PDA

View Full Version : Autobots to dance at the end of ROTF??? And maybe Jazz spoiler.

Shadow
03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
OK if this is true... i can see this being one of those movie shorts(spuffs) at the end of the credits... somewhat like they do in the Pixar movies.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/michael-bay-says-you-wont-believe-how-transformers-2-ends

xana
03-23-2009, 09:20 PM

ohshi-. :eek:

XD

taybrian1
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
No, no, dear god NO!

Michael Do
03-23-2009, 09:29 PM
satire

Trailbreaker
03-23-2009, 09:30 PM
That interview looks so fake. Bay hopes this movie will get an Oscar for Best Picture? I mean, yeah the first should have won the visual effects, but I don't think he plans on pushing for Best Picture!

But as for the Autobots doing funny stuff at the end credits, well, ummm, hope it's funny. lol

littleman794
03-23-2009, 09:31 PM
PULEEEEEEEEEEEEZ NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

cmon, i would rather bow to megatron than watch that!!!

gawd, i would rather slap a shadowcon than watch that!!

...well, thats obvious...but shadowcons are rocks, so they wouldn't exactly be able to feel it....

Shadow
03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
That interview looks so fake. Bay hopes this movie will get an Oscar for Best Picture? I mean, yeah the first should have won the visual effects, but I don't think he plans on pushing for Best Picture!

But as for the Autobots doing funny stuff at the end credits, well, ummm, hope it's funny. lolwhy not go for best picture? I mean it is a movie right? Ya im sure he would love to get best visual effects but everyone aims to get best picture. And with other movies like Wolverine, Trek and Terminator... all these movies could easily get best picture.

phoenixgirl
03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Michael is not seriosly going to do that. It would just be a waste in money.

Though it may be a little entertaining:o

xana
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
why not go for best picture? I mean it is a movie right? Ya im sure he would love to get best visual effects but everyone aims to get best picture. And with other movies like Wolverine, Trek and Terminator... all these movies could easily get best picture.

Yeah but the stupid critics always seem to go for the non-fictional films.

Screw them.

Trailbreaker
03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
why not go for best picture? I mean it is a movie right? Ya im sure he would love to get best visual effects but everyone aims to get best picture. And with other movies like Wolverine, Trek and Terminator... all these movies could easily get best picture.
Sorry, Shadow, but despite the fact that ROTF will probably be my most favorite movie ever, I still can't see it winning Best Picture, there's just no way. Besides, this article makes Bay look like an arrogant jerk, he's not like that.

primusnine
03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Props to the dude named Eric who took it seriously and called Bay a douche. Gotta love people who can't spot obvious jokes.

Shadow
03-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry, Shadow, but despite the fact that ROTF will probably be my most favorite movie ever, I still can't see it winning Best Picture, there's just no way. Besides, this article makes Bay look like an arrogant jerk, he's not like that.sorry and no disrespect to Bay... I love the guy... yes he is not a jerk but the man is a bit arrogant, And i dont mean that as in he is this super arrogant ass. He is arrogant in the fact that he knows that his work and what he puts into his work is better than most out there. So yes I believe he is a bit arrogant and has every right to be;)

Michael Do
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
a waste of time. thanks for misleading some of these idiots on the internet. i bet the guy wrote that article has no dam life at all.

Trailbreaker
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Hopefully Bay will get online and have a say about this.

taybrian1
03-23-2009, 10:14 PM
Trailbreakers avatar expresses what others are thinking about this article. The whole time I was saying "no Jai Ho!" I think it's funny, but the last thing I want to see is Optimus Prime boogying down. Jazz and Bumblebee maybe.

Mailman
03-24-2009, 12:48 AM
What? Is this interview real? "Soundwave has Ravage turn into a casette tape to supply the beats"???
So, if itīs real we can expect Disco Fever 2009 at the end of ROTF?
AWESOME :D
But seriously, is it real?

xana
03-24-2009, 12:51 AM
What? Is this interview real? "Soundwave has Ravage turn into a casette tape to supply the beats"???
So, if itīs real we can expect Disco Fever 2009 at the end of ROTF?
AWESOME :D
But seriously, is it real?

XD survey's saying 'no' . . .

xXRavenXx
03-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Whole thing sounds bogus. Also notice there is no direct quote towards Michael Bay so as to avoid any liability I would assume.

The only quote is about Michael Bay says "You won't believe how TF2 Ends!". And I swear that is going to be a real quote from some where at sometime.
:wtf

Filed under: Satire (http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/category/satire)

Faceh
03-24-2009, 01:34 AM
pile of fake crap people move along move along :)

sora
03-24-2009, 02:39 AM
It's a bogus tagged as Satire (http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/category/satire).. again.

johat
03-24-2009, 04:33 AM
It's a bogus tagged as Satire (http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/category/satire).. again.

... and kind of obvious satire at that. I actually find it kind of funny. :)
Pentagon!
I certainly hope Bay sees through the bullcrap and has a laugh on his own, knowing he has a solid fanbase who willingly watch, love and buy his movies as well as the merchandise for the Transformers-brand.
That site produces more satire and sarcasms than any other site I have ever visited, sometimes over the top and downright stupid, the "interviews" with Mr. Bay makes me smile though.

Obvious satire indeed, and people who doesn't see that and takes it for the truth should read it twice and be more observant of the "satire" mark at the bottom.

With this said I understand that not everyone think it's funny and I don't blame you for that, all I'm saying is that I at least smiled when I read it.

sharpie
03-24-2009, 04:38 AM
Wow, cant believe i wasted 5 mins of my life reading that, what a crock of shit. I mean the idea of a couple of funny outakes after what is being described as a dark film with the heroes getting their arses handed to them is ridiculous. At the end of the first film i wouldn't have minded. It wasn't even well written lol.

Trailbreaker
03-24-2009, 05:47 AM
But I will say that I am fine with a dance scene as a special feature on the Blu Ray and DVD.

BigChap
03-24-2009, 06:31 AM
Bunch of crap! And was anyone elses anger rising everytime he used "the Bay"?.

yan008
03-24-2009, 07:16 AM
What? :eek:
And TF2 will nominate for Oscar and critics gonna love it? :lol
Autobots dancing at the end? :wtf

nelson
03-24-2009, 07:54 AM
OK if this is true... i can see this being one of those movie shorts(spuffs) at the end of the credits... somewhat like they do in the Pixar movies.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/michael-bay-says-you-wont-believe-how-transformers-2-ends

You know that site is like The Onion, right?

calmontoya
03-24-2009, 08:49 AM
:wtf.... Well, besides it would be a major contradiction if the goal is to make it a DARKER movie, plus... why would the Autobots dance at the end (with Soundwave and Ravage), if they're getting their asses kicked???

----

HAHAHAHA.... I just thought of a 'western' kind of thing like.... Soundwave saying: "dance autobots"... [shoots]... "dance"

Swift
03-24-2009, 12:58 PM
lol sounds kinda cute if the twins will be doing it. Idk, I think it would kinda make it a bit more kid frendly.

Shadow
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
You know that site is like The Onion, right?ya but it was fun to post and get people thinking of something else for a bit.

Firefrost
03-24-2009, 02:13 PM
I would like to see the snake dance scene in "From Dusk Til Dawn" done with Megan. She does seem to idolize Selma's attributes. :D

Shadow
03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
I would like to see the snake dance scene in "From Dusk Til Dawn" done with Megan. She does seem to idolize Selma's attributes. :Dnow that i would love to see:D

calmontoya
03-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Yep, you got my vote on that one!

primusnine
03-24-2009, 11:51 PM
If it's anything like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Hy-KsZj_o&feature=related I will be both sickened and enthralled all at once.

Oh and who can forget the awesome dance scene in the '86 animated film? Hot Rod and Wreck-gar breaking it down is awesome! And Wheelie fully busts out the mad style, which Jazz copies in the '07 live action!

Jason Gould
05-21-2009, 07:05 PM
No way I do not want to see the autobots dancing, especially Ironhide shaking his booty would be messed up.

UltraPrime
05-21-2009, 08:28 PM
sorry and no disrespect to Bay... I love the guy... yes he is not a jerk but the man is a bit arrogant, And i dont mean that as in he is this super arrogant ass. He is arrogant in the fact that he knows that his work and what he puts into his work is better than most out there. So yes I believe he is a bit arrogant and has every right to be;)

No, you don't have to be a DICK especially if you know that your great at something. I don't get that crap?! That's like saying if your filthy rich you can treat someone less fortunate like a piece of shit!:wtf

The Last Autobot
05-21-2009, 09:03 PM
If it's anything like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Hy-KsZj_o&feature=related I will be both sickened and enthralled all at once.

Oh and who can forget the awesome dance scene in the '86 animated film? Hot Rod and Wreck-gar breaking it down is awesome! And Wheelie fully busts out the mad style, which Jazz copies in the '07 live action!

Awesome?

Yes, shall I call Weird Al? I think he actually is in the white pages. Not unlisted...... and not surprising....

That scene, along with Grimlock meeting Wheelie, pretty much ALMOST ruined the 1986 movie for me.

Sorry, dont wanna see Jazz Ironhide Bee Prime Sideswipe Mudflap Skids Sam - Girl with nice boobies - Arcee or anyone else DANCING. No way. Dont care how much flack i get for this

RE: Jazz spoiler? Jazz dancing at the end of any movie, IS a Jazz spoiler. Come on guys, why take away the bravado, the power and the respect that we have for these guys?

F*ck that