megatron42
02-24-2009, 05:46 PM
i spoke to a guy at a video game store.. he said hugo is voicing megatron
he thinks galvatron will be in the movie and have leonard nimoy voice him

Trailbreaker
02-24-2009, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't take this guy's word for it, though, seeing Hugo Weaving voicing Megs again would be a treat. Galvatron being in the movie, not a chance.

Michael Do
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
I hope hugo's back. cause hes an awesome megatron

littleman794
02-24-2009, 06:50 PM
yes, i hope too....umm...ya, he sounded awesome...it showed more of him if you bought the 2 disc special silver panel edition...

nelson
02-24-2009, 07:07 PM

I spoke to some guy in LA who told me that Michael Bay is giving away free Ferraris for all Transformer fans.

:rolleyes:

Shadow
02-24-2009, 07:10 PM
I spoke to some guy in LA who told me that Michael Bay is giving away free Ferraris for all Transformer fans.

:rolleyes:lmao!!! I just spit my orange juice on the floor!!!!!! Sorry Nelson but you just sounded like The Great with that remark. Go easy on him ok?;)

Michael Do
02-24-2009, 07:11 PM
lol'd

scottrichardson
02-24-2009, 07:17 PM
LOL, Megatron IS Galvatron. Clearly. He's a tank/cannon now. My name he may be Megatron, but we all know that the 2nd coming of Megs is basically Galvatron :)

Galvatron = Megs mkII :)

Michael Do
02-24-2009, 07:18 PM
no.

Shadow
02-24-2009, 07:20 PM
LOL, Megatron IS Galvatron. Clearly. He's a tank/cannon now. My name he may be Megatron, but we all know that the 2nd coming of Megs is basically Galvatron :)

Galvatron = Megs mkII :)if he was Galvatron then he would be named Galvatron on the toy packages:p

r-type
02-24-2009, 07:49 PM
lmao!!! I just spit my orange juice on the floor!!!!!! Sorry Nelson but you just sounded like The Great with that remark. Go easy on him ok?;) He spends enough time here to know better. If it wasn't Nelson or theGreat it would have been me. :)

Shadow
02-24-2009, 07:58 PM
He spends enough time here to know better. If it wasn't Nelson or theGreat it would have been me. :)ya or i would have said something smart lol;)

megatron42
02-24-2009, 09:24 PM

i want one :lol

uraydo
02-24-2009, 09:33 PM
He spends enough time here to know better. If it wasn't Nelson or theGreat it would have been me. :)
not me though, I'm trying to change my bad boy image... notice the panda?

Trailbreaker
02-24-2009, 09:43 PM
not me though, I'm trying to change my bad boy image... notice the panda?
The panda is nice, but there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face.

bjoneill74
02-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Galvatron like Hot Rod/Rodimus sucked.
/Opinions off.

calmontoya
02-24-2009, 10:30 PM
I was wondering that also.... if Hugo would return for Megs.... I hope he does!..... now just imagine Soundwave's voice!!!!!

deception24
02-24-2009, 11:57 PM
i would like to see soundwaves voice be like the cartoon maybe easier to understand but still have that weird sound he always had when he talked was cool.

Shadow
02-25-2009, 12:13 AM
I was wondering that also.... if Hugo would return for Megs.... I hope he does!..... now just imagine Soundwave's voice!!!!! i believe they will have Frank Welker do Soundwave in the movie.

quinlan
02-25-2009, 12:22 AM
If Megs come back s a tank, I want to see him rolling on Tien An Men square, with Optimus standing in front of him... (What about cynism?) :D

Hugo Weaving forever!

RyanCz1
02-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Frankly it doesn't matter who voices it because they synthesized Hugo's voice SO much you can barely even tell it's even him.

At least when Peter Cullen opens his mouth you actually hear Optimus Prime's voice.

Frank would've been the best choice since they did get Cullen for the authentic nostalgic voice.

Sillypuddy
02-25-2009, 12:24 AM

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in two days!!! Nice work, Nelson!!

I never thought about it not being Hugo.....heh no bother...he isn't in the movie anyway:rolleyes:

MegaOctane
02-25-2009, 12:52 AM
This Frank Welker voicing megatron is a old discussion, and is outdated. But Frank Welker for Soundwave should work. I saw the Transformers animated episode with soundwave in it, but he didn't sound as cool as the G1 soundwave.

Firefrost
02-25-2009, 07:56 AM
It doesn't really matter to me. Hugo should be the obvious candidate for Megs and Frank for Soundwave but the voice is going to be over-synth'd so it matters not. I'm not sure we'll get a list of voice actors until just before the movie comes out if at all. There would be many spoilers in that.

bjoneill74
02-25-2009, 09:11 AM
You could tell it was Hugo Weaving when he asked Sam if it was fear or courage that compels you?

He could have said Mr Anderson at the end of it..

Firefrost
02-25-2009, 09:30 AM
You could tell it was Hugo Weaving when he asked Sam if it was fear or courage that compels you?

He could have said Mr Anderson at the end of it..
I agree. I actually said that in the theater to a friend

TIMtationX
02-25-2009, 12:21 PM
This Frank Welker voicing megatron is a old discussion, and is outdated. But Frank Welker for Soundwave should work. I saw the Transformers animated episode with soundwave in it, but he didn't sound as cool as the G1 soundwave.

But his voice in the movie will probably be digitized to the point where you won't even know who it is anyway...

Rot
02-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Frankly it doesn't matter who voices it because they synthesized Hugo's voice SO much you can barely even tell it's even him.

At least when Peter Cullen opens his mouth you actually hear Optimus Prime's voice.

Frank would've been the best choice since they did get Cullen for the authentic nostalgic voice.

Did you see the extra features on the first DVD about that? They ran a clip with Frank voicing the movie Megatron and it didn't work at all. Hugo was much better for this version of Megatron.

Faceh
02-26-2009, 12:53 AM
To be honest franks voice didnt suit the new megs look you could tell that from playing the game it just didnt feel the same. Soundwave on the other hand may just work.