PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen

thelastautobot
03-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Ok this may or may not have been discussed or not, but I wonder how MB has tied in the fact that even though Earth is light years away from Cybertron, and the allspark randomly landed on the UNKNOWN planet called, earth...
...So why is The Fallen imprisoned on Earth out of all places??

Did Megatron know this being as how the decepticons seem to worship the Fallen??:confused:

Was it just by chance that the allspark fell on the same planet that the Fallen was on??:confused:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/LANCEJAZE/thefallen.jpg

phoenixgirl
03-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I doubt Megatron knew the Fallen personally. But there are artifacts representing the Fallen on Cybertron that Megatron Idealized.

There have also been theories that is was the Fallens presence on earth that drew the Allspark here in the first place.

thelastautobot
03-10-2009, 06:52 PM
True, But i wonder why no one had knowledge of this? Like why is Jetfire on Earth, to guard the Fallen? Was this after he turned against the decepticons?? I guess we may have to wait n see!!

Michael Do
03-10-2009, 07:10 PM
the fallen is on fireaaaaaaa.

swishbig
03-10-2009, 07:59 PM
I have been thinking about this same exact question!

thelastautobot
03-10-2009, 08:00 PM
I doubt Megatron knew the Fallen personally. But there are artifacts representing the Fallen on Cybertron that Megatron Idealized.

There have also been theories that is was the Fallens presence on earth that drew the Allspark here in the first place.

Hmm then if those theories are in anyway true, then there must be a connection with the allspark and the fallen.

Wasn't it said in that Sam holds info or somthing that makes him go crazy and speaking in a weird language and he somehow has cybertronian knowledge thats worth killing for. obviously it has to do w the allspark(shard/splinter) and why that pretender, lets call her 'Alice' wants to kidnap Sam!!! eh who knows
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/LANCEJAZE/Transformers.jpg

Johnd818
03-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Hmm then if those theories are in anyway true, then there must be a connection with the allspark and the fallen.

Wasn't it said in that Sam holds info or somthing that makes him go crazy and speaking in a weird language and he somehow has cybertronian knowledge thats worth killing for. obviously it has to do w the allspark(shard/splinter) and why that pretender, lets call her 'Alice' wants to kidnap Sam!!! eh who knows

We will in just a few short months. :)

To go back to the original question, perhaps the cube was drawn to earth by the Fallen? Not intentionally of course, but if the cube could pick up on the Fallen's energy on this planet it would seem logical it may be drawn to something familiar. Just a thought.