PDA

View Full Version : Badassimus Prime

Trailbreaker
02-22-2009, 10:43 AM
In TF1, we saw the sheer badassitude Optimus brought us, the way he grabbed Boncrusher's head and severed it off with his sword. I don't recall seeing him doing something like that in other TF material. It's just proof that he is not the Autobot leader you should mess with.

So, what badass Optimus moment would you guys like to see in Revenge of the Fallen?

UnclePetey
02-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Steps on Wheelie... looks around, kicks him into a dumpster

Sillypuddy
02-22-2009, 10:46 AM
Getting his ass handed to him and then getting up instead of dying....that would be a nice moment...I mean really get his butt kicked bad....slowly get up and give a "my turn" type of line!!!

UnclePetey
02-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Choke slamming The Fallen... after delivering an axe-handle hit to Megatron a la the animated movie...

fu2kimus_prime
02-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Taking a few punches similar to the one in the trailer, then totally owning whoever delivered them.

uraydo
02-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Steps on Wheelie... looks around, kicks him into a dumpster
what are you talking about, wheelie is going to be awesome.

Firefrost
02-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Maybe after getting his ass handed to him throughout this whole movie, he looks to all the new 'Bots and says, "A little help never hurt" combines withJetfire and they both fly to Club Med to retire. "They'll figure it out" :lol

primusnine
02-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Hopefully we'll see him use his gun properly this time, not just to spin Megatron around. I expect him to take on The Fallen, as no one else Autobot wise would really have a hell of a shot...

UnclePetey
02-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Jetfire, Megatron, and Starscream would be able to handle him the same as Prime, I think.

TIMtationX
02-22-2009, 02:32 PM
In TF1, we saw the sheer badassitude Optimus brought us, the way he grabbed Boncrusher's head and severed it off with his sword. I don't recall seeing him doing something like that in other TF material. It's just proof that he is not the Autobot leader you should mess with.

So, what badass Optimus moment would you guys like to see in Revenge of the Fallen?

I like how he did it without saying a word. He just disposed of him and movied on.

dragonfire144
02-22-2009, 08:14 PM
I would like to see him go doubleblade on someones ass (Megatron)

Firefrost
02-22-2009, 11:59 PM
Not likely

Johnd818
02-23-2009, 09:23 AM
I'd love to see him throw a punch at a decepticon's face, the decepticon grab his arm inches before contact, with Prime's hand inches away the decepticon makes some smartass comment to Prime, then Prime extends his blade right through the decepticon's face and watches him fall. Shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

Swift
02-23-2009, 12:19 PM
I'd love to see him throw a punch at a decepticon's face, the decepticon grab his arm inches before contact, with Prime's hand inches away the decepticon makes some smartass comment to Prime, then Prime extends his blade right through the decepticon's face and watches him fall. Shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

Yeah! Now that'd be sweet!! Totally agree wit ya

cuguy
02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Hell yeah, that would have pretty much the same audience impact as the Indiana Jones scene in the 1st movie. Ya know, the guy comes out swinging swords, busting martial arts, then "BAM" Indy shoots him.

I see that blade going through the Decepticons head as a crowd burner!

Trailbreaker
02-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Yes.

bjoneill74
02-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Yeah it was cool to see him kick bonecrushers ass, but then he got smacked around by megs.

All of the TF series including the original G1 and Animated.. Optimus wins by luck or someone elses intervention.

It'd be nice to see him flat out whoop some tail.

Wolfbrother
02-23-2009, 02:41 PM

Winner!

phoenixgirl
02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah it was cool to see him kick bonecrushers ass, but then he got smacked around by megs.

All of the TF series including the original G1 and Animated.. Optimus wins by luck or someone elses intervention.

It'd be nice to see him flat out whoop some tail.

That battle was a little unfair. Megatron had been standing practically beside the Allspark for what 40 - 60 years. The tyrant was super-charged. But evan then, Optimus was able to hold him off for a decant amount of time.

At least this time, with Megatron more like a metallic Frankenstein, it should be a more evan match between him and Optimus.

One thing I would love to see.
Optimus knocks a decepticon on the ground, then cuts a steel wire and drops a hanging pile of steel beams on the decepticon just as he is getting up. The decepticon emits one last snarl as he is struck and smashed into scrap metal. Optimus than walks away withdrawing his blade and wondering whos next.

b-bug
02-24-2009, 10:15 AM
That battle was a little unfair. Megatron had been standing practically beside the Allspark for what 40 - 60 years. The tyrant was super-charged. But evan then, Optimus was able to hold him off for a decant amount of time.

At least this time, with Megatron more like a metallic Frankenstein, it should be a more evan match between him and Optimus.

You think he was super charged in the first movie just from being NEAR the Allspark all that time.......do you remember that he has the power of the Allspark IN him now which will most likely make him way stronger than in the first movie. Did you not notice that Prime is getting his butt majorly kicked in the trailer ? (even worse than in the first movie) It's not looking so good for Prime (at least from the little bit that's shown in the trailer).

phoenixgirl
02-24-2009, 12:14 PM
You think he was super charged in the first movie just from being NEAR the Allspark all that time.......do you remember that he has the power of the Allspark IN him now which will most likely make him way stronger than in the first movie. Did you not notice that Prime is getting his butt majorly kicked in the trailer ? (even worse than in the first movie) It's not looking so good for Prime (at least from the little bit that's shown in the trailer).

I admit it looks very bad. I guess I'm just being Optimistic.