PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball teaser

Michael Do
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
http://videos.movie-list.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f202f26c1a174c735758

big FAIL

IMT Guyver
10-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Maybe but i'll still go see it... why:confused: becouse i just to see how badly thay make up the film.

Trailbreaker
10-09-2008, 07:14 AM
LOL it's a purist's worst nightmare.

I'm curious to see what the actual dragon is going to look like.

Is that yellow car suppose to be a Dodge Charger?

The Great
10-09-2008, 08:52 AM
still looking forward to it. this is dragonball not dragonball z so they seem to have started on the right path. Dragonball was fairly comical you have to keep that in mind. It was truly a cartoon so they had to change a lot but if they stay true to the core story and the characters personalities there won't be a problem. Why all of you are wanting this movie to fail is beyond me. You should just hope for a fun summer movie to watch this shit can't be the Dark knight.

r-type
10-09-2008, 09:53 AM
This movie = Littered with theGreat's tears.

This $#!+ can't be The Dark Knight, but it can be $#!+.

Straight to dvd? :D

The Great
10-09-2008, 12:17 PM
This movie = Littered with theGreat's tears.

This $#!+ can't be The Dark Knight, but it can be $#!+.

Straight to dvd? :D

dammit i will not give up hope!!! lmao I know it could be bad and the teaser looks horrible but kung fu hustle and cj7 were entertaining to me even though i thought they both would suck even shaolin soccer was ok at points so that is pretty much why i can't write this off

Trailbreaker
10-09-2008, 03:39 PM
That teaser was FAIL but I would definitely see the movie. I too like how it's based on Dragonball and not Dragonball Z. Things actually happened in Dragonball! Z can be compared to a box, the cardboard is the episode block, the small contents inside is the plot, and all of the packing peanuts is the useless and constant SCREAMING that you hear like all the time.

uraydo
10-09-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm not going to say it will suck, but it does remind me of something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InrQBpj__Vc

Grapple
10-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Looks.... really awful, unfortunately. I think it would translate much better to an all CG film. And what the hell have they done to Piccolo?

barricade505
10-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Piccolo is a borg now.If he speaks like jean luke picard,I'm goin home.I kinda stayed lookin for sub zero during the trailer.??:lol "Your soul is mine!"

Hardkore
10-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Is that yellow car suppose to be a Dodge Charger?

I took a second look at it but couldn't tell for sure. Parts of it does look like a Charger but but I don't think it is one. It almost looks a little smaller.

Why all of you are wanting this movie to fail is beyond me.

Maybe some don't exactly want this to fail, they are only expecting it to fail. How many movies based on cartoons,video games or even for that matter tv shows actually do good and blow us away. There might be one in a blue moon. Who knows,this might be that one.

r-type
10-27-2008, 10:22 PM
The Great reviews Dragonball (http://www.aintitcool.com/node/38877)!!!*

*for the dense: just kidding, it's just a leaked review by some random guy.

Skilgannon
11-05-2008, 03:55 PM
OMG. I will end up being one of those G1 Transformers fans and complain constantly.

This film cant be made on a low budget. It needs loads of special effects an needs special effects on massive portions of the film. All their moves and flying etc are part of the story and cant be thrown together.

We will have to wait and see. I have my fingers crossed.
(Michael Bay should be making it)

Z28 Autobot
11-09-2008, 09:29 AM
OMG. I will end up being one of those G1 Transformers fans and complain constantly.

This film cant be made on a low budget. It needs loads of special effects an needs special effects on massive portions of the film. All their moves and flying etc are part of the story and cant be thrown together.

We will have to wait and see. I have my fingers crossed.
(Michael Bay should be making it)

you know there will be those people. crying up and down.

and yes it is a Charger ;)