PDA

View Full Version : M. Bay And J. Woo Could Do To Movies In One?

moe
10-19-2007, 10:24 PM
I THINK JOHN WOO AND MICHAEL BAY SHOULD DO LIKE THE DIRCTORS OF GRIND HOUSE AND THE OTHER MOVIE. ONE MOVIE CAN BE ABOUT THE AUTOBOTS AND THE OTHER ABOUT THE DESEPTICONS OR SOMETHING. THEN WE CAN GET TO GREAT MOVIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.:confused:

xAgonyxScenex
10-20-2007, 01:34 PM
john woo......no...the man hasnt done anything good in a long time...and grindhouse was a miserable faliure

xXRavenXx
10-20-2007, 08:46 PM
john woo......no...the man hasnt done anything good in a long time...and grindhouse was a miserable faliure

yea but Grindhouse was good. I don't think though that a film like that would be good for Bay. The former master of action doing a film with the undisputed King of the genre. Good for Woo, but I dunno how it would go over. I would like to see John Woo do something more like his Hay-Day. "Face-Off" "Broken Arrow" and others.

alexsm
10-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Grindhouse rocks by the Rodriguez's side.

I don't think Bay would fit doing something like that. But, if he does, i think Tony Scott would be a better partner.

darthrage
10-20-2007, 10:16 PM
I THINK JOHN WOO AND MICHAEL BAY SHOULD DO LIKE THE DIRCTORS OF GRIND HOUSE AND THE OTHER MOVIE. ONE MOVIE CAN BE ABOUT THE AUTOBOTS AND THE OTHER ABOUT THE DESEPTICONS OR SOMETHING. THEN WE CAN GET TO GREAT MOVIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.:confused:

uuuuuh no

Why would be want 2 separate movies instead of one movie. Knowing some greedy studios, they would want us to pay twice for it and release them months apart from each other.

xXRavenXx
10-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Grindhouse rocks by the Rodriguez's side.

I don't think Bay would fit doing something like that. But, if he does, i think Tony Scott would be a better partner.

10 camera Tony is my hero... /giddylittlegirl

KTMortimer7
11-01-2007, 11:24 PM

#1: Good plot idea because I would like to see more background about the Autobots and Decepticons. But then most fanfictioners do a good job in my opinion. And we could have a blending of something going on with Megatron and learning more about the Autobot's story at the same time. :D Ah... compromize.

#2: John Woo and Grindhouse. NO WAY. He isn't that good.... Hostage made me sick. AND grindhouse was basically about sex and violence. Let's analyze the title: "Grind" and "House". There can't be any debate on the meaning. Tony Scott would be better for partner, though I think it would be more complicated for Michael... that's why I hate doing partner projects because you always had to compromize on the ideas. I would rather go the selfish route.. much easier. ;)

KT