PDA

View Full Version : Screening at the end of the month

sonic43
04-18-2009, 06:06 PM
There is going to be a screening of ROTF at the end of the month in Phillie. I cant go because I have no way of getting there. But in case any of you are in the area the tickets go up at midnight tonight:

http://www.filmmetro.com/events/view/4695

phoenixgirl
04-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Lucky. I wish I could go.:(

Don't spoil the movie for us when you see it.:mad:

highdefw
04-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Don't they make people sign something if they decide to leak out plots etc? It would be hard to track them down, but still.

Anyway, those of us that are waiting for the launch in June have got to be more careful online. Boards are gonna have spoilers everywhere over the next few months.

sonic43
04-18-2009, 08:26 PM
I want to go I cant because i cant get there

highdefw
04-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Unless it was IMAX, then I would go

littleman794
04-18-2009, 09:11 PM
i am so jealous!!!

JPRaup
04-19-2009, 11:14 PM
I registered here to tell you guys I got tickets to this special screening!

You can follow my twitter here for direct impressions right after and I will answer ANY questions you have through there: www.twitter.com/thefilmstage

I'm going to try and post a review on my website but I don't think my publicist from the studio will let me: www.thefilmstage.com

MovinForward
04-20-2009, 06:43 AM
Woah, way cool to the early screening! Wish it was near me and I had the money.

And to JPRaup, I would not suggest posting a review of ROTF. That one thing no one should ever do; Post a review of a movie that hasn't been released to the public. Some guy did that for Wolverine Origins and got a lot of backlash. You can write your review but you might want to wait before you post it.

JPRaup
04-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Woah, way cool to the early screening! Wish it was near me and I had the money.

And to JPRaup, I would not suggest posting a review of ROTF. That one thing no one should ever do; Post a review of a movie that hasn't been released to the public. Some guy did that for Wolverine Origins and got a lot of backlash. You can write your review but you might want to wait before you post it.

Yeah, I'm not going to post a review I decided. Will post impressions maybe or answer questions though.

TFFanLV
04-20-2009, 12:49 PM
post it to facebook or myspace.......

JPRaup
04-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Looks like the screening isn't happening. Just got this e-mail:

TRANSFORMERS SCREENING
APRIL 29, 2009
7 PM
KING OF PRUSSIA STADIUM 16 & IMAX
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

Dear JPRaup,
We wanted to make a correction on a posted screening that may have caused some confusion.
A screening was posted with the title TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN; however, the film in its entirety will NOT be shown, but rather a WORLD EXCLUSIVE DEBUT of the new trailer for the film (which hits theatres June 24).
After the trailer debut, we will have a FULL screening of TRANSFORMERS, the 2007 blockbuster film. This is fun, unique opportunity to see the action adventure on the big screen one more time!
Keep checking filmmetro for screening info on TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. That info will be available soon!
We hope you enjoy the showing of the 2007 film TRANSFORMERS and the world premiere trailer debut!
Thank you.

:mad:

Steve
04-20-2009, 02:14 PM

TRANSFORMERS SCREENING
APRIL 29, 2009
7 PM
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

Dear JPRaup,
We wanted to make a correction on a posted screening that may have caused some confusion.
A screening was posted with the title TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN; however, the film in its entirety will NOT be shown, but rather a WORLD EXCLUSIVE DEBUT of the new trailer for the film (which hits theatres June 24).
After the trailer debut, we will have a FULL screening of TRANSFORMERS, the 2007 blockbuster film. This is fun, unique opportunity to see the action adventure on the big screen one more time!
Keep checking filmmetro for screening info on TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. That info will be available soon!
We hope you enjoy the showing of the 2007 film TRANSFORMERS and the world premiere trailer debut!
Thank you.

Whoops! :D

phoenixgirl
04-20-2009, 02:22 PM
OK, :wtf

Someone got their dates mixed up. Michael would never have been done by then anyway.

Bot of Badassness
04-21-2009, 02:13 AM
Could you record and post the trailer on YouTube?

Please :D

StefsChemicalRomance
04-22-2009, 02:30 AM
:rolleyes: ^

uraydo
04-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Don't they make people sign something if they decide to leak out plots etc? It would be hard to track them down, but still.

Anyway, those of us that are waiting for the launch in June have got to be more careful online. Boards are gonna have spoilers everywhere over the next few months.
Bay already spoiled the movie for me.

MovinForward
04-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh? Dare I ask, how so?

xXRavenXx
04-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Bay already spoiled the movie for me.

You too? I got my screener too. I hate the black and white shifting though with a film like this is gets annoying. :cool:

nelson
04-22-2009, 07:39 PM

TRANSFORMERS SCREENING
APRIL 29, 2009
7 PM
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

Dear JPRaup,
Thank you.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Do you think the studio is going to do screenings without conducting focus group screenings first???!! You guys were played good.

Trailbreaker
04-22-2009, 07:45 PM

TRANSFORMERS SCREENING
APRIL 29, 2009
7 PM
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA

Dear JPRaup,
Thank you.

Good. No spoilers that way.

calmontoya
04-22-2009, 09:12 PM
:d :d :d ^^^

uraydo
04-22-2009, 09:47 PM
You too? I got my screener too. I hate the black and white shifting though with a film like this is gets annoying. :cool:I was referring to the the "fate" of one of his "least favorite" characters he "revealed." My only hope is he was spewing utter BS like he did about so many other things. cause his "least favorite" happens to be one I'm most excited about and if the bot in question doesn't have a lot of screen time before it's end, I will be more disapointed than I was at Jazz's lack-luster death, or Megatron's "death" at the hands of a "in heat" teenager.

Seriously, we haven't seen the full trailer and this movie has been one disapointment after another for me. But I better stop now before some uses :deadhorse1: or some overused emoticon like that. Like they know what :deadhorse1: means in the first place.

r-type
04-22-2009, 10:12 PM
I was referring to the the "fate" of one of his "least favorite" characters he "revealed." My only hope is he was spewing utter BS like he did about so many other things. cause his "least favorite" happens to be one I'm most excited about and if the bot in question doesn't have a lot of screen time before it's end, I will be more disapointed than I was at Jazz's lack-luster death, or Megatron's "death" at the hands of a "in heat" teenager.

Seriously, we haven't seen the full trailer and this movie has been one disapointment after another for me. But I better stop now before some uses :deadhorse1: or some overused emoticon like that. Like they know what :deadhorse1: means in the first place.

:deadhorse1:

Firefrost
04-22-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm just going to tune out from the internet a couple weeks before the release. That's what I did last time and it worked. Last time I think they did a screening in early in Australia or something. I saw it on the 4th so I had to avoid papers, TV, friends....it sucked. Not this time. IMAX Baby! Opening night!!

uraydo
04-22-2009, 11:55 PM
:deadhorse1:

et toi r-typious?

overdosedchaos
04-25-2009, 07:24 PM
I found this in some site, idk if it's been posted already, but watch them show the full ROTF, just like they did with Star Trek.

http://i40.tinypic.com/xpy1e.jpg

XxSoundwavexX
04-25-2009, 11:02 PM
hahahahahah i saw that too my friend had told me that they were not getting info or sedn thing the tickets no BUT i took the liberty and call anyways and they still asked for the info, but they did say something about getting teh tickets by the 27 of this month... if it comes AWESOME if not its ok hahahaha but never hurt to try :D

XxSoundwavexX
04-25-2009, 11:09 PM
and can someone tell me when was the dead line for calling?

vittaldadambbs
05-05-2009, 05:49 AM
i wish i could have gone