PDA

View Full Version : Short interview about TF2:ROTF

scarey123
02-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Not sure if this has been put out yet, but here is a short interview with Michael Bay and others about Transformers 2. I hope this works lol.

http://www.transformersclub.com/tfrof-intv09.cfm

Trailbreaker
02-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Wow, so what he was saying, the trailer shots don't even come close to some of the stuff we will see? I don't know if my brain will survive the sheer badassitude of this film.

sora
02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
"MB: We listened to feedback from the fans, and were able to put a lot of that into the second film. This is a bigger film with a great storyline."Thanks for a heads-up, scarey123.
I can hardly wait to see "the great storyline" on the big screen. :)

TIMtationX
02-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Wow, so what he was saying, the trailer shots don't even come close to some of the stuff we will see? I don't know if my brain will survive the sheer badassitude of this film.

I was thinking the same thing. i may go into cardiac arrest.

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 11:33 PM
"Great storyline?"

Pearl Harbor, anyone? Great SFX, but the story kinda dragged it down...

The again, Armageddon had a decent storyline... Liv Tyler was a nice distraction, as well!

Don't wanna close my eyyyyyeeess.... :lol

I'm sure it will be awesome!

markmaoji
02-17-2009, 11:39 PM
I believe him. Remember the first movie? what they show in the early trailer really is nothing.

littleman794
02-18-2009, 12:49 AM
wow...thanks a lot man...

so pretty much, alot more tf emote and interation...and more is going to happpen than we think we have seen...sounds legit to me;)

ScarCrow28
02-18-2009, 09:23 AM
Am I the only one that keeps thinking that ROTF means "Rolling On The Floor."

I keep expecting to see something funny!

Transformers: Rolling On The Floor

This summer!

Blacknight
02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
is it me or does it seem as if this movie should be like 4 hours long.... i mean does anyone know how long its gonna be?

cause with all the shots and the robots, i think there gonna have a tough time editing out some parts of the movie...

i mean i keep getting hung up on the "story Line", and the Fallen, then theres the people who are saying that megatron is back to "take his revenge"....

to me this is closely like the last harry potter book with snape is he good or evil..... i mean will megs be back and how will this storyline include so many bots and yet still keep semi focused on the human aspect. even though Michael has stated i forget where that this movie would focus more on the bots....

im sry it just seems that this movie is going to be a long one and if it is i cant wait.....:lol

scarey123
02-18-2009, 12:59 PM
I wonder now when he said he was on a "working sub" if there is more than just above water action, or was he just there for a ride :confused:.

As for how long this movie will be, I would think in the 2 to 2 1/2 hour long range. if we go by how MB did the last movie there will be alot of sub-stories coming together in a final blow up in the last half of the movie. There will be no tip toeing around parents etc just from the word go........action, IMO.

Although i wouldnt mind in one of the sub-stories seeing the decepticons coming together (doesnt need to be all) on some kind of conversation for a plot or chatter to perhaps drop a few hints on what maybe a set up for TF 3.

MR.2
02-18-2009, 01:22 PM
wow very good read

Faceh
02-18-2009, 02:01 PM
I wonder now when he said he was on a "working sub" if there is more than just above water action, or was he just there for a ride :confused:.

well in the carrier scene in the trailer that is a US Navy battle group and at the front you can see a sub so maybe the protoforms rip up the whole battle group !!!!!