PDA

View Full Version : When will the new Trailer be online?

Dr. Stanley Goodspeed
03-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi,

I'm new here and a big fan of all the movies of Michael Bay. I love his style.

Is there a date yet, when the new trailer for Transformers: ROTF will be online?

Wreckage
03-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Hi,

Is there a date yet, when the new trailer for Transformers: ROTF will be online?

What new trailer?

voust
03-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Hi,

What new trailer are you talking about?
:wtf

Ladies_Man_217
03-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Hi,

So far, there has been a 30 second TV Spot/Teaser {aired during the Super Bowl} & a 'Full Teaser' that was shown in front of "Friday the 13th"

The next trailer {from what I have read} will appear in front of "Star Trek" in May

littleman794
03-08-2009, 02:26 PM
So far, there has been a 30 second TV Spot/Teaser {aired during the Super Bowl} & a 'Full Teaser' that was shown in front of "Friday the 13th"

The next trailer {from what I have read} will appear in front of "Star Trek" in May

that is too far awaaaaaaaaaayyy:(

Ladies_Man_217
03-08-2009, 02:32 PM
that is too far awaaaaaaaaaayyy:(

I feel your pain but.....it is the right thing to do. We have had a great few weeks---I mean once that SB teaser was shown, I haven't been able to sleep well since. I would rather have info leak periodically before I see any other footage or I will become an insomniac.

AWESOME TV Spot/Teaser Trailers Mr. Bay :)

littleman794
03-08-2009, 02:33 PM
I feel your pain but.....it is the right thing to do. We have had a great few weeks---I mean once that SB teaser was shown, I haven't been able to sleep well since. I would rather have info leak periodically before I see any other footage or I will become an insomniac.

AWESOME TV Spot/Teaser Trailers Mr. Bay :)

SB trailer?
whats that?

Ladies_Man_217
03-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Sorry---it was the Super Bowl TV spot :)

Dr. Stanley Goodspeed
03-08-2009, 02:35 PM
What new trailer?
I meant when the next trailer will be out :D

What, not until may? can't believe that. terminator already has two or three trailers out there

guppyvh
03-08-2009, 02:36 PM
SB trailer?
whats that?

I think he means the Super Bowl trailer

About the new trailer, Im afraid we will have to be patient till May.... Being patient is not one of my stronger points though...
Does somebody has suggestions to pass the time?

Ladies_Man_217
03-08-2009, 02:38 PM
What, not until may? can't believe that. terminator already has two or three trailers out there

It will be worth the wait---I feel that I've seen too much of the new Terminator already.....My money is going towards BAY-HEM

I'll rent Term-4 from the 'Red Box' DVD machine at my local grocery store :)

thelastautobot
03-08-2009, 02:56 PM
yeah Bay...One more to chew on till June!!!;)

littleman794
03-08-2009, 02:59 PM
ya, for some reason i thought SB was like...a movie or something:D

Ladies_Man_217
03-08-2009, 03:18 PM
About the new trailer, Im afraid we will have to be patient till May.... Being patient is not one of my stronger points though...
Does somebody has suggestions to pass the time?

I have a suggestion {I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF THIS IS ORIGINAL}

As a TF fan that had the oppurtunity to create the next trailer---what would you feature? For me...I LOVE what we have been shown so far--BEST TEASERS EVER!!

********** POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT **********

#1--I would show an interaction between Sam & Mikaela {where they are as a couple}
#2--A scene from college {Sam notices Alice or VICE-VERSA}
#3--Sam's parents enjoying Paris--for the time being :)
#4--An overhead shot of the SR-71 'Black-bird' at the Smithsonian
#5--A glimpse of what 'The Twins' personalites will be like--JUST A GLIMPSE
#6--An Autobot's {preferably Prime} reaction to the SIZE of 'Devastator' [looking up--WAY UP!!]
#7--An un-known robot that wasn't even rumored to get us all wondering :eek:

NOW----THINGS THAT I FEEL SHOULD REMAIN UN-SEEN

#1--BARRICADE--I don't want to know if he returns until I see it
#2--DEVASTATOR--I only want the reaction shot from an Autobot [maybe--JUST MAYBE the sound of him coming together before the reaction---NO VISUAL]
#3--SOUNDWAVE---I want to be 150% SHOCKED when I SEE and HEAR him at the mid-night IMAX I go to

** I THINK I JUST MADE MYSELF EVEN MORE PSYCHED---maybe this ISN'T a good suggestion :) **

littleman794
03-08-2009, 03:21 PM
I have a suggestion {I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF THIS IS ORIGINAL}

As a TF fan that had the oppurtunity to create the next trailer---what would you feature? For me...I LOVE what we have been shown so far--BEST TEASERS EVER!!

********** POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT **********

#1--I would show an interaction between Sam & Mikaela {where they are as a couple}
#2--A scene from college {Sam notices Alice or VICE-VERSA}
#3--Sam's parents enjoying Paris--for the time being
#4--An overhead shot of the SR-71 'Black-bird' at the Smithsonian
#5--A glimpse of what 'The Twins' personalites will be like--JUST A GLIMPSE
#6--An Autobot's {preferably Prime} reaction to the SIZE of 'Devastator' [looking up--WAY UP!!]
#7--An un-known robot that wasn't even rumored to get us all wondering :eek:

NOW----THINGS THAT I FEEL SHOULD REMAIN UN-SEEN

#1--BARRICADE--I don't want to know if he returns until I see it
#2--DEVASTATOR--I only want the reaction shot from an Autobot [maybe--JUST MAYBE the sound of him coming together before the reaction---NO VISUAL]
#3--SOUNDWAVE---I want to be 150% SHOCKED when I SEE and HEAR him at the mid-night IMAX I go to

** I THINK I JUST MADE MYSELF EVEN MORE PSYCHED---maybe this ISN'T a good suggestion :) **

wow...good points....i like ur prime looking UP at dev idea:D

sounds good;)

Ladies_Man_217
03-08-2009, 03:28 PM
wow...good points....i like ur prime looking UP at dev idea:D

sounds good;)

littleman794
03-08-2009, 07:31 PM

no prob, my leetle friend:D

MR.2
03-09-2009, 11:48 AM
i want to hear megs say constructicons merg for the kill and then you could see prime looking up with a shadow over him

nelson
03-09-2009, 01:18 PM

Yeah, they're desperate because not that many people are interested in the plotline. Plus the last Terminator sucked.

I say no more trailers for TF ROTF. We've seen enough.

Faceh
03-09-2009, 01:34 PM
exactly spot on nelson the last trailer gave away quite a lot of the storyline. I would rather no more trailers so I'm syched up to be suprised by anything new.

TIMtationX
03-09-2009, 01:39 PM
exactly spot on nelson the last trailer gave away quite a lot of the storyline.

....Really? I don't think the trailer told us anything about the story, except for the fact that more robots are coming.

littleman794
03-09-2009, 02:14 PM
ya, just showed us a bunch of new robots coming down...i am not sure how that trailer could possibly reveal anything much...just how big the robots are...

Dr. Stanley Goodspeed
03-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Yeah, they're desperate because not that many people are interested in the plotline.
that's probably true. but I'm looking forward to the new terminator also

I think there will be at least one more trailer for TF2

Ladies_Man_217
03-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I think there will be at least one more trailer for TF2I must say that an on-slaught of info will be coming our way in that last month & 1/2--we have the full trailer before TREK then we have the Hasbro toys in late May. I can guarantee that Bay has more tricks up his sleeve regarding spoiler info.

What he said regarding this 'Megatron' situation is pure genius. He confirms the character and deflects further questions by throwing us off with the Prime mythology {whether true OR not---It is a GREAT idea but I'm going with the theory Megs is pinning Sam--but I'm more curious now so...job well done} I have my opinions on what characters will be returning and what new ones we will see but.....I want to be totally confused before I go into that theater and we should hand it to Bay for being LOYAL to this film

** I wish there was a 'clapping' emoticon -- I gotta hand it to you Mr. Bay!! ** Did I mention GENIUS??? :)

thelastautobot
03-09-2009, 02:57 PM
exactly spot on nelson the last trailer gave away quite a lot of the storyline. I would rather no more trailers so I'm syched up to be suprised by anything new.

What storyline>?? all we know is alot or robots are coming to destroy and protect..thats it!!! Unless u know sumthing we dont...

littleman794
03-09-2009, 04:47 PM
yes yes, faceh! care to explain????????

Veilsix
03-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi guys...

Quick Q, I've tried downloading both of the trailer versions in the mainpage, and though I can play them fine on my comps, I can't load it on my ipod.

Does anyone know of a version that can be loaded on an ipod touch so I can enjoy TF anticipation on the go?