PDA

View Full Version : Ok so let's see who we have so far

darthrage
02-17-2009, 05:27 AM
Ok I'm gonna put them in no particular order but starting with a confirmed list of Autobots and Decepticons. The ones that are unconfirmed, I'll put a ? mark next to them.

When I mean unconfirmed, I don't mean something that we saw in a spy report photo but ones that are not officially announced by either Hasbro or a credible source.

They said 40 different bots but that was just a rough estimate. I am also going to treat the combined bots to be individual bots since they have their own unique robot mode.

1) Optimus Prime
2) Bumblebee
3) Ironhide
4) Ratchet
5) Skids
6) Mudflap
7) Jolt
8) Sideswipe
9) Arcee #1
10) Arcee #2
11) Arcee #3
12) Arcee Combined version
13) Jetfire and Optimus Combo
14) Jetfire
15) Barricade
16) Sideways
17) Wheelie
18) Ravage
19) Starscream
20) Skorponok
21) Demolisher
22) Rampage
23) Long Haul
24) Mixmaster
25) Scrapper
26) Scavenger
27) Hightower
28) The Fallen
29) Devastator
30) Alice the Pretender
31) Soundwave
32) Hound????? (Military Hummer)
33) Springer????? (Osprey)
34) Insecticon???? (the fly we saw Sam take apart)
35) Frenzy Bots???? (the ones swarming sam's house)
36) Megatron????
37) Ice Cream Truck?????

Could that be it??? Because that is already 31 confirmed bots plus 6 unconfirmed bots which makes 37. And that is already very close to 40 bots. I wonder what else we haven't seen??

Michael Do
02-17-2009, 05:31 AM
ummhh you list soundwave twice

darthrage
02-17-2009, 05:32 AM
ummhh you list soundwave twice

whoops, fixed

I replaced it with Wheelie, whom I forgot earlier.

Michael Do
02-17-2009, 05:39 AM
Breakaway I think will be in the movie.

Blacknight
02-17-2009, 02:12 PM
jetfire and Wheelie are both gonna kick ass in this movie...... hands down........ i mean who wouldnt want a Rc Truck as a Transformer? and an SR71 Blackbird thats just freaking awesome.... like damn and the fact that he has a cane just screams "Old and Wise"...... i mean you catch a glimpse in the Trailer when scoroponk is jumping at a transformer that is Jetfire...

King of Kings
02-17-2009, 02:15 PM
I still think Soundwave could be the Ice Cream Truck.

littleman794
02-17-2009, 02:39 PM

its rumored the icecream truck is the twins

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 02:39 PM

Yeah I heard that somewhere too.

Firefrost
02-17-2009, 02:42 PM
I think you are right. ......Pistachio inferior. :p

When you look at that list, it is very impressive. I wonder how many are gonna get smoked?

littleman794
02-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Yeah I heard that somewhere too.

then again, it would be very squished with 2 guys in one...hmm...at least they are twins so they would get along so close together;)

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 02:45 PM
then again, it would be very squished with 2 guys in one...hmm...at least they are twins so they would get along so close together;)

Well, looking at their deformed faces, you think they would have had a few fights. :D

littleman794
02-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Well, looking at their deformed faces, you think they would have had a few fights. :D

ya, well that was when they were kids...the real story is they weren't fighting eachother, they were fighting sidways together

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 02:51 PM
ya, well that was when they were kids...the real story is they weren't fighting eachother, they were fighting sidways together
Yay! flashback time!

Skids (as child): Why are you such a big bully?
Sideways (as child): Because you're so dang ugly!
Mudflap (as child): Hey! We're not ugly!
Sideways: You will be when I'm done with you!

(flashback over)

littleman794
02-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Yay! flashback time!

Skids (as child): Why are you such a big bully?
Sideways (as child): Because you're so dang ugly!
Mudflap (as child): Hey! We're not ugly!
Sideways: You will be when I'm done with you!

(flashback over)

yes yes, it was a harsh time...poor poor twins...:(

Blacknight
02-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Im sry i admit that i do not know much about the Transformers Universe, but why is it that most people dislike the Twins, and/or pick on them, i mean i have seen the pictures and they do kinda look half retarded.... but for the most part im sure that they are great fighters, who would give there lives to stop the d-cons.

As For Wheelie, he does look like a Johnnie 5 take off(Toy pics), but i think it would be cool in the plot for the Autobots to have a guardian for Sam, i mean bumblebee cant go with him everywhere.... Wheelie is small and compact and can pretty much go with him anywhere... and as for this talk of him being annoying, that is with his voice.... i guess i agree that if he does have this "old english mixed with yoda mixed with little annoying kid mantra" of a voice then i do hope he does not speak much......

Jetfire is gonna KICK ASS!!!!

King of Kings
02-17-2009, 05:08 PM

I know of that rumour but if the twins can transform into a full car each then they would surely be to big to combine into an ice cream truck IMO.

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 05:09 PM
I know of that rumour but the if the twins can transform into a full car each then they would surely be to big to combine into an ice cream truck IMO.

Well, that's what I think

MovinForward
02-17-2009, 05:17 PM
That's kinda what I was thinkin'. Maybe they tried and that's why their faces are all mess up.

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
That's kinda what I was thinkin'. Maybe they tried and that's why their faces are all mess up.

Perhaps you didn't see my above posts? :D I believe I explained it quite well.

littleman794
02-17-2009, 06:31 PM
yes i agree, but thats the rumour still

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 06:51 PM
There was a scene that was filmed on a cell phone where the ice cream truck splits in half.. I highly doubt that Soundwave would A) be split form, or B) be an ice cream truck... Oh- and the fact that his form is already on the internet...dduuuuuuuuuhhhhh

littleman794
02-17-2009, 07:01 PM
There was a scene that was filmed on a cell phone where the ice cream truck splits in half.. I highly doubt that Soundwave would A) be split form, or B) be an ice cream truck... Oh- and the fact that his form is already on the internet...dduuuuuuuuuhhhhh

can you give us a link??

Blacknight
02-18-2009, 11:12 AM

yeah i agree.... not to say there gay but i mean to dudes in an icecream truck kinda gay....

i dont think soundwave is the Icecream truck, i mean you see litttle kids running after him then boom he transforms an kills them all with his push pop gun??

and what about the VOlt???????? no one has said anything about him at least i havent seen anything....

littleman794
02-18-2009, 11:57 AM

does anybody believe this?

darthrage
02-18-2009, 02:57 PM
its true

The Ice Cream Truck footage was filmed at the Bethlehem steel set on the first few days of shooting.

There was cell phone camera footage of the Ice Cream Truck in its split form and spinning while kids are playing around it

The "fake" call sheet also suggested that the Ice Cream truck crashed during a chase and splits in half into what is being referred to as The Twins.

which also leads me to believe that "The Twins" are 2 entirely separate characters from Skids and Mudflap.

My theory:
The Twins are the Ice Cream Truck twins who make a brief appearance in the opening sequence and in the Holloman air base scene as it was spotted there.

Skids and Mudflap are part of the pre-dominant Autobot team and will have more screen time than the ICT Twins.

I could be totally wrong though

MovinForward
02-18-2009, 04:16 PM
its true

The Ice Cream Truck footage was filmed at the Bethlehem steel set on the first few days of shooting.

There was cell phone camera footage of the Ice Cream Truck in its split form and spinning while kids are playing around it

The "fake" call sheet also suggested that the Ice Cream truck crashed during a chase and splits in half into what is being referred to as The Twins.

which also leads me to believe that "The Twins" are 2 entirely separate characters from Skids and Mudflap.

My theory:
The Twins are the Ice Cream Truck twins who make a brief appearance in the opening sequence and in the Holloman air base scene as it was spotted there.

Skids and Mudflap are part of the pre-dominant Autobot team and will have more screen time than the ICT Twins.

I could be totally wrong though

No, I think so too. On the TF wiki it states 'The Twins' apart fro Mudflap and Skids.