, Sideswipe. Reason, I definitely think Ironhide eventually made friends with Lennox's family, and I definitely can see him striking a great bond with Lennox's daughter. We know Sideswipe was good buddies with Ironhide because he was his mentor after all, and Sideswipe takes up the mantle as a somewhat protector, mentor and friend to Lennox's little girl.

Shit, if it was up to me, I would love to cast either Chloe Moretz or Elle Fanning as Lennox's daughter. I think either one would do great in a Transformers movie.