PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bay, you are a filthy, filthy LIAR!

Fallen's Bane
03-17-2009, 04:32 PM
First you say Megatron WON'T be in ROTF, then Roberto Orci spills his guts and tells the truth that he is in this movie. :wtf I really think you can stop with all the disinformation BS. Orci keeps undermining you at every turn, so I can easily say that you're plan to keep things secret backfired.:deadhorse1:

Btw, great job with the movie so far. I still like you as a director, but i just wanted to just point the problem out to you. :lol

scarey123
03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Ummmmm part of what michael said from the getgo is he would put out misinformation so if you think about it he wasnt lying, so ease up and enjoy the surprise that will be TF2.

And oh yea kinda funny first post you got started with.

TIMtationX
03-17-2009, 06:36 PM
First you say Megatron WON'T be in ROTF, then Roberto Orci spills his guts and tells the truth that he is in this movie. :wtf I really think you can stop with all the disinformation BS. Orci keeps undermining you at every turn, so I can easily say that you're plan to keep things secret backfired.:deadhorse1:

Btw, great job with the movie so far. I still like you as a director, but i just wanted to just point the problem out to you. :lol

.........I just have one thing to say about this.............:deadhorse1:<<< was used incorrectly.

thelastautobot
03-17-2009, 06:40 PM
.........I just have one thing to say about this.............:deadhorse1:<<< was used incorrectly.

Hes right^^^Nelson please close this thread. We all love Michael and I think I speak for everyone by saying we no longer wish to talk about how Michael Is a liar. thanx

oddsey
03-17-2009, 06:54 PM
We all love Michael

When you say 'we', do you mean 'the Royal we'?

:confused:

Or have you just 'outed' three quarters of the board?!!! ;)

:lol

Trailbreaker
03-17-2009, 07:06 PM

Since when was Michael Bay being a liar a problem?:rolleyes:

Personally, I think it's fun to confuse the living crap out of the fans.

Burnflare
03-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Since when was Michael Bay being a liar a problem?:rolleyes:

Personally, I think it's fun to confuse the living crap out of the fans.

^^This^^

Battlebot
03-17-2009, 09:02 PM
All it was, was that Mike knew that info was going to be leaked so he thought he would start things by saying that there would be misinformation dished out hoping that we would think it was all lies when we heard the truth. He was just trying to protect the plot of his movie.

thelastautobot
03-17-2009, 09:02 PM
When you say 'we', do you mean 'the Royal we'?

:confused:

Or have you just 'outed' three quarters of the board?!!!

l

As in "We who enjoy Michael's films". If you don't, then No, Obviously I am NOT referring to those who dislike Michael's work.

I dont think MB is a liar, but protecting his investment from being spoiled! I would do the same. Thats why "We" as in MB fans hopefully, Dont care to talk ANYMORE:deadhorse1: about MB being a liar. Its tired and lame at this point.:lol

taybrian1
03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
I sense some anger here.

Battlebot
03-17-2009, 10:33 PM
I think your right about that!!!

littleman794
03-18-2009, 02:28 AM
uuuh, just let it go, hes a late bloomer, no biggie....were'nt we all ONCE like this?

Firefrost
03-18-2009, 04:09 AM
uuuh, just let it go, hes a late bloomer, no biggie....were'nt we all ONCE like this?
no :p

Mailman
03-18-2009, 05:07 AM

Interesting first post. I think it is safe to say not all of us agrees with your discussion, but ok. Itīs your point of view.
Me, I try to keep a somewhat lower profile since I am new here and mostly read what Bay himself says or check out the spoilers or pics, but hey... Thatīs me.
PS: Did it ever occur to you btw that perhaps the director and the writer are working together on this? Merely a suggestion...

Optimash Prime
03-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Interesting first post. I think it is safe to say not all of us agrees with your discussion, but ok. Itīs your point of view.
Me, I try to keep a somewhat lower profile since I am new here and mostly read what Bay himself says or check out the spoilers or pics, but hey... Thatīs me.
PS: Did it ever occur to you btw that perhaps the director and the writer are working together on this? Merely a suggestion...
I couldnt agree more....its obviously orchestrated and some one has to play bad(Ass) cop and that would be Mr. Bay

Optimash Prime
03-18-2009, 12:42 PM
and Orci is Playing Good Cop!!!

nelson
03-18-2009, 01:33 PM

And you a stupid idiot.

Bay said OPENLY on these boards that their would be lots of misinformation.

Get a fucking clue.

Shadow
03-18-2009, 01:36 PM
And you a stupid idiot.

Get a fucking clue.LMAO!!! Nelson doesnt get on to say things like this very much, so lol watch what you say, you just may get banned.;)

calmontoya
03-18-2009, 01:41 PM
As in "We who enjoy Michael's films". If you don't, then No, Obviously I am NOT referring to those who dislike Michael's work.

I dont think MB is a liar, but protecting his investment from being spoiled! I would do the same. Thats why "We" as in MB fans hopefully, Dont care to talk ANYMORE:deadhorse1: about MB being a liar. Its tired and lame at this point.:lol

100% man!... I hope MB does it again for the third part, it protects the movie... I still have doubts about some plotlines, and I love that.... I just hate going to the movies already knowing everything.

taybrian1
03-18-2009, 01:59 PM
And you a stupid idiot.

Get a fucking clue.

GO NELSON! It's Mr. Bays choice to mess with us. We might not like it, but we'll still wait for the truth.

r-type
03-18-2009, 02:11 PM
LMAO!!! Nelson doesnt get on to say things like this very much, so lol watch what you say, you just may get banned.;)
He used to. But when u had losers with their tail between their legs devote 10+ pages of a forum to everything he said, you find out real quick how much time it isn't worth.

The joke is on people who get riled up (in the wrong way) about shit they are gonna see with their own 2 eyes in about 3 months anyway.
This misinformation is probably 15% deliberate on the productions part, 85% self-fulfilling prophecy.

taybrian1
03-18-2009, 02:14 PM
He used to. But when u had losers with their tail between their legs devote 10+ pages of a forum to everything he said, you find out real quick how much time it isn't worth.

The joke is on people who get riled up (in the wrong way) about shit they are gonna see with their own 2 eyes in about 3 months anyway.
This misinformation is probably 15% deliberate on the productions part, 85% self-fulfilling prophecy.

Exactly! We just have to be patient. Yes, we are huge fans but we have to learn that it's not a big deal.

Firefrost
03-18-2009, 02:28 PM
This thread is still open? Nelson said it best. All this craziness is half the fun.

Trailbreaker
03-18-2009, 03:22 PM
And you a stupid idiot.

Get a fucking clue.

^^This.

KalVicious
03-18-2009, 03:51 PM

If he's lying, it's to surprise you for the film, for your own good, and it's a smart move. :)

Kal

guppyvh
03-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Seriously, which director would tell the intire storyline BEFORE the movie....?
OFCOURSE there is misinformation. Thats how the exiting comes, will that be in there? will we see this? no this gotta be fake, doesnt it? Hoe else will the seats sell so much?
(also becouse its a great movie, but thats besides the point :D)

KalVicious
03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Seriously, which director would tell the intire storyline BEFORE the movie....?
OFCOURSE there is misinformation. Thats how the exiting comes, will that be in there? will we see this? no this gotta be fake, doesnt it? Hoe else will the seats sell so much?
(also becouse its a great movie, but thats besides the point :D)

Yeah, good point. :)

I'm glad he's giving us misinformation, it will help me be more surprised.

Kal

megatron42
03-18-2009, 09:33 PM
bay loves to put us fans on the edge of our seats.. that's why he does what he does
so fallen's bane think before you post

D:MAN
03-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Look, the man has faults, he's human, but what he does is somethims not many of us could.

So all i have to say to all those who have a crit against the Bay is...

Sit down, shut up, and just enjoy the Ride!

or buggr off!

D-Out!

Swift
03-19-2009, 05:30 PM
And you a stupid idiot.

Get a fucking clue.

LMAO!! Dude, u just got owned! And by the admin too haha. Think twice before you write lol

thelastautobot
03-19-2009, 06:38 PM
LMAO!! Dude, u just got owned! And by the admin too haha. Think twice before you write lol

Thats waaay too much to wish for Swift!!:lol