PDA

View Full Version : Defiance 4 **Spoilers**

Slippery48
04-06-2009, 03:32 PM
I won't post the spoilers myself, but i'm sure this thread will start them...

Just got the 4th installment in the mail today. Interesting info about Ironhide, think I saw a post here somewhere that talked about him. I didn't see that coming.

This last one confirms what a lot of people have already said. The sun's role gets explained much better. There's no new characters talked about.

But there is one new question that arises.. unless it's been answered somewhere and I missed it. I'm not sure what happens to all the D-cons on their ship.

littleman794
04-06-2009, 03:34 PM
good question....they lead us to assume that they were taken care of though....

but that is just leading...could be ....uuh....misleading

Trailbreaker
04-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Okay, here they are, I'm not gonna post them directly on here so peeps don't get super spoiled, so I'm just gonna link it: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/revenge-of-the-fallen-prequel-comic-defiance-4-provides-potential-movie-spoilers-167267/

phoenixgirl
04-08-2009, 04:33 PM
So the decepticons don't want to blow up the sun, they want to steal its energy. Great.

Ladies_Man_217
04-08-2009, 04:52 PM
So the decepticons don't want to blow up the sun, they want to steal its energy. Great.This is from the coloring book that came out a while ago-----------** SPOILER PICTURE BELOW **

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHqrE/Sbt6kPzT5mI/AAAAAAAAFT4/ZpSFZhuy1WM/s1600/TF2ColoringBook6.jpg

The answer is......D E S T R O Y -- I T ! :)

XxSoundwavexX
04-08-2009, 04:53 PM
woow very interesting

uraydo
04-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I officially no longer support this movie.

calmontoya
04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Nice...

I don't have the comic in my hands yet, but now I'm really anxious....

littleman794
04-08-2009, 06:07 PM

WHAT????

i REALLY hope ur kidding...dude, april fools day is over..hehe...uuh..good one..

phoenixgirl
04-08-2009, 06:10 PM

:confused: OK . . . The spoilers put you off?

Trailbreaker
04-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Good, more tickets for me.

XxSoundwavexX
04-08-2009, 06:44 PM
hahahahaha good one

Shadow
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
ok guys here is the thing on the Sun and the solar harvester. The cube landed on Cybertron for what ever reason and it created the first 13 TFs (so the cube in a sense is Primus) The cube supplied power to the first 13 but later they(the 13) figured out that the Cube would one day run out of power. So the cube then created workers for the first 13 to build energy havesters to harvest energy from Cybertron's sun to keep the Cube's energy levels up, so the cube could keep suppling power to the first 13. Well as time went on they had started to harvest to much energy from Cybertron's sun and if this continued they would kill their own sun. So then the Seekers were created. The seekers were sent out into space to find new Stars with the right energy to keep energy flowing to the cube. Once a seeker found a star that could be harvested, One of the 13 transwarped with workers to a planet close to the star and set up a new harvester to get energy from that star. (earth) And i believe that the seeker who first found earth and its star was Jetfire. Later The Fallen turned on the other 12 and killed most as some others escaped Cybertron. One of the 13... not sure who imprisiond The Fallen in his sarcafagus were he still is to this day. That sarcafagus was put abored Soundwave's ship and he was tasked by Megatron to take the Fallen in his sacafagus to the location of the collecter so it would be turned on, harvest energy from Earth's sun and then the Fallen could be released fully recharged. Now I also believe that the reason Jetfire is so old is because he is one of the first seekers to ever be made and he did find Earth. After returnng to Cybertron he fought along side Megatron and the decepticons to later get tired of fighting and being he already knew the location of earth, (this is how he found Earth before any others) He left Cybertron once more and set down on Earth to live without war. Once Prime sent the Cube into space it found its way to Earth as it was attrected to the harvester instead of someone bringing the harvester's energy back to the cube on Cybertron.

Trailbreaker
04-08-2009, 07:03 PM
ok guys here is the hing on the Sun and the solar harvester. The cube landed on Cybertron for what ever reason and it created the first 13 TFs (so the cude in a sense is Primus) The cube supplied power to the first 13 but later they(the 13) figured out that the Cube would one day run out of power. So the cube then created workers for the first 13 to build energy havesters to harvest energy from Cybertron's sun to keep the Cube's energy levels up, so the cube could keep suppling power to the first 13. Well as time went on they had started to harvest to much energy from Cybertron's sun and if this continued they would kill their own sun. So then the Seekers were created. The seekers were sent out into space to find new Stars with the right energy to keep energy flowing to the cube. Onec a seeker found a star that could be harvested, One of the 13 transwarped with workers to a planet close to the star and set up a new harvester to get energy from that star. (earth) And i believe that the seeker who first found earth and its star was Jetfire. Later THe Fallen turned on the other 12 and killed most as the others escaped Cybertron. One of the 13... not sure who imprisiond The Fallen in his sarcafagus were he still is to this day.
So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen!

Michael Do
04-08-2009, 07:15 PM
ok guys here is the thing on the Sun and the solar harvester. The cube landed on Cybertron for what ever reason and it created the first 13 TFs (so the cube in a sense is Primus) The cube supplied power to the first 13 but later they(the 13) figured out that the Cube would one day run out of power. So the cube then created workers for the first 13 to build energy havesters to harvest energy from Cybertron's sun to keep the Cube's energy levels up, so the cube could keep suppling power to the first 13. Well as time went on they had started to harvest to much energy from Cybertron's sun and if this continued they would kill their own sun. So then the Seekers were created. The seekers were sent out into space to find new Stars with the right energy to keep energy flowing to the cube. Once a seeker found a star that could be harvested, One of the 13 transwarped with workers to a planet close to the star and set up a new harvester to get energy from that star. (earth) And i believe that the seeker who first found earth and its star was Jetfire. Later The Fallen turned on the other 12 and killed most as some others escaped Cybertron. One of the 13... not sure who imprisiond The Fallen in his sarcafagus were he still is to this day. That sarcafagus was put abored Soundwave's ship and he was tasked by Megatron to take the Fallen in his sacafagus to the location of the collecter so it would be turned on, harvest energy from Earth's sun and then the Fallen could be released fully recharged. Now I also believe that the reason Jetfire is so old is because he is one of the first seekers to ever be made and he did find Earth. After returnng to Cybertron he fought along side Megatron and the decepticons to later get tired of fighting and being he already knew the location of earth, (this is how he found Earth before any others) He left Cybertron once more and set down on Earth to live without war. Once Prime sent the Cube into space it found its way to Earth as it was attrected to the harvester instead of someone bringing the harvester's energy back to the cube on Cybertron.
win

sora
04-08-2009, 10:28 PM
But this plot sounds so true to the original spirit of 80's cartoon.. super kid-friendly! :D

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:wHc1rnETUCXV7M:http://ci.santa-rosa.ca.us/SiteCollectionImages/recycleearth.JPG

And the Allspark is now officially solar rechargeable.. eco-friendly! :p

Trailbreaker
04-08-2009, 10:33 PM
But this plot sounds so true to the original spirit of 80's cartoon.. super kid-friendly! :D

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:wHc1rnETUCXV7M:http://ci.santa-rosa.ca.us/SiteCollectionImages/recycleearth.JPG

And the Allspark is now officially solar rechargeable.. eco-friendly! :p

No it's not. It drains the sun of their energy, it's an eco-space hazard! An infinitely powerful AllSpark is much more environmentally safe.

sora
04-08-2009, 10:43 PM
No it's not. It drains the sun of their energy, it's an eco-space hazard! An infinitely powerful AllSpark is much more environmentally safe.
Do you really think they care about any 'hazard' to us, tiny squashy fleshlings? ;)

Trailbreaker
04-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Do you really think they care about any 'hazard' to us, tiny squashy fleshlings? ;)
Good point. But once they drain the sun's energy, are they gonna have some escape plan to leave Earth or something?

Megatron: "Decepticons, get to the ship before the supernova wipes out this pathetic planet!"
Starscream: "We didn't come down in a ship, you fool!"
Megatron: "STARSCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

sora
04-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Good point. But once they drain the sun's energy, are they gonna have some escape plan to leave Earth or something?

Megatron: "Decepticons, get to the ship before the supernova wipes out this pathetic planet!"
Starscream: "We didn't come down in a ship, you fool!"
Megatron: "STARSCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!"
Most of them other than interstellar jets (Megs and Seekers) might be expendables. Poor things. :lol

johat
04-09-2009, 12:48 AM

Haha, that was the first thing that hit me when I read the spoilers as well. :)
To me, it's a win! A nice G1 touch with the Solar-vacuum-cleaner.

It also makes me think of something completely different, the Necrons from Warhammer 40.000 if anyone of you ever heard of it (a game).
Their Gods created devices to suck the stars dry of energy before moving on.
Oh, and did I mention that both the Necrons and their Star-Gods created metallic bodies to carry their spirits when their bodies died?
Plus they are heavy egyptian-inspired.

Are Orci and Kurtzmann in fact WH40K-fans as well? :)

Shadow
04-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Haha, that was the first thing that hit me when I read the spoilers as well. :)
To me, it's a win! A nice G1 touch with the Solar-vacuum-cleaner.

It also makes me think of something completely different, the Necrons from Warhammer 40.000 if anyone of you ever heard of it (a game).
Their Gods created devices to suck the stars dry of energy before moving on.
Oh, and did I mention that both the Necrons and their Star-Gods created metallic bodies to carry their spirits when their bodies died?
Plus they are heavy egyptian-inspired.

Are Orci and Kurtzmann in fact WH40K-fans as well? :)you are right on all above. Good catch;)

uraydo
04-09-2009, 04:00 AM
Ticket's aren't limited. anyways, I never said I wouldn't see the movie, I'm just not going to support it. Meaning, I will not defend, promote, or mention the film in my everyday life.

Last time around I spent a lot of time promoting and defending the movie. I even went to the extent of trying to convince people to go see the film for my persuasive speech in public speaking. My teacher and class mates would rag on Michael Bay, and I would defend him and his work. After the movie failed in the eyes of 80% of my peers, I still defend it (even though it failed to meet my expectations as well).

This time around I have been trying to get my peers to see that this fill will be not only different, but better in every way.

I can no longer stand behind that position. I have no doubt this movie will be fun to watch, but I have a sinking feeling that as a story, it will fail. epically.

:p
more like straight from the pages. If things are as they seem, this would make a great saturday morning cartoon. But we are not kids. we have grown. our tastes have matured. Alien robots that turn into car and such is hard enough to buy, and adding all this Pyramid and Sun stuff is just making hard to sale. But I must say the bit Bay revealed about a characters fate on top of learning about what is in the Pyramid, is just the last two nails in the coffin for me.

phoenixgirl
04-09-2009, 07:07 AM
Don't people usually say doom about a movie when they already made up their minds about it before watching it? And who says Bay will kill off Arcee? Bay? This is the same guy who said there would be no Megatron and no car chases. Would a director actually spoil his own movie like that?

As for the storyline, who knows. We have only been glimpsing the bare bones, and part of them at that. Michael must have more planned for us then what we see in the comics.

mrmac33
04-09-2009, 08:01 AM
It's a Michael Bay movie. The plot will be nearly if not totally laughable. The characters will be about as deep as a dry puddle. But the effects and explosions and chases will be stellar. It's all in what you want.

I'm with Uraydo. I thought TF1 wasted a chance to be a sci-fi movie for the ages. As a popcorn flick it was great. As something with any sort of depth? Um, no.

r-type
04-09-2009, 10:11 AM
more like straight from the pages. If things are as they seem, this would make a great saturday morning cartoon. But we are not kids. we have grown. our tastes have matured. Alien robots that turn into car and such is hard enough to buy, and adding all this Pyramid and Sun stuff is just making hard to sale. But I must say the bit Bay revealed about a characters fate on top of learning about what is in the Pyramid, is just the last two nails in the coffin for me. Thanks for reminding me that this movie is solely for adults. :p

uraydo
04-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks for reminding me that this movie is solely for adults. :p
thanks for reminding me adults think kids are idiots and can't appreciate a well told story.

oh, I almost forgot :p

XxSoundwavexX
04-09-2009, 11:18 PM
alot of people are worried about the plot why? i mean seriously if u look back story telling for the transformers was not at its best AT ALL, i mean theres one episode were the cartoons take place on sams dream a DREAM jajajajajaj then theres another one were it take place likeunder water were these little creatures like i think it was atlantis or something i mean the list goes on and on so lets take Trans2.ROTF for what it is a fun action micheal bay film :D:D

primusnine
04-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Come on now guys, don't start this up. Everyone has an opinion and each deserves to be respected same as all the others!

It'll be interesting to see how much of the plot we "know" (air-quotes) translates to the film itself. For all we know it could be one hell of a set up, only to take a 180 turn somewhere in there and surprise everyone.

uraydo
04-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Come on now guys, don't start this up. Everyone has an opinion and each deserves to be respected same as all the others!

It'll be interesting to see how much of the plot we "know" (air-quotes) translates to the film itself. For all we know it could be one hell of a set up, only to take a 180 turn somewhere in there and surprise everyone.

or it could be Stargate 2: Same Pyramid, different aliens

primusnine
04-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Oh god I've seen enough Stargate movies to hope another one (or anything like it!) never comes out again.