PDA

View Full Version : New Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci interview ?!

SomeCroatianGuy
04-07-2009, 10:41 AM
I was looking for Michael Bay MTV interview on youTube,didn't find it ,but I found this :

YouTube - Transformers - Behind the Scenes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgK11fhOfd8)

I didn't see this before. this is new interview,right ?!

Battlebot
04-07-2009, 11:17 AM
That is new to me. Thanks for posting. In that interview the make it sound like it could be a possibility that they could or would write a third one. They just have to come up with a idea.

Optimash Prime
04-07-2009, 11:17 AM
Nice the interview has been posted but not the Video! Great find!!!

They seem like really cool guys and that they generally care about this movie and the following it has....so im even more excited now

Shadow
04-07-2009, 11:35 AM
That is new to me. Thanks for posting. In that interview the make it sound like it could be a possibility that they could or would write a third one. They just have to come up with a idea.oh i can come up with so many ideas for them. Thats what they need. They have done the first two and need a new face to jump in and help them keep things fresh and new.. PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!! lol

Havoc
04-07-2009, 11:38 AM
PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!! lol

I wish they would hurry up and pick you already. I mean really, what do you have to do hold up a glowing neon sign saying "I really new/ good ideas.":D

Shadow
04-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I wish they would hurry up and pick you already. I mean reallt, what do you have to do hold up a glowing neon sign saying "I really new/ good ideas.":Dya I think I might have to get me that neon sign. I would love to not really write the whole script but I sure could help make their lives a lot easier with fresh ideas for the third movies script. Anyway enough about that.;)

littleman794
04-07-2009, 01:13 PM
thanks for the link man:D

phoenixgirl
04-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Seeing behind the scenes interviews like this makes me want to see the TF2 behind-the-scenes videos, like what was released with the first movie on dvd. I am so psyched.:D