PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed something....

MrX
03-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Okay, Maybe itís just me. Maybe itís just a coincidence. But does anyone else notice the similarity between the face of the Fallen and the Decepticon Symbol?

Trailbreaker
03-17-2009, 06:18 PM
I totally never would have guessed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh wait, it's not January?

MrX
03-17-2009, 06:24 PM
I totally never would have guessed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh wait, it's not January?

Your welcome.

:)And No, its not January(What ever that means).

Trailbreaker
03-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Your welcome.

:)And No, its not January(What ever that means).
Sorry for my lame sarcasm.

I said that cuz I though we all already knew the Fallen looked like the Decepticon symbol. When I saw the teaser poster the day it was released in January, I instantly knew it was the Decepticon symbol.

MrX
03-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Sorry for my lame sarcasm.

I said that cuz I though we all already knew the Fallen looked like the Decepticon symbol. When I saw the teaser poster the day it was released in January, I instantly knew it was the Decepticon symbol.

:eek:Oh..............

Well, My face is red right now...... I guess that leaves just one question....

WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN THAT HAPPENED?!!!!!

scarey123
03-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Actually this might be a good post for something i noticed as well, the Armada that the protoforms strike in the trailer for TF2 is the exact same scene as the Armada that is shown (but in reverse) when the secretary of defence talks about sending the armed forces out after the attack in Qatar (scene voight's character is in session with all the techno geeks etc).

Trailbreaker
03-17-2009, 06:53 PM
:eek:Oh..............

Well, My face is red right now...... I guess that leaves just one question....

WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN THAT HAPPENED?!!!!!
No idea, but I think you might want to get out of there once in awhile. ;)

What I see here is that the Fallen is the inspiration for the Decepticon Faction. In the Defiance comics, Megatron speaks to this guy through a strange, gold, floating triangular slate with the Fallen's face engraved right on it. It does look like the Decepticon insignia, doesn't it?

This is what I mean:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=15990
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=15991

MrX
03-17-2009, 07:13 PM

;)Hmmm. Yes.. Maybe I should. It'll keep me from makeing threads like this one.

We'll maybe there's someone out there who hasn't figured it out yet.

Shadow
03-17-2009, 07:18 PM

What I see here is that the Fallen is the inspiration for the Decepticon Faction. In the Defiance comics, Megatron speaks to this guy through a strange, gold, floating triangular slate with the Fallen's face engraved right on it. It does look like the Decepticon insignia, doesn't it?

This is what I mean:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=15990
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=15991whats funny is from day one I said all this and no one listend to shadow;)

Trailbreaker
03-17-2009, 07:19 PM
whats funny is from day one I said all this and no one listend to shadow;)
*waves hand* I did, Shadow!

Shadow
03-17-2009, 07:21 PM
*waves hand* I did, Shadow!J/K Trail I know you did;)

phoenixgirl
03-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Same for me Shadow. I was shocked when I saw the similarities. But now we know Megatron used the Fallens symbol as the insignia for the Decepticons.

Which still begs the question: where did the Autobots get there symbol? Before, I thought that since the Decepts symbol was based on the Fallen, maybe the Autobots symbol was based on Primus or the first Prime, Prima. Guess we'll find out soon in the Defience series.

Shadow
03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Same for me Shadow. I was shocked when I saw the similarities. But now we know Megatron used the Fallens symbol as the insignia for the Decepticons.

Which still begs the question: where did the Autobots get there symbol? Before, I thought that since the Decepts symbol was based on the Fallen, maybe the Autobots symbol was based on Primus or the first Prime, Prima. Guess we'll find out soon in the Defience series. I would say that the Autobot's symbol is probably based off of the first of the 13 Prima.

phoenixgirl
03-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Michael did say he would try to explain the history of the Primes. So it very well could be Prima. The history will probably explain everything. The Transformers origins, why the Fallen was banished and to earth of all places. I am psyched enough just to hear that.:D

thelastautobot
03-17-2009, 08:04 PM
I would say that the Autobot's symbol is probably based off of the first of the 13 Prima.

Michael did say he would try to explain the history of the Primes. So it very well could be Prima. The history will probably explain everything. The Transformers origins, why the Fallen was banished and to earth of all places. I am psyched enough just to hear that.:D

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3830

I AM what the autobots insignia is based off of!!;)