PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to be the winner

vittaldadambbs
03-16-2009, 01:52 PM
hai people i am sure all of you are waiting for this movie very eagerly as i am. but after seeing the trailer and going on with some roomers . who do YOU think is going to win the battle this time .is it going to be OPTIMUS or is it going to be THE FALLEN.

your opinion matters :) thanks for your time :)

vittaldadambbs
03-16-2009, 01:53 PM
MY VIEW

as far as i am concerned i think its going to be FALLEN . bcz if optimus wins this time it will be kind of hard to begin the third film

phoenixgirl
03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Honestly, I am fifty-fifty. I want Optimus to win, but against the Fallen, it will be extremly difficult.

Burnflare
03-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Well, imo, Megs will pwn them both!

But Optimus better put up a decent fight this time.

Firefrost
03-16-2009, 04:33 PM
I'll put my money on Scorps :D

phoenixgirl
03-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Well, imo, Megs will pwn them both!

But Optimus better put up a decent fight this time.

You do have a point. Megatron will only be the Fallens servant for so long. He is going to revolt at some time. Optimus will probably help him out with that. After the Fallen is done, then they will battle each other.

guppyvh
03-16-2009, 04:38 PM
You do have a point. Megatron will only be the Fallens servant for so long. He is going to revolt at some time. Optimus will probably help him out with that. After the Fallen is done, then they will battle each other.

Probebly, i cant see megatron staying a servant :D
If the two brother fight together, theyll probebly start arguing who is the one allowed to lead.

thelastautobot
03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Ill put my money on Megs or the Fallen!! Optimus will fall :(

littleman794
03-17-2009, 01:12 AM
yes, the fallen will definately win...or like tla said megatron...

but if there is going to be a good TF3 optimus needs to fall