PDA

View Full Version : Any more solid confirmation on Mike Pattton?

rebuh_nomis
04-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Anything from Camp Bay?

UnclePetey
04-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Yup- Megatron isn't in the movie... Arcee dies... and there are no car chases...

in other words... NO! :lol

rebuh_nomis
04-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Yup- Megatron isn't in the movie... Arcee dies... and there are no car chases...

in other words... NO! :lol

ha, damn. i was thinking the forums or at least michaels website would keep up with new news, you know? more of a confirm/deny kind of thing with stuff like this.

considering the positive news thats its garnered from a lot of the tf community, they really would like to see Patton in it. hell, i was spamming patton for tf since mid january! hahahah i love it.

Trailbreaker
04-12-2009, 11:42 PM
ha, damn. i was thinking the forums or at least michaels website would keep up with new news, you know? more of a confirm/deny kind of thing with stuff like this.

considering the positive news thats its garnered from a lot of the tf community, they really would like to see Patton in it. hell, i was spamming patton for tf since mid january! hahahah i love it.
Just to let you know, we at Camp Bay are just as, if not, more uninformed than fan sites such as TFW2005. Don't rely on us for news and information.

rebuh_nomis
04-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Just to let you know, we at Camp Bay are just as, if not, more uninformed than fan sites such as TFW2005. Don't rely on us for news and information.

ah k, was just hoping on the off chance that if it was actually confirmed, it would appear in the news section... but thats all about BAY! grrrrrr.

Trailbreaker
04-12-2009, 11:56 PM
ah k, was just hoping on the off chance that if it was actually confirmed, it would appear in the news section... but thats all about BAY! grrrrrr.
Jeez, I wonder why that is. Maybe because it is MICHAELBAY.COM and not SOMERANDOMTRANSFORMERSFANSITE.COM!

Shadow
04-13-2009, 12:10 AM
Jeez, I wonder why that is. Maybe because it is MICHAELBAY.COM and not SOMERANDOMTRANSFORMERSFANSITE.COM!um... Trail... you ok today bro? Mike Patton is voiceing a con people.:p

rebuh_nomis
04-13-2009, 12:21 AM
um... Trail... you ok today bro? Mike Patton is voiceing a con people.:p

but didnt you state he was doing a couple of roles, apparently?

Trailbreaker
04-13-2009, 07:49 AM
um... Trail... you ok today bro? Mike Patton is voiceing a con people.:p

I need to lay off the Easter candy.

McNasty
04-13-2009, 09:43 AM

what is your obsession with mike patton? i rarely ever come on here and i've noticed that you constantly start threads about him and how you've been starting rumors and all about him being in the movie and the spamming and all of that. we all get it. let it go. if any news comes up, you'll see it. you dont have to come on and start ANOTHER thread about mike patton just to say that you love him and you've been "spamming him since january".

Shadow
04-13-2009, 10:45 AM
but didnt you state he was doing a couple of roles, apparently?one for sure and in talks on a second.

Trailbreaker
04-13-2009, 11:49 AM
what is your obsession with mike patton? i rarely ever come on here and i've noticed that you constantly start threads about him and how you've been starting rumors and all about him being in the movie and the spamming and all of that. we all get it. let it go. if any news comes up, you'll see it. you dont have to come on and start ANOTHER thread about mike patton just to say that you love him and you've been "spamming him since january".

Thank you sir. Also Rebuh Nomis, I give you 0% credit on getting this guy hired. I'm pretty sure the filmmakers had him in mind before you even started your posting spree on these sites. Besides, it's still in the rumor stages as of this point.

BigChap
04-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Even if he does get cast chances are it wont be made a big deal of firstly because itll be overshadowed by the fact that Faith No More have reformed and are headlining Download festival. Secondly if you look at the guys credits for voices in other things like the games and cartoons hes done nobody was shouting it from the rooftops. Two my friends are massive fans of this guy and his bands and they knew nothing about any of this.

Trailbreaker
04-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Personally, I could give a rat's ass who voices the new bots in this movie, just as long as they are awesome. Yes, even Soundwave, people. Go ahead and shun me. But the voice actors in TF1, yeah, keep those.

BigChap
04-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Couldnt agree more Trailbreaker. Especially Ratchets loved that.

McNasty
04-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Personally, I could give a rat's ass who voices the new bots in this movie, just as long as they are awesome. Yes, even Soundwave, people. Go ahead and shun me. But the voice actors in TF1, yeah, keep those.

agreed. i mean, i'd like to see/hear Welker back for Soundwave's voice, but as long as all the characters make sense and are done well, i dont really care. as long as it's not lik Winona Ryder as Soundwave or something retarded like that, i'm cool with it.