PDA

View Full Version : Dudes... I Wanna See Reflector...

xXRavenXx
02-23-2009, 12:10 PM
OK, so I never post these random ass threads... In fact I don't think I ever have, but still. I got to thinking from when I was a kid, and the one toy I always wanted but never got a chance to get was Reflector... Damn-it he was cool! :D
3 little dudes that come together to become 1 itty-bitty dude! That's too cool. And if he was in Transformer, that would be bad ass! I mean Reflector in a transformers movie would be too sweet. Someone who would get to kick Wheelie's ass. We know there are Insecticons from the trailer, so maybe we'll get the little reflector camera bots!

O.K.... My moment is over. :o

**Composes Self**

:cool:

Sillypuddy
02-23-2009, 02:02 PM
OK, so I never post these random ass threads... In fact I don't think I ever have, but still. I got to thinking from when I was a kid, and the one toy I always wanted but never got a chance to get was Reflector... Damn-it he was cool! :D
3 little dudes that come together to become 1 itty-bitty dude! That's too cool. And if he was in Transformer, that would be bad ass! I mean Reflector in a transformers movie would be too sweet. Someone who would get to kick Wheelie's ass. We know there are Insecticons from the trailer, so maybe we'll get the little reflector camera bots!

O.K.... My moment is over. :o

**Composes Self**

:cool:

So I am fighting the urge to thrash you for the random post, but I have to admit....I agree with you....Reflector would be kick ass to have in the movie--- I remember ordering Reflector when I was young and i was sent that stupid Powerdasher instead...pissed me off so bad, I threw it in the go-bot collection!!