PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Bumblebee won't bee talking much again...

Trailbreaker
03-08-2009, 09:09 PM
His toy bio briefly explains:

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/03/deluxe-bumblebee-soundwave-bios.html

Having chosen to stay with Sam after the end of the battle for the AllSpark, Bumblebee made arrangements to stay close to hm at all times. It's been a pretty good deal. He gets regular detailing, and as much high-grade fuel as he needs. Plus, he gets to spend time with Sam and Mikaela. His vocal processors still aren't fully up to snuff, but he and his friends communicate just fine. IF he ever misses the action of battle, he can always give Ironhide a call and go Decepticon hunting.

littleman794
03-08-2009, 09:24 PM
well, that sucks...but bay said more robot emote, so that should be good;)

uraydo
03-08-2009, 10:15 PM
good news

littleman794
03-08-2009, 10:16 PM
and just how is that good?

TIMtationX
03-08-2009, 10:36 PM
....I hated his voice anyway.. He was awesome until he started talking...

littleman794
03-08-2009, 10:38 PM
ya, the radio idea was good...but when he actually talked....sounded a bit odd...

calmontoya
03-08-2009, 11:28 PM
To me, the voice was ok, but I enjoyed better the radio/voice concept... Specially the part when Optimus tells Sam & Mika who Bumblebee is... and he responds with a boxing attitude... "second to none"

Maybe it has to do with something that happens at the end of comic #2 of the comic prequel... remember Bumblebee recieves a direct shot from Starscream and since then he ends up talking with the "kzzt". He probably has his vocal processors damaged again.

uraydo
03-08-2009, 11:38 PM
and just how is that good?

ya, the radio idea was good...but when he actually talked....sounded a bit odd...

To me, the voice was ok, but I enjoyed better the radio/voice concept... Specially the part when Optimus tells Sam & Mika who Bumblebee is... and he responds with a boxing attitude... "second to none"

Maybe it has to do with something that happens at the end of comic #2 of the comic prequel... remember Bumblebee recieves a direct shot from Starscream and since then he ends up talking with the "kzzt". He probably has his vocal processors damaged again.

that's why.

StefsChemicalRomance
03-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Personally I'm sick of hearing about the comic. Lol.

If there is a question, just say "Well the comic.."

Saves room on the thread page.

littleman794
03-08-2009, 11:57 PM
lol, tru dat:D

Wreckage
03-09-2009, 12:02 AM

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/03/deluxe-bumblebee-soundwave-bios.html

If they pair him with Arcee, that's going to be interesting considering that he doesn't have a voice or some kissers. Maybe they'll leave him and Arcee as single bots for this movie. It's going to be kind of weird having him use radio to try and romance a robot that's really three robots combined. And what if one of those robots is male? That's really going to be weird, unless Bee's bisexual. :eek:

littleman794
03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
If they pair him with Arcee, that's going to be interesting considering that he doesn't have a voice or some kissers. Maybe they'll leave him and Arcee as single bots for this movie. It's going to be kind of weird having him use radio to try and romance a robot that's really three robots combined. And what if one of those robots is male? That's really going to be weird, unless Bee's bisexual. :eek:

lol, ya...but i don't think he needs his radio...his voice will just be messed up and scratchy...as if he had a cold, ya know?...well im off to bed, peace out everybody:)

Wreckage
03-09-2009, 12:11 AM
lol, ya...but i don't think he needs his radio...his voice will just be messed up and scratchy...as if he had a cold, ya know?...well im off to bed, peace out everybody:)

But he has no lips? Unless their underneith that pacifier he's sucking. :D

redqueenar
03-09-2009, 12:50 AM

If true, this pleases me.

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 05:40 AM
If true, this pleases me.
I agree. Lacking an actual voice seemed to define Bumblebee's character.

Firefrost
03-09-2009, 09:19 AM
I agree as well. I can not really see him barking orders to Sam's parents. That would not suit him

Wreckage
03-09-2009, 08:26 PM

To be honest, I think he is better mute. It's what gave him that really distinguishing quality and made him rather adorable.

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 08:33 PM
To be honest, I think he is better mute. It's what gave him that really distinguishing quality and made him rather adorable.
I was going to say that, but it would have been awkward to use "cute" in my point lol.

Battlebot
03-09-2009, 08:42 PM
I don't mind his voice. I didn't mind the radio either. The radio did make him a little more unique. I hope they give him some voice time.

Johnd818
03-09-2009, 09:37 PM

Most definately agree.

Plus I about lost it when Megan Fox is walking away and you hear "Baby come back!" :D

thelastautobot
03-09-2009, 10:39 PM

lol i think they are a-sexual and have no reproductive organs or parts...thats what the allspark is for silly!!! I dont think I could take any "robot romance" in this movie. Id rather see transformers fight then make love!!:p

littleman794
03-09-2009, 10:48 PM
lol...

BB: Arcee, are you still alive?
Arcee: Ya, i think so...
BB: Wanna make out?
Arcee: Ya, just let my find my head here....

thelastautobot
03-10-2009, 12:07 AM
lol...

Bb: Arcee, are you still alive?
Arcee: Ya, i think so...
Bb: Wanna make out?
Arcee: Ya, just let my find my head here....

lmao

littleman794
03-10-2009, 12:09 AM
yes, it would be very funny:D

Wreckage
03-10-2009, 07:39 PM
lol i think they are a-sexual and have no reproductive organs or parts...thats what the allspark is for silly!!! I dont think I could take any "robot romance" in this movie. Id rather see transformers fight then make love!!:p

Then why does he pee like a guy? :p

To be honest, I'd rather see robot romance in this flick than anything between Sam and Mikaela. Why? Because this movie is called "Transformers", not "Humans". I could care less about Sam and Mikaela and their romance. Being I'm a straight female, I don't want to see Mikaela nude. And Sam better keep his clothes on too. If I want to see human romance, I'll go rent Titanic.

However, I really don't care to see Bee romancing anyone. To me, he's better just being a cute little mute bot.

I want to see Prime and Elita! That probabely won't begin until TF3 though and maybe that's best being that TF2 will probabely have enough other stuff to cover.

littleman794
03-10-2009, 07:57 PM
lol, nice defence:D

Blackout_FanTard
03-11-2009, 02:00 AM

HAH! That is EXACTLY what I thought the first time I heard his official voice. I had different thoughts before then, though...

Let me explain: at first, I thought he personally spoke to Sam and what's-her-face after beating Barricade (which I still find somewhat incredible because, pfft, Barricade iz teh bestest bad-cop EVAR!). Specifically, I thought he spoke the line "Any more questions you wanna ask?" rather than the radio.

If that had been his real voice, I would have loved to have heard him talk more often. :B <3

(Ugh, Trailbreaker, did you really have to use "bee"? Now you've scrambled my jelly brains! @_@)

Trailbreaker
03-11-2009, 05:53 AM
(Ugh, Trailbreaker, did you really have to use "bee"? Now you've scrambled my jelly brains! @_@)

Wha-?:confused:

Johnd818
03-11-2009, 08:13 AM
HAH! That is EXACTLY what I thought the first time I heard his official voice. I had different thoughts before then, though...

Let me explain: at first, I thought he personally spoke to Sam and what's-her-face after beating Barricade (which I still find somewhat incredible because, pfft, Barricade iz teh bestest bad-cop EVAR!). Specifically, I thought he spoke the line "Any more questions you wanna ask?" rather than the radio.

If that had been his real voice, I would have loved to have heard him talk more often. :B <3

I agree about the voice, but "What's-her-face"??? :wtf

:p