PDA

View Full Version : Next Trailer?

highdefw
02-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Did Bay mention anything on when the next trailer will be launched? Forgive me if this question has already been answered :rolleyes:

I just want more action!!!! like the rest of you...

Trailbreaker
02-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Well, I don't know exactly when the next trailer will be, but I do think there will be a chance of one being shown during the Star Trek movie this May.

Michael Do
02-24-2009, 08:20 PM
during Trek i guess

Xsubs
02-24-2009, 10:11 PM
maybe 3 weeks before the movie is out.

TIMtationX
02-24-2009, 10:12 PM
I wonder if the current trailer is playing with any other movies besides F13 right now.

StefsChemicalRomance
02-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Perhaps with Watchmen. Being Paramount and all..

primusnine
02-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Can't wait for Watchmen! Got the first trailer for it before Zack and Miri, even after having seen the second online. Got me so amped!

Hoping to see either the teaser or the first theatrical TF2 trailer here at the cinema soon, though it's not likely... New one needs to show more Jetfire!

brAnd7onX
02-25-2009, 05:36 AM
It was already confirmed last year that The last and final trailer will premiere with Star Trek and for your information Watchmen is actually Warner Bros.... Paramount is just in charge of the international part. And Fox gets a small percentage.

Firefrost
02-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Once again we wait. I must admit, the suspense of this film far exceeds the first for me. I guess it's the same questions everyone has. How awesome can it possibly be? Will I soil myself watching it? :p

Rot
02-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Once again we wait. I must admit, the suspense of this film far exceeds the first for me. I guess it's the same questions everyone has. How awesome can it possibly be? Will I soil myself watching it? :p

I can't wait to see the second but I was going nuts waiting for the first since the tease of Prime at some comic con in 2004? All I heard was Transformers and Live action,.

Mech_1000
02-25-2009, 07:27 PM
I'd guess probably close to a month for the next trailer... the movie is still over 4 months away.

highdefw
02-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Looks like a little over 2 months to go...

May 8th

Thx for the info guys.

raddimus
02-26-2009, 01:56 AM
maybe 3 weeks before the movie is out.

That was just inhumane...It is pretty obvious that a larger spider was gonna win, but he put up such a good fight I just dont see why you didnt seperate the, especially when the smaller one became submissive,and attempted to crawl up the glass at the end in hopes of escaping.

TIMtationX
02-26-2009, 08:50 AM
That was just inhumane...It is pretty obvious that a larger spider was gonna win, but he put up such a good fight I just dont see why you didnt seperate the, especially when the smaller one became submissive,and attempted to crawl up the glass at the end in hopes of escaping.

:wtf:confused::confused::wtf

raddimus
02-27-2009, 12:06 AM
umm the quote didnt show this guys post of youtube vid scroll back to the begginning pages to see what he posted.

thelastautobot
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Prob april/may for sure maybe 2 new trailers/tv spots;)

darthrage
02-27-2009, 01:45 PM

i'm sorry, what??:confused:

Trailbreaker
02-27-2009, 07:20 PM

This has to rank #1 in the "Epic Fail Posts Hall of Shame."

raddimus
02-27-2009, 07:28 PM
i'm sorry, what??:confused:

At least sombody new what I was talking about...
The guy who started the thread had a thing posted check out my youtube or subscribe to it. He had some inhumane vid posted...well inhumane in my opinion...So if no one else gets it go to the begginning of thread and look at the guys post and watch his messed up vid if you want to know what im talking about.

Trailbreaker
02-27-2009, 07:30 PM
The guy who started the thread had a thing posted check out my youtube or subscribe to it. He had some inhumane vid posted...well inhumane in my opinion...So if no one else gets it go to the begginning of thread and look at the guys post and watch his messed up vid if you want to know what im talking about.
How does it relate to anything we are talking about here?

Xsubs
02-27-2009, 10:17 PM

LOL:wtf Are you talking about????