PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Jazz!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Totem91
01-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Ok, this is it...

No more we'll put up with the continuing racial ethnic discrimination against us! There were 5 Autobots in Film1 and the only one that eventualy died was the only African-American-bot!!!
I feel offended by everyones lack of interest against this gruelling misstreatment of Jazz and his death in Film1...

I could have delt with the fall of Jazz, if it was a fall worthy of Optimus Prime's "SECOND IN COMMAND".
Instead that bot-of-a-Gun Megatron just splits him in half... I remind you that the only action Jazz performed was a spin on Devastators cannon and a minor kicking-off of his shoulder-turret...

I find it offensive and racial, not just that they (writers, director, producers)killed-off Jazz, but also the maner in which they did... Megatron didn't even have a bruise!!! It wasn't even a fight!!! AAAAAARGH!!!

This is a fan cry for help!!!
Please, post only if you want Jazz back in the second movie!
If you don't want him back please do not make this a mess...

We (the people) want Jazz back!
There has to be an Black/African-descent Autobot in Film2...
We stand by Jazz...
He's the only MF' Bot that can Represent fo' real!!!

TF2 the return of Jazz!!!

Bumblebee1983
01-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Ok, this is it...

No more we'll put up with the continuing racial ethnic discrimination against us! There were 5 Autobots in Film1 and the only one that eventualy died was the only African-American-bot!!!
I feel offended by everyones lack of interest against this gruelling misstreatment of Jazz and his death in Film1...

I could have delt with the fall of Jazz, if it was a fall worthy of Optimus Prime's "SECOND IN COMMAND".
Instead that bot-of-a-Gun Megatron just splits him in half... I remind you that the only action Jazz performed was a spin on Devastators cannon and a minor kicking-off of his shoulder-turret...

I find it offensive and racial, not just that they (writers, director, producers)killed-off Jazz, but also the maner in which they did... Megatron didn't even have a bruise!!! It wasn't even a fight!!! AAAAAARGH!!!

We stand by Jazz...

I hear ya bro, but Jazz was silver. ;):p

I did see a black Solstice yesterday though. It was pretty.

And I think some people take the 'racial' part of it a bit far. The only races on cybertron were Autobots, decepticons, constructicons, dinobots, and many others, but no black, white, female, male, etc. etc. etc.

*okay off my soapbox*

And I am for Jazz coming back in the sequel. It could very well happen, hence that little piece of all spark Prime picked out of Megs chest. We'll have to wait and see. :cool:

guitarded
01-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Jazz didn't die because he was black....he died because he was a cheaply made pontiac solstice :p ...and smaller than Bumblebee. If he was a Porsche, that never would have happened.

(A while back, I read somewhere Porsche didn't want anything to do with war machines, so I can understand why Jazz assumed a different form)

If Jazz somehow returns in the sequel, and Bay decides he must absolutely be a Solstice again.......Please just let him show off his Killer Sound system!
I'd love to see him being chased by Starscream or some other airbourne decepticon and selecting "Cracklin Bread" by Dave Hamilton for a little chase music.

Check it out here http://mp3skyline.com/rid-0x4f6ed-dave-hamilton_-_detroit-city-grooves-mp3-download.html

r-type
01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Jazz could've been assimilating a white kid trying to talk slang for all we know. The stereotype thing is a tired and baseless gripe that is a good way for Admin to welcome you with a locked thread.

The black guy (Tyrese) lived. End of story.

It'll be a plus if Jazz comes back reformatted as something cooler. If he doesn't, cool, that's room for another new 'bot to take up the screen.

michaelbay
01-04-2008, 08:47 PM
No Jazz is dead. We have way more cool robots to come.

Bay

Bumblebee1983
01-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Jazz could've been assimilating a white kid trying to talk slang for all we know. The stereotype thing is a tired and baseless gripe that is a good way for Admin to welcome you with a locked thread.

The black guy (Tyrese) lived. End of story.

It'll be a plus if Jazz comes back reformatted as something cooler. If he doesn't, cool, that's room for another new 'bot to take up the screen.

Hey, good point, I kinda forgot about him. :o

megatron42
01-04-2008, 09:12 PM

Bay

mr bay can i send you a pm

megatron42
01-04-2008, 09:14 PM
i can't wait to see the new robots

Bumblebee1983
01-04-2008, 09:20 PM

Bay

WOOT!! (for the new robots). :D

Not that I didn't like Jazz.....but come on people, maybe Bay is teasing us.

Remember where he said he was going to toss out a lot of fake stuff to see what the responses and all that would be?

I'm playing devil's advocate here. :cool:

megatron42
01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
WOOT!! (for the new robots). :D

Not that I didn't like Jazz.....but come on people, maybe Bay is teasing us.

Remember where he said he was going to toss out a lot of fake stuff to see what the responses and all that would be?

I'm playing devil's advocate here. :cool:

i do remember.. i hope it's soundwave with frank welker
voicing him, having him and peter the movie would be #1 for weeks
michael please remove the flames from prime... if hotrod is in the movie
he needs the flames

BeetleJuice
01-04-2008, 10:31 PM
he needs the flames

OMG... :eek:
Please Mr Bay, don't listen to him, or any other crazy fans:p
Optimus looked awesome, and the other robots looked outstanding.
Why would you base the artistic design of the movie on a crap cartoon from 20 years ago?!!
I'm sure that if Floro Dery had thought about it at the time, Prime would have had flames. He looks so cool:cool:

megatron42
01-04-2008, 11:17 PM
points arm cannon at beetlejuice :D

IMT Guyver
01-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Ok so jazz is dead.
Hell i liked jazz but hay thats life.
That just make's more room for another Autobot to take his place.The question is who.

Beetlejuice HotRod does not need FLAMES That is so 80s. HotRod needs a new Look now just like Prime did and now that he has his new look Prime LOOKS SWEET with flames.

King of Kings
01-05-2008, 07:34 AM

Bay

I'm glad to hear that Jazz ain't coming back only because it would make his sacrifice in the first film pointless, I mean it was bad enough Optimus was brought back to life in G1.

Totem91
01-05-2008, 07:40 AM

Bay

Dear mr. Bay,

I had no problem with the flames on Prime (if you freeze-frame it in some scenes they actualy do look like ribs)... No prob with Megatron's transformation into an alien spaceship instead of a gun (I also thought that the Gun-transformation would be far out there)... No prob also with turning the movie into a GMC advertisment because I understand (more than most would think I do) how the budget of a major film would work...;)

My problem was that you, mr. Bay, killed off my favourite character in the movie (and one of my top3 sci-fiction characters of all time) without even giving him a "proper sending"...
No battle, no bruises, no scars, no nothing...
I can understand that the budget was so condenced in order for other shots to get done but, seriously, Rachet doing back-flips? 4 times seeing Blackout transform? The soda-pop-vender-bot? Were all those shots more important than Jazz, I don't know, let's say, poaking out the eye of Megatron before eventualy falling under him after a massive 30 sec battle? Just to give Prime a fighting chance! Cause let's face it, if you had O.P. fighting Megatron on the moon, with no "outside" interference, Optimus would've never had a chance the way you "monsterised" Megatron!!!
Whatever... Your decisions, what's done is done...:(

But seriously mr. Bay... Remember, YOUR movie, YOUR production, YOUR decisions, but...
It's OUR support that got you where you are today...

Totem...

PS. Thanks for casting a coloured actor to voice-over Jazz... That's how it always played out in my mind...
PS2. If Jazz doesn't return in film2 then Megatron should not return either...
Let's face it, getting cut in half is way less than being fried by the allspark...
PS3. I feel oblidged to admit that apart from the death of Jazz, the rest of the movie was good storytelling...
PS4. OK, maybe it's not OUR support that got you exactly where you are today. I'll admit I didn't watch Pearl Harbor in a Theater (rented it later:p)...
PS5. No, hard feelings for you, the writers on the other hand should sleep with one eye open! May the fleas of a million camels descend upon their pubic areas!!!!!:mad:

lexus prime
01-05-2008, 08:03 AM
don't think jazz is really dead looks like megatron comes back in 2 could bring back jazz

BeetleJuice
01-05-2008, 09:52 AM
points arm cannon at beetlejuice :D

Go ahead... make my millenium... hahahahaha:D

funny... a big dead guy going after a little dead guy;)
Hey btw... there's a cool brothel in town... wanna check it out...?!!:D

megatron42
01-05-2008, 10:35 AM
sure

Bumblebee1983
01-05-2008, 10:59 AM
he needs the flames

Meh, forget hot rod. I really didn't like him in the cartoons.

And I like the flames on Optimus. :(

Optimus124
01-05-2008, 11:07 AM
don't think jazz is really dead looks like megatron comes back in 2 could bring back jazz

That's exactly what I think. But hey, in the words of Galvatron:

"We All Must Die Sometime"

Optimus124
01-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Dear mr. Bay,

I had no problem with the flames on Prime (if you freeze-frame it in some scenes they actualy do look like ribs)... No prob with Megatron's transformation into an alien spaceship instead of a gun (I also thought that the Gun-transformation would be far out there)... No prob also with turning the movie into a GMC advertisment because I understand (more than most would think I do) how the budget of a major film would work...;)

My problem was that you, mr. Bay, killed off my favourite character in the movie (and one of my top3 sci-fiction characters of all time) without even giving him a "proper sending"...
I can understand that the budget was so condenced in order for other shots to get done but, seriously, Rachet doing back-flips? 4 times seeing Blackout transform? The soda-pop-vender-bot? Were all those shots more important than Jazz, I don't know, let's say, poaking out the eye of Megatron before eventualy falling under him after a massive 30 sec battle? Just to give Prime a fighting chance! Cause let's face it, if you had O.P. fighting Megatron on the moon, with no "outside" interference, Optimus would've never had a chance the way you "monsterised" Megatron!!!
Whatever... Your decisions, what's done is done...:(

But seriously mr. Bay... Remember, YOUR movie, YOUR production, YOUR decisions, but...
It's OUR support that got you where you are today...

Totem...

PS. Thanks for casting a coloured actor to voice-over Jazz... That's how it always played out in my mind...
PS2. If Jazz doesn't return in film2 then Megatron should not return either...
Let's face it, getting cut in half is way less than being fried by the allspark...
PS3. I feel oblidged to admit that apart from the death of Jazz, the rest of the movie was good storytelling...
PS4. OK, maybe it's not OUR support that got you exactly where you are today. I'll admit I didn't watch Pearl Harbor in a Theater (rented it later:p)...
PS5. No, hard feelings for you, the writers on the other hand should sleep with one eye open! May the fleas of a million camels descend upon their pubic areas!!!!!:mad:

I definitely agree, the death of Jazz was like hitting a fly with a swatter (BAM........well glad that's over). Jazz was my younger bro's fav character in the old days, so he was a little upset that the death wasn't as warranted. I liked the movie overall, but we didn't know what was worse, Jazz's death, or Optimus Prime going ragdoll.

P.S. We all knew that Jazz would have been cast by a black actor, the late Scatman Crothers set the tone. I liked how di bonaventura danced around on the DVD that saying he needed someone who "sounded cool". That's ok, we all knew what you meant. For future reference, "Coloured" is not the way to describe a black person. Last time I checked, I wasn't a spokesperson for Crayola.

Mister Miracle
01-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Jazz could of been back for the second film; little was done with the character in the first film...

Galvanise_
01-05-2008, 12:19 PM

Bay

I hope this is actually the truth and not one of your 'cunning' ploys to fool the fanbase.

He was badly characterised in the first movie, did next to nothing, Optimus didn't care enough about his death and was a rubbish toy.

Bringing him back would not only show how meaningless his death was, but destroys the premise that dead means dead. By all means kill off characters, but never bring them back unless they are rebuilt into something else.

E.g Megatron --> Galvatron

xXRavenXx
01-05-2008, 03:59 PM
I definitely agree, the death of Jazz was like hitting a fly with a swatter (BAM........well glad that's over). Jazz was my younger bro's fav character in the old days, so he was a little upset that the death wasn't as warranted. I liked the movie overall, but we didn't know what was worse, Jazz's death, or Optimus Prime going ragdoll.

P.S. We all knew that Jazz would have been cast by a black actor, the late Scatman Crothers set the tone. I liked how di bonaventura danced around on the DVD that saying he needed someone who "sounded cool". That's ok, we all knew what you meant. For future reference, "Coloured" is not the way to describe a black person. Last time I checked, I wasn't a spokesperson for Crayola.

Yea, I hear people say colored and think: "WTH? Is this the early deep south?". I have always thought if you were black, you were black. Just like If I'm white, then I'm white. I get why people say African American, but that also implies that a person isn't totally American. I rationalize it as American... period. My generation has changed to the fact where we don't see color as much. But I don't think I would used colored as a reference to a black friend of mine.

And I'm not having at anyone who does use the word colored, or talk about "African Americans" rather than black. It's just my personal way of thinking.

Duracell Bunny
01-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I just hope to god HotRod isnt in the films at all, I mean, he was just annoying =/

Bumblebee1983
01-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I just hope to god HotRod isnt in the films at all, I mean, he was just annoying =/

*bows*

I agree. Seriously, Judd Nelson as his voice? FTW???

Who would voice him in this movie anyways? Oohh the thoughts..*shudder*

Duracell Bunny
01-05-2008, 05:06 PM

He got ripped in two, what more do you want?

And im so sorry to hear that he was one of your top 3 fave science fiction characters of all time, we should of told mr bay for you in advance eh? Maybe he would of changed everything just for you :o

sorry for double post. :D (:edit: not so double bumble saved me :P)

Bumblebee1983
01-05-2008, 05:13 PM
He got ripped in two, what more do you want?

And im so sorry to hear that he was one of your top 3 fave science fiction characters of all time, we should of told mr bay for you in advance eh? Maybe he would of changed everything just for you :o

sorry for double post. :D (:edit: not so double bumble saved me :P)

you're very welcome. :D

Duracell Bunny
01-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Jazz could of been back for the second film; little was done with the character in the first film...

Yes much apart from his torso being ripped from his lower body and legs. :rolleyes:

The Great
01-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok, this is it...

We stand by Jazz...

TF2 the return of Jazz!!!uh racial? you are saying he is black because of the way he talked? wtf dude go home that is the most asinine thing i have heard in a while. do you have any black friends? any white friends that have been brought up in a hip hop culture? in the year 2008 you can not determine a persons race by their voice alone.

Galvanise_
01-05-2008, 07:05 PM
The style of talk was Black. The voice actor was black. The lines he was given in the movie were typical 'Black man laugh' joke lines.

Similar to Kingsley Shacklebolt's line in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when he says 'You may not like him minister, but you've got to admit . . .Dumbledore's got style'.

Oh and in response to the person above, White men trying to act Black is not funny, ala hip hop. I really dislike it when people try to be something they never can be.

The Great
01-05-2008, 07:45 PM
The style of talk was Black. The voice actor was black. The lines he was given in the movie were typical 'Black man laugh' joke lines.

Similar to Kingsley Shacklebolt's line in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when he says 'You may not like him minister, but you've got to admit . . .Dumbledore's got style'.

Oh and in response to the person above, White men trying to act Black is not funny, ala hip hop. I really dislike it when people try to be something they never can be.
The style of talk? the talk is the culture which is no longer limited to a certain race. White people who are in the hip hop culture aren't acting black this is who they are. They are brought up in a certain environment and around a certain kind of music you take on those qualities. The culture is more accepting of different races then a lot of forms of music. Black country artist and rock musicians you would not know they were black simply because of their speech. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just another sheltered individual in this world who really doesn't understand the make up of this world outside of their bubble.

I'm going to not reply after this comment cause your last sentence echoed the voice of some suburban kid who has no idea of what actually goes on in this world.

r-type
01-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Paul Wall baby! The people's champ.
(just threw that in for perspective)

The Great
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Paul Wall baby! The people's champ.
(just threw that in for perspective)
LMAOOOOOOOOOO Man thank you for that laugh LMAOOOO

mclovin20
01-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey Michael, i signed up today just to ask you these few questions, i hope u get the time to at least read them if not reply, so here they are:
1) Did you like Jazz?
2) Do you agree with the fans his death wasn't very well treated due to budget and time constraints? or were you happy with the end result?
3) If Megatron was to be revived in the sequel(not saying thats a fact) how would you be able to revive that character and not Jazz when it was Megatron that suffered the worst death of all the transformers? I mean an allspark to the chest didn't look like something he could walk off.

Like i said, i'd be very happy if you just read my questions and had a think about it, not that you probably haven't already with most of them, but if you get the chance send us a back a reply either to these questions or someone else's, i'm really interested in your overall opinion in the character.

Duracell Bunny
01-05-2008, 08:28 PM
The style of talk? the talk is the culture which is no longer limited to a certain race. White people who are in the hip hop culture aren't acting black this is who they are. They are brought up in a certain environment and around a certain kind of music you take on those qualities. The culture is more accepting of different races then a lot of forms of music. Black country artist and rock musicians you would not know they were black simply because of their speech. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just another sheltered individual in this world who really doesn't understand the make up of this world outside of their bubble.

I'm going to not reply after this comment cause your last sentence echoed the voice of some suburban kid who has no idea of what actually goes on in this world.

I agree with you completley. Galvanise_ what the hell man? You telling me a white guy brought up in a black commune wont talk like them? Or act? There is no 'acting black', no style. Anybody who thinks his 'death' (if you call it that considering he's a robot) is remotley racist has quite a few issues.

This is going a bit far I think considering we are talking about a dead 'robot' that ISNT (being the operative word) coming back. *Plays the smallest violin in the world for you*

guitarded
01-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Well I don't know how to break this to you guys, but the Transformers are an "Alien" race that learned to speak English through the "World Wide Web". If the Film took place in Africa, Japan, or Russia Etc...They would all sound different...and we'd be reading subtitles

...If the film took place in Ireland....well.....the story would take place in a pub. The "Allspark" would be in the bottom of a Keg and a lot of sheep would have been injured:D

"Jazz is dead" no prob there. At least he had the balls to stand up to Megs. I don't see why people think he didn't do much in the film. The story was about a boy and his first car...so naturally we saw more of Bumblebee. The film could have gone on for 4 hours if all the Bots shared more spotlight time. Who the hell wants to sit in a theatre for 4 hours????

Anyhow, the most important thing we should be wondering about TF2 is Megan Fox! Will she be wearing a bikini with buttfloss bottoms?

The Great
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
I agree with you completley. Galvanise_ what the hell man? You telling me a white guy brought up in a black commune wont talk like them? Or act? There is no 'acting black', no style. Anybody who thinks his 'death' (if you call it that considering he's a robot) is remotley racist has quite a few issues.

This is going a bit far I think considering we are talking about a dead 'robot' that ISNT (being the operative word) coming back. *Plays the smallest violin in the world for you*thank you! Jazz just ended up liking hip hop so he emulated it. It's a fictional character first of all. second of all i am sure he really didn't take into account the color of anyone he was listening to.

Bumblebee1983
01-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Well I don't know how to break this to you guys, but the Transformers are an "Alien" race that learned to speak English through the "World Wide Web". If the Film took place in Africa, Japan, or Russia Etc...They would all sound different...and we'd be reading subtitles

...If the film took place in Ireland....well.....the story would take place in a pub. The "Allspark" would be in the bottom of a Keg and a lot of sheep would have been injured:D

"Jazz is dead" no prob there. At least he had the balls to stand up to Megs. I don't see why people think he didn't do much in the film. The story was about a boy and his first car...so naturally we saw more of Bumblebee. The film could have gone on for 4 hours if all the Bots shared more spotlight time. Who the hell wants to sit in a theatre for 4 hours????

Anyhow, the most important thing we should be wondering about TF2 is Megan Fox! Will she be wearing a bikini with buttfloss bottoms?

Oh my God, that's hilarious.

I'm sorry, but drunken autobots and decepticons are just funny.

guitarded
01-05-2008, 08:37 PM
3) If Megatron was to be revived in the sequel(not saying thats a fact) how would you be able to revive that character and not Jazz when it was Megatron that suffered the worst death of all the transformers? I mean an allspark to the chest didn't look like something he could walk off.

Megatron was 3 times the size of, and a lot tougher to take down than Jazz.

My question is....Will Megatron assume an earthy alternate mode if He comes back in TF2 / TF3?

I think megatron's return should be delayed until TF3. TF2 should have an "Empire strike's back" feel to it

Duracell Bunny
01-05-2008, 08:39 PM
thank you! Jazz just ended up liking hip hop so he emulated it. It's a fictional character first of all. second of all i am sure he really didn't take into account the color of anyone he was listening to.

Exactly, like previous post, and OP said, they learned through the WWW. That most likely would of been random assignments to each AI. Jazz (as he always has been that kind of char) happened to get the style of the way he talks/acts.

guitarded
01-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Oh my God, that's hilarious.

I'm sorry, but drunken autobots and decepticons are just funny.

:D:cool::D

Bumblebee1983
01-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Megatron was 3 times the size of, and a lot tougher to take down than Jazz.

My question is....Will Megatron assume an earthy alternate mode if He comes back in TF2 / TF3?

I think megatron's return should be delayed until TF3. TF2 should have an "Empire strike's back" feel to it

I think new enemies will be revealed in the second one, or Starscream leading new enemies....and then Megs come back in the end of the second one and leave us hanging.

At least that's my hope. I like the Empire Strikes Back idea.

StefsChemicalRomance
01-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Damn! 5 Pages late to reply to the first post! :mad: Lol

But refering to the first post - Man Jazz's death was on of the most unique! Yes, it was quick - But all the other ones got shot up or limbs cut off. Jazz ripped in half! :eek: Wow! Lol

And bringing him back would be stupid [in NO way is this view the same with Megs, hes the leader of the Baddies - Sheesh] But can you not see through Bays Point-Of-View 'Jazz, a MINOR character - so he could afford to kill him off - AND Jazz is a good guy, so killing off a good guy can always add more 'reality' to a film'

Just drop it, Hes dead - And in no way was it uncalled for.

As for the whole 'Black guys voice' Get over it - You would have bitched more if there was no Black guys voices in it - Besides, Blackout could have had an African-American voice. Sheesh, u dont hear me bitching about Bonecrusher dying and him being a white voice!

*Deep Breath* :D

guitarded
01-05-2008, 08:54 PM
I think new enemies will be revealed in the second one, or Starscream leading new enemies....and then Megs come back in the end of the second one and leave us hanging.

At least that's my hope. I like the Empire Strikes Back idea.

Well...As long as Prime doesn't get his hand cut off, and find out Megatron is actually his father....:D

I gotta feeling TF2 is gonna be Hot

StefsChemicalRomance
01-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Far out yes :D LOL

sora
01-05-2008, 10:20 PM
So late for join in. But,

And I like the flames on Optimus. :(I DO love flames. Hoping it stays on.

TF_Chronicle
01-06-2008, 01:08 AM
If Megatron will revive in Transformers 2 , why Jazz can't ? I felt disappointed when i read about Jazz not returning for Transformers 2 , how can the coolest of AUTOBOTS will disappear forever in Transformers Movie. It's too disappoint for those are Jazz's fans. :(

StefsChemicalRomance
01-06-2008, 01:11 AM
If Megatron will revive in Transformers 2 , why Jazz can't ? I felt disappointed when i read about Jazz not returning for Transformers 2 , how can the coolest of AUTOBOTS will disappear forever in Transformers Movie. It's too disappoint for those are Jazz's fans. :(

Yes weve all heard this. Nobody is saying Jazz cant be revived, its more, is it worth it? Do you think the Autobots would rather fix him, or get 5 more instead?

Besides, some people would be a little disapointed if all the originals were in the sequel you know?

Megatron, sure he'll be revived one day, hopefully the third, but hes the leader. Jazz is a soldier. Meh.
[And im not being a snob, he was my fave in the cartoon and the film]

TF_Chronicle
01-06-2008, 01:26 AM
I KNOW some people would be a little disapointed if all the originals were in the sequel. But other characters die , i don't care. I just hope Jazz returning for Transformers 2 , because he was my favorite character in the cartoon and film. I don't want he disappear in Transformers Movie forever.

StefsChemicalRomance
01-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Im pretty sure hes gone..

Hes bound to be mentioned or something.

Shadow
01-06-2008, 01:49 AM
I want to see Jazz come back as well but if Bay says hes dead then there is a good chance hes dead. Bay could be tring to thow us off. We'll have to wait and see. Bumblebee, Megatron and myself are in the process of writing a fan fic and I have added Jazz back into the mix using the piece of the cube left over and Optimu's matrix to revive him. I just couldnt let Jazz go out like that. I would have rather seen Ratchet get killed off as there are other Autobots that could take his place, like Red Alert. Jazz is a one of a kind and there are no other Autobots like him:(

StefsChemicalRomance
01-06-2008, 02:01 AM
But you think bringing Jazz back into the movie is necessary? And one of Bay's priority's ?

Man - i sound like a real prick :D

But can someone see where i am coming from? Im surrounded by people who cant see the outline of the film ... Eek

bliss81
01-06-2008, 02:11 AM

Bay

read carefully, he's saying 'No Jazz is dead' NOT 'No, Jazz is dead'.

therefore, "No Jazz" plus is dead means, "there is no Jazz that is dead"; ergo, JAZZ IS ALIVE!

:D yay!!!!!!!!! i love jazz!!!!!

:(

StefsChemicalRomance
01-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Lol *tsk tsk*

I know ive come off as a bit off a meanie, its just we've all seen movies before, im pretty sure he wont come back.

If he did - I wouldnt exactly be disappointed :D:D:D

brAnd7onX
01-06-2008, 02:55 AM
read this... http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/wherearetheynow1204

"Last summer, McCrary starred as Autobot Jazz in the 4th of July blockbuster "Transformers" and is currently in talks to return for the sequel."

Galvanise_
01-06-2008, 06:46 AM
This is going a bit far I think considering we are talking about a dead 'robot' that ISNT (being the operative word) coming back. *Plays the smallest violin in the world for you*

You make it sound like i want him back. I'd only want him back in flashbacks to cybertron. I don't want Jazz alive again.

barricade505
01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
my car is black and white?:confused:and a coward it seems.But make no mistakes when watching this movie.......This is a decepticon trait.Auto bots have traits too.but everyone took on an XM voice by choice not by birth.Bumblebees right.two races on cybertron and when the robots were fighting,it was for the cause....Decepticon against Autobot!!:D

The Great
01-06-2008, 11:09 AM
read carefully, he's saying 'No Jazz is dead' NOT 'No, Jazz is dead'.

therefore, "No Jazz" plus is dead means, "there is no Jazz that is dead"; ergo, JAZZ IS ALIVE!

:D yay!!!!!!!!! i love jazz!!!!!

you right!! bay is a grammar nazi! no way in hell would he make a mistake like that! you have solved the puzzle!!

...:(

The Great
01-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Damn! 5 Pages late to reply to the first post! :mad: Lol

But refering to the first post - Man Jazz's death was on of the most unique! Yes, it was quick - But all the other ones got shot up or limbs cut off. Jazz ripped in half! :eek: Wow! Lol

And bringing him back would be stupid [in NO way is this view the same with Megs, hes the leader of the Baddies - Sheesh] But can you not see through Bays Point-Of-View 'Jazz, a MINOR character - so he could afford to kill him off - AND Jazz is a good guy, so killing off a good guy can always add more 'reality' to a film'

Just drop it, Hes dead - And in no way was it uncalled for.

As for the whole 'Black guys voice' Get over it - You would have bitched more if there was no Black guys voices in it - Besides, Blackout could have had an African-American voice. Sheesh, u dont hear me bitching about Bonecrusher dying and him being a white voice!

*Deep Breath* :D
The whole concept of attributing race to a voice is just ignorance plain and simple. Why even associate race to fictional robotic aliens

megatron42
01-06-2008, 11:16 AM
read this... http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/wherearetheynow1204

"Last summer, McCrary starred as Autobot Jazz in the 4th of July blockbuster "Transformers" and is currently in talks to return for the sequel."

if bay says he's dead and not coming back... he's not

brAnd7onX
01-06-2008, 02:22 PM
if bay says he's dead and not coming back... he's not

true i wasnt saying he was coming back but im just showing some of the rumors going around. As my little saying goes...... "Bay has the say"

Bumblebee1983
01-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Well...As long as Prime doesn't get his hand cut off, and find out Megatron is actually his father....:D

I gotta feeling TF2 is gonna be Hot

I could hear Lucas screaming at that thought. LOL

I don't think that would happen. I have too much faith in Bay.

And yes, TF2 will be hot. :cool:

barricade505
01-06-2008, 04:05 PM
The man did say more Transformers, more ideas..Trust da' man already!!;)

King of Kings
01-06-2008, 04:13 PM
The man did say more Transformers, more ideas..Trust da' man already!!;)

Exactly, Bay earned my trust after the great job he did with the first film.

Bumblebee1983
01-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Exactly, Bay earned my trust after the great job he did with the first film.

Well said.

I had a little bit of issues with the film, but it was overall very well done.

I'm not nitpicky like some of the fanboys out there though. (Or fangirls.) ;)

Duracell Bunny
01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Agree'd.

Shadow
01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Well said.

I had a little bit of issues with the film, but it was overall very well done.

I'm not nitpicky like some of the fanboys out there though. (Or fangirls.) ;) The only issue I had was I thought some of the fights were to fast and it was hard to tell what transformer was doing what in some shots. Slow the CGI action fights down a bit and it was one of the best movies in a very long time:D

Bumblebee1983
01-06-2008, 04:29 PM
The only issue I had was I thought some of the fights were to fast and it was hard to tell what transformer was doing what in some shots. Slow the CGI action fights down a bit and it was one of the best movies in a very long time:D

the only problems I had with it is continuity.

Like....where was Jazz in the backyard? He all of a sudden popped in.

Where did Barricade disappear to?

Those kinds of things kind of left me thinking "huh?"

But other than that, the acting was good ('specially by those big big bots...;)), CGI was fantastic, storyline was good....yeah, that's basically it.

Arices
01-06-2008, 06:12 PM
I Agrred whit they as say. Why Shuld Megatron come back if Jazz can´t come back. My idea. The Allspark rebuild itself and thay bring jazz to life. And in the End Some Decepticons use the cube on Megatron and the ans somthing hapends so Megatron Get Stronger then he was before as Galvatron.... But If Jazz are dead then skip Megatron or Galvatron and use Starscrem

IMT Guyver
01-06-2008, 07:29 PM
If jazz is DEAD just let him R.I.P is he in one or two coffen's

We will find out if jazz is dead for real soon.
I personal think he is.

darkyoda141
01-06-2008, 07:46 PM
We will find out if jazz is dead for real soon.
I personal think he is.

Bay has already said he is dead.

Justin

guitarded
01-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey DarkYoda, what part of Ontario you from?

I grew up in Hamilton, lived in Oshawa for a while, and now I'm in Port Hope

darkyoda141
01-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey DarkYoda, what part of Ontario you from?

I grew up in Hamilton, lived in Oshawa for a while, and now I'm in Port Hope

I'm from New Liskeard. You probably do not know where that is but its about 2 hours north of Sudbury.

Justin

Gierling
01-07-2008, 09:48 PM

Bay

I know theres more to the thread but I was just browsing and saw this, wanted to respond to it first and foremost.

I kiiiiinda agree with this. The problem with bringing back Jazz even though he really was a great character that could have used more development is that the writing devices for doing so are either cheesy, or would probably lead to a story situation that would make sense for every dead character to come back. In which case your just filming the first movie again with new money.

But Micheal I will say that the reason there is this hue and cry is that not only was Jazz an iconic character, and one of the best looking bots, he just seemed far more important then he should have been. How does such a small bot become so trusted.

Frankly I think that if your going to be introducing new Robots, you could use the opportunity for a Flashback to show A:) How the new Robots are related/know the crew you've already established. B:) Just why Jazz was such a respected Autobot.

This especially works if your going to bring Grimlock in (Because as much as my fanboy desires wants a dark mystery featuring Nightbeat and Siren in a Empire strikes back brooding malevolence story, I realize that people will plop down good money to watch Grimlock BASH FACE!)

Because a flashback that shows the contrast between the swift and effective Jazz and Grimlock erm uhm BASHING FACE! (He really only does that one thing but damnit he does it so well) would not only add visual punch to the movie, but add depth to the series and relevance to the new character introduction.

I think that you could add so much depth to the movie because Jazz is one of the few Characters Grimlock would naturally interact with and we all really want to see Jazz get just a touch more development.

Of course they don't pay me to make movies so take any and all of this advice with many large grains of salt. I'm just a fan.

megatron42
01-07-2008, 11:54 PM
i predict we'll see sunstreaker and bluestreak

Mech_1000
01-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Im sick and tired of them portraying white people as cowards while the black people sacrifice themselves for the greater good :mad:

Sometimes you gotta look at it from the noble perspective :D

IMT Guyver
01-08-2008, 12:02 AM
i predict we'll see sunstreaker and bluestreak

That would be nice seeing the to Autobot brother.

Shadow
01-08-2008, 07:49 AM
i predict we'll see sunstreaker and bluestreakYa the brothers would be cool and having them would give the writers some bots to write in some brother to brother rivalry. You know how brothers get. (I can do it better then you) But I would like to see Wheeljack-maybe as a ford G-T and Cliffjumper. Cliffjumper was your Bumblebee type. And it would be cool to maybe see BB get a partner.

Arices
01-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I Flash back on Cybertron are an good idea...ant the first mpvie shuld have get money so they can build a Cybertron Stage. But I don´t want to se t he Dinobots on Earth becuse disquse as Big metal dinosurs...

But I think Mr Bay will do a good job..it is thanks to him I start to whatch transformers
Sorry for my bad spell writing

guitarded
01-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm from New Liskeard. You probably do not know where that is but its about 2 hours north of Sudbury.

Justin

I've heard of New Liskeard. I've been near there on a fishing trip close to the logging town of Ramsey.......Man you're really out in the bush;) I have some friends in Sudbury as well

Shadow
01-08-2008, 12:28 PM

BayOK guys I may be reading this wrong but even by reading Bay's statement I'm still not so sure Jazz is dead. I mean Bay likes to hide little meanings in what he says. Dont you think if Jazz was not slated to come back, Bay would have said (No. Jazz is dead.) Or (No! Jazz is dead.) Again I may look at it differently but I see it as No Jazz (meaning music) is dead. As long as Jazz (music) has been around it has never died. Also It has been said that he did not like Jazz as the Solstice. That just may have been his way of getting rid of that car so Jazz can come back as something a little better. remember when Bay says something about this movie, dont take it to heart. Because anything could change at this point.

Bumblebee1983
01-08-2008, 12:31 PM
OK guys I may be reading this wrong but even by reading Bay's statement I'm still not so sure Jazz is dead. I mean Bay likes to hide little meanings in what he says. Dont you think if Jazz was not slated to come back, Bay would have said (No. Jazz is dead.) Or (No! Jazz is dead.) Again I may look at it differently but I see it as No Jazz (meaning music) is dead. As long as Jazz (music) has been around it has never died. Also It has been said that he did not like Jazz as the Solstice. That just may have been his way of getting rid of that car so Jazz can come back as something a little better. remember when Bay says something about this movie, dont take it to heart. Because anything could change at this point.

Annddd Bay will be tossing out fake news to throw fanboys (and us non-fanboys...err..fangirls) off.

Which will make finding out this movie a lot more fun! :cool:

Shadow
01-08-2008, 12:37 PM
OK guys I may be reading this wrong but even by reading Bay's statement I'm still not so sure Jazz is dead. I mean Bay likes to hide little meanings in what he says. Dont you think if Jazz was not slated to come back, Bay would have said (No. Jazz is dead.) Or (No! Jazz is dead.) Again I may look at it differently but I see it as No Jazz (meaning music) is dead. As long as Jazz (music) has been around it has never died. Also It has been said that he did not like Jazz as the Solstice. That just may have been his way of getting rid of that car so Jazz can come back as something a little better. remember when Bay says something about this movie, dont take it to heart. Because anything could change at this point.

Annddd Bay will be tossing out fake news to throw fanboys (and us non-fanboys...err..fangirls) off.

Which will make finding out this movie a lot more fun! :cool:Thats what im thinking. I mean if I was in Bay's shoes, and God I wish I was, I'd throw all kinds of FAKE stuff out there to throw people off.:rolleyes:

guitarded
01-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Let's not get carried away here....

Bumblebee1983
01-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Thats what im thinking. I mean if I was in Bay's shoes, and God I wish I was, I'd throw all kinds of FAKE stuff out there to throw people off.:rolleyes:

Genius! Then I wouldn't know what to expect going into the movie.

And why not? :( I like trying to get into people's minds...*evil grin*

Shadow
01-08-2008, 12:47 PM

And why not? :( I like trying to get into people's minds...*evil grin*This is the fun in it. Bay throws something out there, we bite and ponder what it could or could not mean and it gives the people something to talk about. We then come up with ideas of what to expect and Bay sits back and laughs as we try to make sence of his words and meanings. All the while he is getting our feedback without us even thinking about it and using our feedback to add or not add things to the movie.

guitarded
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM

And why not? :( I like trying to get into people's minds...*evil grin*

LOL, it's not you I was refering to.........but everyone else pschoanalyzing Bay's comments and beating them to death!

Next, the Gay community will sign on this forum and complain there were no gay robots:D

Bumblebee1983
01-08-2008, 01:35 PM
LOL, it's not you I was refering to.........but everyone else pschoanalyzing Bay's comments and beating them to death!

Next, the Gay community will sign on this forum and complain there were no gay robots:D

Ahhh, okey dokey.

Oh my GOD, do not put that thought in anyone's heads! *shudder*

I mean, it's not like I'd do it. But you never know with these lurkers!

mclovin20
01-08-2008, 09:29 PM
lol yeah Bay could be playing with us since he said he was throwing false rumors out there.
There's two ways to look at his sentence, I mean when Bay writes, Jazz is dead; is saying that yes, he's dead (and can't return), or he's dead(but CAN return).

If Michael is really saying Jazz isn't returning then why would Darius M. be in any negotiations to return as jazz if bay stated the character wouldn't return.

If you look at the statement the other way, and Michael is saying yes jazz is dead (but can return) then quite obviously Jazz may still be returning especially since Darius is currently in negotiations. I mean Megatron died and everyone is pretty confident he's going to return from the grave, so yes jazz is dead but will probably return lol.

Mech_1000
01-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Ahhh, okey dokey.

Oh my GOD, do not put that thought in anyone's heads! *shudder*

I mean, it's not like I'd do it. But you never know with these lurkers!

Transformers 2: Starscream comes out of the closet

Totem91
01-09-2008, 05:59 AM

ROTFLOL...
Out of all the Transformers... Starscream?!?!?!?!
LMAO!
KMFATL!!!! LOL!

Bumblebee1983
01-09-2008, 03:16 PM

Speaking of closets, has anyone seen R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" musical soap opera?

It is freakin' hilarious!!!

King of Kings
01-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Speaking of closets, has anyone seen R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" musical soap opera?

It is freakin' hilarious!!!

I have, I wish I hadn't though.

Bumblebee1983
01-09-2008, 03:22 PM
I have, I wish I hadn't though.

I was forced to watch it....and just laughed the entire way through.

It was a nice break from other things, but damn....it was baaaddd....

King of Kings
01-09-2008, 03:26 PM
I was forced to watch it....and just laughed the entire way through.

It was a nice break from other things, but damn....it was baaaddd....

It was so bad I had to laugh.

Bumblebee1983
01-09-2008, 03:35 PM
It was so bad I had to laugh.

And I just watched the first episode.

R. Kelly is one weird dude....not weird like Michael Jackson, but weird...in a different sense that he likes adults, not kids. LOL

Okay, so umm, yeah this got way off topic...sowwy!

Back onto Jazz. Is he dead, or not dead....???

that is the question. :D

King of Kings
01-09-2008, 03:37 PM
He dead, he ain't coming back like Jebus did.

Arices
01-09-2008, 03:45 PM
And I just watched the first episode.

R. Kelly is one weird dude....not weird like Michael Jackson, but weird...in a different sense that he likes adults, not kids. LOL

Okay, so umm, yeah this got way off topic...sowwy!

Back onto Jazz. Is he dead, or not dead....???

that is the question. :D

You sound like Hamlet.

To Be dead or not to be dead is the question....what will Jazz do...se it in the next movie.... Hope there are TF3

and maybe 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,999899.... :D
Err dont think Michael Bay (http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1) or we live long engohe for TF 999899.....

Bumblebee1983
01-09-2008, 03:46 PM
You sound like Hamlet.

To Be dead or not to be dead is the question....what will Jazz do...se it in the next movie.... Hope there are TF3

and maybe 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,999899.... :D
Err dont think Michael Bay (http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1) or we live long engohe for TF 999899.....

Or optimus prime himself!

ROTFL good God that's a lot of TF movies....*thud*

MovinForward
01-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Or optimus prime himself!

ROTFL good God that's a lot of TF movies....*thud*

Agreed! I love TF but my head might explode from that many movies! It'd be like Inuyasha! How long can they keep searching for the same sticking jewel for uber many season AND NOT HAVE IT YET!? *Cough* Urm, sorry 'bout that.... side-tracked:o.

I for one wish that Jazz would come back to life but as many of you have said, his coming back to life would make his death empty. Doesn't me from wantin' it though!:D

IMT Guyver
01-09-2008, 07:47 PM
We all know if just say PRIME was to Die we know he will BE BACK in TF3 of TF4 if thay make them. Now that's what you call looking into the Future.

TF4 Back to the past to bring Prime back to the Future.

MovinForward
01-09-2008, 07:59 PM
TF3 and TF4! That is looking into the future! Too long! 2 years is too long to wait for TF2! And of course they'd bring Prime back. He's the main protagonist. It's Megatron vs. Optimus all the way. Well... IF they bring Megatron back(Or Galvatron, which ever comes first). When I think of TF they're the first things to pop in my mind. Though that's just me.

IMT Guyver
01-09-2008, 08:15 PM
yes i know that. But in the first four seesons of TF G1 prime died then he was he was brought back and deis again becouse by the time TF head Master is the last time you see Prime. Megatron died then become Galvatron so just say thay stick to some of the iders from the 80s prime will die and come back at some point.

I'm just belive in that thay can make three or four TF films.Just say it takes two years to make 1 film. 8 years to make four is not that long really. Look it took them 4 to five years to make star war eps 1,2 and 3. Five year 5 to bring out 3 spirder-man films plus then the next one ontop of that thats 7 years for 4.So realy its not the long in the film world.

But realy this is the wrong forum to be tlking about this.

MovinForward
01-09-2008, 08:21 PM
I guess you've got a point(two points actually). I haven't seen G1 being that I was born 1992(I think that was the year it ended actually) and I have some catching up to do so I've got a lot to learn. And I've never been a very patient person but I guess I'll have to be now!
*Sits and waits. 5 seconds later*
OH DEAR JEBUS!!! THE ANTISAPATION!!! IT KILLS ME!!!:eek:

IMT Guyver
01-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I think 1992 was just about the time TF Beast WARS came out then after that there was Beast Machines.

At the end of sesson four of TF i think it whent back to Japan and thay cont'ed it with headmaster and so on.

So Basicly TF has been running scine 1985 to 2008

MovinForward
01-09-2008, 08:37 PM
I think 1992 was just about the time TF Beast WARS came out then after that there was Beast Machines.

At the end of sesson four of TF i think it whent back to Japan and thay cont'ed it with headmaster and so on.

So Basicly TF has been running scine 1985 to 2008

I remember growing up with Beast Wars. Cheetor(That's him name, right? Can't remember.) was always my favorite. That big kitty always cracked me up. I even had a toy of him. God, I miss it.

I've just resently started watching G1 but haven't gotten far. School and all that.

megatron42
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
I remember growing up with Beast Wars. Cheetor(That's him name, right? Can't remember.) was always my favorite. That big kitty always cracked me up. I even had a toy of him. God, I miss it.

I've just resently started watching G1 but haven't gotten far. School and all that.

yep that's his name

StefsChemicalRomance
01-10-2008, 01:44 AM
And Rattrap lol...
Oh god, beast wars sucked :( LOL

IMT Guyver
01-10-2008, 05:40 AM
And Rattrap lol...

Beast war is better than Beast Machines.Have you seen Beast Machines belive me i say do waste your time.

Just sore Transformers Headmasters dam not in a good way.(Ok will say its the first time i have seen a truly Japans Manga with out it beging re-edited be the U.S.A.) watch it in english dum bad move had to turn on the sub's for it to make real sence and listen to it in japanese.

IMT Guyver
01-10-2008, 05:50 AM
Hay Megatron42 who was that dopy one silverbot or somting like that who loved the Decepicon and way's tryed to save her:confused:. I like him in Beast Wars.

MovinForward
01-10-2008, 08:01 AM
You got the TF Script
Yeah! I got it, thanks!:):D:cool:
I would of PMed you but it says you don't allow PMs. Sorry for going off topic!:o

MovinForward
01-10-2008, 08:11 AM
And Rattrap lol...
I love Beast wars. :(... It was better the Beast Mechines anyways... however Optimus Primal always freaked me out. I have Gorilla issues. :o

megatron42
01-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Hay Megatron42 who was that dopy one silverbot or somting like that who loved the Decepicon and way's tryed to save her:confused:. I like him in Beast Wars.

yea it was silverbolt

Blackarachnia (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0856197/): Oh no. You're not saving my life again? AFTER I SHOT YOU?
Silverbolt (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0573926/): It is my duty as a Maximal and a heroic character.
Blackarachnia (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0856197/): You know I like 'em big and stupid but you're really pushing it

MovinForward
01-10-2008, 10:41 AM
yea it was silverbolt

Blackarachnia (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0856197/): Oh no. You're not saving my life again? AFTER I SHOT YOU?
Silverbolt (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0573926/): It is my duty as a Maximal and a heroic character.
Blackarachnia (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0856197/): You know I like 'em big and stupid but you're really pushing it

*Snort giggle(SNORGGLE)* Woooo, go Blackarachnia! And Silverbolt, THAT'S what I call divosion!

Primus
01-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi Guys

Newbie here....

Just throwing some opinions out there from reading through this thread.

I think Jazz should stay out of TF2. To make the story more emotional, and realistic i think they had to kill off a popular character. Obv couldn't be the main hero i.e prime, next major Autobot was Bumblee and he was to heavily involved to die, next major character to is Jazz.

His death while quick he was the only Autobot to try to attempt to fight Megatron while the rest backed off.

If Jazz is to come back at all it should only be in flash backs to cybertron to help introduce new characters.

Over all i think TF was a brilliant film. I would personally have liked to have got to know the 'bots a bit more but probably budget and screen time limited this along with the fact the story was mainly about a boy and his car.

Hopefully TF2 will have a better budget because it did so well and a bit more attention and screen time will be shown to the actual Transformers, but we have to be realistic. In Gen1 it probably took similar time to draw a scene with a Transformer as it did a human so they could give them as much screen time as they wanted. To do that in CGI especially the high detail used must be soooooooo expensive and time consuming.

I'm also hoping we get to see Ultra Magnus in TF2. Any one else like to see him?

guitarded
01-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Welcome Primus, I'm still a bit of a newb here myself. I'm not sure introducing magnus in the second film is a good idea, but here's a question; If Ultra Magnus is in a TF film, would you prefer that he is a repainted Optimus Prime, or have a different form altogether?

Your right about Jazz, He was a brave soul that stood up to Megatron, and died a hero's death

Primus
01-11-2008, 09:59 AM
If Ultra Magnus is in a TF film, would you prefer that he is a repainted Optimus Prime, or have a different form altogether?

I'd like him to be a truck just for nostalgia. But i'd like to see what they came up with for him. Maybe making him a flat nose truck would make him different enough than OP.

I really liked the new look OP, it was a bit weird for 10 secs that he wasn't red or flat fronted but i quickly got used to it.

guitarded
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Flat nose truck sounds cool. I think if the back half becomes the arms with wheels on his shoulders, and part of the front transforms his legs, he'll still look like a football player like Prime, but unique as well

Autobot_Killa
01-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Ok, this is it...

We stand by Jazz...

Ya have a very good piont, but another reson i think Jazz was killed was because he wasn't a porshe like the G1 Jazz. I for one thought the movie was kick a**, then i saw the G1 t.v. show and was very disapoited in the movie.
For one,the G1 looks were cool, now they are cool,to young kids. Second,the I thought the movie was gona be a live version of the cartoon movie. instead the it wasn't evam close. I am glad that they brought Prime,Ratchet,and Ironhide back sence they were killed in the cartoon movie. But Jazz, who lived throught the movie(so did BumbleBee) was killed. So, my rating of tha movie would be a 5 out of 10:( and i hoped that they wouldn't take it further. But here comes news of a 2nd one, god! :mad:

Primus
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Ya have a very good piont, but another reson i think Jazz was killed was because he wasn't a porshe like the G1 Jazz. I for one thought the movie was kick a**, then i saw the G1 t.v. show and was very disapoited in the movie.
For one,the G1 looks were cool, now they are cool,to young kids. Second,the I thought the movie was gona be a live version of the cartoon movie. instead the it wasn't evam close. I am glad that they brought Prime,Ratchet,and Ironhide back sence they were killed in the cartoon movie. But Jazz, who lived throught the movie(so did BumbleBee) was killed. So, my rating of tha movie would be a 5 out of 10:( and i hoped that they wouldn't take it further. But here comes news of a 2nd one, god! :mad:

I think your missing the point a little the Movie was not supposed to be the same as the cartoon movie.

Autobot_Killa
01-11-2008, 09:15 PM
I think your missing the point a little the Movie was not supposed to be the same as the cartoon movie.

yess, I know that the movie was not gona be the same as the cartton, but it should have. The only reson i think they did what they did is to make &money$ by gettin youg kids and dubm adults to buy it:p

guitarded
01-11-2008, 10:44 PM
What's the point of making everything the same.......We all would have gone to the theater knowing everything that would happen

IMT Guyver
01-12-2008, 02:55 AM
Just say thay bring in Ultra Magnus in TF2. I hope they change his Form. I never realy liked Ultra Magnus as a truck. But thats just Me

raddimus
01-12-2008, 04:52 AM
Thank you Mr. Bay for clarifying to all JAZZ is DEAD...I must admit right after the movie I was bad mouthing you and the way you killed off such a iconic autobot with. How do I say this?...Without regard to fans love and loyalty to the character. I can admit when I'm wrong. Like you said tf leaves so much to work with and in cinema death does create a bit of drama, as well, as feelings and thoughts concerning what we just saw and experienced. So I am wrong about my judgment and you were right about; your choice to kill Jazz.

Smokescreen_5
01-12-2008, 12:33 PM
:pI have to admit, you all crack me up.. heh heh heh. Going on an on about this character. Yeah he was cool.. but so what.. someones gotta die.. Personally.. I'd love to see Smokescreen in a movie.. I can see how that'd be bad ass ..

Newsflash: Sunstreaker and Bluestreak weren't brothers. It was Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Just thought I'd throw that in.

I've grown up on Transformers, from G1 to G2, (Machine Wars mixed in there), Beast Wars, Beast Machines (shouldn't even be considered Transformers because of all the morphing), Robots in Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, you name it, I've been around.. Collected countless toys, magazines, comics, posters, statues, posters, figurines, trinkets, been to numerous Botcons. I have to wonder how many people in this forum have been discussing Transformers for as long as they've been around? I recall when Benson Yee (from www.bwtf.com) would come in the mIRC Transformers chat room and we'd all throw in our two cents. Apparently he got in with other Hasbro personnel to make changes and put some good into the timeline. As well as who in here is also from the Transfandom community? Ahh.. I miss those days.. perhaps I should check it out again. I just have to wonder how much moaning and groaning people think they have to do for someone to give 2 cents. Sure.. I'm sure Michael is laughing about all of this. I just have to laugh at Steven Spielberg. After it was first announced that this movie was going into action back in 2000, Spielberg didn't have a clue what Transformers was.. regardless of the comments he made about playing with them with his children in the commentaries on the 2nd disk of the movie. He thought they came out in I believe he said 1978, when it was actually 1984. I have no idea what he was thinking about.. perhaps.... Voltron? lol.. I dunno. But I do know this.. The movie was great. I loved it. It's hard to throw in a bunch of characters in 2 1/2 hours. Personally I wouldn't have minded sitting thru a 4 hour movie like someone else suggested. After all I did it with Pearl Harbor and loved that one as well. (Though it was 3 hrs and 3 mins).

So anyways... anybody wanna join me at IHOP? I'm hungry.. :D

megatron42
01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
you buying

Shadow
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
:pI have to admit, you all crack me up.. heh heh heh. Going on an on about this character. Yeah he was cool.. but so what.. someones gotta die.. Personally.. I'd love to see Smokescreen in a movie.. I can see how that'd be bad ass ..

Newsflash: Sunstreaker and Bluestreak weren't brothers. It was Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. Just thought I'd throw that in.

I've grown up on Transformers, from G1 to G2, (Machine Wars mixed in there), Beast Wars, Beast Machines (shouldn't even be considered Transformers because of all the morphing), Robots in Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, you name it, I've been around.. Collected countless toys, magazines, comics, posters, statues, posters, figurines, trinkets, been to numerous Botcons. I have to wonder how many people in this forum have been discussing Transformers for as long as they've been around? I recall when Benson Yee (from www.bwtf.com (http://www.bwtf.com)) would come in the mIRC Transformers chat room and we'd all throw in our two cents. Apparently he got in with other Hasbro personnel to make changes and put some good into the timeline. As well as who in here is also from the Transfandom community? Ahh.. I miss those days.. perhaps I should check it out again. I just have to wonder how much moaning and groaning people think they have to do for someone to give 2 cents. Sure.. I'm sure Michael is laughing about all of this. I just have to laugh at Steven Spielberg. After it was first announced that this movie was going into action back in 2000, Spielberg didn't have a clue what Transformers was.. regardless of the comments he made about playing with them with his children in the commentaries on the 2nd disk of the movie. He thought they came out in I believe he said 1978, when it was actually 1984. I have no idea what he was thinking about.. perhaps.... Voltron? lol.. I dunno. But I do know this.. The movie was great. I loved it. It's hard to throw in a bunch of characters in 2 1/2 hours. Personally I wouldn't have minded sitting thru a 4 hour movie like someone else suggested. After all I did it with Pearl Harbor and loved that one as well. (Though it was 3 hrs and 3 mins).

So anyways... anybody wanna join me at IHOP? I'm hungry.. :D Sorry bro but they are brothers. Not Sunstreaker and sidswipe.

When Bluestreak entered the shooting range he wasn’t surprised to see Sunstreaker.

The Lamborghini brothers often visited the range on their free time for various reasons: Sharpening their skills, blowing off steam or simply because they wanted to break something. This is from offical readings. Get it right.

megatron42
01-12-2008, 08:54 PM
shadow is right

Shadow
01-12-2008, 09:28 PM
shadow is rightCome on these two were two of my favs from transformers.

megatron42
01-12-2008, 11:23 PM
hey bro they were mine as well... i have sunstreaker

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 04:50 AM
Sorry bro but they are brothers. Not Sunstreaker and sidswipe.

When Bluestreak entered the shooting range he wasn’t surprised to see Sunstreaker.

The Lamborghini brothers often visited the range on their free time for various reasons: Sharpening their skills, blowing off steam or simply because they wanted to break something. This is from offical readings. Get it right.

Yet you contradicted yourself in another thread. oh well.. maybe this is pointless blabbering to respond to this.

MovinForward
01-13-2008, 09:54 AM
Okay, calm down everyone. Let's not give anyone reason to cut off this board. Let's agree to disagree. We've all got things to learn here and we're just sharing thoughts. Huh, strange... I thought Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were brothers... oh well Bluestreak makes more sense, I guess. After all, their names are more alike.

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Okay, calm down everyone. Let's not give anyone reason to cut off this board. Let's agree to disagree. We've all got things to learn here and we're just sharing thoughts. Huh, strange... I thought Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were brothers... oh well Bluestreak makes more sense, I guess. After all, their names are more alike.

I believe Bluestreak was closer of a brother to Prowl or Smokescreen since they had the same Datsun Fairlady 280ZX cars and all. I don't believe anywhere mentioned whether he had an actual brother or not though. I've heard that in other places they also called him Silverstreak. In the actual cartoon it states that Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were brothers which is what I was going off of.

Shadow
01-13-2008, 11:42 AM
I believe Bluestreak was closer of a brother to Prowl or Smokescreen since they had the same Datsun Fairlady 280ZX cars and all. I don't believe anywhere mentioned whether he had an actual brother or not though. I've heard that in other places they also called him Silverstreak. In the actual cartoon it states that Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were brothers which is what I was going off of. Again I am sorry!!! I went back and watched some of the G-1 cartoon and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are brothers. Feal better now Smokescreen_5? You were right and I was wrong.

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Again I am sorry!!! I went back and watched some of the G-1 cartoon and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are brothers. Feal better now Smokescreen_5? You were right and I was wrong.

It's all good Shadow.. you might have just gotten confused about some things.. no big deal. Just thought I'd let ya know.. might as well be me that straightens you out and not someone else who gets REALLy ugly about it.. *wink*

Shadow
01-13-2008, 11:53 AM
It's all good Shadow.. you might have just gotten confused about some things.. no big deal. Just thought I'd let ya know.. might as well be me that straightens you out and not someone else who gets REALLy ugly about it.. *wink* Thats cool but do me one big favor... please dont go around and correct everyone on things because like I said doing things like that to some of the others on the boards and trust you will get a mouth full back from them. Im cool with it and will say when Im wrong or misunderstand something.

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Thats cool but do me one big favor... please dont go around and correct everyone on things because like I said doing things like that to some of the others on the boards and trust you will get a mouth full back from them. Im cool with it and will say when Im wrong or misunderstand something.

*grumble* *grumble* *grumble* *grrr.. mumble.. gonna make me turn decepticon.. grrr.. *

MovinForward
01-13-2008, 01:32 PM
*grumble* *grumble* *grumble* *grrr.. mumble.. gonna make me turn decepticon.. grrr.. *
NOOOOOO!!! DON'T GO TO THE DARK!!! :eek: Beside if you become a decepticon, you'll be on Shadows side!

No offense, Shadow.:D

Shadow
01-13-2008, 01:54 PM
NOOOOOO!!! DON'T GO TO THE DARK!!! :eek: Beside if you become a decepticon, you'll be on Shadows side!

No offense, Shadow.:DNone taken;)

megatron42
01-13-2008, 03:15 PM
careful smokescreen my second in command is the master of going decepticon
next to moi

MovinForward
01-13-2008, 03:17 PM
careful smokescreen my second in command is the master of going decepticon
next to moi

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, SMOKE!!! THEY TRICK YOU!!!!

ROLF.

Why do I get the feeling this going to end up like the 'Sam, I owe you my life' forum? :D

megatron42
01-13-2008, 03:19 PM
ok slams on breaks me bee and shadow are doing a fanfic
once were done we'll post it here

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 03:23 PM
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, SMOKE!!! THEY TRICK YOU!!!!

ROLF.

Why do I get the feeling this going to end up like the 'Sam, I owe you my life' forum? :D

*Rears up tires and starts spinning in the dirt kicking up dust and dirt and smoke everywhere driving in circles then speeds off.. *

MovinForward
01-13-2008, 03:35 PM
*Rears up tires and starts spinning in the dirt kicking up dust and dirt and smoke everywhere driving in circles then speeds off.. *

*Cough cough* MY EYES!!!!:eek:

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 03:40 PM
*Cough cough* MY EYES!!!!:eek:
Are pretty? Are buggin? Are huge?

MovinForward
01-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Are pretty? Are buggin? Are huge?
A little of all three! :D:cool: :3

Smokescreen_5
01-13-2008, 03:59 PM
A little of all three! :D:cool: :3

Oh really now.. hm.. ok..

uraydo
01-16-2008, 12:29 AM
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/imagehosting/39407478cfcf163ed7.jpg

megatron42
01-16-2008, 09:42 AM
there's no pic

Bumblebee1983
01-16-2008, 09:45 AM
there's no pic

Megs is right.

It says 'nogif.jpg'

Is this a joke? :confused:

r-type
01-16-2008, 09:49 AM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g300/autobot314/39407478cfcf163ed7.jpg

Fixed.

uraydo
01-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Fixed.
thanks for the save R-Type, I should have known better than to take it from the tfw2005 home page.

megatron42
01-16-2008, 03:44 PM
HA that's cute

MovinForward
01-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Coming back as a villian IS always fun! If you know what I mean.;)

megatron42
01-16-2008, 06:30 PM
yep... it sure is

MovinForward
01-16-2008, 07:41 PM
yep... it sure is
You would know, of course! Lawl. :D

megatron42
01-16-2008, 07:44 PM
i sure would

horsehugger626
01-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Bay is just saying that "Jazz is dead" because he wants us to think Jazz isn't coming back when I KNOW that he will bring Jazz back. Directors like to keep audiences guessing. Bay wouldn't just come right out and reveal the TRUE answer to one of the biggest questions about the sequel. Anyway, people loved Jazz and will want him back.

MovinForward
01-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Bay is just saying that "Jazz is dead" because he wants us to think Jazz isn't coming back when I KNOW that he will bring Jazz back. Directors like to keep audiences guessing. Bay wouldn't just come right out and reveal the TRUE answer to one of the biggest questions about the sequel. Anyway, people loved Jazz and will want him back.
*Stares* Horsehug... you are my idol.
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME HOPE!!!! :D

megatron42
01-21-2008, 09:18 PM
sorry movin he dead pushing up daisy's.. megatron ripped him in half there's no way to bring him back.. to quote bones from star trek Dr. McCoy (http://www.shootfortheedit.com/name/nm0001420/): "He's dead, Jim

MovinForward
01-21-2008, 09:20 PM
sorry movin he dead pushing up daisy's.. megatron ripped him in half there's no way to bring him back.. to quote bones from star trek Dr. McCoy (http://www.shootfortheedit.com/name/nm0001420/): "He's dead, Jim
My heart.... it breaks.....

Jk,:)

megatron42
01-21-2008, 10:52 PM
oh movin ya gotta see my cake

Universal Kalle
01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Jazz is dead and should stay dead. Bringing him back would be a mistake and it would make death a mere inconveneance.
The only bots that can come back from the dead multiple times are Optimus Prime, Megatron and Shockwave. Although the latter never really dies, everyone just thinks he does. You could probably throw in Unicron and Primus in there as well but they're semi-gods so they don't really count.

S!gma
01-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah...
Jazz is dead. I just think everyone is reading too much into the news that Darius McRay was signed to be in TF2.

Bay does a lot of things because he likes to, he probably formed a rapport with McRae [not sure how to spell it so I go both ways] and wanted to bring him back. He is probably playing someone else, I remember back in the day when voice actors would play 2, 3 or even 8 roles in an episode.

...good times

uraydo
01-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Yeah...
Jazz is dead. I just think everyone is reading too much into the news that Darius McRay was signed to be in TF2.

Bay does a lot of things because he likes to, he probably formed a rapport with McRae [not sure how to spell it so I go both ways] and wanted to bring him back. He is probably playing someone else, I remember back in the day when voice actors would play 2, 3 or even 8 roles in an episode.

...good times
dont they still do in the Simpsons?

Smokescreen_5
01-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Yeah...

...good times

Exactly. Most likely he'll be the voice of another robot. Just as Jess Harnell was the voice for Ironhide and Barricade.

At the end of the movie, Ratchet explained he couldn't save him. Prime said they lost a fellow autobot. Bay said he's dead, he's not coming back. This means he won't be back. Plus they had alot of problems just getting him in the first movie. Another automobile company copywrote the Jazz name which meant Hasbro couldn't use the name, which is why you see the toys at the store say Autobot Jazz, or Final Battle Jazz instead of just.. Jazz. Dreamworks/Bay/Spielberg had to dish out a lot of extras (whether it be money or other such things) just to use the name in the movie. They won't bring him back. Sorry.

MovinForward
01-22-2008, 04:56 AM
Why must you all be so negitive? You crushed a 'little girls' dreams(A.K.A:Moi!)! :mad:
I'm just jking. :D Yah, he probabaly won't be back except for in a flashback. That'll do.

R.I.P Jazz.:)

Also....
CAKE? WHERE? *Spazes*

Smokescreen_5
01-22-2008, 05:13 AM
Why must you all be so negitive? You crushed a 'little girls' dreams(A.K.A:Moi!)! :mad:
I'm just jking. :D Yah, he probabaly won't be back except for in a flashback. That'll do.

R.I.P Jazz.:)

Also....
CAKE? WHERE? *Spazes*

Well.. I don't mean to crush your hopes.. Theres always the thought of Smokescreen taking his place.. LOL.. if you've seen the Action Battlers.. the Level 1 Transformers that look like the deluxe toys.. Smokescreen is just a repaint of Jazz's vehicle. ya never know... :p

MovinForward
01-22-2008, 05:18 AM
Well.. I don't mean to crush your hopes.. Theres always the thought of Smokescreen taking his place.. LOL.. if you've seen the Action Battlers.. the Level 1 Transformers that look like the deluxe toys.. Smokescreen is just a repaint of Jazz's vehicle. ya never know... :p
Sadly, I have seen next to any TF toys. NO STORE NEAR ME CARRYS TF. :(
The man is trying to kill me by TF deprivment.... I know it!

IMT Guyver
01-22-2008, 08:29 AM

I feel for youhttp://bestsmileys.com/sad/9.gif

Hell live in the hart of the city and i wish i could not see every TF toy sometimes.

Smokescreen_5
01-22-2008, 12:52 PM

Well like I said.. I'm trying to look out for ya.. I just picked up an extra 1974 Camaro Bumblebee, a 2008 Bumblebee, a Jazz, and a final battle jazz.. so if you want one.. just let me know..

MovinForward
01-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Well like I said.. I'm trying to look out for ya.. I just picked up an extra 1974 Camaro Bumblebee, a 2008 Bumblebee, a Jazz, and a final battle jazz.. so if you want one.. just let me know..
How much(with shipping and all the other sh*t) cost for a Jazz? I gots to know so I can save up.

-___- I just had to go and buy MORE TF posters(The F.Y.E has them, but that's all there is).

Smokescreen_5
01-22-2008, 03:39 PM
How much(with shipping and all the other sh*t) cost for a Jazz? I gots to know so I can save up.

-___- I just had to go and buy MORE TF posters(The F.Y.E has them, but that's all there is).

Well.. I picked em up for $10.49 each .. shipping for all 4.. I'm not sure.. I'd have to find a box.. and I'm thinking I could get away with shipping all four for about $7 or $8.. not sure.. depends on which ones you wanted.. If it was one.. I know I could probably ship it for .. what is it.. like .. $3.49? something like that..

MovinForward
01-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Well.. I picked em up for $10.49 each .. shipping for all 4.. I'm not sure.. I'd have to find a box.. and I'm thinking I could get away with shipping all four for about $7 or $8.. not sure.. depends on which ones you wanted.. If it was one.. I know I could probably ship it for .. what is it.. like .. $3.49? something like that..

So, if I wanted two it wolud be around or about 27.96(More or less). Just about 30. That works. I make around 40-50 bucks on Friday/Saturday(Though it sure burns a hole in my pocket if I say so myself). :)

Smokescreen_5
01-23-2008, 01:00 AM
So, if I wanted two it wolud be around or about 27.96(More or less). Just about 30. That works. I make around 40-50 bucks on Friday/Saturday(Though it sure burns a hole in my pocket if I say so myself). :)

Considering the two figures alone are going for around $12 to $15 at least.. thats a good estimate.

(example - Click Here for an auction with Bumblebee and Jazz (http://cgi.ebay.com/Autobot-BUMBLEBEE-JAZZ-Transformers-Deluxe-Camaro_W0QQitemZ170186527043QQihZ007QQcategoryZ155 343QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem))

TF_Chronicle
01-23-2008, 08:51 AM
This is just my theory, remember Frenzy lost his body when he trying to get the glasses from Sam, he was still alive and able to move and his body's recover again when he getting the power of THE ALLSPARK. I still believe it got 1% that Ratchet can bring back Jazz with the ALLSPARK. And Ratchet said he could not save Jazz because he don't have the ALLSPARK. But after that , Prime found a piece of ALLSPARK in the body of Megatron and he took it. Jazz will not disappear forever in TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!

BECAUSE THE COOLEST OF AUTOBOTS WON'T DIE SO EASILY!!!!!!!!!!

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 11:54 AM

Bay

Yes most of us would like jazz back but like Quote Above by Mr Bay. Jazz is dead like R.I.P

Smokescreen_5
01-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Yes most of us would like jazz back but like Quote Above by Mr Bay. Jazz is dead like R.I.P

(Newbie) But then again...he might be alive..

(Senior Member) No buts, he's dead

(newbie) Theres a chance

(Senior Member) No chance.. he's dead

(Newbie) Michael Bay likes to play with our mind

(Senior Member) Michael Bay said he's dead.

(Newbie) Theres a slight chance

(Senior Member) No chance, he's dead

(Newbie) They have a piece of the all spark still

(Senior Member) It won't help, he's dead

(Newbie) He can't die, he's got to continue

(Senior Member) He's dead, they can't continue his name due to copyright laws

(Newbie) I still think he's alive

(Senior Member) He's dead.

(Newbie) He's my favorite, he can't die.

(Newbie) He's the coolest transformer, he has to still be alive.

Hmmmm... do we see a trend here?

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 04:23 PM

(newbie) Theres a chance

........ Jazz will never die.
In my heart. :D JK. One person says Jazz is dead, another says Jazz is alive. OH EM GEE, JAZZ IS ELVIS PRESLY!

Jk, :). And Newbies aren't the only ones who think Jazz is alive.

Now when I go see TF2, if Jazz is SOMEHOW brought back, I will crack out laughing just imagining all the people who said 'JAZZ IS DEAD, PERIOD' faces. I won't be able to watch the rest of the movie because I'd be laughing too much.

I am not, however, saying that Jazz is alive/dead. I'll just wait 'til 2 comes out. Also...

Jazz Presly. He's a hunk, a hunk of burning 'bot.:D

Café
01-23-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm disappointed that Jazz is dead and all (right after I started to like him after his first appearance), but I'd rather not have a zombie Autobot trying to eat the other Transformer's sparks. D:

(My concept here is that when you bring someone who is surely dead back to life, they become a zombie.)

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:05 PM
JAZZ IS ELVIS PRESLY so he also work's for the CIA and Died of a drug overdose ;)j/k

Bay says he's dead, so Bay is a TF GOD, so it's up to the Transformer God if he Resurrects him. but seeing how many pagers this thread as go about Bring back Jazz how realy know.

I never like jazz so i dont care if he is or is not in TF2.

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:07 PM

(newbie) Theres a chance

No i dont see the TREND:rolleyes:

But your missing Members in there

Junior Members (Newbie)

So what are Members

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:07 PM
JAZZ IS ELVIS PRESLY so he also work's for the CIA and Died of a drug overdose ;)j/k

Bay says he's dead, so Bay is a TF GOD, so it's up to the Transformer God if he Resurrects him. but seeing how many pagers this thread as go about Bring back Jazz how realy know.

I never like jazz so i dont care if he is or is not in TF2.
*Le gasp!* You don't like Jazz!? *Pulls out white glove and slaps IMT across face*
You do realize, this means WAR! *Pulls out the big guns* AYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY!!!
:cool:
JK! ROFL!

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:14 PM
*Pulls out glove and slaps movinforward back across face*

I all ways liked SKYFIRE and Hot Rod *Fire's Missles back* Autobot vs Autobot Round 2

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:17 PM
I all ways liked SKYFIRE and Hot Rod *Fire's Missles back* Autobot vs Autobot Round 2
Ding ding! *Tackles and throws* Nya, well I don't know how alike they are but I always liked Hot Shot.:cool:
>:3

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:20 PM
*pulls loop to loop, rolls left, starts dive attack* To my Hotshot is kind of like jazz in some ways.
>:4

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:23 PM
To my Hotshot is kind of like jazz in some ways.
.....-____-
You're TRYING to egg me on, aren't you. If I wasn't so lazy, OOOOOHHH! You'd get it! *Snaps finger* :D
Jk.

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:27 PM
sore about 5 eps of Amarda.

I still like TF but i'm more of a G1 and Beast wars fan.

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:33 PM
sore about 5 eps of Amarda.

I still like TF but i'm more of a G1 and Beast wars fan.
I got started on TF with Beast Wars. I think my first love was Cheetor. I used to have a toy Cheetor. WAHHHHH!!! I'm miss that big kitty. And he reminds me A LOT of Hot Shot. That might be why I like him so much.:D

megatron42
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
i'm glad i ripped the little creep in half... he was a pest

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
i'm glad i ripped the little creep in half... he was a pest
*Jaw drop* Ahhhhh.... DIE! * Attacks and blasts Megs* YOU B@$T**D! YOU KILLED CHEETOR!!! RAWR! >:3 AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

(Why do I get the feeling I won't live to see tomorow? Oh, and glad to see you're still alive Megs. Can't say much for the others.;))

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:44 PM
I got started on TF with Beast Wars. I think my first love was Cheetor. I used to have a toy Cheetor. WAHHHHH!!! I'm miss that big kitty. And he reminds me A LOT of Hot Shot. That might be why I like him so much.:D

I liked Silverbolt just becouse that is the kind of person i am and i try 2 live by that noble code of honour.

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:46 PM
I liked Silverbolt just becouse that is the kind of person i am and i try 2 live by that noble code of honour.

Like they say nice guys finish last.
woman now days want there knight in armour but when thay find one.there like no i dont one.

Psss-shaw, no way. Rugged and dark, please! Hold the shinning armour!

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:48 PM
i dont remeber Megs ever killing CHEETOR in beast wars or beast Machines.

I think megs is saying he is glad he killed Jazz.

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
EITHER WAY HE KILLED SOMEONE I LIKE, RAWR. *Knaws on Megs head* NOM NOM.

*My memory is fuzzy, I haven't seen Beast Wars in god knows hold long.*

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Psss-shaw, no way. Rugged and dark, please! Hold the shinning armour!

Done that whole Rugged and Dark thing.
Started out as Knight in shining armour over time turned into rugged and dark but did not have a very happy ending.

I got charged (pleaded self defence) and he endup in a wheelchair.

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 07:58 PM
EITHER WAY HE KILLED SOMEONE I LIKE, RAWR. *Knaws on Megs head* NOM NOM.

*My memory is fuzzy, I haven't seen Beast Wars in god knows hold long.*

i can tell you that Meg did not kill CHEETOR in beast wars or beast machines.

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Done that whole Rugged and Dark thing.
Started out as Knight in shining armour over time turned into rugged and dark but did not have a very happy ending.

I got charged (pleaded self defence) and he endup in a wheelchair.
:eek:... (Note to self: Watch out for IMT)

I've actully more into cute, almost girly, guys.

megatron42
ha you missed... you forget i'm very fast comes up behind movin
and opens fire with everything i got

MovinForward
i can tell you that Meg did not kill CHEETOR in beast wars or beast machines.
I figured as much. But he still killed Jazz! NOM NOM.

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 08:02 PM
ha you missed... you forget i'm very fast comes up behind movin
and opens fire with everything i got
*Twitches in agony* I... can't feel my legs.... GAH... where's Ratchet when you need 'em?

:)

megatron42
01-23-2008, 08:05 PM
man i'm good

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 08:07 PM
he puled a knife on me and stabed me in my left arm just becouse i stode in between him and my girlfriend.so i throw him over the edge and he landed on someones car the wrong way which broke his back an put him in wheelchair.

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 08:09 PM
So Megs how many Autobot have you got to Day:confused:

MovinForward
01-23-2008, 08:09 PM
man i'm good
:rolleyes:Don't let you're head get too big. Starscream might be able to hit it from space.

IMT:
Well, go you! Kick some butt! (Glad you got self-defence)

PS:Night, all. I'm gone. ZzzZZzzZZZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzZzzzZZZZZZz

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 08:21 PM
*Starscream Powers up all weapons and aims at Megatron Big head Fires and start to fly back to cybertron*

Smokescreen_5
01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
No i dont see the TREND:rolleyes:

But your missing Members in there

Junior Members (Newbie)

So what are Members

Junior Members are members that have posted less than 30 posts

Members have posted 30 to 100 posts

Senior Members have posted more than 100 posts

Moderators and Directors, well their in a world of their own.. lol

Smokescreen_5
01-23-2008, 08:35 PM

I hear ya there, I liked Silverbolt as well.. But I liked his cousin Windrazor better.. (Botcon figure that looked just like Silverbolt, combination spark of an old and young Transformer). Or even Tigerhawk was cool, too bad they killed him off (poor Air Razor and Tigatron).

Smokescreen_5
01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
A little off subject but had to figure out where to post this.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/smokescreen_5/Transformers/ScreenBattlers.jpg

IMT Guyver
01-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Junior Members are members that have posted less than 30 posts

Members have posted 30 to 100 posts

Senior Members have posted more than 100 posts

Moderators and Directors, well their in a world of their own.. lol

I know that Smoke i was refering to your Quoted post how call newbie

Newbies Saying jazz is still alive
you missed mebers
And senior mebers syaing he's dead

megatron42
01-23-2008, 11:24 PM
So Megs how many Autobot have you got to Day:confused:

just a couple

megatron42
01-23-2008, 11:26 PM
*Starscream Powers up all weapons and aims at Megatron Big head Fires and start to fly back to cybertron*

i'll get you traitor

MovinForward
01-24-2008, 05:17 AM
Lawl, go Starscream!*Waves little flag*:)

Smokescreen_5
01-24-2008, 09:05 AM
I know that Smoke i was refering to your Quoted post how call newbie

Newbies Saying jazz is still alive
you missed mebers
And senior members syaing he's dead

Members? Uhh.. what members? *Looks around* I don't see any members.... *whistles innocently*... *looks over at his seeing eye dog* "Sparky? Do you see any members?"

TransFan
01-24-2008, 10:50 AM

Bay

Ehm, I know the gonna come new robots, but in the cartoon movie, Jazz dont die. And Optimus die and he live again. Its REALY I saw the when He died and return to life again. :confused: Its Maybe Hapening in TF2

MovinForward
01-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Members? Uhh.. what members? *Looks around* I don't see any members.... *whistles innocently*... *looks over at his seeing eye dog* "Sparky? Do you see any members?"
Woof! :3

megatron42
01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Woof! :3

LOL

Mech_1000
01-25-2008, 01:24 AM
coughcoughcoughbringbackjazzcoughcoughcough

Coppernite
01-25-2008, 12:11 PM
lol yeah Bay could be playing with us since he said he was throwing false rumors out there.
There's two ways to look at his sentence, I mean when Bay writes, Jazz is dead; is saying that yes, he's dead (and can't return), or he's dead(but CAN return).

If Michael is really saying Jazz isn't returning then why would Darius M. be in any negotiations to return as jazz if bay stated the character wouldn't return.

If you look at the statement the other way, and Michael is saying yes jazz is dead (but can return) then quite obviously Jazz may still be returning especially since Darius is currently in negotiations. I mean Megatron died and everyone is pretty confident he's going to return from the grave, so yes jazz is dead but will probably return lol.

That may be, however there's a bit of a difference in character status within the movie, hence the reason Megs might return but Jazz might not.

As for Darius in negotiations with Bay, as others have stated, people are known to voice more than one character in a movie, so if he and Bay got along, chances are he would be asked to voice one of the new TFs. In addition, even if Darius doesn't voice a different TF, if there's a flashback involved you'll need dialogue to explain how Jazz got the respect that he did, thus Darius would be needed to voice Jazz in the flashback sequence.

I personally don't know if I want to see Jazz back in TF2. Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome character and all, but if he can't be brought back with a good explanation, or they simply choose not to bring him back; I won't hate their guts for it. It would be nice, but may be highly unrealistic; I'm just looking forward to the surprise.:)

a lurker

tylerdurden
01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Wow i am amazed. Stop it! just stop it. Jazz is dead, he isn't coming back and there is nothing you can do about it. Get over it, he was ripped in half :(. It's a movie and Bay and Co have much cooler robots on the way :) so can anyone close this thread yet??

megatron42
01-30-2008, 03:17 PM
nope only da great or nelson can

MovinForward
01-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Wow i am amazed. Stop it! just stop it. Jazz is dead, he isn't coming back and there is nothing you can do about it. Get over it, he was ripped in half :(. It's a movie and Bay and Co have much cooler robots on the way :) so can anyone close this thread yet??

You need to leave this forum.
If you think this thread should be closed, do not read it. Some people, like myself, still want to talk about it. We don't know for sure if Jazz is dead, alive, or something in between. What Bay said earlier might change. They've got a year before the movie comes out. We come to this thread to talk about it. Weither our ideas are wild and crazy or sane and probable, it doesn't matter. We came to this forum to talk. I don't mean to sound rude but you're pushing what you believe(that he is dead, the end.) on anyone hear. That's what it feels like. I for one, don't think Jazz would return anytime soon but that doesn't stop ideas from appeering.

I don't mean to sound rude, so if I do, sorry. I just find it rude that you come to this forum saying 'This forum should be closed because we already know what happens to him!' when we do not know for sure. You never know. Bay may think up a really good plot that has Jazz return to the living. So what if he got ripped in half? Frenzy lost his body and last time I checked, the bots and cons sparks were in their bodies. So how was it possible for him to lose his body and still live?

But it you don't this forum should be up JUST because you think that the answer is clear is day do not read it. Okay? Some people still think he's alive. Some think he's dead. We're here to talk, okay? I don't want this closed because I want to hear what others have to say and what their ideas are. I probably sound like a hypocrit. If I do, sorry. It just really pi$$es me off when people come in and saying that the forum should be closed just because they disagree. Do I sound like a b*tch? Sorry. :( I don't want to start an argument so I'll just go to my corner and shut up. *Sits in corner and watches silently*

Bumblebee1983
01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
You need to leave this forum.
If you think this thread should be closed, do not read it. Some people, like myself, still want to talk about it. We don't know for sure if Jazz is dead, alive, or something in between. What Bay said earlier might change. They've got a year before the movie comes out. We come to this thread to talk about it. Weither our ideas are wild and crazy or sane and probable, it doesn't matter. We came to this forum to talk. I don't mean to sound rude but you're pushing what you believe(that he is dead, the end.) on anyone hear. That's what it feels like. I for one, don't think Jazz would return anytime soon but that doesn't stop ideas from appeering.

I don't mean to sound rude, so if I do, sorry. I just find it rude that you come to this forum saying 'This forum should be closed because we already know what happens to him!' when we do not know for sure. You never know. Bay may think up a really good plot that has Jazz return to the living. So what if he got ripped in half? Frenzy lost his body and last time I checked, the bots and cons sparks were in their bodies. So how was it possible for him to lose his body and still live?

But it you don't this forum should be up JUST because you think that the answer is clear is day do not read it. Okay? Some people still think he's alive. Some think he's dead. We're here to talk, okay? I don't want this closed because I want to hear what others have to say and what their ideas are. I probably sound like a hypocrit. If I do, sorry. It just really pi$$es me off when people come in and saying that the forum should be closed just because they disagree. Do I sound like a b*tch? Sorry. :( I don't want to start an argument so I'll just go to my corner and shut up. *Sits in corner and watches silently*

Whoa girl....WHOOOOAAA....*pulls on reins*

Calm down. Calm down.

I think we'd all do Jazz justice if we let him rest in peace. :D

*sorry, I like to add fuel to the fire*

:D

It's the decepticon in me. What can I say?

megatron42
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
bee's right we need to let him go.... *beams* at my bud
you make me proud

MovinForward
01-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Whoa girl....WHOOOOAAA....*pulls on reins*

Calm down. Calm down.

I think we'd all do Jazz justice if we let him rest in peace. :D

*sorry, I like to add fuel to the fire*

:D

It's the decepticon in me. What can I say?

RAWR. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BRINGING LEASHES ANY WHERE NEAR ME? *Bee won't know but Smokes will* JK, law, I can be serious when I want to be.:D Ish tat deceptibutt leaking out that I seez?

And Meggzies, HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SO? *Le weep* My heart... it breaks. *Emo tear* ROLFLAWLBBQWTF.

Bumblebee1983
01-30-2008, 09:23 PM
bee's right we need to let him go.... *beams* at my bud
you make me proud

Not a problem.

RIP Jazz. We miss ya buddy...but we'll understand if you're not able to come back.

*beams*

*insert evil grin here*

:p

MovinForward
01-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Not a problem.

RIP Jazz. We miss ya buddy...but we'll understand if you're not able to come back.

*beams*

*insert evil grin here*

*Insert evil laughter here* >:3

Bumblebee1983
01-30-2008, 09:25 PM
RAWR. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BRINGING LEASHES ANY WHERE NEAR ME? *Bee won't know but Smokes will* JK, law, I can be serious when I want to be.:D Ish tat deceptibutt leaking out that I seez?

And Meggzies, HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME SO? *Le weep* My heart... it breaks. *Emo tear* ROLFLAWLBBQWTF.

There's a difference in reins and leashes darlin'.

And I don't have any leaks.

:eek:

I don't think. *looks around cautiously*

MovinForward
01-30-2008, 09:30 PM
There's a difference in reins and leashes darlin'.

And I don't have any leaks.

I don't think. *looks around cautiously*
Reins, leash, they're all the same thing to me. They both put a dent in my WUNDERFUL personality. :D Also.... PROWL WITH 'STACHE!
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/MovinForward_2008/animated-ep-008-067.png

LAWL!

Bumblebee1983
01-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Reins, leash, they're all the same thing to me. They both put a dent in my WUNDERFUL personality. :D Also.... PROWL WITH 'STACHE!
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/MovinForward_2008/animated-ep-008-067.png

LAWL!

When did Prowl become....err.....human?

FTW? That makes no sense and is an abomination of G1!!!

MovinForward
01-30-2008, 09:33 PM

Tis, a hologram, hon. ;) He did it cuz Bee said (sarcasticlly) that there was NOTHING strange about a motocycle driving itself.

Bumblebee1983
01-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Tis, a hologram, hon. ;) He did it cuz Bee said (sarcasticlly) that there was NOTHING strange about a motocycle driving itself.

Ohhh....DER. *slaps forehead*

And...Prowl's a motorycle? WTF? When did that happen?

Of course I'm not watching the show....so yes, I'll admit, I'm completely confused.

MovinForward
01-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Ohhh....DER. *slaps forehead*

And...Prowl's a motorycle? WTF? When did that happen?

Of course I'm not watching the show....so yes, I'll admit, I'm completely confused.
UR NOT WATCHING ITZ? YOU FOOL. RAWR. WATCH IT OR ELSE. *PULLS OUT POCKET KNIFE CUZ GUN IS MISSING/STOLEN* WAAAAATCH IITTTTTT. *Hypno-eyes*

(CAPS LOCK IS FUNZ)

Bumblebee1983
01-30-2008, 09:49 PM
UR NOT WATCHING ITZ? YOU FOOL. RAWR. WATCH IT OR ELSE. *PULLS OUT POCKET KNIFE CUZ GUN IS MISSING/STOLEN* WAAAAATCH IITTTTTT. *Hypno-eyes*

(CAPS LOCK IS FUNZ)

*edges away....slowly*

Girl, you scare even me.

And I don't have time to watch it. And Weird Al's a voice in it, along with Spongebob.

Sorry, but that just makes me feel weird about the whole....franchise....

*stands tall*

I STAND WITH G1.

Oh, uhh....yeah, what's this gotta do with Jazz again? I think we derailed somewhere.....

megatron42
01-30-2008, 10:48 PM
don't forget patrick

Smokescreen_5
01-31-2008, 02:17 AM

Dang nommer thru chain. Got to get a bigger one...

Oh yeah.. Jazz... none of this has anything to do with Jazz.. cuz.. well.. lets face it.. he died.. he's pushing up daisies.. 6 feet undah and nevah comin back.. Until the next series.. lol..

goodfriend
01-31-2008, 04:25 AM
i can't wait to see the new robots.

guitarded
02-01-2008, 12:00 AM
i can't wait to see the new robots.

Me too!!

That's the best thing about well kept secrets....anticipation, suspense and surprise. I'm glad there will be little info about this for a long time.

guitarded
02-01-2008, 12:03 AM

LOL....

....although....a human form would be the best disguise of all........no..., not those stupid "pretender" series tf's either

Smokescreen_5
02-01-2008, 02:51 AM
LOL....

....although....a human form would be the best disguise of all........no..., not those stupid "pretender" series tf's either

And don't get me started on Animorphs... grrrrrr...

chatterbox
02-01-2008, 09:33 AM
think Bay stuffed up jazz death, thats if hes dead
the cons needed all this fire power to b destroyed but jazz just a lil tug and his dead

megatron should have taken jazzs sword and stabbed him throw the spark with his own weapon, would have added to megs image of how much a tyrant he his

MovinForward
02-01-2008, 08:15 PM
*Is dead* X.X

MovinForward
02-01-2008, 08:25 PM
*edges away....slowly*

Girl, you scare even me.

And I don't have time to watch it. And Weird Al's a voice in it, along with Spongebob.

Sorry, but that just makes me feel weird about the whole....franchise....

*stands tall*

I STAND WITH G1.

Oh, uhh....yeah, what's this gotta do with Jazz again? I think we derailed somewhere.....
OHMAHGAWD! RUN AWAY TRAIN!!! *Spazzes* IXDICBWDCOWDNDWOWC=IUFEWFTBBQLOLROFLFTW!!!
*Cough* Sorry you had to see that. (Lol) Yes, I scare many. I put fear into the hearts of little children(so says my friends).
Stand tall with G1, huh? Well, *pulls out saw and saws down Bee* TIMBERRRRR! :) (Naw, G1=good!)

megatron42
02-01-2008, 08:25 PM
yep back to the ol scrap heap

megatron42
02-01-2008, 08:26 PM
OHMAHGAWD! RUN AWAY TRAIN!!! *Spazzes* IXDICBWDCOWDNDWOWC=IUFEWFTBBQLOLROFLFTW!!!
*Cough* Sorry you had to see that. (Lol) Yes, I scare many. I put fear into the hearts of little children(so says my friends).
Stand tall with G1, huh? Well, *pulls out saw and saws down Bee* TIMBERRRRR! :) (Naw, G1=good!)

swoops down and opens fire on movin

MovinForward
02-02-2008, 08:01 AM
swoops down and opens fire on movin
EEP! *Hides behind rock and fires back* RAWR. >:3

megatron42
02-02-2008, 08:59 AM
you missed :p

MovinForward
02-03-2008, 09:36 PM
you missed :p
Or didI? *Eybrow wiggle*;)