PDA

View Full Version : Wheelie Opinions? (Minor Spoilers)

Inflataman
06-13-2009, 02:34 AM
Alright everyone I'm wondering what you thought about Wheelie if you saw the clip or the TV commercial. Keep spoilers to a minimum and no novel or comic talk please. I thought he was funny definitely comic relief character.

xana
06-13-2009, 02:37 AM
I haven't seen the tv spot yet. Only the chop shop clip. The only thing I'm confused on is if he's supposed to be an Autobot or Decepticon (I've heard speculation of both). :p

The Last Autobot
06-13-2009, 02:44 AM
All im gonna say is:

Bay saved Wheelie's rep as a stupid, moronic, annoying bot.

In just over a week, we will all see.

xana
06-13-2009, 02:47 AM
All im gonna say is:

Bay saved Wheelie's rep as a stupid, moronic, annoying bot.

In just over a week, we will all see.

Maybe that's just the comic relief. From what I saw, his character was somewhat amusing (keep in mind I use that term loosely). There is probably quite a bit of pointless tidbits in the film. :V

The Last Autobot
06-13-2009, 02:51 AM
Maybe that's just the comic relief. From what I saw, his character was somewhat amusing (keep in mind I use that term loosely). There is probably quite a bit of pointless tidbits in the film. :V

So is he still stupid? Moronic?

Or did Bay re-write him into a funny bot. You know, tough when no one's around, but the very minute there's trouble.....Mr. Furley comes out?

For those that dont know, he was a character on "Three's Company"

I know Wheelie's probably still annoying.

xana
06-13-2009, 02:58 AM
So is he still stupid? Moronic?

Or did Bay re-write him into a funny bot. You know, tough when no one's around, but the very minute there's trouble.....Mr. Furley comes out?

For those that dont know, he was a character on "Three's Company"

I know Wheelie's probably still annoying.

Well... he's definitely not the brightest bot. He's definitely got some cowardice, but one would have to admit his character is notable. :p

The Last Autobot
06-13-2009, 03:00 AM
Well... he's definitely not the brightest bot. He's definitely got some cowardice, but one would have to admit his character is notable. :p

So he IS Mr. Furley!!!! :D

Don Knotts

:cool::cool:

On that note, I'm assuming that you've seen this movie already?

xana
06-13-2009, 03:06 AM
So he IS Mr. Furley!!!! :D

Huh? You lost me.

On that note, I'm assuming that you've seen this movie already?

Only a few post-production clips. Not the whole thing. I'll be seeing at 12:01 a.m. on June 24th in Imax. :D

The Last Autobot
06-13-2009, 03:09 AM
Only a few post-production clips. Not the whole thing. I'll be seeing at 12:01 a.m. on June 24th in Imax. :D

Oh, ok.

Mr. Furley was a character that actor Don Knotts played in a tv show called "Three's Company"

You'll have to wiki it.

xana
06-13-2009, 03:15 AM
*headdesk* Damn it. I get onto Wikipedia and I might go astray into the Transformers section. I'll just take him as a cowardly character, yes? >.<

The Last Autobot
06-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Yes.

Cowardly when the cavalry arrives.

Very ballsy when no one threatening is around.

Trailbreaker
06-13-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm liking the new Wheelie. He's NOTHING like G1 Wheelie. The only thing Bay's Wheelie and G1 Wheelie have in common is the name. That's it. Nothing else. The only person so far that this Wheelie is annoying the piss out of is Mikaela. Other than that, he looks and sounds very funny and I am looking forward to him.

taybrian1
06-13-2009, 10:38 AM
I think parents that take little junior to the movie are going to be in for a surprise with that tiny bot.

dragonfire144
06-13-2009, 11:12 AM
I think parents that take little junior to the movie are going to be in for a surprise with that tiny bot.

lol son of a bitch.

jeffreyg1_99
06-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Ok heres what i dont get about wheelie. If hes this comic releif there just to kinda f with the abots and dcons i want to see him curisng and being a smart ass all the time. Making things difficult for both sides. Cause im sure iron hide would want to shoot his ass and im sure megs would want to kick him through the up rights.

I dont like him yet, maybe in whole he will fit but it seems shady to put in a animated movie cha, with out putting another named bot from the animated movie in there. Oh well we cant all get what we want!

littleman794
06-13-2009, 07:06 PM
i think he looks freaky :D

taybrian1
06-13-2009, 07:30 PM
lol son of a bitch.

If he called me that last word, he's losing more than an eye.

razgriz21
06-14-2009, 01:37 AM

They're the ones who should pay more attention to the ******* ratings.