PDA

View Full Version : Official TF2: ROTF Teaser download & discussion thread

Pages : [1] 2

nelson
02-16-2009, 08:49 AM
Please DO NOT DERAIL this thread (not even a post acknowledging my post).

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/trailer

TIMtationX
02-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Absolutely INSANE.....:eek:

Michael Do
02-16-2009, 10:42 AM
very awesome!!

now we can see clearer view on the unicycle bots, the fallen and probably jetfire.

F1WilliamsJeff
02-16-2009, 10:44 AM
:D I am so happy :)...thnks mr. Bay...you and your crew did a very good job on making this a very welcome trailer :rolleyes::eek:.

Burnflare
02-16-2009, 10:46 AM
The trailer is absolutely AWESOME! but one question, how do you download it?

nelson
02-16-2009, 11:05 AM
The trailer is absolutely AWESOME! but one question, how do you download it?

http://www.michaelbay.com/

r-type
02-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Yeeeah buddy.

hautbasclair
02-16-2009, 11:21 AM
So much better in HD than that crappy bootleg version...

Andreas
02-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Hmm, no 1080p version?

:(

EDIT: NEVER MIND!

sora
02-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Downloaded. Thank you! :)

Simon
02-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Wooot! Finally I can watch it!
Currently loading/downloading.
Are there already pyramids shots in it? Please...

@Edit.. well, there are no words for it. Easily the best trailer/teasser I've seen.
I've read somewhere that Bay edits his trailers on his own, is it true? Is there any source for it?

PS: From what you can tell from the trailer, the cinematographer (Ben Seresin) is the best one Bay had so far.

fu2kimus_prime
02-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Awesome, this movie will be the most visually stunning thing we'll ever see.That much is gauranteed IMO!

Thanks for the download. :)

Michael Do
02-16-2009, 11:37 AM
nelson, your 1080p link lead to 720p version

nelson
02-16-2009, 11:43 AM
nelson, your 1080p link lead to 720p version

Fixed.

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Outstanding- thank you!

MegaOctane
02-16-2009, 11:48 AM
the trailer rocks. finally you can see the "cane" of jetfire clearly, and the Fallen looks badass...

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 11:49 AM
The lead Arcee has two wheels... interesting...

guppyvh
02-16-2009, 11:56 AM
It must be a crime to give us such a badass trailer and then make us wait till june to watch the movie

just kidding, but the trailer was awsome!!!!!

King of Kings
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Awesome, thanks Nelson.

Faceh
02-16-2009, 12:15 PM
fantastic I am so hyped right now

TIMtationX
02-16-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm so in love with Scavenger's transformation that i want to make love to it. :lol

look out its ben
02-16-2009, 12:21 PM
That was a very nice trailer; it looks much more serious than the first film. I'm glad they bumped up the release date.

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Holy-Guys, ther are like 3 more fireballs behind the obvious ones in the piramids(sp?) scene! And it you freeze frame, you get real good looks at Arcee and the con she chasing!

TYS
02-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Thanks soooooo much for this,
This movie is gonna rock :D

F1WilliamsJeff
02-16-2009, 12:56 PM
I really like that old Chinese man that keeps on eating while the other man gets thrown through the air. HEHEHE...

BTW the first movie had 4 protoforms falling out of space...but in this trailer you have much much more...:eek:

sharpie
02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow...sweet!

Fallen is gonna be badass!

Yeah so many protos, i'm seriously hyped for this.

*edit* awsome view of a jet turbine as a leg as skorponok attacks "someone" :p

Steve
02-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Yeehaaa, downloaded the 1980 p one and watched it already a few times on my 30 inch screen.

alexsm
02-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Awesome :D

thelastautobot
02-16-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm so in love with Scavenger's transformation that i want to make love to it. :lol

DEMOLISHER's transformation was amazing!!;)

Michael Do
02-16-2009, 01:29 PM
would be great if you guys (SFTE) have wmv format. quicktime format is not enough even if its 1080p. making a screen cap out of .mov format the quality is not very good. or am i using the wrong tools?

nelson
02-16-2009, 01:37 PM
would be great if you guys (SFTE) have wmv format. quicktime format is not enough even if its 1080p. making a screen cap out of .mov format the quality is not very good. or am i using the wrong tools?

I's technically 1080p as the letterbox bars has been removed. WMV is inferior to Quicktime.

SDL
02-16-2009, 01:42 PM
Completely loving the 1080p version (Damn thing is stuttering like hell, but i think it's more of a problem with my computer than the file)

Cool to see JetFire and Demolisher's transformation.... :loled at the bald guy not flinching as the Audi jumped through his flat right behind him....

and i've only really noticed it now but you can make out a hell of a lot of the Audibot in that shot.....

Looked frame by frame but can't see if there's anything going down with the carrier as it sinks....

Not sure about Arcee.... can't really make out where her head is......

If you look very carefully at the start of Sam saying about runing you can see Judy's hair behind Rons head........

Scorpy has his tail back as well.....And i agree with those that say it's Jetfire that he's jumping at.

Michael Do
02-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Ok, I have finished uploading all the caps I just made from the teaser.

http://dwteam.org/rotf/full_teaser_caps/
Enjoy.

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 01:52 PM
If you look carefully, there are two more protoforms behind the six readily seen ones in the Egypt scene, right before the fadeout ...

Fallen looks badass- and he apparently teleports...

...why are the vehicles on the bridge exploding before being hit?

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 02:02 PM
I think everyone is trying to look at them at once. REAL slow, especially the Demolisher pics. The beginning of this film is going to boggle the senses.

darthrage
02-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Those Egypt protoforms have gotta be the Constructicons.

which makes me believe we won't we the Constructicons and Devs until the very last scene as they excavate a dig site in Egypt and do not have an appearance in the rest of the world.

Demolisher, although a Constructicon, will land in Shanghai and is not part of Devs.

So there are still 7 Constructicons but 6 of them make of Devs.

The Fallen can teleport

And I almost fully believe that the 3 Arcee bikes will have their own unique individual robot modes. Or at least one of them looks different from the other 2.

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Demolisher, although a Constructicon, will land in Shanghai and is not part of Devs.

So there are still 7 Constructicons but 6 of them make of Devs.

How is that going to work? He's part of Dev in the pics

yoco
02-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Just saw it in HD version! OMG!!! :eek::eek::eek:
A real "teaser", I like it and hate it at same time!
:lol

Can't wait for new trailer!

raddimus
02-16-2009, 02:33 PM
well I went and saw friday the 13th on friday the 13th, there was no trailer I felt robbed.But I just saw the trailer, here... freaking awsome.saw the protoforms in egypt. also noticed skorpinok attacking another bot.

now someone said we see het fire... gonna watch it againI didnt see the fallen teleporting and I didnt see jet fire.

I did clearly see the three bots chasing the audi though

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 02:45 PM
There is so much going on that it's really hard to catch everything without the screen caps

scarey123
02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Wow :eek: what can you say about the this, looks awesome so much better detail. Saw the 2 extra protoforms falling behind the 4 already dropping in Egypt, how clear it was to see the Arcee trio, the Fallen etc. Just awesome.

Bumble86
02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
OMG!!! totally awesome!!! :eek:

If you look at the end of the teaser, on the bridge scene, there's a car flying down that explodes before "Demolishor" hits the bridge. I suppose it's for the impact to the floor... curious. :p

The 1080p teaser rocks!!!

Waiting for the Official Trailer. :cool:

littleman794
02-16-2009, 02:51 PM
wow!!! that is sick!!!

the fallen looks soo cool!!!

man, thank god for hi def!!!

thank you so much BAY!!!

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 02:54 PM
well I went and saw friday the 13th on friday the 13th, there was no trailer I felt robbed.But I just saw the trailer, here... freaking awsome.saw the protoforms in egypt. also noticed skorpinok attacking another bot.

now someone said we see het fire... gonna watch it againI didnt see the fallen teleporting and I didnt see jet fire.

I did clearly see the three bots chasing the audi though
Jetfire was the bot holding the cane being attacked by Scorpinox.

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 03:01 PM
What is that thing that Sam has in his hand? Looks like a tiny robotic mosquito of something
It looks as if maybe a type "bug" for recording. Maybe like Laserbeak use to do.

darthrage
02-16-2009, 03:02 PM
How is that going to work? He's part of Dev in the pics

7 Constructicons

1 of them is a "stand-alone" unit and that is Demolisher. He does not merge with the other 6. Demolisher crash lands in Shanghai which will make up the opening set piece of the movie

6 of them merge to form Devastator. They crash land in Egypt. The ET preview a few months back mentioned that whatever was being filmed in the desert was the climatic battle and the end of the movie. It would be battle against the Fallen and Devastator.

The 6 Constructicons that do form Devastator are:
Scavenger
Mixmaster
Long Haul
High Tower
Rampage
Scrapper

Those 6 are in Egypt. Demolisher who is present in most of the teaser is in Shanghai. I don't believe those Decepticons leave the country where they are. So Demolisher would be taken out in the beginning unless he gets away.

And Jetfire is the one who Skorponok is jumping at. Obviously you won't see a full body view of Jetfire but what you can see is that the robot appears to be holding a cane. Michael Bay did mention that there would be one "Geriatric bot". In the filming, Jetfire was speculated to be sitting at the museum for a very long time. The cane you see in the scene is Jetfire's landing gear.

The Fallen appears to be teleporting. You see there is no one in the desert field but after a strike of lightning, he appears and the desert sand explodes. If you freeze frame at the right moment, you will see that The Fallen is actually on fire just like how he is on the topics.

Hats off the Michael Bay for putting together a kick ass trailer

littleman794
02-16-2009, 03:02 PM
What is that thing that Sam has in his hand? Looks like a tiny robotic mosquito of something

ya, its a little bug/possible insecticon....also a satellite...(rumoured)

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm just geekin out- we haven't even seen half the bots yet! like 2 mins of movie all together.... and just the first wave of action figures... Mr. Bay is going to kick our ass with this movie!

Burnflare
02-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Mr. Bay is going to kick our ass with this movie!

And this is news to you? :lol

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 03:33 PM
7 Constructicons...

Hats off the Michael Bay for putting together a kick ass trailer

Sources of your information? Very kick ass trailer!

TF38
02-16-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm just geekin out- we haven't even seen half the bots yet! like 2 mins of movie all together.... and just the first wave of action figures... Mr. Bay is going to kick our ass with this movie!

I was speechless watching the 1080p trailer and my 4 year old was YAY! Transformers. This will be the first movie I take her to the theater to see.

I am predicting this movie will double the take that the first Transformers film brought in and will definately win for best visuals/special effects this year.

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 03:34 PM
And this is news to you?

Nope- just geeking out... a lot! :D

darthrage
02-16-2009, 03:34 PM
The Fallen is on fire!!!!!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/MonkeyBusinessIU/Transformers/fallen-3.jpg

Burnflare
02-16-2009, 03:37 PM

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/MonkeyBusinessIU/Transformers/fallen-3.jpg

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THE FALLEN WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!!!

What's that? We're not in danger? It's just the trailer? Oh good, I was scared for a minute.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 03:38 PM

maybe he is so pissed off he is flaming...he looks cool though!!

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Anyone see the news- some dude in Texas caught a protoform landing

darthrage
02-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Sources of your information? Very kick ass trailer!

First of all, it is apparent in the teaser.

6 Protoforms land in Egypt (6 Constructicons)
1 Protoform lands in Shanghai (1 Constructicon)

Second (taken from tfw2005)
The TFW TF2 Insider brings us more news about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. This time it's the vehicles that will combine to form Devastator in the Transformers sequel. They are:

1) O&K/Terex RH400 - Hydrolic Mining Excavator - (red)
2) Caterpillar 992G - Wheel Loader - (yellow)
3) Caterpillar 773B - Dump Truck - (green)
4) Mack Cement Mixer - (silver/white)
5) Komatsu HD465-7 - Articulated Dump Truck - (red)
6) Kobelco CK2500 - Truss Crane - (yellow)
7) Caterpillar D9L - Bulldozer - (beige)

And finally, here is visual proof:

This is Demolisher that shows up in Shanghai
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/demolishor__vehicle_.jpg

And here is the rest that crash land in Egypt:

Rampage
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/rampage__vehicle_.jpg

Long Haul
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/long_haul__vehicle_.jpg

Hightower
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/hightower__vehicle_.jpg

darthrage
02-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Mixmaster
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/mixmaster__vehicle_.jpg

Scavenger
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/scavenger__vehicle_.jpg

Scrapper
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/scrapper__vehicle_.jpg

TIMtationX
02-16-2009, 03:58 PM
ok, i have finished uploading all the caps i just made from the teaser.

http://dwteam.org/rotf/full_teaser_caps/
enjoy.

you're awesome.

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Still say there are 7-8 that land in Egypt...

TIMtationX
02-16-2009, 03:59 PM
DEMOLISHER's transformation was amazing!!;)

Okay i've heard Demolisher and Scavenger! WHICH one is it!!:lol

darthrage
02-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Okay i've heard Demolisher and Scavenger! WHICH one is it!!:lol

I knew someone was gonna bring this up because they are very similiar.

They are 2 different Constructicons but they're both Shovel Excavators.

Demolisher in the one that we see in the teaser.

Scavenger has not been revealed yet.

Do a side by side comparison and you will see they have many differences.

TIMtationX
02-16-2009, 04:15 PM

I see said the blind man...Thanks for clearing that up!

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Awesome, completly awesome.

Only 129 days till the movie, but the trailers will hold me over till then.

The Fallen teleports? I never heard that. Where did that info come from? He looks terrifying either way. That guy must be a good 40 feet tall. On top of that, you have Devastator. Now I understand why Michael unleashed the military's arsenal out there.

As for the mechanical bug, gives a whole new meaning to the term 'fly on the wall'. I wonder if Sam and Mikela are in Ravages hideout in that scene.

Also, if Scorponok is alive and well in Egypt, who ressurects Megatron and how? (it's pretty obvious he comes back whether we see him in the trailer or not.)

littleman794
02-16-2009, 04:37 PM
awesome, completly awesome.

Only 129 days till the movie, but the trailers will hold me over till then.

The fallen teleports? I never heard that. Where did that info come from? He looks terrifying either way. That guy must be a good 40 feet tall. On top of that, you have devastator. Now i understand why michael unleashed the military's arsenal out there.

As for the mechanical bug, gives a whole new meaning to the term 'fly on the wall'. I wonder if sam and mikela are in ravages hideout in that scene.

Also, if scorponok is alive and well in egypt, who ressurects megatron and how? (it's pretty obvious he comes back whether we see him in the trailer or not.)

no!!!he can not come back!!! I refuse to accept!!!

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Lalala, Megatronisdead, lalala.

Anyways, Who do you guys think RC is chasing?

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Lalala, Megatronisdead, lalala.

Anyways, Who do you guys think RC is chasing?

Barricade or Barricade's brother. It's been two years, whose to say he decided to get a new altmode?

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Barricade or Barricade's brother. It's been two years, whose to say he decided to get a new altmode?
Hm, Barricade has a brother? Name please?

TIMtationX
02-16-2009, 04:59 PM

Roadblock.;)

littleman794
02-16-2009, 05:09 PM

yes, but most likely barricade himself...although when i think about it, it would be even cooler if it were roadblock....:D:D:D:D

CJP
02-16-2009, 05:10 PM
http://vimeo.com/3239526

I can not get it to download from my location, but
here it is on Yahoo! in High-Def downloads:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/trailer

Oh yeah, BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I right click and save, but nothing happens.
Am I doing something wrong?

uraydo
02-16-2009, 05:11 PM

wait, what?

that does sound on the up and up at all.

These excavators or three stories tall each. as vehicles. and you are saying two of them make Devastator. that makes no since. Just one of them being used for Devastator made little since, but two is just far fetched at best.

I know, all the evidence shows me to be wrong, but I just can't see Devastator being in the film. I really don't see how it could happen.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
wait, what?

that does sound on the up and up at all.

These excavators or three stories tall each. as vehicles. and you are saying two of them make Devastator. that makes no since. Just one of them being used for Devastator made little since, but two is just far fetched at best.

I know, all the evidence shows me to be wrong, but I just can't see Devastator being in the film. I really don't see how it could happen.

hmmm...you seem to say wait, what? alot...hmmm...:eek:

uraydo
02-16-2009, 05:15 PM
hmmm...you seem to say wait, what? alot...hmmm...:eek:

I say that, when I respond to something that doesn't make since. if I say it a lot, it can only mean one thing.

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 05:18 PM

I was only only implying that the Audi transformer bears a striking resemblence to Barricade. Whether Barricade has a brother, I don't know.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 05:18 PM
I say that, when I respond to something that doesn't make since. if I say it a lot, it can only mean one thing.

ahhh!! i get it!!

so you are just so dumb, you can't comprehend anything?? (that was a friendly joke, not serious btw)

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm waiting to watch the ET special tonight. They are examining the Fallen and the new trailer so hopefully I will learn some interesting info.:D

Course it is also possible they will feed us the same info that we already know, but it will still be fun to watch. That comes on 7 pm eastern for me or for anyone else interested.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm waiting to watch the ET special tonight. They are examining the Fallen and the new trailer so hopefully I will learn some interesting info.:D

Course it is also possible they will feed us the same info that we already know, but it will still be fun to watch. That comes on 7 pm eastern for me or for anyone else interested.

i am!!!

is that 4 pacific time??

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Check your listing.

Either way I'll come on and relay the details for anyone who did not see it.

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 05:31 PM
i am!!!

is that 4 pacific time??
So am I! 7 for me!

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 05:33 PM

ET totally ticked mew off last Thursday with that crap. I'll record it that way I don't have to sit through no Jonas bros nosense again

littleman794
02-16-2009, 05:35 PM
ET totally ticked mew off last Thursday with that crap. I'll record it that way I don't have to sit through no Jonas bros nosense again
ya, i hate those guys:wtf

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 05:35 PM
ya, i hate those guys:wtf
They're as bad as Hannah Montana.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 05:36 PM
They're as bad as Hannah Montana.

oh i no!!!

and high school musical!!

darthrage
02-16-2009, 05:36 PM
The Fallen teleports? I never heard that. Where did that info come from?

Also, if Scorponok is alive and well in Egypt, who ressurects Megatron and how? (it's pretty obvious he comes back whether we see him in the trailer or not.)

The Fallen teleporting is just speculation. If you watch that desert scene where there are lots of army guys, you'll see that he appears out of nowhere in an explosion of sand but right before that, you will see a ligthning bolt hit the ground.

Either he landed there from a high speed jump or he exploded/emerged from the ground.

You didn't see Skorponok???? He is the Decepticon flying through the air in the scene right after Bumblebee's transformation

darthrage
02-16-2009, 05:42 PM

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure if I got what you meant but did you just say that you thought that I said that only 2 of these excavators make up Devastator?

Let me make it clear.
There are 7 Constructicons
6 of them make up Devastator
1 of them is a stand-alone Constructicon (seen in the teaser), his name is Demolisher
6 + 1 = 7 Constructicons
one of those 6 is Scavenger who is an Shovel Excavator
the standalone Constructicon is Demolisher is ALSO a Shovel Excavator

They are 2 separate characters

darthrage
02-16-2009, 05:44 PM
no!!!he can not come back!!! I refuse to accept!!!

Who do you refuse to believe coming back?

Skorponok or Megatron?

If it's Skorponok, why is it so hard to believe? He didn't die in the first movie

And if it's Megatron coming back, there are loyal servants to Megs, one of them being Soundwave. Bringing him back is no surprise.

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 05:54 PM
The Fallen teleporting is just speculation. If you watch that desert scene where there are lots of army guys, you'll see that he appears out of nowhere in an explosion of sand but right before that, you will see a ligthning bolt hit the ground.

Either he landed there from a high speed jump or he exploded/emerged from the ground.

You didn't see Skorponok???? He is the Decepticon flying through the air in the scene right after Bumblebee's transformation

I saw Scorponok. Who could miss him. I was just saying that since Scorponok is in Egypt, who is zapping Megatron back to life?

Also, after watching the trailer again, I am pretty much convinced The Fallen is a teleporter. He does not appear to be a burrower like Scorponok and when I stopped the clip at one point, his arm was hanging in mid air with the rest of his body following a split second later.
I missed the teleportation the first few times I watched it. It is cool and frightning. How the hell are you supposed to hit something that can vanish into thin air then reappear anywhere - like right behind you.

overdosedchaos
02-16-2009, 05:55 PM
I took these screenshots, i like how the fallen looks (if thats even him)
http://s5.tinypic.com/j6r49x.jpg (http://s5.tinypic.com/j6r49x.jpg)
(http://s5.tinypic.com/j6r49x.jpg)
http://s5.tinypic.com/2liei5w.jpg (http://s5.tinypic.com/2liei5w.jpg)

http://s5.tinypic.com/2pq8j1u.jpg (http://s5.tinypic.com/2pq8j1u.jpg)

http://s5.tinypic.com/5uh8nk.jpg (http://s5.tinypic.com/5uh8nk.jpg)

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 05:58 PM
The bottom picture?
Yeah thats him. You can tell by the egyptian looking bars on the side of the face.

Compare them to the poster
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_G96gxvrHqrE/SWbAt7GyVII/AAAAAAAAEgE/2SYODiY3xqw/s1600/TF2TeaserPoster.jpg

darthrage
02-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Sam and Mikaela get blown back The Fallen's explosion

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachments/transformers-movie-discussion/27073846d1234828591-transformers-revenge-fallen-teaser-trailer-up-plus-analysis-fallen-1.jpg

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:02 PM
On ET in the opening clips they show the Fallen teleporting moment and you could REALLY see that he DID teleport!

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 06:07 PM
E.T. Exclusive my arse. It's funny listening to them talk about something they no nothing about :D

It was just parts of the trailer, nothing new

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:09 PM
E.T. Exclusive my arse. It's funny listening to them talk about something they no nothing about :D

It was just parts of the trailer, nothing new
Yeah, pretty much. They didn't even show the trailer itself.

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 06:09 PM
AWESOME features and freaky ability. I guess I know where Dreadwing got his teleport ability. Does that mean all Decepticons are descended from the Fallen? (probably not, just a thought)

littleman794
02-16-2009, 06:10 PM
AWESOME features and freaky ability. I guess I know where Dreadwing got his teleport ability. Does that mean all Decepticons are descended from the Fallen? (probably not, just a thought)

lol, thats a lot of labour

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:11 PM
lol, thats a lot of labour
owww...

Burnflare
02-16-2009, 06:13 PM
owww...

Great, you're gonna make her cry. (or scream in pain, you really can't tell anymore)

littleman794
02-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Great, you're gonna make her cry. (or scream in pain, you really can't tell anymore)

or start ranting on how women dominate....ah!!D! run!D!

omg, flamethrower!!!!!!

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:15 PM
or start ranting on how women dominate....ah!!D! run!D!

omg, flamethrower!!!!!!

What is it about you two that makes me want to kill ya'll?

Anyways, I still think the con RC is chasing is Soundwave. I keep seeing a visor.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 06:17 PM

Anyways, I still think the con RC is chasing is Soundwave. I keep seeing a visor.

it must be that damn pms again....

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 06:18 PM

I don't think so

Burnflare
02-16-2009, 06:18 PM
What is it about you two that makes me want to kill ya'll?.
Well, you could call us morons, but that would insult M2M (acronym). And you could call us spammers, but that would only emotionally affect me. So, in the end we're just regular old idiots.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Well, you could call us morons, but that would insult M2M (acronym). And you could call us spammers, but that would only emotionally affect me. So, in the end we're just regular old idiots.

I concur!!!

lets start a new club!!:lol

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:20 PM
it must be that damn pms again....
*Eye twitch* Let's take this huge spoiler* confirmed robot pictures thread. You don't want Nelson on your tail for SPAMMING, Littlespam.

Gah, I REALLY wanna' figure out who she's chasing.

Burnflare
02-16-2009, 06:22 PM
*Eye twitch* Let's take this huge spoiler* confirmed robot pictures thread. You don't want Nelson on your tail for SPAMMING, Littlespam.

ok, ok, sorry MF (acronym) and nelson. back on topic, if you please.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 06:23 PM

okay, that flamethrower is looking ready to shoot, so indeed...i still think its barricade or roadblockk...

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 06:25 PM
You'll find out. At least when the movie comes out. But I'm sure someone will have leaked the name out by then. They have to make a toy right?

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:27 PM
*Sigh* I guess. Did anyone other then me count about 15 protoforms?

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 06:28 PM
You'll find out. At least when the movie comes out. But I'm sure someone will have leaked the name out by then. They have to make a toy right?
Maybe they figure out if they can scan technology, tap data bases, transform, combine and kick ass that they may be able to change their names? :lol

darthrage

that's just a guess

The toys already suggest that Soundwave and AudiCon are 2 separate characters.

Soundwave is a triple changer. Robot + Satellite + Cybertronian Jet

AudiCon is just a Robot + Audi R8

2 separate toys.

littleman794

ya, i put the link to the "barricade" audi r8 toy in another thread...

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 06:33 PM
I counted 14. 6 hitting the navy, 2 in Paris, and at least 6 in Egypt.
Just my estimate.

SDL
02-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Take a look at the shot of Scorpy launching at Jetfire.... Lennox is clearly seen hiding behind a wall... and i think thats Epps next to him.

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Just watched the ET special. Didn't learn anything new, but we are not the only ones predicting TF2 will rule the box office as they made reference to the over 700 million the first movie made.;)

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Take a look at the shot of Scorpy launching at Jetfire.... Lennox is clearly seen hiding behind a wall... and i think thats Epps next to him.
I couldn't see 'em.

SDL
02-16-2009, 07:03 PM
http://www.ntf-archive.de/modules.php?name=Gallery&act=displayimage&album=31&pos=189

Clicking on the image in the link above will enlergen it... then look in the ruins to the right,

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Ah, I see. Yep, that's them and I bet we all know what they're thinkin'.

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Ah, I see. Yep, that's them and I bet we all know what they're thinkin'.

Holy sh@t, not him again!

MovinForward
02-16-2009, 07:43 PM
The words right outta' my/their mouths. :deadhorse1:

Trailbreaker
02-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Awesome. Brought a chill down my spine watching it.

Firefrost
02-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Awesome. Brought a chill down my spine watching it.
Might want a heat pack

Skowl
02-16-2009, 09:44 PM
I was actually disappointed by the teaser. I understand Bay doesn't want to spoil everything, but the trailer is supposed to "tease" us - and I really wasn't all that excited about what we saw. It was just the same clips from the Superbowl spot, only slightly longer, mixed in with footage of protoforms falling. I watched and re-watched the teaser from the first film countless times - I seen this one once, said to myself "that was neat", and then I went and did something else.

The big red excavator guy is still awesome - but I'm disappointed with the motorcycle bots, I was really hoping they would be cool in bot mode and I was looking forward to them most of all (I love bikes), but they just look silly - how many robots with wheel-feet does this movie need?

littleman794
02-16-2009, 09:46 PM
I was actually disappointed by the teaser. I understand Bay doesn't want to spoil everything, but the trailer is supposed to "tease" us - and I really wasn't all that excited about what we saw. It was just the same clips from the Superbowl spot, only slightly longer, mixed in with footage of protoforms falling. I watched and re-watched the teaser from the first film countless times - I seen this one once, said to myself "that was neat", and then I went and did something else.

The big red excavator guy is still awesome - but I'm disappointed with the motorcycle bots, I was really hoping they would cool in bot mode and I was looking forward to them most of all (I love bikes), but they just look silly - how many robots with wheel-feet does this movie need?

you make a good point....

but ya, i agree this does get boring fast...waiting for the official not teaser trailer:cool:

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 09:51 PM
I counted 14. 6 hitting the navy, 2 in Paris, and at least 6 in Egypt.
Just my estimate.

I've got 16- 6 Navy, 2 Paris, 8 in Egypt

littleman794
02-16-2009, 09:52 PM
I've got 16- 6 Navy, 2 Paris, 8 in Egypt

thats a lot...but hasn't it been confirmed that there are 40 in total?

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Number isn''t confirmed- it hasbeen said there are "around" 40... bit vague in the actual number department

littleman794
02-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Number isn''t confirmed- it hasbeen said there are "around" 40... bit vague in the actual number department

so i take it that also means maybe not 20 on each side??

bcuz i thought that was wrong cuz what kind of movie would it be if the good guyz weren't outnumbered:lol

phoenixgirl
02-16-2009, 10:12 PM
you make a good point....

but ya, i agree this does get boring fast...waiting for the official not teaser trailer:cool:

So, when does the official trailer come out? I haven't heard anything yet.

littleman794
02-16-2009, 10:22 PM
So, when does the official trailer come out? I haven't heard anything yet.

neither have i, but ill try to find something...

Skowl
02-16-2009, 10:25 PM
neither have i, but ill try to find something...

Didn't they say before that the full trailer was supposed to be attached to Star Trek in May?

littleman794
02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Didn't they say before the full trailer was supposed to be attached to Star Trek in May?

lets hope so!!

Trailbreaker
02-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Makes sense to me. Star Trek is being distributed by Paramount pictures, so is Revenge of the Fallen.

UnclePetey
02-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Paramount would also be making a bit more cash, as the Star Trek movie will be bringing the crowds in the first place, plus the trailer will more than likely attract a few more...

Faceh
02-17-2009, 12:49 AM
I have looked at the trailer in slow motion and Demolisher must be a part of the constructicons if that CGI image that was posted is accurate and the toy is accurate because you can clearly see the RH400 on Demolisher in the trailer and that is also on the image of Devastator. It leads me to believe he is part of Dev and not a solo Bot?

littleman794
02-17-2009, 01:02 AM
I have looked at the trailer in slow motion and Demolisher must be a part of the constructicons if that CGI image that was posted is accurate and the toy is accurate because you can clearly see the RH400 on Demolisher in the trailer and that is also on the image of Devastator. It leads me to believe he is part of Dev and not a solo Bot?

ya, that was covered aaggeeesss ago

Shadow
02-17-2009, 01:36 AM
ok now that i got a better look at the trailer... there are 6 protos that come down in the Egypt shot. two on either side then you see the 5th start to come into the picture inthe middle of the first 4 and just before it cuts to a new shot you just make out the 6th contrail coming into the picture.

MovinForward
02-17-2009, 05:51 AM
FINALLY. The con RC is chasing is Sideways!
http://www.transformerslive.blogspot.com/

phoenixgirl
02-17-2009, 06:28 AM
FINALLY. The con RC is chasing is Sideways!
http://www.transformerslive.blogspot.com/

Never heard of him. Probably a new decepticon created just for the movie?

MovinForward
02-17-2009, 06:29 AM
He's not new. I know he was in the Energon(Or whatever it's called) TF series. I don't know if he was around before that.

nelson
02-17-2009, 07:36 AM

The big red excavator guy is still awesome - but I'm disappointed with the motorcycle bots, I was really hoping they would be cool in bot mode and I was looking forward to them most of all (I love bikes), but they just look silly - how many robots with wheel-feet does this movie need?

It's fine for me. It's not like anyone here wouldn't go watch the movie if they didn't show another trailer.

nelson
02-17-2009, 07:39 AM

DO you actually think they're going to show each robot coming in?

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Hell no... that would be stupid... juast stating that that's how many I counted- sheeesh!

MovinForward
02-17-2009, 08:40 AM
I want Prowl.

Firefrost
02-17-2009, 08:50 AM
DO you actually think they're going to show each robot coming in?
I was hoping they would be numbered :p

MovinForward
02-17-2009, 08:52 AM
I was hoping they would be numbered :p
Well, it does apear they come down in tens or so. As long as they play that wicked dramatic music, I'm good.

Faceh
02-17-2009, 09:14 AM

OK maybe I should have quoted from this earlier post.

7 Constructicons

1 of them is a "stand-alone" unit and that is Demolisher. He does not merge with the other 6. Demolisher crash lands in Shanghai which will make up the opening set piece of the movie

6 of them merge to form Devastator. They crash land in Egypt. The ET preview a few months back mentioned that whatever was being filmed in the desert was the climatic battle and the end of the movie. It would be battle against the Fallen and Devastator.

The 6 Constructicons that do form Devastator are:
Scavenger
Mixmaster
Long Haul
High Tower
Rampage
Scrapper

Those 6 are in Egypt. Demolisher who is present in most of the teaser is in Shanghai. I don't believe those Decepticons leave the country where they are. So Demolisher would be taken out in the beginning unless he gets away.

OK so how can demolisher be a stand alone bot and not part of the constructicons when He is in the CGI image we have seen and the toy? unless they all have the RH400 designation lol

Trailbreaker
02-17-2009, 09:18 AM
His voyager class toy is called Demolisher, yet, the Devastator combination toy shows him as Scavenger. Guess he now knows how Brawl/Devastator feels.

MovinForward
02-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Talk about your identity crisis.

TIMtationX
02-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I hope the next trailer lets us in on what the story will be like.

littleman794
02-17-2009, 10:20 AM
I hope the next trailer lets us in on what the story will be like.

ya, hopefullly he will...cuz teasers just show us action...we want storyline!!!
we want plot!!

anu.91178
02-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Great Teaser tailor..

nelson
02-17-2009, 11:16 AM
ya, hopefullly he will...cuz teasers just show us action...we want storyline!!!
we want plot!!

Isn't storyline something that you find out about in the movie?

xXRavenXx
02-17-2009, 11:37 AM
I watched the trailer again and saw this...:eek:

Dudes... he teliports using a freaking lightning bolt!!! The next frame has a dusty red outline of the body, and the one after has the actual bot... Is this the Fallen or just one Good-Ass-Mother-Liker? :cool:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s7/xXRavageXx/TheFallen.jpg

EDIT: Just checked it out again... O YEA... this beasty is TheFallen. He is burning from within in, and you can even see the flames subside. Knowing my luck someone has already posted this though... any who I like it! He is bad ass.

Trailbreaker
02-17-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't think he actually teleports. I think what he does is is he converts all of the matter in his body into the 4th state of matter, plasma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29). That explains the lightning bolt, which would allow him to travel at extraordinary speeds.

phoenixgirl
02-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't think he actually teleports. I think what he does is is he converts all of the matter in his body into the 4th state of matter, plasma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_%28physics%29). That explains the lightning bolt, which would allow him to travel at extraordinary speeds.

So he either teleports or warps onto the battle ground. Both work for me. We'll find out later or during the movie.

littleman794
02-17-2009, 01:11 PM
So he either teleports or warps onto the battle ground. Both work for me. We'll find out later or during the movie.

i think he crashlands, but recovers to make it look sweet

TIMtationX
02-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Isn't storyline something that you find out about in the movie?

I don't really wanna know the whole story, just a basic synopsis i guess is what i mean.

Firefrost
02-17-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't really wanna know the whole story, just a basic synopsis i guess is what i mean.
Big ass robots, s**t being blown up and a couple hot chicks....there it is :p

King of Kings
02-17-2009, 01:33 PM
Big ass robots, s**t being blown up and a couple hot chicks....there it is :p

And car chases that end up with robot death fights.:D

littleman794
02-17-2009, 01:38 PM
And car chases that end up with robot death fights.:D

and satan's camaro stalking ppl

and not one, but i want two!

darthrage
02-17-2009, 03:29 PM
OK so how can demolisher be a stand alone bot and not part of the constructicons when He is in the CGI image we have seen and the toy? unless they all have the RH400 designation lol

*sigh* there are 2 shovels

One is Demolisher, is just a standa-alone.
One is Scavenger, Scavenger is the one that combines with the other 5.

They are 2 separate characters. Look at the toy photos and you will see that they are 2 different types of shovels.

Check out the 2 photos below or check out proof at TFW2005
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/toy-fair-09-round-up-devastator-166829/

In the link above, you will see the Demolisher is missing, suggesting that he is a stand-alone Constructicon (1 of the 7). In fact, to make this less confusing for you, let's not even call him a Demolisher a Constructicon. There are 6 Constructicons that land in Egypt (Scapper, Scavenger, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage, and Hightower. And then there is a Decepticon Shovel Excavator called Demoisher (that is not related to the other Constructicons) that lands in Shanghai which is the opening set piece of the movie. If you want to further extend that theory, how does Demolisher makes his way all the way from Shanghai to Egypt as a heavy piece of equipment that only rolls on 2 wheels???

I hope from this point on, people don't confuse the 2 Power Shovel Excavators any more because they look obviously different.

Demolisher

Scavenger

Faceh
02-17-2009, 03:51 PM
*sigh* I know there are 2 shovels as toys point i am trying to make is the CGI makeup for the film of dev has the bodypart with RH400 on that is also on demolisher but is not on scavenger I have read your 3 posts that say the same thing but u dont seem to understand what I am trying to say.

darthrage
02-17-2009, 03:58 PM
*sigh* I know there are 2 shovels as toys point i am trying to make is the CGI makeup for the film of dev has the bodypart with RH400 on that is also on demolisher but is not on scavenger I have read your 3 posts that say the same thing but u dont seem to understand what I am trying to say.

well then I am glad you understand my point finally. Pictures do help alot.

There are 2 things that can happen

1) either you don't believe that Demolisher is part of Devastator, because of what you believe you see
2) or the hasbro guys screwed up in labelling the vehicles which I highly doubt

So answer this, how many Constructicons do you believe make up Devastator?? 6 or 7?

Xsubs
02-17-2009, 04:29 PM
In the link above, you will see the Demolisher is missing, suggesting that he is a stand-alone Constructicon (1 of the 7). In fact, to make this less confusing for you, let's not even call him a Demolisher a Constructicon. There are 6 Constructicons that land in Egypt (Scapper, Scavenger, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage, and Hightower. And then there is a Decepticon Shovel Excavator called Demoisher (that is not related to the other Constructicons) that lands in Shanghai which is the opening set piece of the movie. If you want to further extend that theory, how does Demolisher makes his way all the way from Shanghai to Egypt as a heavy piece of equipment that only rolls on 2 wheels???

How do you know the constructicons landed in Egypt??

Xsubs
02-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Demolisher

Scavenger

*sigh* These two toys are the same!! they're both demolisher!!!!

the first image is the stand alone toy where it cant merge with the other constructicons if you buy this toy.

The second picture is used for the merging with the other constructicons if you buy the second toy.(Notice how there are no seams in this toy, indicating it doesn't transform)

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 04:39 PM
*sigh* These two toys are the same!! they're both demolisher!!!!

the first image is the stand alone toy where it cant merge with the other constructicons if you buy this toy.

The second picture is used for the merging with the other constructicons if you buy the second toy.

That makes sense. Just look at the handrail. Exactly the same.

darthrage
02-17-2009, 05:11 PM
and so that is why they gave them 2 different names and made them look different?? Completely different paintjob and composition

uuuhh sure

I suppose you don't remember when they officially announced that there will be 7 Constructicons. They even announced all the separate vehicle models.

Crash landing in Egypt is a theory. Here are facts that suggest that the Constructicons are in Egypt:

1) 6 protoforms land in Egypt
2) the other 5 protoforms crash into an Aircraf Carrier in the water (ravage? Sideways? Soundwave??)
3) There is a huge climatic battle that takes place on Egypt, this is the last scene of the movie

Its just a theory

Burnflare
02-17-2009, 05:42 PM
and so that is why they gave them 2 different names and made them look different?? Completely different paintjob and composition

uuuhh sure

I suppose you don't remember when they officially announced that there will be 7 Constructicons. They even announced all the separate vehicle models.

Crash landing in Egypt is a theory. Here are facts that suggest that the Constructicons are in Egypt:

2) the other 5 protoforms crash into an Aircraf Carrier in the water (ravage? Sideways? Soundwave??)
3) There is a huge climatic battle that takes place on Egypt, this is the last scene of the movie

Its just a theory

And a good theory at that. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!

UnclePetey
02-17-2009, 06:40 PM
For all we know the Egypt scene isn't the last scene- just misinformation put out during filming that has become "truth" over the last year. Also- there were 7-8 protoforms landing in Egypt, not 6. There will most likely be a few more bots that have not been officially named or seen as yet.

The two excavators are not the same- top one's tracks-to-wheel system can clearly be seen, the bottom is one solid piece of plastic. The base area of the shovels are also diff

Faceh
02-18-2009, 12:44 AM
I am going insane there is so much to guess at and not enough proof I'm going into hibernation for the next 4 months lol

littleman794
02-18-2009, 12:45 AM
I am going insane there is so much to guess at and not enough proof I'm going into hibernation for the next 4 months lol

try not to give birth!

FACT: polar bears sleep through birth in hibernation:wtf

Xsubs
02-18-2009, 02:10 AM

uuuhh sure

Its just a theory

Ever heard of Misinformation????

skyde
02-18-2009, 02:38 AM
I liked the trailer, however I found that big robot near the end well... silly looking. Looked like something which transformed from a giant segway...:)
Will have to look the HD version when I get the time.

I liked that dog/cat looking robot (Ravage?).

darthrage
02-18-2009, 02:58 AM
Ever heard of Misinformation????

So you don't think Egypt is gonna be the massive climatic battle? The Fallen shows up there. Think about it. The ET preview mentioned it was where the last climatic battle was gonna take place. In that preview, you see LOTS of military hardware. Bay and crew spent alot of time filming in Egypt with the Jordanian military and also spent alot of time filming those elaborate set pieces in the New Mexico desert.

Do the math.

When asked about how the misinformation campaign was going, Orci admitted that the misinformation didn't work as well as they planned

not only did people find out things on their own, it also took a life of its own when fans started putting out their own false info

chatterbox
02-18-2009, 03:14 AM
my theory

same characters
SCAVENGER IS THE SHOVEL!! both cases

DEMOLISHER IS THE NAME OF COMBINED FORM

i hope anyway:D devestator already been used demolisher is still good

chatterbox
02-18-2009, 05:26 AM
finally watched in hd. it looked so crap all pixalated but now so so sweeeeeet:cool:

Faceh
02-18-2009, 05:33 AM
nope it will be devastator demolisher is just 1 part and yes I believe the climactic battle will be in egypt from what we have seen. I however am not sold on the 8 protoforms landing in egypt are the constructicons hell they could be autobot reinforcements for all we know.

levince
02-18-2009, 06:54 AM
OMG!!! I'm really excited to watch the movie.
Luckly I have waited for the official release of this teaser so I have the great HD experience instead of a shaky webcam on YouTube.

TIMtationX
02-18-2009, 11:49 AM
........Why the hell would they make 2 robots that are exactly the same...

littleman794
02-18-2009, 11:52 AM
........Why the hell would they make 2 robots that are exactly the same...

good question...doesn't make much sense, does it?

sharpie
02-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Just a small point, but if that is the constructicons protos landing in egypt, how the hell do they scan there forms?? Not many giant cement mixers at the pyramids....!

Firefrost
02-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Just a small point, but if that is the constructicons protos landing in egypt, how the hell do they scan there forms?? Not many giant cement mixers at the pyramids....!
Where did they get all the cement for the pyramids then? :rolleyes:

littleman794
02-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Where did they get all the cement for the pyramids then? :rolleyes:

they killed ppl and used their spleeeeeeens

Faceh
02-18-2009, 01:14 PM
lies they used ready mixed concrete seriously :lol

sharpie
02-18-2009, 01:28 PM
heh, those egyptions really were advanced in their technology weren't they :p

but seriously, how would that one be explained away? i just can't see it.

r-type
02-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Just a small point, but if that is the constructicons protos landing in egypt, how the hell do they scan there forms?? Not many giant cement mixers at the pyramids....! You guys think I'm playing when I tell you KFC has a nice view of the Pyramids. Overpopulation has led to people setting up shop right up to the edge of the site. Something landing there could feasibly scan something nearby. It's all about the camera angles. (http://www.alien-earth.org/gallery/images/pyramidscairo.jpg) ;)

General opinion time: Like the military that some people bitch about, Michael also makes other things look good. Those Giza shots are so bad ass, and will hopefully provide the inspiration for a generation of new people (read: kids) to look into them. Despite whatever plotline to bring them into the movie (some) people think might be silly.

phoenixgirl
02-18-2009, 01:49 PM
heh, those egyptions really were advanced in their technology weren't they :p

but seriously, how would that one be explained away? i just can't see it.

Two scenarios I can think of.
the first. Maybe there was some construction going on not far from the pyramids.

The second, whoever they take construction altmodes immediatly after landing. Maybe they don't get there alt-modes until later.

littleman794
02-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Two scenarios I can think of.
the first. Maybe there was some construction going on not far from the pyramids.

The second, whoever they take construction altmodes immediatly after landing. Maybe they don't get there alt-modes until later.

i find the second more likely....

but maybe they just don't land in egypt...hmmm...looks like we'll be waiting till June on this one

dragonfire144
02-18-2009, 08:00 PM
i got a feeling micheal hasn't shown us all the constructicons landing scenes yet.;)

Burnflare
02-18-2009, 08:01 PM
i got a feeling micheal hasn't shown us all the constructicons landing scenes yet.;)

Considering the gynormousness of this movie, Mr. Bay hasn't shown us anything yet!

dragonfire144
02-18-2009, 08:07 PM
ya we have seen in the trailers like 7 transformers and in the movie there is going to be 40! :wtf

MovinForward
02-18-2009, 09:19 PM
I was begining to think that. Man, the sheer number of new TF's in ROTF is awe inspiring. If we counted 15-16-18-whatever in the trailer alone and there are still more, well, just wow.
I cannot wait!

HKTF Fan
02-19-2009, 02:13 AM
very awesome!!

now we can see clearer view on the unicycle bots, the fallen and probably jetfire.

pal, well, you can say the fallen and jetfire can be seen, but not the unicycle bots, as the deception (audi r8) occupied most of the screen :(

darthrage
02-20-2009, 12:02 AM
this confirms there are 6 that merge to form devastator

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/02/today-show-previews-devastator.html

Trailbreaker
02-20-2009, 08:12 AM
this confirms there are 6 that merge to form devastator

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/02/today-show-previews-devastator.html
She called Devastator "cute."

sora
02-20-2009, 08:35 AM
EMPIRE: TRAILER BREAKDOWN
A Closer Look At The Revenge Of The Fallen Teaser Trailer (http://www.empireonline.com/features/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-teaser-trailer-breakdown/)

Firefrost
02-20-2009, 10:05 AM
A Closer Look At The Revenge Of The Fallen Teaser Trailer (http://www.empireonline.com/features/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-teaser-trailer-breakdown/)
That's pretty good stuff. He was doing so well until the end when he started mixing names up. Oh well, it did shed a little light on some things, assuming it's all accurate. Much of it sounds like he's been reading these boards too much. :D

King of Kings
02-20-2009, 12:03 PM

Cool, if they are accurate with the info then this film is gonna be all action straight from the get go.

UnclePetey
02-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Appears to the the writings of a fanboy with journalistic aspirations...

r-type
02-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Appears to the the writings of a fanboy with journalistic aspirations... Either way, this person got paid to do what people have been doing on here (and other message boards) for free. Point, EmpireOnlineDude.

megatron42
02-20-2009, 02:36 PM
this is just great i can't watch it

HarryCanyon
02-20-2009, 03:21 PM
Looks awesome, can't wait.

highdefw
02-20-2009, 04:16 PM
I just saw the GM commercial with this trailer again... too addicting. I cannot stress enough how badass this movie is gonna be.

I'm really looking forward to what ILM has up there sleeves. Each and every film they create VFX for is evolutionary as well as revolutionary.

megatron42
02-20-2009, 08:14 PM
just seen it.. i can't wait reason i couldn't see it earlier there was 0 video
didn't feel like watching the superbowl trailer again

TFFanLV
02-20-2009, 11:59 PM
If you look closely you can see Megatron in the teaser.......he is in the scene holding Sam down on the ground

TIMtationX
02-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Does anybody know if the trailer will be with any other movies opening soon?

menasor3
02-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Does anyone think that Bay will be doing any reshoots?

quinlan
02-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I heard that the MTV Spoilers show is talking about TF tonight. Could somebody says me what are the news, because we don't have that network in France.:deadhorse1: Thanks.

SDL
02-21-2009, 07:27 PM
I heard that the MTV Spoilers show is talking about TF tonight. Could somebody says me what are the news, because we don't have that network in France.:deadhorse1: Thanks.
Apparently... it was nothing but a load of stuff blowing up.....

Trailbreaker
02-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Just like the Entertainment Tonight footage. They only showed everything we already know.

quinlan
02-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Heard they shown the scene where Sam goes crazy...

Katsuhono
02-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Just like the Entertainment Tonight footage. They only showed everything we already know.

ow f*uck, really ? 'cause it's call MTV Spoiler and if they give us somethin' we've already seen, this is bullshit !
Anyone got a screener ? !

Trailbreaker
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM
ow f*uck, really ? 'cause it's call MTV Spoiler and if they give us somethin' we've already seen, this is bullshit !
Well, I never saw it, I was just relating to how SDL said it was a bunch of stuff blowing up, just like the ET footage.

quinlan
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM

Unbelievable and unexpectable! Your English is really good! :lol U learnt with Bay movies? :D

uraydo
02-21-2009, 07:49 PM
which is just as awesome as it sounds.

Katsuhono
02-21-2009, 07:51 PM
Unbelievable and unexpectable! Your English is really good! :lol U learnt with Bay movies? :D

almost :p Internet, Vidéo games, movie are so good to learn english

Nobody get a screener ?

Trailbreaker
02-21-2009, 07:54 PM
almost :p Internet, Vidéo games, movie are so good to learn english

Nobody get a screener ?
Not yet. If it was just on then you should probably wait a bit. I'm sure they might have something on the TF Live Action Movie Blog. The thing is, they didn't even post the ET video on the TF Live Action Movie Blog, probably because it was the same exact stuff as in the trailer. If they do post this there, however, it could mean there is something new.

Katsuhono
02-21-2009, 07:58 PM
A friend of mine called cgwen76 give me a link ! http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1605543/story.jhtml

SDL
02-21-2009, 08:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUPEJFdh7t0

It's been Youtube'd....

quinlan
02-21-2009, 08:46 PM

It's been Youtube'd....

Thanks.

TIMtationX
02-21-2009, 09:17 PM

It's been Youtube'd....

My head is spinning from all the Baysplosions:eek:

Xsubs
02-21-2009, 09:22 PM
My head is spinning from all the Baysplosions:eek:

Ma KA BLOOM!!!!. BAYSPLOSIONS!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRS90V8BQGo

littleman794
02-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Ma KA BLOOM!!!!. BAYSPLOSIONS!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRS90V8BQGo

okay, wow....

... ...........

..................... . .

that was awesome!!!!!!

autobot2007
02-22-2009, 01:24 AM
Im sorry to say Im not impressed, maybe cause Im in a downer of a mood and cant be bothered watching multimillionaires make films while I have this shitty job where I can barely sleep and try to figure out how to create something to become a more free slave.

Steve
02-22-2009, 04:08 AM

It's been Youtube'd....

thanks! Less than a minute and such a lot of explosions, even a very big one towards the end of the video.

I like it! I love "Baysplosions" The more action and explosions, the better!

Hope the sound in my theather will be loud! Damn, i should come to America to watch this movie in an IMAX theather.

Are all IMAX theathers the same? where is the biggest IMAX? Or are they all the same size?

TIMtationX
02-22-2009, 08:44 AM
thanks! Less than a minute and such a lot of explosions, even a very big one towards the end of the video.

I like it! I love "Baysplosions" The more action and explosions, the better!

Hope the sound in my theather will be loud! Damn, i should come to America to watch this movie in an IMAX theather.

Are all IMAX theathers the same? where is the biggest IMAX? Or are they all the same size?

They're all huge and awesome, and I think there aren't enough of them around.
I used to see Imax movies all the time when I lived in Mass.

UnclePetey
02-22-2009, 10:27 AM
*giggling like a maniac.... BOOM*

Firefrost
02-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I have to go towards Universal Studios to a tourist hell hole to see it in IMAX but I will. Last time it was my fifth viewing. This time it will be my first at 12:01am. It's on!!!

highdefw
02-25-2009, 06:27 PM
The trailers have been uploaded to Apple Trailers:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/transformersrevengeofthefallen/

littleman794
02-26-2009, 09:46 PM
look at this...im starting to think it might be real:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2147/2157448457_d4788673b3.jpg

cuz the feet are a little more gold than this ones

http://republika.pl/blog_qm_3568234/4846949/tr/blackout_2_.jpg

probably just fan art...but still its sweet

littleman794
02-26-2009, 09:47 PM
okay, never mind....his foot would be in the wrong place...still cool though...

*false alarm everyone*

darthrage
02-26-2009, 09:50 PM
cool photo

littleman794
02-26-2009, 09:53 PM
cool photo

yes, thankyou;)

EmmyDelight
02-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Hey guys,i saw the 5 pages of ROTF:Defiance and i think i managed to solve the problem with the plot of the film:Megatron gets revived in some kind of temple(probably Egypt, probably New Mexico) by Soundwave(probably cannibalisez Ratchet to repair himself) and then by his revival they awake The Fallen which like Jetfire,has been on earth for a very long time...

menasor3
02-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Very nice pic.

dragonfire144
02-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Hey guys,i saw the 5 pages of ROTF:Defiance and i think i managed to solve the problem with the plot of the film:Megatron gets revived in some kind of temple(probably Egypt, probably New Mexico) by Soundwave(probably cannibalisez Ratchet to repair himself) and then by his revival they awake The Fallen which like Jetfire,has been on earth for a very long time...

I think Jetfire is on earth to stop the fallen from ever awakining

primusnine
02-28-2009, 02:18 PM
It says something about Jetfire's ancient power on his toy box (can't remember which, think it was FAB). Be interesting to see if that is like an actual power, or he is just freakin' strong.

EmmyDelight
03-02-2009, 03:39 AM
It says something about Jetfire's ancient power on his toy box (can't remember which, think it was FAB). Be interesting to see if that is like an actual power, or he is just freakin' strong.

Jetfire's ancient power consists in his combining spark (he will combine with Optimus Prime) to form some kind of Black Jet Optimus or something...anyway this movie is gonna rock this whole year:D

littleman794
03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
nice picture of the fallen here:

look at his plating/armor....

http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/transformers-20090216-the-fallen.jpg

and there is something flat looking on his back...

thelastautobot
03-02-2009, 06:37 PM
nice picture of the fallen here:

look at his plating/armor....

http://host.trivialbeing.org/up/transformers-20090216-the-fallen.jpg

and there is something flat looking on his back...

wings maybe...doesnt he transform into sumthin that flies..right??

littleman794
03-02-2009, 06:38 PM
thats what i heard......but what???

Trailbreaker
03-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Is it me? Or does this Fallen look bulkier than the CGI render we saw weeks back?

littleman794
03-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Is it me? Or does this Fallen look bulkier than the CGI render we saw weeks back?

actually, yes he does...hmmm....

well, those were drawings....

i guess if they are going for realisticness, then it would be pretty hard to make it look like the drawing...hmm.....

i think this one looks better anyways

thelastautobot
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
well being in what looks like his original "protoform", I dont think since his imprisonment if u will, he has scanned anything currently on earth. He still looks very "cybertron" and very alien to transform into any human vehicle...

littleman794
03-02-2009, 06:43 PM
well being in what looks like his original "protoform", I dont think since his imprisonment if u will, he has scanned anything currently on earth. He still looks very "cybertron" and very alien to transform into any human vehicle...

you mean in the art, right?

thelastautobot
03-02-2009, 06:44 PM
you mean in the art, right?

of course;)

littleman794
03-02-2009, 06:44 PM
okay good...im gonna look for more...

littleman794
03-02-2009, 07:01 PM
yay!!!

barricade!!

http://www.filmgrenade.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/transformersvehicles1.jpg

thelastautobot
03-02-2009, 07:03 PM
yay!!!

barricade!!

http://www.filmgrenade.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/transformersvehicles1.jpg

..if only this was a new pic with all the new vehicles!! that would be sick!!