PDA

View Full Version : here is a idea

MR.2
02-18-2009, 08:16 AM
who here thinks prim will die in this one???? i think he will be killed and the matrix will be passed what do you think?:D

MegaOctane
02-18-2009, 09:44 AM
I just hope the matrix is passed over to someone deserving it. NOT THE TWINS.
Jetfire maybe?

Trailbreaker
02-18-2009, 09:49 AM
No, to everything I see above.

MR.2
02-18-2009, 09:52 AM
what if and i know that we dont know every thing about the movie cuz bay likes to leak fake stuff and also lie so you are supprised in the movie but... what if HOTROD shows and like in G1 trys to save prim but ends up getting him killed?

Trailbreaker
02-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Again, no.

MegaOctane
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
what if and i know that we dont know every thing about the movie cuz bay likes to leak fake stuff and also lie so you are supprised in the movie but... what if HOTROD shows and like in G1 trys to save prim but ends up getting him killed?

Even i think this will never happen.

MR.2
02-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Even i think this will never happen.
you think? i just thought that maybe it would happen .. maybe in the 3rd one cuz you know prim has got to die its part of the story..;)

Trailbreaker
02-18-2009, 10:17 AM
you think? i just thought that maybe it would happen .. maybe in the 3rd one cuz you know prim has got to die its part of the story..;)
What ever happened to happy endings?

MR.2
02-18-2009, 10:19 AM
What ever happened to happy endings?

it has a happy ending with the best part unicron is killed by the matrix by hotrod... i thougt was lame that some light killed him but still a happy ending "till all are won"

uraydo
02-18-2009, 12:12 PM
I think:
1. it's kind of rude to join a forum and create multiple threads regarding ideas that have been discussed to death.

2. it's kind of rude to join a forum and create multiple threads, period.

3. your ideas for dinobots and a dead Prime are illy though out and amateur at best.

MR.2
02-18-2009, 12:25 PM
I think:
1. it's kind of rude to join a forum and create multiple threads regarding ideas that have been discussed to death.

2. it's kind of rude to join a forum and create multiple threads, period.

3. your ideas for dinobots and a dead Prime are illy though out and amateur at best.

i just had 2 ides did not know they have been talked to death on here if you want to delete my 2 threads... just wanted to speak my mind on those 2 things i did not know they were a repost the search button on this fourm did not turn up any thing about what i thougt

menasor3
02-18-2009, 01:03 PM
i just had 2 ides did not know they have been talked to death on here if you want to delete my 2 threads... just wanted to speak my mind on those 2 things i did not know they were a repost the search button on this fourm did not turn up any thing about what i thougt

Noithing wrong with speaking your mind. As for the dinobots, I think most transformer fans want them. Just hard to explain the giant dinosaurs. If Bay could do I guess he would put them in due to their popularity.:D

MR.2
02-18-2009, 02:22 PM
they are one of my favs it would just be great to see the dino bots in the new films with how great they are. i would also like to see cup any one here feel that way

Faceh
02-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Just gonna throw out this one to those dinobot lovers Jetfire is found in the smithsonian which I would assume also holds dinosaurs bones :D but then again it was wheeljack and ratchet that created them and no sign of wheeljack in TF2

MrX
02-18-2009, 03:37 PM
I think Optimus will be badly damaged but we'll have to see whether or not he will die. As for Hot Rod, I don't think we'll see him in this movie. The Dinobots worked in the cartoon but I'm not sure how that's going to work in a live action film.