PDA

View Full Version : Prime and Jetfire Merge?

Shadow
02-17-2009, 10:36 PM
This hot news just in from Toy Fair 2009 - a series of licensed Transformers keychains will include a keychain of the combined Jetfire and Optimus Prime! You can see the image to the left of this story. While it is a blacked out image, you can see a very clear outline which reveals the overall look of the combined form, which includes multiple wings, twin boosters, and a suitably large gun!

Three other keychains are also a part of the series - Bumblebee, the only one shown in color, Starscream and an anonymous "new character coming soon", whose silhouette bears an uncanny resemblance to Megatron in his new tank form.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-keychains-reveal-jetfire-and-optimus-primes-combined-mode-166820/

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 10:37 PM
Silhouettes... can be very tricky. I'll believe them when I actually see them.

Sillypuddy
02-17-2009, 10:42 PM
maybe that is how Devesatator is defeated....Prime merging with Jetfire. Granted there would still be a size difference, it would make for an intresting battle!!!!

Shadow
02-17-2009, 10:45 PM
maybe that is how Devesatator is defeated....Prime merging with Jetfire. Granted there would still be a size difference, it would make for an intresting battle!!!!we dont even know if the Fallen is on the Decepticon's side in the movie. Im sure the Fallen is more powerfull then any of the bots in the movie and im sure the Fallen could probably pick Devs apart very easy:rolleyes:

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Movie will end with 'Cons "winning", a la Episode V... wouldn't be surprised to see Devastator alive and kicking at the end of the movie...

Sillypuddy
02-17-2009, 10:49 PM
we dont even know if the Fallen is on the Decepticon's side in the movie. Im sure the Fallen is more powerfull then any of the bots in the movie and im sure the Fallen could probably pick Devs apart very easy:rolleyes:

There you go again....putting an idea in my head that is gonna bug me for a couple of days....the Fallen battles the 'Cons??? Come on....that would be a twist.....

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Sam somehow contacts The Fallen... Fallen appears in Egypt, confused- like BB at the end of Part 1... Sam or Jetfire connects with him after he offs some humans- Fallens" redeems himself by killing Decepticreeps...

Shadow
02-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Sam somehow contacts The Fallen... Fallen appears in Egypt, confused- like BB at the end of Part 1... Sam or Jetfire connects with him after he offs some humans- Fallens" redeems himself by killing Decepticreeps...not going to happen. lol

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Or- Sam finds out about the Fallen... goes to Egypt with Jetfire guarding him... "Insecticon" bug/Alice find out, let Megatron/SS/Soundwave know-they get to Fallen first- Decepticons kick major ass, Sam vanishes like Barricade... July 2011 "Return of the Je..err... Autobots" is released...

voust
02-17-2009, 11:03 PM
hmm I was thinking
mby "The Fallen" will fight both 'Bots' and 'Cons'
bacause he wants revenge to everyone
he could fight by himself ;]

StefsChemicalRomance
02-18-2009, 12:15 AM
It would be cool for The Fallen to have this Anarchist Attitude to everything.
Kind of like Megatron in the city in TF1.

Mooseakolopsatron
02-18-2009, 12:45 AM
The Fallen is the reason behind the split in the Transformers to begin with, he broke off from the other 12 and started the Decepticons and was banished from Cybertron for it. I'm sure he'll be on their side, though certainly not taking orders from Megatron.

MegaOctane
02-18-2009, 02:07 AM
Well the autobots can't beat Starscream, Megatron, soundwave and devastator in their original forms. Remember they had to loose the Allspark because Megatron was so strong. Prime got a real beating from Megs alone.
So, either they get help from Superion (not likely, or else Michael Bay has hidden this very well from the public eye), or someone has to merge with someone else. Prime + jetfire is a cool superlink, and powerful enough too.

Wishful thinking:
((What i am hoping is that in their desperation, they create the Dinobots. That would be so cool, with the brute force which even the decepticons can't match. "Me....GRIMLOCK..." A line i would kill to hear in the movie, but this will never happen :( ))