PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Cologne for Men.

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 08:00 PM
OK now I heard it all...but I might have to order some..just to see what it smells like...if it smells like race fuel, oil and burning tires..i will be in heaven

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?t=64151

Trailbreaker
03-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Uhhhhh...

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 08:18 PM
that was my first reaction to TB.. :)

prettygirlmadison
03-19-2010, 08:18 PM
ummm okayyyyyy....really???????????????????

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 08:27 PM
two scents! Optimus prime and Bumblebee! I am mystified and amused!

Trailbreaker
03-19-2010, 08:29 PM
two scents! Optimus prime and Bumblebee! I am mystified and amused!
Not Ironhide?

sora
03-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Okay, I'll see what it smells like and report on it later.. *cautiously clicks 'order now' button* (thanks for sharing the info with us, Jazzy!)

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 08:32 PM
your welcome Sora.. I will be hitting that order button myself... curiosity is killing this cat.

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 08:33 PM
your welcome Sora.. I will be hitting that order button myself... curiosity is killing this cat.

Bring it to BotCon. We can see how many Bots we can attract! hehehehehe

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Not Ironhide?

I picture that would smell like.. Gear oil, beer and popcorn.. sorry BG .. I couldnt resist ( ducks cause she knows BG will be throwing something soon)

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 08:36 PM
I picture that would smell like.. Gear oil, beer and popcorn.. sorry BG .. I couldnt resist ( ducks cause she knows BG will be throwing something soon)

Actually, I would have to stop laughing first, because its pretty accurate. But, you left out gun oil! hehehehehehe

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Actually, I would have to stop laughing first, because its pretty accurate. But, you left out gun oil! hehehehehehe

and black powder residue.

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 08:40 PM
and black powder residue.

Snerk giggle giggle giggle. . . now, why am I so turned on now?!?!?!?!?! hehehehehehehe

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Snerk giggle giggle giggle. . . now, why am I so turned on now?!?!?!?!?! hehehehehehehe

Must have to do with our normal topic of convo... heck I have been thinking about what Jazz would smell like now..giggle giggle

Trailbreaker
03-19-2010, 08:47 PM
I picture that would smell like.. Gear oil, beer and popcorn..
Wait, popcorn?

megatron42
03-19-2010, 08:49 PM
what no megatron colonge

taybrian1
03-19-2010, 08:51 PM
It probably smells like gasoline and transmission fluid. Ick.

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Wait, popcorn?

Jazzy and I both agree that he probably likes popcorn. Just a long standing joke. :-)

Also, Jazz, I think your bot smells like gear oil and Axe deoderant, for some reason!

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Jazzy and I both agree that he probably likes popcorn. Just a long standing joke. :-)

Also, Jazz, I think your bot smells like gear oil and Axe deoderant, for some reason!

LMAO.. or Black Ice little car trees air freshner ( I happen to love that and all my cars smell like it)

Yes TB the popcorn thing is def a laugh between BG and me...and likes popcorn is an understatement

Trailbreaker
03-19-2010, 09:03 PM
I think Trailbreaker would smell like motor oil along with pine pitch from the tree branches that smack into my windshield as I'm traversing through the woods.

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 09:08 PM
LMAO.. or Black Ice little car trees air freshner ( I happen to love that and all my cars smell like it)

Yes TB the popcorn thing is def a laugh between BG and me...and likes popcorn is an understatement

Yes! That's IT! The perfect scent for Jazz!!!!! And maybe, i'm not sure why, a touch of pachouli!

Yes, definately an understatement, Jazz. LOLOL

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 09:09 PM
I think Trailbreaker would smell like motor oil along with pine pitch from the tree branches that smack into my windshield as I'm traversing through the woods.

Definately, TB.

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Yes! That's IT! The perfect scent for Jazz!!!!! And maybe, i'm not sure why, a touch of pachouli!

Yes, definately an understatement, Jazz. LOLOL

I just had to go out and sniff my cars... yup.. that is exactly how Jazz would smell..to me..if not..I could make him smell that way hehehehehehe...minus the pachouli.. that smells like mold to me..seriously..if you smelled what my little L.B. smelled like when he got back here from Seattle.. we called it an entity and named the sent..Seattle green

sora
03-19-2010, 10:11 PM

"A blend of pines, cedar, juniper and fresh leaves in top-note, rich soil in middle and the motor oil base-note. The perfect fragrances for all outdoorsmen.. Trailbreaker EDT, the aftershave is available, too." (J/K) :p

Trailbreaker
03-19-2010, 10:18 PM
"A blend of pines, cedar, juniper and fresh leaves in top-note, rich soil in middle and the motor oil base-note. The perfect fragrances for all outdoorsmen.. Trailbreaker EDT, the aftershave is available, too." (J/K) :p
I gotta get me some of that stuff. I'll smell like a dirty Christmas tree.

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 10:28 PM
I gotta get me some of that stuff. I'll smell like a dirty Christmas tree.

Woot! Sounds like the girl bots will be following you all over. . . at least, by Sora's description! LOL

r-type
03-19-2010, 10:36 PM
In finer department stores now*:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g300/autobot314/CKP.jpg

*sora wishes. :p

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 10:36 PM
I find Trailbreaker sounds interesting..hmmmm ...soras description alone..make it sound..enjoyable

Bot Girl
03-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Why do I see white underwear with "OPIMUS PRIME" on the waistband?

Jazz935
03-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Bot Smut..geesh..it always turns to Bot Smut...I like it

sora
03-19-2010, 10:50 PM

*faints with excitement*

Why do I see white underwear with "OPIMUS PRIME" on the waistband?
I can see it, too.. in a giant billboard in Times Square!

Trailbreaker
03-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I can see it, too.. in a giant billboard in Times Square!
This is a Photoshop in the making!

Bot Girl
03-20-2010, 12:45 AM
This is a Photoshop in the making!

Go for it Trail! I wanna see Sora faint. Don't worry, we'll catch ya!!! And call OP over to hold your hand till you wake up. He may need to administer mouth to mouth!

Jazz935
03-20-2010, 01:23 AM
That would be an awesome pic if someone could photoshop that!!..hmmm.. Jan I get me a Jazz one too..hehehehe

Bot Girl
03-20-2010, 01:24 AM
That would be an awesome pic if someone could photoshop that!!..hmmm.. Jan I get me a Jazz one too..hehehehe

Jazz, with a backscratcher!!! hehehehehehehehe

Jazz935
03-20-2010, 01:30 AM
:banShhh.. we are using that for something else that needs scratched:ban:o

Bot Girl
03-20-2010, 01:31 AM
:banShhh.. we are using that for something else that needs scratched:ban:o

Hey, I just mentioned it, didn't say what it was for! hehehehehe

chatterbox
03-20-2010, 04:16 AM
so op wears white underwear that gets bigger and bigger;) then out pops roller lol

sora
03-20-2010, 07:02 AM
Go for it Trail! I wanna see Sora faint. Don't worry, we'll catch ya!!! And call OP over to hold your hand till you wake up. He may need to administer mouth to mouth!

Thank you in advance for catching me. But wait, his breath for mouth to mouth might be a hot steam, I'll be dead on the spot! (That's quite a sweet way to die, though.) :eek:

Jazz935
03-20-2010, 09:56 AM
sora.. I think he might be able to cool that down and take care of you.... of course it might lead to other "activities" ( snicker snicker..I am so bad)

Bot Girl
03-20-2010, 11:00 AM
sora.. I think he might be able to cool that down and take care of you.... of course it might lead to other "activities" ( snicker snicker..I am so bad)

Yes, yes you are and thats why we love you.

Trailbreaker
03-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Hey, I have no Photoshopping skills. I don't even have...Photoshop! I said that hoping that someone out there would get the idea and try it.

Bot Girl
03-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Hey, I have no Photoshopping skills. I don't even have...Photoshop! I said that hoping that someone out there would get the idea and try it.

Ok, you artistical types, that's your cue!

Primes_Girl81
03-20-2010, 12:25 PM
This thread has been now RATED R+ any person under the age of 18+ cannot post. lol!

Trailbreaker
03-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Fine then!

*leaves thread*

Primes_Girl81
03-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Fine then!

*leaves thread*

TB i didn't mean u hahahaha u might be under 18 but logic and IQ wise ur older than the average teen hahahahaha! So u can be in this thread lol :) x

Jazz935
03-21-2010, 02:19 AM
I agree with PG^ Trails banter would be missed!!

Trailbreaker
03-21-2010, 03:04 AM
TB i didn't mean u hahahaha u might be under 18 but logic and IQ wise ur older than the average teen hahahahaha! So u can be in this thread lol :) x

I agree with PG^ Trails banter would be missed!!
Too bad I don't know my IQ. Though I don't believe in measuring smarts with numbers, as any IQ test is never perfectly accurate. It's really a matter where you project that intelligence. I guess you can call me "worldly." I know a hell of a lot of stuff but my brain isn't built for that Harvard/Valedictorian way of thinking. But am I bright? Hell yes! (not trying to brag here)

And I'm loving this new Eau de Trail fragrance! :p

Primes_Girl81
03-21-2010, 10:44 AM
Too bad I don't know my IQ. Though I don't believe in measuring smarts with numbers, as any IQ test is never perfectly accurate. It's really a matter where you project that intelligence. I guess you can call me "worldly." I know a hell of a lot of stuff but my brain isn't built for that Harvard/Valedictorian way of thinking. But am I bright? Hell yes! (not trying to brag here)

And I'm loving this new Eau de Trail fragrance! :p

Lol! don't sell ur self 4 short u definetly have the smarts more than ur average teen :) and ur not braging it's simply called confidence :)

Ps: Eau de Trail fragrance hmm sounds enchating. *giggles*

Primes_Girl81
03-21-2010, 10:48 AM

You know everytime i visit this thread and see OP's pic i get these pleasurable tickles all over i can relate to alice (pretender) in this aspect when she quoted in similar in sam's car lol! Someone definetly who has the ability to photoshop must include OP in a compromising position do u not agree Sora??????? Lmao!

HarryCanyon
03-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Sounds bizarre as Spider-Man Cologne! what next? Ghostbusters Cologne?

megatron42
03-22-2010, 07:00 PM

ode to slimer

Lady_Prime
03-24-2010, 08:49 PM

Yes, you get to smell like the dead....

sora
04-05-2010, 10:11 AM
I received a bottle of EDT spray..

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/S_O_R_A_1/edt_3.jpghttp://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/S_O_R_A_1/edt_2.jpg

It.. smells like.. a cedar drawer..

Jazz935
04-05-2010, 10:14 AM
That is not quite how I would have expected Prime to want to smell like... and for some reason I cant stop giggling.. I am still gonna have to get them..just to ass to my collection of shwag.

Primes_Girl81
04-05-2010, 10:27 AM
That is not quite how I would have expected Prime to want to smell like... and for some reason I cant stop giggling.. I am still gonna have to get them..just to ass to my collection of shwag.

Lol!! jazzy don't get me started on how OP really smells i won't go blunt anymore as some members on here are uncomfortable with R rated conversations bahahahaha! ;)

Jazz935
04-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Lol!! jazzy don't get me started on how OP really smells i won't go blunt anymore as some members on here are uncomfortable with R rated conversations bahahahaha! ;)

Hey nothing wrong with smells..I havent found anything R rated about that ( i have always imagines my jazz to smell like Black ice or Drakar Noir..with a hint of motor oil.. gas and turtle wax..all of which happen to be favorite smells of mine..in fact ..the only car related smell i dont like is burnt clutch)

darkstar1
04-05-2010, 10:42 AM
I agree with you Jazz burnt clutch is not the smell you want to go after HMM?? I wonder if that's why people get into my car with body armor... Black Ice and Drakar are 2 of my fav's also Aqua Di Gio smell awesome on a man, I can just imagine how it would smell on an AUTO BOT (((SWOONING AT THE THOUGHT))) :)

Primes_Girl81
04-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Hey nothing wrong with smells..I havent found anything R rated about that ( i have always imagines my jazz to smell like Black ice or Drakar Noir..with a hint of motor oil.. gas and turtle wax..all of which happen to be favorite smells of mine..in fact ..the only car related smell i dont like is burnt clutch)

Lol!!! oh! i agree with u hon do u not worry hmm a hint of motor oil hay lol my OP smells a bit similar aswell with a hint of cybertronian diesel bahahaha!!! ;) plus more but i'll let u know some other time bahaha!

Primes_Girl81
04-05-2010, 10:49 AM
I agree with you Jazz burnt clutch is not the smell you want to go after HMM?? I wonder if that's why people get into my car with body armor... Black Ice and Drakar are 2 of my fav's also Aqua Di Gio smell awesome on a man, I can just imagine how it would smell on an AUTO BOT (((SWOONING AT THE THOUGHT))) :)

Lol! swoon away hon it is quite enticing let me asure u hehehe! ;) *Heads out for some reason have a dire need to find my bot* *wink*

Jazz935
04-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Dont hurt him PG ..LOL..

Oh I have to like the smells of cars...since I work on them hehehehe.. sometimes I open my garage door just to take a good wiff.....and to say hello to L.B. ....my project car.

darkstar1
04-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Lol pg.... You go girl !!!! ;)

Primes_Girl81
04-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Thank's girls i can assure u hurting him is the last thing on my mind hehehe! *wink*

sora
04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
This is not what I expected, either. I wonder what age groups this product is targeted at.. this scent feels too kiddy for grown-ups but too woody for teens or kids.

As to how Jazz smells like.. how about this?

http://www.perfumezilla.com/images_product/jazz-cologne-yves-saint-laurent-eau-toilette-spray-men536507.jpg

darkstar1
04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
You talk to your car too... Jazz Thank Goodness !!! people think I'm nuts when I goo goo gaa gaa my car... and take 2 hours to clean it OK!! maybe excessive but he yes HE! has to smell and look amazing.. and it is a very delicate procedure to get into every nook and cranny.. HMM?? I wonder what he would say if he would turn into an AUTO BOT with all the fuss I make over him.. He even has a name BACKDRAFT :) ok I will shut up now Hiding behind BD waiting for the straight jacket people to come and take me away LOL

darkstar1
04-05-2010, 11:11 AM
OMG Sora this is so cool... JAZZ Cologne I have to run to the store and find out what this smells like...

Jazz935
04-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Oh please!!!.. My 3 are named too .. Tumble..my lifted Amigo..who is now retired as HIS frame broke.. Holly..my snotty little vain 08 Impreza who could give Sunny and Tracks a run for their money..seriously..she is a snot... and L.B. ( short for Lil Blue) my extremely rare 83 Subaru 2dr hardtop ( Leone in other countries) ..HE is being restored... All do all the work myself on them and have a larger collection of tools then most guys have.... jazz thinks of my garage as a "toy" store ..go figure.. crazy glitched up bot.

So not only do i talk car..I talk TO my cars.

Hmmm.. sora... giggle..wonder what that smells like???

sora
04-05-2010, 11:18 AM
You talk to your car too... Jazz Thank Goodness !!! people think I'm nuts when I goo goo gaa gaa my car... and take 2 hours to clean it OK!! maybe excessive but he yes HE! has to smell and look amazing.. and it is a very delicate procedure to get into every nook and cranny.. HMM?? I wonder what he would say if he would turn into an AUTO BOT with all the fuss I make over him.. He even has a name BACKDRAFT :) ok I will shut up now Hiding behind BD waiting for the straight jacket people to come and take me away LOL

You need no straitjacket here.. S4TE ladies would agree with you on many points about love for cars, planes and machines. :)

darkstar1
04-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Thank you Sora..This is why I LOVE this forum a kinship to Michael, Cars and Big SEXY!!! Bots what more can you ask for ((HIGH FIVE ALL AROUND)))

Jazz935
04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
OK OK I have to say it!! BG and me were talking the other night and said.....

Robot Butts Drive us Nuts!

sora
04-05-2010, 12:02 PM
You're welcome darkstar1, I hope you'll enjoy your stay at S4TE.

Hmmm.. sora... giggle..wonder what that smells like???
IIRC it smelled like a mix of citrus, nutmeg and some Asian incense. Sort of sweet, warm and mature scent (Live Jazz version felt more fresh and lighter).

I tend to like Ferragamo, so I would like to smell it in the Peterbilt sleeper. :)

Bot Girl
04-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Joining in late here, but yes, I talk to and name my cars too. Also love the smell of cars. Jazz and I have had this discussion, but Hide probably smell likes gun oil, motor oil and popcorn (loooooong story there!)

Primes_Girl81
04-06-2010, 02:33 AM
OK OK I have to say it!! BG and me were talking the other night and said.....

Robot Butts Drive us Nuts!

Hahahaha i know what u mean u know the 1st thing i noticed about OP wasn't his gorgoeus blue eyes, or his shiny hard glistening chest, or his sexy athletic body, but his ass oh god! he has 1 hot ass there! *Pinch,pinch, giggles*

darkstar1
04-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Have to agree with you ladies ((BLUSHING)) it is always wonderful to see an amazing butt on a man ERR UM I mean BOT :)