PDA

View Full Version : So why not Jazz?

Shadow
02-23-2009, 11:10 PM
ok well we have seen that all the so called leaked pics that have come out of Skids,Mudflap,Sideswipe,Sideways, the Constructicons, Jetfire and Megs have come to the forfront as truth that they are in the movie in some way shape or form... so why not Jazz? When we first seen pics of the funny faces of Skids and Mudflap and the concept pics of Sideswipe and Sidways... we also got a pic of Jazz. So was this the only fake pic of the bunch being all the others turned out to be real?

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo357/megatronkicksass/1221001114_movie_ROTF_bustedupJazz.jpg

Sillypuddy
02-23-2009, 11:17 PM
nah.....it isn't happening...Jazz is dead...;)

Shadow
02-23-2009, 11:19 PM
nah.....it isn't happening...Jazz is dead...;)you may be right but if Megs can come back anything can happen;)

UnclePetey
02-23-2009, 11:20 PM
There's two of him! :p

StefsChemicalRomance
02-23-2009, 11:22 PM
you may be right but if Megs can come back anything can happen;)

True. But Jazz wasn't that greater character anyway. :confused:

Shadow
02-23-2009, 11:25 PM
True. But Jazz wasn't that greater character anyway. :confused:ya but the thing is there was such a fan backlash at the fact that Jazz didnt even get to show his true stuff in the movie that we may get to see that in this movie. I mean Bay and crew have done an awsome job at giving the fans most of what they want to see... you never can tell:rolleyes:

Sillypuddy
02-23-2009, 11:26 PM
True. But Jazz wasn't that greater character anyway. :confused:

He was cannon fodder for the film....if he comes back, he should be a minnion of the Fallen...oh I like that!!! Prowl was the legit 2nd in command....Jazz was just Jazz...kill him twice!!!;)

Shadow
02-23-2009, 11:28 PM
He was cannon fodder for the film....if he comes back, he should be a minnion of the Fallen...oh I like that!!! Prowl was the legit 2nd in command....Jazz was just Jazz...kill him twice!!!;)ya you know i forgot about the whole Dark Jazz thing. Remember at one point Jazz did come back as Dark Jazz:rolleyes:

StefsChemicalRomance
02-23-2009, 11:32 PM
It would be a waste of money to put him in the 2nd film.

Let's step out of the fanboy/your shoes.

Would you put him back in? (Post-stepping out of the shoes thing.. :D)

primusnine
02-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Personally, I'd only put him in for the sake of fandom. But then, I figure with all the new additions to the line up, as well as how many Autobots are gonna cark it this film...

I don't think Jazz is gonna be the most missed after Revenge.

StefsChemicalRomance
02-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Personally, I'd only put him in for the sake of fandom. But then, I figure with all the new additions to the line up, as well as how many Autobots are gonna cark it this film...

I don't think Jazz is gonna be the most missed after Revenge.

Agreed. :)

MegaOctane
02-24-2009, 12:22 AM
If this movie turns out to be as epic as the trailers suggest, and to top that, if optimus dies, then nobody is going to miss jazz.

littleman794
02-24-2009, 12:22 AM
He was cannon fodder for the film....if he comes back, he should be a minnion of the Fallen...oh I like that!!! Prowl was the legit 2nd in command....Jazz was just Jazz...kill him twice!!!;)

THAT is what I think of megs:D

so yes, why not jazz?

it would be good..and if he did come back as dark jazz, even cooler:D

Trailbreaker
02-24-2009, 05:57 AM
ok well we have seen that all the so called leaked pics that have come out of Skids,Mudflap,Sideswipe,Sideways, the Constructicons, Jetfire and Megs have come to the forfront as truth that they are in the movie in some way shape or form... so why not Jazz? When we first seen pics of the funny faces of Skids and Mudflap and the concept pics of Sideswipe and Sidways... we also got a pic of Jazz. So was this the only fake pic of the bunch being all the others turned out to be real?

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo357/megatronkicksass/1221001114_movie_ROTF_bustedupJazz.jpg

Back in June, wasn't there news of a Solstice out on the set somewhere?

Shadow
02-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Back in June, wasn't there news of a Solstice out on the set somewhere?yes there was.

nelson
02-24-2009, 11:16 AM

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9717#post9717

No Jazz is dead. We have way more cool robots to come.

Bay

Shadow
02-24-2009, 11:26 AM
http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9717#post9717 i remember when Bay said this Nelson but everything else he said wouldnt happen has so im sorry I cant go with Jazz is dead until I see the real full list of bots to be in the movie;)

moron2themax
02-24-2009, 11:49 AM
i remember when Bay said this Nelson but everything else he said wouldnt happen has so im sorry I cant go with Jazz is dead until I see the real full list of bots to be in the movie;)

sure, Mr.bay has lied about a few things, but im sure he had good reason. But come on, jazz is gone, just accept it. Frankly i wouldnt care less if he was brought back or not, cuz i would be paying more attention to the new bots than just one bot from the first film

MovinForward
02-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Didn't they also say Megs wasn't coming back either?

Shadow
02-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Didn't they also say Megs wasn't coming back either?yup. I think we may see a few bots come back.

Blackout_FanTard
02-24-2009, 12:34 PM
... and if he did come back as dark jazz, even cooler:D

Oooh, that does sound cool. :D

i remember when Bay said this Nelson but everything else he said wouldnt happen has so im sorry I cant go with Jazz is dead until I see the real full list of bots to be in the movie;)

Yeah, I agree. ("Not until the fat lady sings," right? ;))

Swift
02-24-2009, 04:07 PM
yep yep yep. Sure hope mah boy makes a comeback lol jk

Yeah, if he does come back I will seriously faint in the movie theatre LOL!

Blackout_FanTard
02-24-2009, 04:19 PM
yep yep yep. Sure hope mah boy makes a comeback lol jk

Yeah, if he does come back I will seriously faint in the movie theatre LOL!

Yup, yup, yup... me too. :D (*Oh, and Blackout. Yup, I want him back, too. Just had to say that.)

littleman794
02-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Yup, yup, yup... me too. :D (*Oh, and Blackout. Yup, I want him back, too. Just had to say that.)

ya, i want blackout back too:D

and maayybbeee bonecrusher.....but once again, i could do w/out megs:cool:

Blackout_FanTard
02-24-2009, 06:18 PM
ya, i want blackout back too:D

and maayybbeee bonecrusher.....but once again, i could do w/out megs:cool:

Muahaha! Yesh, we shall sacrifice humans to the heathen gods to bring back Blackout! >:3 Even if it should fail, though, we shall still kill humans!

Oh, and totally on Bonecrusher. I mean, the way he tore through that bus like a professional hockey player... Fangasim! :D "He was so beautiful!"

And... I should stop before I kill this thread... :\

voust
02-28-2009, 05:58 PM
I know Jazz is probably not coming back but I have a question

why he is in the cast of Transformers: Revenge of the fallen at IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

MovinForward
02-28-2009, 06:02 PM
I know Jazz is probably not coming back but I have a question

why he is in the cast of Transformers: Revenge of the fallen at IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/
Some believe it to be misinformation, others think that he'll apear in a flashback.

UnclePetey
02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
IMDB sucks- don't trust it until the movie has come out...

Sam_Witwickey001
03-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Maby they might put him in as a flashback but you never know!!!

Wreckage
03-06-2009, 03:18 PM

Jazz is dead. Orci confirmed it, and unlike Bay, he tells the truth. If Bay had said it, I'd be suspicious. But the more trustworthy Orci admitted it, so there you go.

Grapple
03-06-2009, 05:57 PM
If Jazz came back as well as Megatron (I think it's fairly safe to assume we can believe the toy box description) then death in the movie canon would have no meaning. I think it was a dramatic device put to half-decent effect, killing him in the first.

And to those saying Jazz wasn't a good character, I disagree. Completely. I wouldn't have varied at all from the characters Orci and Kurtzman put in as the "core Autobots". Prowl may have been the "legit second in command", but he was also completely uninteresting.

The cop car character being a Decepticon worked much better, in the context of the present day.

moron2themax
03-06-2009, 06:01 PM
You know, if people complained this much about jazz being killed in the first one, imagine how much they are going to complain after seeing the sequel? Who knows how many robots are gonna die in the sequel.

Mech_1000
03-07-2009, 02:35 AM

Megs isn't coming back. They are going to go to a flash back or something where Megs was a live, but in present day and forever (unless the 3rd...) hes not coming back.

littleman794
03-07-2009, 10:47 AM
I would want to agree with you, but there is quite a bit of proof he is in it...

MovinForward
03-08-2009, 01:21 PM
I would want to agree with you, but there is quite a bit of proof he is in it...
Don't make me hurt you, Littleman! SHUT UP! >_<

littleman794
03-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Don't make me hurt you, Littleman! SHUT UP! >_<

okay okay....I DON'T WANT HIM BACK....but his tank form is catchy:D

MovinForward
03-08-2009, 01:29 PM
okay okay....I DON'T WANT HIM BACK....but his tank form is catchy:D
*Bashes Littleman's head in*
Michael stated that that so-called tank form is fake. That's what I heard.

littleman794
03-08-2009, 01:31 PM
cool!!!!!!

ALL HAIL MEGATRON NEVER EVER RETURNING!!!

JOIN LET THE ROBOTS LIE GROUP!!!

thelastautobot
03-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Megatron Returns, END OF STORY!! tHERE ARE MORE PICS OF HIM OUT NOW THAN RACHET!! :deadhorse1:lol ...If he doesnt return, then Jazz does!!! Thats why he is on all the call sheets and tons of pix have surfaced and hes part of the toy line!! LMAO!!! (kidding)

Im sure there are ALOT of things we dont know. Many robots we havent seen or heard about may be in this movie. But I think its pretty obvious...:lol