PDA

View Full Version : Michael, any info would help rotf previews

Jayson Decambra
04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Should you ever read this man im just wondering when we can expect some previews in the theater? i go to the movies almost twice sometimes three times per week and i have been seeing previews for everything but no transformers 2 :confused:

i even sneak into the beginning of other movies just to see if there is a ROTF preview and no luck.

just wondering if there are any up coming previews and what movies.

hope all is well man!

r-type
04-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Not even with Fast & Furious? (assuming you went to that one)

Jayson Decambra
04-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Not even with Fast & Furious? (assuming you went to that one)

NOPE!! i thought for sure there would be one but no waffles! they showed x men wolverine chronicles, star trek, crank 2 & terminator

r-type
04-09-2009, 06:18 PM
NOPE!! i thought for sure there would be one but no waffles! they showed x men wolverine chronicles, star trek & terminator Wow. Not cool. I got all of those + TF2. Wonder why your theater chose not to show it (or didn't get it)?

Mind you, that's also the first time I've seen a TF2 trailer in theaters since Friday the 13th. So I see what you're saying about it being sparse.

littleman794
04-09-2009, 06:30 PM
#1~this should technically be in the "Talk to Michael Bay" forum.

#2~there is a trailer playing at Star Trek.

#3~they should also be playing on TV.

Jayson Decambra
04-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Wow. Not cool. I got all of those + TF2. Wonder why your theater chose not to show it (or didn't get it)?

Mind you, that's also the first time I've seen a TF2 trailer in theaters since Friday the 13th. So I see what you're saying about it being sparse.

WHAT??? are you saying it depends on the theater? thats screwed up. i am so waiting to see this preview on the big screen. you also saw it before friday the 13th. im so jelous. thats jacked!

Jayson Decambra
04-09-2009, 06:34 PM
#1~this should technically be in the "Talk to Michael Bay" forum.

#2~there is a trailer playing at Star Trek.

#3~they should also be playing on TV.

#1 i disagree this topic could go either way. why are there so many people around who who care about where topics goes. its such a waste of good energy.

#2 star trek aint out yet

#3 ive seen the ones on tv i was talking about big screen ones.

none the less thanks for the reply! have a great day

Trailbreaker
04-09-2009, 06:41 PM
\
#3 ive seen the ones on tv i was talking about big screen ones.

Whoa, wait, there were ones on TV? Or are you referring to the 30 second Super Bowl Spot we only saw once?:confused:

littleman794
04-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Whoa, wait, there were ones on TV? Or are you referring to the 30 second Super Bowl Spot we only saw once?:confused:

ive heard of the 2 min. long one on tv...

Jayson Decambra
04-09-2009, 06:46 PM
ive heard of the 2 min. long one on tv...

dam where do you live? your lucky. i have seen no preview at the theater or on actual tv other than the super bowl. i watch it on youtube and michaels front page.

thelastautobot
04-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Star trek

TIMtationX
04-09-2009, 07:11 PM
WHAT??? are you saying it depends on the theater? thats screwed up. i am so waiting to see this preview on the big screen. you also saw it before friday the 13th. im so jelous. thats jacked!

It DEFINITELY depends on the theater, cuz i have yet to see it on the big screen... I went to see F13, and i saw every big movie preview EXCEPT Transformers 2.....

chatterbox
04-10-2009, 01:45 AM
sometimes they have different previews for the same film so it alternates

so say wolverine is playing they could have two different preview runs that alternate

Optimash Prime
04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
If you go to showcase cinemas you will definitely see the trailer....i saw the trailer at FT13 at a showcase.

brAnd7onX
04-10-2009, 03:08 PM
star trek will be the monster theatrical trailer that is just going to leave everyone like :eek: [4 MORE WEEKS!]

dragonfire144
04-10-2009, 03:21 PM
ya the star trek trailer will be awsome and the only reason i go see the movie