PDA

View Full Version : A cool theory for Arcee.

Shadow
03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Ok think about this guys... and this is just a theory.

We all see the three Arcee bots in the trailer and as of yet it hasnt been said that these three are Arcee. What if only when combined they are ARCEE but once they are split in three they are the Dreamwave comic Autobots... Chromia, Firestar and Moonracer

here is Chromia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/65/Chromia-timelines.jpg/240px-Chromia-timelines.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chromia-timelines.jpg)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Scowly/Transformers%20II/Arcee-blue.jpg

Trailbreaker
03-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I prefer more of the theory that Arcee's three sections are remote controlled modules. I mean, it would seem pretty confusing that they would have three separate personalities and all of the sudden combine to form a bot that has just one personality. I mean, say a mech fell in love with Arcee only to find out that she is actually three different chicks? A little disturbing if you ask me.

Devastator is different, because he is just evil and monsterous.

Shadow
03-11-2009, 09:39 PM
I prefer more of the theory that Arcee's three sections are remote controlled modules. I mean, it would seem pretty confusing that they would have three separate personalities and all of the sudden combine to form a bot that has just one personality. I mean, say a mech fell in love with Arcee only to find out that she is actually three different chicks? A little disturbing if you ask me.

Devastator is different, because he is just evil and monsterous.ok so then what about Devs and other combiners. They have their own personalities but once combined they have only one personality? Also in the comics Chromia, Firestar and Moonracer all had love interests in Ironhide, Inferno and Powerglide. So anything could happen.

Firefrost
03-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I like Shadow's theory, I was actually looking into that yesterday. It would be a male Autobot's nightmare but the three would make sense. Plus Chromia has been mentioned

uraydo
03-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I would prefer them to be all different bots and not form some kind of Technicolor nanozord.

Trailbreaker
03-11-2009, 09:44 PM
ok so then what about Devs and other combiners. They have their own personalities but once combined they have only one personality?

Actually, Devastator's monstrous destructive behavior is the result of all of the Constructicon's personalities. What if his leg started arguing with his arm? That will cause a skyscraper to be destoryed. Can't see that in Arcee.

Also in the comics Chromia, Firestar and Moonracer all had love interests in Ironhide, Inferno and Powerglide. So anything could happen.

So if all three femmes had these guys as love interests, and they combine to form Arcee, would that essentially become a love rectangle?

kal_el1981
03-11-2009, 09:52 PM
lol or what if Bay has fake toys listed and or made with different names? lets just say I know someone and they told me Cyclonus was in the moive. so what if all this information is to confuse people? at the same time my source could be lying to me?

Shadow
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
ok ok back on topic... im not interested in who might love who. All I was saying is with as much that has been changed with what bots are what and what they look like.... there could be a chance that three single named bots could make up Arcee as a whole.

Firefrost
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Actually, Devastator's monstrous destructive behavior is the result of all of the Constructicon's personalities. What if his leg started arguing with his arm? That will cause a skyscraper to be destoryed. Can't see that in Arcee.

So if all three femmes had these guys as love interests, and they combine to form Arcee, would that essentially become a love rectangle?
I heard you can't put a round peg in a square hole....but I think alien robots could try :p

Trailbreaker
03-11-2009, 09:57 PM
ok ok back on topic... im not interested in who might love who. All I was saying is with as much that has been changed with what bots are what and what they look like.... there could be a chance that three single named bots could make up Arcee as a whole.
I got it, what if Arcee was just one of the bikes?

Firefrost
03-11-2009, 10:32 PM
I got it, what if Arcee was just one of the bikes?
She better have Coke and Pepsi to back her up :D

sharpie
03-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Hell, my wife has AT LEAST 3 personalities....so why not an alien robot?! :p

Mailman
03-12-2009, 06:15 AM

I hear you... My ex was the same way. When she tried to combine her personalities all hell broke loose and she ran away with the neighbour. I donīt see why an alien robot wouldnīt be able to pull the same trick.
:o

Johnd818
03-12-2009, 07:56 AM

:lol

I'm hoping the bikes aren't combiners but rather three individuals.

Optimash Prime
03-12-2009, 09:46 AM
I would have to say ....since i can only visually see one wheel on that one bot that the other bots have the other wheels and components to make a bike. Thus, it could possibly be three remote controlled bots that make arcee.

On the other hand Bay said 40 bots or so....these three bots could be individual, suggesting that was considered during the 40 bot claim.

taybrian1
03-12-2009, 07:27 PM
I like that theory. I think it kind of does look like Chromia. Come on, how can they go through the movie with only one kick butt femme?

iceprincessglacia
03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
cool! Arcee is totally awesome!! :) who's choromia?

Trailbreaker
03-12-2009, 09:58 PM
cool! Arcee is totally awesome!! :) who's choromia?
This lady. (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Chromia_%28G1%29)

iceprincessglacia
03-12-2009, 10:09 PM
This lady. (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Chromia_%28G1%29)

cool!! She is very awesome looking! Her color is very pretty :)

Thank you for the link Trailbreaker :)

megatron42
03-12-2009, 10:25 PM
that would be cool

taybrian1
03-12-2009, 10:27 PM
I would love to see Chromia. I think that would make for some great scenes with Ironhide since they are boyfriend and girlfriend.