PDA

View Full Version : Chrisette Michele - Music Video

Jarek Zabczynski
06-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey guys, quick update.

Been doing some cool things recently, just want to keep you guys up to date on where I am. I recently staring doing some work for the Def Jam record label. First thing I did was edit a music video for one of their artists, Chrisette Michele. I wasn't really allowed to talk about it before but it's been released so I guess it's all good now. It can currently be seen on VH1, MTV, BET, etc. It's up on Def Jam's website. Kinda neat to see your work out there like that.

http://www.defjam.com/site/audiovideo.php?bcpid=1321273439&bclid=1312349493&bctid=1599769734

Quality isn't the best and the audio seems out of sync at times, but it's the best final copy I have access to. I'll probably get something better when I put it up on my site.

So yeah, it feels nice to finally be "part of the game" officially. Have a few more things on my plate now and will hopefully be able to share those soon too. Trying to get some directing work with the label. We'll see. It's good to finally be getting paid for this type of stuff too. ;) Hey, it's a start I guess.

Carry on! :D

LadiesMan217
06-27-2008, 02:51 PM
Congratulations :)

I'm going to keep an eye out for the video on VH1 (MTV never plays music videos :D). Nice work!