PDA

View Full Version : Wow.....

Wordski
04-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Its as if nothing major happened here yesterday.Now I know how it feels when the government comes in and does a "nothing happened here" cover up, when you know you saw it with your own eyes.I feel like Will Smith in enemy of the state,I just hope I dont get hunted because I have "the tape".LOL!!

wingzero
04-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Maybe Mr.Bay and Paramount/Dreamworks managers didn't agree on his release of the ShoWest2009 footage on his own site?
Or being some CGI far from finalized like the Devastator one the studios marketing department warned that they shouldn't have released that video to the public?

Trying to speculate on possible reasons for what happened.... I wonder if any of the two I wrote about has anything to do with facts..

XxSoundwavexX
04-19-2009, 01:17 PM
kinda weird if u ask me i mean i can understand if they put it up and took it down 20 mins after but that was on for HOURS i mean what site didnt get there hands on it????but hey only they know the real reasons for taking it down.. im just glad i got to see it :D:D

taybrian1
04-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Maybe it was a one day deal. You know, to only give a taste of whats to come.

littleman794
04-19-2009, 02:04 PM
maybe so. well, at least we will soon have the wolverine trailer:D

XxSoundwavexX
04-19-2009, 02:04 PM
maybe so. well, at least we will soon have the wolverine trailer:D
yes sir :D:D

Ladies_Man_217
04-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Maybe it was a one day deal. You know, to only give a taste of whats to come.I agree with that. It seems like it was a surprise for us on the forums but......it was plastered everywhere shortly after. It was a great treat from Mr. Bay & Nelson :)

TIMtationX
04-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Maybe Mr.Bay and Paramount/Dreamworks managers didn't agree on his release of the ShoWest2009 footage on his own site?
Or being some CGI far from finalized like the Devastator one the studios marketing department warned that they shouldn't have released that video to the public?

Trying to speculate on possible reasons for what happened.... I wonder if any of the two I wrote about has anything to do with facts..

They probably took it down because I think it was footage only meant to be seen once, meaning only the people who were at Showest were supposed to see it. you wouldn't have caught all the unfinished CGI in one viewing. we watch it hundreds of times, frame by frame, of course you're gonna see all the mistakes. Just look at the scene where Prime is flipping in slow motion. That scene is CLEARLY unfinished. the whole room just looks like a painted box.