PDA

View Full Version : check out the light bar

barricade505
12-03-2007, 07:19 PM
new lightbar thats a storage container added,gutted,scuffed and painted opaque.kinda purdy in person.next is front bumper......saleen front bumper.....Price $749.00....youch!!!at least the push guard is $231.00.i might have to get it next.check out all pics on myspace page.... barricade505.:D

Bumblebee1983
12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
new lightbar added,gutted,scuffed and painted opaque.kinda purdy in person.next is front bumper......saleen front bumper.....Price $749.00....youch!!!at least the push guard is $231.00.i might have to get it next.check out all pics on myspace page.... barricade505.:D

TOO COOL!!!!

IRONMAIDEN
12-05-2007, 06:03 AM
have fun getting a Felony for impersonating an officer lol

raddimus
12-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I considered buying bumblebee but my girl wasn't havving it, and I do mean bummble bee from the movie when he was in the old corvette look.

sora
12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Good job! I bookmarked your MySpace. :cool:

barricade505
12-06-2007, 10:27 AM
In order to be charged with a felony,you must first be in the act of impersonating an officer.In which at this time a 7 yr. old child will point at the car and say, "Look, it's Barricade!!"I do not intend to be a cop.i love law enforcement.WARNING!!!!......This vehicle may be horse,but does not contain pork products.Although at times may come in contact with pigs....:D

Bumblebee1983
12-06-2007, 10:59 AM
I considered buying bumblebee but my girl wasn't havving it, and I do mean bummble bee from the movie when he was in the old corvette look.

You do mean Camaro, right?

And yes, I sooo want one of the new ones...:)

sora
12-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Now it looks exactly like Barricade!
They won't be able to charge you if you blare transforming sound instead of the police siren. :D

I think I'll show off mine too. Yesterday, I got the fourth tattoo.
Gee, I have the fictional hero's name written on my skin.. :o

http://annex.soraya.jp/images/text_tattoo_xs.jpg

barricade505
12-07-2007, 08:19 AM
cool i like the way the script is.........id get one but as soon as i get this car paid i'm buyin' a bumble bee.unless i get bumblecade or barribee.people will be what language is that?awesome though.i still like your autobot emblem.i'm gonna get the flamed out decepticon emblem.

bliss81
12-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Now it looks exactly like Barricade!
They won't be able to charge you if you blare transforming sound instead of the police siren. :D

I think I'll show off mine too. Yesterday, I got the fourth tattoo.
Gee, I have the fictional hero's name written on my skin.. :o

http://annex.soraya.jp/images/text_tattoo_xs.jpg

nice. i have a red autobot emblem right below my calf. i love it!

bliss81
12-07-2007, 08:32 AM
new lightbar added,gutted,scuffed and painted opaque.kinda purdy in person.next is front bumper......saleen front bumper.....Price $749.00....youch!!!at least the push guard is $231.00.i might have to get it next.check out all pics on myspace page.... barricade505.:D

fight the power! you have ur first amendment right, however i hope the case law and legislation goes your way also. :)

r-type
12-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Cool. Is it a non-functioning lightbar?

Bumblebee1983
12-07-2007, 10:44 AM
cool i like the way the script is.........id get one but as soon as i get this car paid i'm buyin' a bumble bee.unless i get bumblecade or barribee.people will be what language is that?awesome though.i still like your autobot emblem.i'm gonna get the flamed out decepticon emblem.

ROTFL at the thought. :D

barricade505
12-07-2007, 10:59 AM
the lights have been removed,the inside of the lenses are painted black,the outside lenses are painted primer ,and color.:DTechnicaly making it an accessory container and not a LIGHT bar.no lights.Hey saleen is selling 200 extreme cars.at about $85,000 u.s. dollars that look like Barricade.i barely qualified for this car at 26,000.I'm doin this piece by piece.at a budget that is getting shorter and shorter.thats how it goes.hopefully done before his saleen extremes have been hitting the road so far.people take pics with phones left and right.no one bothers,not even johnny law.once done,i intend on getting a 2009 camaro.bumblebee.then I will be the only grown up in my town with the coolest toys!!!YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaww.!!!!:D

sora
12-08-2007, 01:49 AM
nice. i have a red autobot emblem right below my calf. i love it!Cool. I have the red emblem right above my heart. :)

i intend on getting a 2009 camaro.bumblebee.then I will be the only grown up in my town with the coolest toys!!!YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaww.!!!!:DThen you'll have Barricade and Bumblebee both in your house? It'd be gorgeous view!

IRONMAIDEN
12-08-2007, 07:29 AM
say what you will, but that still cant be legal. not sayin it doesnt look cool tho lol

Bumblebee1983
12-08-2007, 10:12 AM
the lights have been removed,the inside of the lenses are painted black,the outside lenses are painted primer ,and color.:DTechnicaly making it an accessory container and not a LIGHT bar.no lights.Hey saleen is selling 200 extreme cars.at about $85,000 u.s. dollars that look like Barricade.i barely qualified for this car at 26,000.I'm doin this piece by piece.at a budget that is getting shorter and shorter.thats how it goes.hopefully done before his saleen extremes have been hitting the road so far.people take pics with phones left and right.no one bothers,not even johnny law.once done,i intend on getting a 2009 camaro.bumblebee.then I will be the only grown up in my town with the coolest toys!!!YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaww.!!!!:D

That is sweet. If only I had that much time, along with *cough* cash *cough* I'd be a collector with ya.

But, I have to resort to the action figures. No problem with that though. :D

Z28 Autobot
12-09-2007, 07:58 PM

I still dont know how your getting away with this without getting caught really..if its marked to look like a cop car and it sure does look like yours is I just dont know..unless your not telling us something??

raddimus
12-10-2007, 06:20 PM
You do mean Camaro, right?

And yes, I sooo want one of the new ones...:)

yes the camaro; did I say corvette or something?

raddimus
12-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Im sure that blue thing on the side of the car is a decepticon emblem, and am pretty sure the tiny writing on the side says to punish and enslave....there's no mistaking this car for the real deal and as long as hes not pulling people over or blaring his sirens I'm sure most cops know the car is a collector/ for the kids thing. I bet alot of cops are close to our age and watched transformers and have kids and took them to see the movie

barricade505
12-10-2007, 06:57 PM
sorry guys,there are no flashing lights or sirens.in the local law and statutes they clearly indicate working lights to be illegal.the car has to be marked,city of.., state of...,county of.... on the car indicating agency for it to be illegal.this would then be impersonating an agency.if a car by circumstance of color or marking looks like a law enforcement vehicle and is not being used as an emergency vehicle is not breaking the law.The act of impersonating is the biggest factor here.All local and state vehicles do not look like this.the car was done 2 weeks prior to the opening day of transformers so we,me and my wife and son,would go to the movie in style.Before doing this i met with deputy d.a. in las vegas and went over all the laws.they are case sensitive depending on my intentions while and with the car itself.if i attempt impersonating an officer by specific markings and behavior,then yes i'm breaking the law.if i use this car very seldomly,its a year and a half old with less than 16,000 miles,then no laws are being broken.especilly when i checked with the deputy d.a. first.see news video on myspace page barricade 505.i do not intend to profit from this or cause problems.my dad took me to star wars and mad max when i were a lad.hahaha.this is our star wars and were dressin up for the occasion!!:D..when TFtwo comes out the camaro will be for sale and the stang paid off...were goin to da movies!!!

barricade505
12-10-2007, 07:02 PM
*YOU GOT THE TOUCH...YOU GOT THE POWERRRRRRR.....!!!!!.....YEAH!!!!......WHEN ALL HELL'S BREAKIN' LOOSE YOU'LL BE....BLAH ....BLAH....BLAH...YADDA..YADDA....UHH...HUM..FORG OT THE WORDS????GOT ALL SIKED OUT....:confused::(

Z28 Autobot
12-10-2007, 11:35 PM
well as long as you checked with the DA thats cool..I guess laws vary state to state..

one thing I know you can not have police on the side of any car or anything mocked up to look like a cop car in a few areas I have seen them at shows.

One time on Power tour in 2000 two guys were driving a blues borthers replica and got bitched at by the local police for having what looked like a cop car????

barricade505
12-11-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm hoping to have some money to buy the decals replacing police with silver and black ....BARRICADE instead.I mean,how many people feel this is an illegal act?some older gentleman approached me at walgreens and stated real loudly,"It says in the Constitution,that having POLICE on your car is illegal."Now,i'm no scientist or historian,but when the constitution was written they rode horseback and carriage didn't they?...Oh well, If Mr. Bay finds this to be offensive in any way,or this causes conflicting opinions about whether i should do this.....please let me know.We just wanna have fun on a poor mans budget.Lightbar...i paid $40.00 used and not working.cans of paint for the lightbar...$15.00.V6Car...$26,000.00 in payments,rims painted black.....$15.00,doors painted white by my 14 yr old cousin jeremy....100.00$ in materials,painted for free,(we were both scared about his paint shooting skills),decals....$100.00..something i could never afford..a real saleen exteme transformer edition available for sale in 2008...$83,000.00.........to pull this shit off before saleen and anyone else i know......priceless:)

barricade505
12-12-2007, 10:53 AM
This is my last post on this thread about the light bar,as for the decals stating transformers police,im peelin' them off and buying silver and black magnets saying police.when at car shows,i can slap them babies on.as for the light bar,it is a storage compartment now!!its empty and i'm gonna use it for things??:D

Bumblebee1983
12-12-2007, 11:09 AM
This is my last post on this thread about the light bar,as for the decals stating transformers police,im peelin' them off and buying silver and black magnets saying police.when at car shows,i can slap them babies on.as for the light bar,it is a storage compartment now!!its empty and i'm gonna use it for things??:D

When you get it updated, upload the photos so we can all see and praise your hard work! :D

barricade505
12-12-2007, 02:52 PM
O.K. bumblebee!!:D

sora
12-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm looking forward to see it, too. :)

barricade505
12-19-2007, 08:48 AM
The new magnets are here!!!! I'll post the pics later today!!they are silver and black like Barricade's and spell out POLICE only.no transformers on the doors any more though.:cool:

raddimus
12-19-2007, 08:55 AM
what no popcorn for me,lol.and what do you mean no more decepticon symbol on the side...?then what's the difference between your car and a basic cop car?why not leave the symbol and the to enslave and punish?:(:confused:

barricade505
12-19-2007, 11:27 AM
The Decepticons emblem will continue on the fender badge.but the word transformers over the police will be gone.the only thing i had put on the magnets is POLICE itself.Just waiting for the weather to warm up a littyle to wash the car before applying the magnets.I will post later though.Trust me, i',m as anxious as the next to see the difference.My father in law is in talks with a family friend who owns some wrecked police squad cars.He's tryin to get me a pushguard.

raddimus
12-19-2007, 11:37 AM
get the f outa here!!! really. nice. I gave a friends submit on myspace.com but you weren't listed so I gave a link barracade, to my; myspace.com.add me as a friend. You'll trip on screamers.

barricade505
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM
This is my new avatar with the magnets on....I cant seem to post pics...i guess i gotta learn!!...see thenew pics on myspace page barricade505...and cool raddimus i will!

Bumblebee1983
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
This is my new avatar with the magnets on....I cant seem to post pics...i guess i gotta learn!!...see thenew pics on myspace page barricade505...and cool raddimus i will!

Dude, sweet car.

But I cannot say I like it...I'm a chevy girl. :cool:

raddimus
12-19-2007, 10:45 PM
cops are so silly. Me and my...lol,especially tripped the news was about you.I'm so envious of your car man. you want to be my dad?lol I wish my dad was as cool as you growing up. Your son truly is one lucky kid.

barricade505
12-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Thanks, but shhhhhhhhhhhh.... It wasn't just for my kid either.My dad wasn't the greatest.Being a Vietnam Veteran kinda messed that up.But me and my kids get to share these experiences together.I'm having fun too!!!I'm glad I can share our fun with the real Transformers Fans!!!But as far as picking up another dependent.........Thanks anyways.....AHAHAAHHAHHHH...*cough*cough

IMT Guyver
12-20-2007, 08:06 AM
Hay barricade505 if You ever come to australia with that car.you park it in my Driveway any day.:D

Sweet ride

raddimus
12-20-2007, 08:51 AM
lmao,I'll get a job I promise,lol. Yhea I got to figure out how to post pics of my chrismas tre... I'm gonna try to post them again through my myspace first though. you'l trip it's decorated in stricktly toys,lol. No tinsel just lights and batman superman optimus,etc. my nephew freakin loves it though I think he'd prefer to play with the toys,lol.

barricade505
12-20-2007, 08:57 AM
The tree sounds fun!!!my son got excited and wanted to see it!!Me too!!!