PDA

View Full Version : Dam 85 days!!!

Jayson Decambra
03-30-2009, 05:22 PM
i am pumped. did anyone ever findout about the shirts.

Michael, Nelson will you guys let us know if those shirts become avail?

littleman794
03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
dude, there is a 100 day countdown thread for this. thanks for coming out though. bubye now.

Jayson Decambra
03-30-2009, 06:41 PM
dude, there is a 100 day countdown thread for this. thanks for coming out though. bubye now.

so should i build you a bridge?

littleman794
03-30-2009, 06:43 PM
lol, bcuz i cried a river and you want me to get over it?

actually, no:D

another good attempt though;)

Jayson Decambra
03-30-2009, 06:44 PM
lol, bcuz i cried a river and you want me to get over it?

actually, no:D

another good attempt though;)

no offense man. glad you have a scense of humor. ya i thought about the whole 100 day count down but whatever, this is a forum and thats what i felt like saying 85 days baby

littleman794
03-30-2009, 06:46 PM
lol, niiice:D:D

okay..well thats good...but it will be useless tomorrow:p

Trailbreaker
03-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Actually, weren't you discussing T-Shirts?

littleman794
03-31-2009, 12:27 AM
t shirts and 85 days...

Jayson Decambra
03-31-2009, 11:18 AM
yes does anyone know about those shirts?

r-type
03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
yes does anyone know about those shirts?
The GFRAC shirts from movie 1?

Sorry bro, but unless Nelson decides to run something like that again for Movie 2, or you find an unscrupulous 3rd party who obtained one then ( or on like eBay, etc.) and is willing to sell a shirt meant to raise $$ for charity, you missed the boat on that one.

Jayson Decambra
03-31-2009, 07:59 PM
The GFRAC shirts from movie 1?

Sorry bro, but unless Nelson decides to run something like that again for Movie 2, or you find an unscrupulous 3rd party who obtained one then ( or on like eBay, etc.) and is willing to sell a shirt meant to raise $$ for charity, you missed the boat on that one.

i know i missed the boat but someone posted up a post recently that had "new" shirts in it. i think it said GFR ARE "STILL" COMING so i thought they were doing it again.

if these shirts are that much drama ill make my own and sell them on ebay. anyone object?

r-type
03-31-2009, 08:26 PM
i know i missed the boat but someone posted up a post recently that had "new" shirts in it. i think it said GFR ARE "STILL" COMING so i thought they were doing it again.

if these shirts are that much drama ill make my own and sell them on ebay. anyone object?
then im gonna have to ask u to be a little more specific next time, if you're gonna keep on asking the same question. In fact if you want to get technical, you're question was answered in that thread, Nelson already said "no" and those were done by either PM/DW or Hasbro for some exclusive event, IIRC, and have nothing to do with this site other than similarly used font.

No drama whatsoever, just not the answers you wanna hear, apparently. ;)

Michael Do
03-31-2009, 08:49 PM

Revenge is coming

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028382&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442198267&bmUID=1238546932769

i bought one at my b-day. the shirt looks awesome as hell.

Jayson Decambra
04-01-2009, 10:42 AM
then im gonna have to ask u to be a little more specific next time, if you're gonna keep on asking the same question. In fact if you want to get technical, you're question was answered in that thread, Nelson already said "no" and those were done by either PM/DW or Hasbro for some exclusive event, IIRC, and have nothing to do with this site other than similarly used font.

No drama whatsoever, just not the answers you wanna hear, apparently. ;)

i didnt keep asking the same question. i asked about the shirts back a few months ago and got nelsons answer. someone else "recently" posted a NEW shirt saying "even bigger giant f'ing robots are coming" here is the post

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2655

so i asked about that shirt. i thought those were the new shirts and maybe i could "NOT" miss the boat this time. what do you mean "your going to have to ask me to be more specific next time" who and why are you asking me anything. this is a forum not your home. besides why do you care what i say or do in my posts?

better yet why dont you show me where nelson said anything about the 2nd shirts cause i just read that post 5 times just to make sure im not not blind and i dont see nelson saying anything about the 2nd shirts?

r-type
04-01-2009, 11:11 AM
i didnt keep asking the same question. i asked about the shirts back a few months ago and got nelsons answer. someone else "recently" posted a NEW shirt saying "giant f'ing robots are STILL coming" so i asked about that shirt. i thought those were the new shirts and maybe i could "NOT" miss the boat this time. what do you mean "your going to have to ask me to be more specific next time" who and why are you asking me anything. this is a forum not your home. besides why do you care what i say or do in my posts?
i dont care. but next time, if you want to post a thread that nobody can respond to (with answers you still don't want to hear) but Nelson or Mike, there is a section for that. ;) good luck with that. Otherwise, I, like you, am free to respond to anything, especially if you're gonna keep asking. Sorry that upsets you. :)

Jayson Decambra
04-01-2009, 11:33 AM
i dont care. but next time, if you want to post a thread that nobody can respond to (with answers you still don't want to hear) but Nelson or Mike, there is a section for that. ;) good luck with that. Otherwise, I, like you, am free to respond to anything, especially if you're gonna keep asking. Sorry that upsets you. :)

look man i think this thread is getting out of control. i never said that nobody couldnt reply or only that michael or nelson could i was only asking about the second shirts not about the first shirts again. i meant no dis-respect toward you or anyone on the forum. so lets just end with you have your opinion and i have mine. we are all here for the same reason, no need to argue. agreed?

r-type
04-01-2009, 11:43 AM
look man i think this thread is getting out of control. i never said that nobody couldnt reply or only that michael or nelson could i was only asking about the second shirts not about the first shirts again. i meant no dis-respect toward you or anyone on the forum. so lets just end with you have your opinion and i have mine. we are all here for the same reason, no need to argue. agreed?
100%. sorry for coming off so abrupt as well.

Jayson Decambra
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
100%. sorry for coming off so abrupt as well.

awesome and no worries.