PDA

View Full Version : Transformers without weapons fight

celtic3039
02-20-2009, 01:03 AM
Transformers generally use weapons but there are a few braveones who want to get dirty in the fight...as in Bonecrusher who did not use a single weapon(or didnt get time to) or Megatron or Optimus Prime for that matter....i would like to see some punches-kicks-slaps kinda fight in ROTF....in the teasers it appears that Demolisher doesnt use weapons.....i was wondering that Ironhide kicked some metal with his cool weapons in one but what in ROTF his weapons get disabled or something....i bet then he'll have to kiss his metallic ass goodbye(so do the other Autobots) especially Bumblebee

StefsChemicalRomance
02-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Demolisher don't need no weapons!

celtic3039
02-20-2009, 01:18 AM
yeah his big arms can tear up anyones pussy:D

StefsChemicalRomance
02-20-2009, 01:19 AM
Even mine.

Mech_1000
02-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Megatron shot Optimus at the end making him go flying backward.

StefsChemicalRomance
02-20-2009, 01:29 AM
Megatron shot Optimus at the end making him go flying backward.

Optimus shot first. :D

guppyvh
02-20-2009, 03:22 AM
even if optimus shot first, megatron only made a little spin :P
optimus flew half in an building

sharpie
02-20-2009, 06:34 AM
Optimus shot first. :D

No...Han Solo shot first.......

UnclePetey
02-20-2009, 09:00 AM
No...Han Solo shot first.......

Only in the cleaned up version...

and it looks like the twins will be clobberin'- each has an enlarged fist

Trailbreaker
02-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Demolisher IS a weapon.

esdren
02-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Technically Megs shot first just not at Prime.

BB also prefered the fists first approach if you recall his fight with Barricade. The only time we actually saw him use his big gun was after he got his legs blown off.

Firefrost
02-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Demolisher IS a weapon.
Indeed, and he can perform heavy labor. Double duty

Shadow
02-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Only in the cleaned up version...

and it looks like the twins will be clobberin'- each has an enlarged fistya i was thinking about the larger fists they have. It seems that one has an oversize right and the other an oversized left. Being we see that the Ice Cream Truck splits down the middle im sure it is the twins before they rescan and in bot mode if they merge i think they will again merge like two siamese twins would.... side by side. So the two larger fists would be on the outside left and right

Trailbreaker
02-20-2009, 08:49 PM
You think they would have a toy of the Ice Cream truck?

Shadow
02-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Technically Megs shot first just not at Prime.

BB also prefered the fists first approach if you recall his fight with Barricade. The only time we actually saw him use his big gun was after he got his legs blown off.um... even though we didnt see BB use his big gun in the Barricade fight, if you go back and look at that fight.... at the end when BB walks up to Sam he does have his big gun out and his hand turnes back into a normal hand as he is walking up to Sam so this would mean while we didnt see it he did use it in that fight.

Battlebot
02-20-2009, 11:29 PM
You think they would have a toy of the Ice Cream truck?
Hey, I never thought of that. I bet they will have one.

Trailbreaker
02-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Hey, I never thought of that. I bet they will have one.
Because I would so buy it. :D

esdren
02-21-2009, 11:19 AM
at the end when BB walks up to Sam he does have his big gun out

I didnt say he didnt use it. I was refering to the fact that instead of blasting barricade at range he waited for barricade to close to melee range.

xXRavenXx
02-21-2009, 01:25 PM
even if optimus shot first, megatron only made a little spin :P
optimus flew half in an building

That has bugged the shit out of me. I watch the movie, and see so many shots that are great, and you can see physics in action; the whole nine yards...

But something about that shot of Prime flying into the building BUGS THE SHIT outta me... Dunno why. I think ROTF is gonna have the faith behind it that TF did not. After all it was a "Dumb Fucking Robot Movie", Now it's "OMG The Transformers Sequel". Kudos to Bay on that.