PDA

View Full Version : Theories about RotF

quinlan
02-19-2009, 06:55 AM
Well... I read may threads about Tfs 2 here, and many ideas in common whith the ideas we have by the other side of the Atlantic.
If your agree I'll here post to you our most popular ideas. Just tell me wht you think about'em, and I'll translate for the French transfans.
(A new friendship between American and French transfans? :D)
And if you have any massage for them, post it here.

quinlan
02-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Actually, for now, we have some quite precise idea about the storyline. Mr Bay gonna laugh a lot if we're wrong, but the informations lead us to that (maybe are we wrong, of course) :

We think that there would have many stories linked.
Three fo the Decepticons : Starscream leading the new ones, the possible return of Megatron by Skorponok (?) and other with the idea to have his place of leader, and the apparition of the Fallen, in his own camp.
For the Autobots, we would have one storyline with the new arrived, behind Prime.
for the militaries, we thougt that we would have Lennox & co with the Autobots, and a part of the ancient S7 that would try some experiments with some secret material (the last piece of the Allspark?).
Sam and Mickaela at school with (maybe) some jalousy with the third man (:mad:), and Sam's fathers in Paris.
Actually we think that Optimus could probably die at the end of that movie, to sceal the victory of the Decepticons (I remember that Bay told once that he would never make a movie without clear ending... That's clear), maybe for being replaced by the Fallen - came by the gentle's side in the third movie.
Sam and Mickaela may brock up there couple in this one (and re-find each other in the third), etc...
What you think about these ideas?

quinlan
02-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Another theory says that Starscream wants to become the new leader of the Decepticons, and tries to find the last piece of the Allspark. During the process, he would discover some new things about the past of the Tranformers, and the storyline could be around that idea of the past recovered (right word?).
Indeed, Starscream should not be the villain of the movie.

For some, the Fallen appearing would be the signal for the Episode 3, because Bay knew that adding Unicron may be impossible for the FX technologies we have now.
The idea of Rabat could be possible, because of an artwork showing some robot going out of the water, near a carrier.
And Starscream could be engaged with his troups by the side of the Autobots. Maybe versus the Fallen or the new Megatron, if he's confirmed.

quinlan
02-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Some have another theory about it, but I need more time : he worked with the original names of the Generation 1. I need to find the names related to the movies, but it sounds being some good theory.

Comment, add or correct me if need...

quinlan
02-19-2009, 11:16 AM
I know it sounds insane but, what if the soldiers, Sam and Mickaela where bringing back the Fallen to defeat the Decepticon? It wouldn't work (Fallen's having is own side), and they would have to fight him, maybe with some Decepticons at their side...

quinlan
02-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Other idea : Optimus/Jetfire combinaison would fight and win versus the whole decepticons, and the Fallen.

I don't believe that, but it's an idea...

quinlan
02-19-2009, 10:29 PM
I've just seen some strange thing... When Sam says to his father "you run - you don't hide, you run!", they seems to be in Egypt.
after that, when Bumblebee comes and attacks just in front of the camera - protecting Sam's father, I guess - they seems to be back in California.
Are they travelling along the whole movie? I thougt that Sam's fathers trip was just between U.S.A. and France.
If somebody ha an idea...

UnclePetey
02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Some things- many things- we just won't know until the movie!

celtic3039
02-20-2009, 08:26 AM
man hes replying to his own thread non-stop:wtf