PDA

View Full Version : If Prime Does Die........Then who or what

jeffreyg1_99
03-08-2009, 04:43 PM
OK every one im working on a theory..... Let us all assume for one moment. Prime does indeed get himself dead! Who takes over control of the autobots. Now we can say well then maybe magnus or hot rod....assumeing thier in the movie at all. But what if they are not does ironhide or ratchet. I mean in my opinion based on what we know now, about the bots in the movies.....Im going to say that age and experience take over That jetfire leads the autobots untill, a suitible replacement is found... any thoughts peeps.

thelastautobot
03-08-2009, 05:24 PM
If prime dies, it wont be for too long. you cannot have a tf movie without prime. thats fine if he does to add to the drama but you cannot keep him dead...megatron, fine...but not prime.

Movie OPTIMUS PRIME
03-08-2009, 05:37 PM
If prime dies, it wont be for too long. you cannot have a tf movie without prime. thats fine if he does to add to the drama but you cannot keep him dead...megatron, fine...but not prime.

QFTW!!!!!

Optimus Prime is a must!!!!!:cool:

TIMtationX
03-08-2009, 06:07 PM
I feel the same way about Megatron, they both should never be permanently killed.

littleman794
03-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Actually, it is okay if megs is dead....if not better...join me MovinForward!!!:D

jeffreyg1_99
03-08-2009, 07:14 PM
this is an debate about weather or not he can die or stay dead, this is a debate about who takes over if he does die. who that we know of would be a good autobot leader!

Trailbreaker
03-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I think that if he were to "die" in the movie, he would just go down, get knocked out, and stay down for 10 minutes during some epic battle. Then, when the stakes are high, when Megatron or the Fallen are about to go for the kill, win the battle, Optimus's optics light up, he gets up slowly, and limps over to save the day or something. IDK whatever he needs to do to save the day.

Wreckage
03-08-2009, 07:40 PM

Elita One should lead. Then she can revive Prime. And afterwards, they can both start kissing! :eek:

littleman794
03-08-2009, 08:22 PM
omg, robot kisses....clink clink clank...stop kissing! ur making a racket!!:D

voust
03-08-2009, 08:30 PM
If Prime dies I die :D

dragonfire144
03-08-2009, 08:51 PM
if prime dies it will be at the end of the movie meaning we wont be told till TF3

Wreckage
03-08-2009, 11:44 PM

I remember some time ago reading Orci's response to the question of robot love in TF2. A person asked Orci if there would be any and asserted that he did not care to see it himself. Orci told the person that there would not be any robot love, but instead, ROBOT LUST! :eek:

Wreckage
03-08-2009, 11:47 PM

Ever wonder why they gave Prime lips?

Yeah, they can start kissing and then...

Well the motto is "Giant fucking robots are coming!" Or is it "Giant FUCKING robots are CUMMING?" :eek:

Comicbook guy94
03-08-2009, 11:52 PM
they should do it like in the 1986 movie with hot rod turining into rodimus prime

littleman794
03-08-2009, 11:54 PM
wow!!!

that is hilarious!!

Optimus: "oooh, baby take off ur armor....i wanna see ur gas chamber:D

Wreckage
03-08-2009, 11:58 PM
wow!!!

that is hilarious!!

Optimus: "oooh, baby take off ur armor....i wanna see ur gas chamber:D

OMG, Prime likes anal? :eek: Can't settle for the normal way the first time?

littleman794
03-09-2009, 12:00 AM
when hes not doin that he as jackin off:D

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/optimus-prime-masturbation.thumbnail.jpg

Wreckage
03-09-2009, 12:04 AM
when hes not doin that he as jackin off:D

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/shookdown/optimus-prime-masturbation.thumbnail.jpg

If they show a Prime's "happy time" in this movie, hopefully it's like that picture and not like the scene in "There's Something About Mary".

littleman794
03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
lol, ya...or "Optimus's special alone time":D:D:D

Wreckage
03-09-2009, 12:09 AM
lol, ya...or "Optimus's special alone time":D:D:D

What's going to happen if Sam catches him in the act. Jealousy realizing Prime's what: at least 8 feet? :eek:

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 05:48 AM
*barf*

TIMtationX
03-09-2009, 09:20 AM
HA! This is probably the worst derailing of a thread I think I've ever seen:cool:

nightshade
03-09-2009, 09:37 AM
talk about derailment...man this is bad:wtf

littleman794
03-09-2009, 10:24 AM
it is not derailed until i say the following:...

BLARG!!!!!!!!!!

guppyvh
03-09-2009, 10:27 AM
*barf*

Copy that man.... copy that.....
No other way to discribe it.

Shadow
03-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Elita One should lead. Then she can revive Prime. And afterwards, they can both start kissing! :eek:OK Elita One in this Movieverse isnt a love interest of Primes so that would not work.

And to everyone else... This was ment to be a thread on who you think would step up if Prime dies... how did all this robot sex crap get started. Thats never going to happen so can you guys please get the thread back on track?!!! Anyway I personaly would say Ultra Magnus to step up and would love for it to be Hotrod but not Rodamus. Now if either of them are not in the movie I would love to see Bumblebee step up for a while. Someone said Jetfire. Thats a good idea but Im not quit sure Jetfire will make it out of this movie himself. I could see Jetfire giving his life to stop the Fallen from killing someone. But thats just me:D

Firefrost
03-09-2009, 11:41 AM
I think Ironhide could hold leadership responsibilities. It seems only right. I'm not sure a newly introduced character would be able to pull that off and have it make sense.

Double
03-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I would vote for Ironhide:D

scott020781
03-09-2009, 12:05 PM
What's going to happen if Sam catches him in the act. Jealousy realizing Prime's what: at least 8 feet? :eek:

The transforming sound occurs before Sam catches him.:lol:lol:lol

BigChap
03-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I reckon Prime will sacrafice himself and would like to see Ultra Magnus take the reigns.

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I would vote for Ironhide:D
If Ironhide were in charge, Sam's parents would be dead right now.

TIMtationX
03-09-2009, 02:45 PM

EXCELLENT Point.. the dog would be dead too.

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 02:46 PM
EXCELLENT Point.. the dog would be dead too.
You mean "rodent." ;)

littleman794
03-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Well that is what they are...that uber gay chiuahawa...i don't care if i spelt it wrong, they suck....chiwawas give dogs a bad name....

dogs would be winning votes right now if not for the chiwawa...damn things...

that stupid movie is supporting a literal "rodent infestation"

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Well that is what they are...that uber gay chiuahawa...i don't care if i spelt it wrong, they suck....chiwawas give dogs a bad name....

dogs would be winning votes right now if not for the chiwawa...damn things...

that stupid movie is supporting a literal "rodent infestation"
What are you trying to do? Bait a possible chihuahua owner into responding to your snide remark on the breed, in a TF2 discussion?!

A word of advice from Trailoblitorator, "Use your head for something besides a hat rack!"

(Oh, btw, stop calling me that, too.)

littleman794
03-09-2009, 06:51 PM
What are you trying to do? Bait a possible chihuahua owner into responding to your snide remark on the breed, in a TF2 discussion?!

A word of advice from Trailoblitorator, "Use your head for something besides a hat rack!"

(Oh, btw, stop calling me that, too.)

okay then trail..............oblitorator:D

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 06:55 PM
okay then trail..............oblitorator:D

littleman794
03-09-2009, 07:08 PM

....................bbbllllaaa

rrrrrggggg!!!!!!!!!

Shadow
03-09-2009, 07:18 PM
come on guys be nice!! As for Ironhide... i said the same thing in another thread... Ironhide may be one of the oldest A-bots next to prime from the first movie but he would not be right for taking Prime's spot. He is just a soldier and is good at what he does.

UnclePetey
03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Of the characters we have been introduced to, Ratchet would be the logical next in line... but, this is a movie, so ya never know! Sideswipe might be this movie's "HotRod"- Arcee could take over, as well- strong "female" character type for Tay, Sora, Phoenix, an the other fangirls...

Trailbreaker
03-09-2009, 08:15 PM
What about Jetfire? Could be an interesting plot twist don't you think?

Wreckage
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM

Ironhide shouldn't lead being that he is too aggressive and trigger happy. Of the surviving cast from movie 1, the one with the best leadership qualities besides Prime seems to be Ratchet. But he is too valuable as a medic and scientist. Bumblebee would probabely be the best choice of TF1's cast.

MitP
03-09-2009, 08:35 PM
I can't think of any current Autobot in the movies who could replace Optimus in such a worst case scenario, and I'd rather jump off the Golden Gate Bridge than see Rodimus Prime come into existence again.

Battlebot
03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
My money is on Jetfire taking the leadership role for a bit. Since he is an elder, it is probably safe to say he is wiser. Though he might not be a great fighter (since he has a cane). He might be able to tell the other what to do. Lead them into battle. He could be how Kup was with his battle stories and knowing how to get through things.

UnclePetey
03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
"You've got the touch... You've got the powwwwwwerrrrr..."

Johnd818
03-09-2009, 09:27 PM
I personally hope we don't have to worry about this topic...I'm still scarred from when I saw Prime die in the animated movie as a kid. :wtf

As for Jetfire, do you think the other Autobots would trust him? From what we've learned of him in this film, he's a long time baddy recently turned good. Would the others respect him enough to follow?

primusnine
03-10-2009, 12:44 AM
What I hope happens (if Prime was to die which I do not want to happen because he is the man/bot and I would be sad) is for the writers of TF3 to realize the mistake putting Rodimus in charge when ULTRA FREAKIN MAGNUS was around to take command.

I wish to see the big, blue badass rock in, with Samuel L. Jackson voicing, and being like "I have had it with these motherfuckin' Decepticons on this motherfuckin' plane!"

Then taking the Matrix, beating the hell outta everyone and then pimp handing Hot Rod for ever thinking history might repeat.

Yeah.

jeffreyg1_99
03-10-2009, 12:59 AM
well knowing bays idealistic rage for surprises, i wouldn't at all be surprised if at the end of the movie we saw hot rod or, magnus but however i believe that either jettfire cause of his age (yes this might be a hell of a plot twist), and again would they really trust him, ironhide is too aggressive hes a good soldier, id say bumblebee would be the likely choice but i guess we wait and see!

dinobot
03-11-2009, 10:04 PM
lets hope that spark and the matrix keeps prime strong cause i remember as a kid during the movie when prime died so we lost the big rig and got a hot rod powered motor home!! sooo bad!! i def dont want to see another R.V. haha still would've been happy with the 1st choice when prime passed..ULTRA MAGNUS..it is to you old friend!

p.s. can we get wierd als song dare to be stupid in new movie? haha jk