PDA

View Full Version : Barricade and Sideways theories

snipperoth
03-22-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't really know if this is discussed yet, if so you can give me the noob threatment:eek:. Here's the thing Barricade has not be seen in the 1st movie at the big brawl in the city(last spotted at the highway), maybe he didn't want to join the battle becuase Bumblebee owned:) him in the movie. what if Barricade made a scan of the R8(same as Bumblebee did scanning the new camaro while he was the old one)to change his appearance so megatron wouldn't disown him or whatever, thus renaming himself sideways. Any idea's?
Remember it's just a theorie

snipperoth
03-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Whoops i guess you can call me a noob coz ther are countless of threads on barricade:lol

StefsChemicalRomance
03-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah this theory has been discussed before.

Alot of people here would agree with you!

But personally, I don't think that's the case. It just wouldn't seem logical for Bay to do so..

snipperoth
03-22-2009, 01:05 PM
According to wikipedia(not that relliable though) Sideways is a double agent so then you could have a logical change of appearience maybe Bay is planning it too:rolleyes:.
(this is gonna look so dumb after June:lol)

taybrian1
03-22-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't really know if this is discussed yet, if so you can give me the noob threatment:eek:. Here's the thing Barricade has not be seen in the 1st movie at the big brawl in the city(last spotted at the highway), maybe he didn't want to join the battle becuase Bumblebee owned:) him in the movie. what if Barricade made a scan of the R8(same as Bumblebee did scanning the new camaro while he was the old one)to change his appearance so megatron wouldn't disown him or whatever, thus renaming himself sideways. Any idea's?
Remember it's just a theorie

For Barricade, we just have to wait and see. I think some of us will be eating our words come June.

littleman794
03-23-2009, 12:16 AM
plz bay , barricade must be in it!!!!!!!!!!!

StefsChemicalRomance
03-23-2009, 12:20 AM
plz bay , barricade must be in it!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that! :D

But I doubt it for some strange reason.

littleman794
03-23-2009, 12:25 AM
WHAT???

i have total faith!!!!!!!

he has to, just has too, they can't not put him in!!!!!!!!!!

if he isn't, i will hunt down bay, and shinkick him!!!!!!

StefsChemicalRomance
03-23-2009, 12:38 AM
WHAT???

i have total faith!!!!!!!

he has to, just has too, they can't not put him in!!!!!!!!!!

if he isn't, i will hunt down bay, and shinkick him!!!!!!

Don't talk like a fanboy. Don't pretend you're on of them, You're not!

It's called opinion and I loathe it when people respond to my posts in such a manner.

I can't help but notice you "have total faith!!!!!!!" but will "hunt down bay" if Barry ain't in it.

Sounds like you used 'faith' in the wrong way ;)

Shadow
03-23-2009, 12:47 AM
Don't talk like a fanboy. Don't pretend you're on of them, You're not!

It's called opinion and I loathe it when people respond to my posts in such a manner.

I can't help but notice you "have total faith!!!!!!!" but will "hunt down bay" if Barry ain't in it.

Sounds like you used 'faith' in the wrong way ;)ya sounded a little to fanboyish to me as well. Just have faith and be happy with that, and dont worry so much... Barricade is in.

littleman794
03-23-2009, 12:47 AM
sorry, that was uber gay...hope he is in:D

StefsChemicalRomance
03-23-2009, 12:48 AM
ya sounded a little to fanboyish to me as well. Just have faith and be happy with that, and dont worry so much... Barricade is in.

Well said.

I believe he is in aswell.

He's just not Sideways. Lol.

Shadow
03-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Well said.

I believe he is in aswell.

He's just not Sideways. Lol. as much as the two look alike in bot mode as im sure a lot of Transformers do... these two are way different. I dont know the whole story behind Sideways but one thing is for sure Barricade is still in the U.S. At least in the Alliance comics anyway. And Sideways is in China so these two look to be playing spy in different locations on the planet.

StefsChemicalRomance
03-23-2009, 02:40 AM
as much as the two look alike in bot mode as im sure a lot of Transformers do... these two are way different. I dont know the whole story behind Sideways but one thing is for sure Barricade is still in the U.S. At least in the Alliance comics anyway. And Sideways is in China so these two look to be playing spy in different locations on the planet.

Agreed.

And on the logical side of things, opposed to your factual side, Bay wouldn't waste time putting a Supporting character into a brand new alt-mode..

And please nobodoy take offense to that. He ISN'T/WASN'T a main character.

snipperoth
03-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Would be cool if the 2 meet eachother though