PDA

View Full Version : Worst movies you've ever seen?

LadiesMan217
06-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Some that comes to mind...

Alone in the Dark (Uwe Boll)
The Avengers (The 98' version - probably the most flat, lifeless, dullest action adventure film in history)
Batman & Robin
Flight 93 (Not the Greengrass-film, but the TV-movie that was released around the same time)
Ghosts of Mars
Halloween (Rob Zombie)
Jason X
Ken Park
Out for a Kill (Direct-to-video with Steven Seagal :D)
Spice World
Van Helsing

and a lot of Swedish movies you guys have never heard of :p

Michael Do
06-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Meet the Spartans - i wasted <insert correct screen time> of my life. Thought it was funny, but its not. Very lame.

redqueenar
06-15-2008, 09:32 PM
Some that comes to mind...

Alone in the Dark (Uwe Boll)
The Avengers (The 98' version - probably the most flat, lifeless, dullest action adventure film in history)
Batman & Robin
Flight 93 (Not the Greengrass-film, but the TV-movie that was released around the same time)
Ghosts of Mars
Halloween (Rob Zombie)
Jason X
Ken Park
Out for a Kill (Direct-to-video with Steven Seagal :D)
Spice World
Van Helsing

and a lot of Swedish movies you guys have never heard of :p

Jurassic Park II. I walked out and I never walk out.

Chemical Superfreak
06-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Jurassic Park II. I walked out and I never walk out.THANK YOU, QUEEN. THANK YOU. Lost World was TRAAAASSSSSSHHHH

my list is....

Jackson's King Kong
Emmerich's Godzilla
Episode 1
Matrix Reloaded <thou i didn't hate Revolutions as much as everyone else did>

the only film i've walked out of was Bandits, not ENTIRELY because i hated the film, it was VERRRYYYYY late and my friend i was with wanted to leave, he had a long drive back to his campus, though the film did bore me to absolute tears

hollowed
06-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Meet The Spartans (up until the last fight it was moderatly funny but then it just went beyond stupid)
Jason X
Dark Waters
Lord Of The rings (bored me to death and thought it was just stupid---fans of it don't hit me!)
Open Waters- I'd rather be trapped at sea than ever see that again thankfully it was just a rental

hautbasclair
06-16-2008, 10:30 AM
MEET THE SPARTANS????? What did you guys expected?

Some serious waste of my time:

The One.
Windtalkers.
Mr Nice Guy.

hollowed
06-16-2008, 10:50 AM

Some serious waste of my time:

The One.
Windtalkers.
Mr Nice Guy.

I expected a dumb movie but the ending just went beyond being a little dumb

CJP
06-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Anything by Rolland Emmerich.
Red Line
The Fast and The Furious movies.
Stealth
xXx and xXx: State of The Union
Lord of The Rings movies.
Anything by that Michael Bay guy... Just Kidding.

Most modern horror flicks.
Home of The Brave
The Usual Suspects - C'mon, the set-up gave everything away.
Bryan Singer movies have the some of the worst effects too.

End of Days
Time Cop
Most new John Woo movies.
Face/Off was his last great film.

Devastator
06-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Meet the Spartans is the worst movie ever made, even for a spoof.

Michael Do
06-16-2008, 01:22 PM

I expect to see some funny shit from the 300 and TF. But at the TF part, it just dumb!

Trailbreaker
06-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Pendragon Picture's War of the Worlds. Shittiest. Movie. Ever.

r-type
06-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Sometimes, one man's shitty movie = another's guilty pleasure. There is hardly a movie that gets me mad that I saw it. But, there are a select few that have made the effort. :D

Off the top of my head, movies that have made me wanna burn this muthaf**a down though, are:

AvP:R
Heartbreak Kid
Driven
Flightplan
Torque

Michael Do
06-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Also all Asylum's movie.

Beej
06-16-2008, 06:10 PM
For me it was "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and "Hurlyburly"... I'm sure there are others. Now if you start talking television, then I got a list of makemebarfus or at least pissmeoffthatpieceofshitgotmade.

Chemical Superfreak
06-16-2008, 06:11 PM
LOL @ AvP, you couldn't be more CORRECT! a pg-13 ALIENS VS PREDATOR?! ummm.......wrong from the get go Paul WS Anderson, wrong from the get go, reminds me of Hicks from Aliens when he's talkin about using SHARP STICKS and HARSH LANGUAGE BABY. That's about the level of violence AvP <or it's sequel, though i never saw it> reached.

Most new John Woo movies.
Face/Off was his last great film.OH MAN, can i tell you about the absolute HEARTBREAK i felt when i left the theatre from M-i : 2. OMGGGGGG the trailer for that movie gave me a hard-on for a week.....and...then i saw........THAT movie. OMG I HATE YOU JOHN WOO! Bigger let down for me than Episode 1. I refuse to see any American Woo movie after that, though i was tempted to see Windtalkers. His new one, Red Cliff, DOES look great thou, but again, way to scared to get my hopes up.

Sometimes, one man's shitty movie = another's guilty pleasure. There is hardly a movie that gets me mad that I saw it. But, there are a select few that have made the effort. :D

Off the top of my head, movies that have made me wanna burn this muthaf**a down though, are:

AvP:R
Heartbreak Kid
Driven
Flightplan
Torquegotta say it man.......that's your bad for getting your hopes up over.....those....movies. :(

r-type
06-16-2008, 06:22 PM
gotta say it man.......that's your bad for getting your hopes up over.....those....movies. :( Who said my hopes were ever up for them? I was either dragged to them by others or just happened to catch them on TV. Just movies that for some reason or another struck a chord, and by chord I mean were the equivalent of a root canal without novocaine. ;)

Trailbreaker
06-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Also all Asylum's movie.

Agreed. They're all rip-offs. Seriously, Pirates of Treasure Island? Alien vs. Hunter? Transmorphers? Who do these guys think they are?

For me it was "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Finally, somebody else thinks this movie is crap. All of my friends are raving about how awesome it is, when I saw it my reaction was :wtf

Bumblebee1983
06-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Oh God, where do I begin?

*Superman III-Richard Pryor sooo does not belong in anything Superman related
*Superman IV-I've blocked this from my mind. I seriously do not remember what it's about.
*Supergirl
*Conan the Barbarian
*Conan the Destroyer
*Rocky III-the droid? Mr. T? puhlease...

I have more...but I can't think of them at this very moment. But this is a start.

Chemical Superfreak
06-16-2008, 09:05 PM

*Superman IV-I've blocked this from my mind. I seriously do not remember what it's about.
*Supergirl
*Conan the Barbarian
*Conan the Destroyer

I have more...but I can't think of them at this very moment. But this is a start.SWEET! You listed 3 movies i've always refused to see, Supes 3 & 4, Supergirl. Thank you for validating my fear of horribleness, Bee! And i do thank you for not RAVING over the Rocky sequels, everyone i know swears Rocky 4 is the greatest Rocky. Wrong. To be honest, none of the sequels were worth a repeat viewing. I do wanna check out Rocky Balboa, since i saw Rambo 4 day of release, i should check out the film the fans and critics loved.

Another to add to my personal list

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Bogus indeed, bro.

Devastator
06-16-2008, 10:20 PM

*Supergirl
*Conan the Barbarian
*Conan the Destroyer

I have more...but I can't think of them at this very moment. But this is a start.
I can see why you don't like Conan. I think they were written for men only to enjoy. Most women hate them. Did you know he says 5 words to his woman friend? "You're not a guard." and "No.":wtf

r-type
06-16-2008, 10:23 PM
I can see why you don't like Conan. I think they were written for men only to enjoy. Most women hate them. Did you know he says 5 words to his woman friend? "You're not a guard." and "No.":wtf LMAO. Bombaata!! And I just bought the double pack for a free ticket to the Hulk. Like I said, one man's (or lady's) shitty film...

redqueenar
06-16-2008, 10:49 PM
I love Conan...

devonnewberry
06-16-2008, 11:33 PM
I walked out of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

kevski
06-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Alien fucking Resurrection

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 09:16 AM
SWEET! You listed 3 movies i've always refused to see, Supes 3 & 4, Supergirl. Thank you for validating my fear of horribleness, Bee! And i do thank you for not RAVING over the Rocky sequels, everyone i know swears Rocky 4 is the greatest Rocky. Wrong. To be honest, none of the sequels were worth a repeat viewing. I do wanna check out Rocky Balboa, since i saw Rambo 4 day of release, i should check out the film the fans and critics loved.

Another to add to my personal list

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Bogus indeed, bro.

Yes, you did not miss anything important with supes 3 and 4, and supergirl...ugh....don't EVEN get me started on that piece of trash.

Rocky Balboa (the latest one) is pretty good. John Rambo, another one for men obviously, as the bloodiness and storyline really got to my mental state.

And B&TBJ--*barf*

I can see why you don't like Conan. I think they were written for men only to enjoy. Most women hate them. Did you know he says 5 words to his woman friend? "You're not a guard." and "No.":wtf

Ahh....okay, now that explains a lot. :lol

I walked out of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I happened to think that was pretty funny. But to each his own!

Alien fucking Resurrection

AMEN!!!!

r-type
06-17-2008, 09:26 AM
I happened to think that was pretty funny. But to each his own!
Story of this thread, it seems. :p

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Story of this thread, it seems. :p

Yeah. So? :p

:D

r-type
06-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah. So? :p

:D Because, I like the Bill & Ted movies.... :o :D

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Because, I like the Bill & Ted movies.... :o :D

Ahhh...and the plot thickens!

*poof*

:lol

I liked the first one, but the second...not so much. :o

Firefrost
06-17-2008, 11:55 AM
I sat through that little gem, The Stupids. It started as a cruel joke but it was absolutely painful, I will never get that time back.

Devastator
06-17-2008, 12:04 PM
I love Conan... One of the few. Its because your special;)

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
One of the few. Its because your special;)

And I'm not?

I'm hurt. :(

PRIMERIB
06-17-2008, 03:22 PM
THE HAPPENING OMG THAT SHIT SUCKED............DID ANYONE SEE THE MICROPHONE CAMEO THROUGHOUT THE FILM I COULDN'T EVEN FOCUS ON THE SUKE ASS MOVIE.....:wtf

PRIMERIB
06-17-2008, 03:24 PM
THE HAPPENING OMG THAT SHIT SUCKED............DID ANYONE SEE THE MICROPHONE CAMEO THROUGHOUT THE FILM I COULDN'T EVEN FOCUS ON THE SUKE ASS MOVIE.....:wtf DON'T GO SEE IT......WASTE OF YOUR LIFE

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
THE HAPPENING OMG THAT SHIT SUCKED............DID ANYONE SEE THE MICROPHONE CAMEO THROUGHOUT THE FILM I COULDN'T EVEN FOCUS ON THE SUKE ASS MOVIE.....:wtf DON'T GO SEE IT......WASTE OF YOUR LIFE

Okay dude....we get it. You don't have to
a) yell it
b) put it in such big letters and color

But to each his own. I, for one, am sort of looking forward in seeing it.

ScarCrow28
06-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I hated Naked Lunch. I just didn't get it. Not a fan of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas either.

Not a fan of Clockwork Orange. Maybe because I've never done drugs. Seems to be the common factor...

halofan1
06-17-2008, 04:39 PM
The Pirates films
Anything directed by Paul W.S. Anderscum

Trailbreaker
06-17-2008, 05:41 PM

Over-the-top ranting gets you nowhere.

Devastator
06-17-2008, 06:45 PM
And I'm not?

I'm hurt. :( your special too:lol

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 08:11 PM
your special too:lol

Thank you. That's the correct answer. :D

As for the dude who said the Pirates movies...umm...I think I'd rank the third one as the most overrated of all of them and not as good as the first two. But not the worst I wouldn't say.

Starscream_85
06-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Yea me too...ugh. Who oked that? Also..X-men 3. What the? Bad idea to let the guy who directed Rush Hour 2 to take on that project. Oh and that stupid Hoodwinked movie. Holy crap. Two hours of my life gone..gone. *sobs* The only part that way ok was the part with Jim Belushi as the woodsman.

Bumblebee1983
06-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Yea me too...ugh. Who oked that? Also..X-men 3. What the? Bad idea to let the guy who directed Rush Hour 2 to take on that project. Oh and that stupid Hoodwinked movie. Holy crap. Two hours of my life gone..gone. *sobs* The only part that way ok was the part with Jim Belushi as the woodsman.

Oh yeah! Yes yes, I forgot X-Men 3.

What a sucky movie! I...that just totally ruined the franchise. PISSED ME OFF!!!

sora
06-17-2008, 09:42 PM
I like Conan, Red Sonja, Xena and Hercules. :p

redqueenar
06-17-2008, 10:32 PM

Right on! I watched them on TV as a kid so most of the *really* naughty parts had been cut out but DAMN! It was still some crazy-ass stuff for afternoon cable.

Chemical Superfreak
06-17-2008, 10:50 PM
Yea, in regards to Bill and Ted's, i like time travel movies that deal with time travel. I know the beginning did, but , uh, heaven and hell? really? that's the best idea they could come up with for a sequel? Kinda feel the same about Ghostbusters 2, OH THE POSSIBILITIES! But no, let's have the boys battle sluge and a painting. Thanks Ivan Reitman. For the record, i do have a fondness for Gb2, but, i recently watched the movie for the first time since i was in like 5th grade <i'm 27 now> and....um.....yea. Not so thrilled, Gb1 still ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!

okay -> Alien Resurrection , yes horrible, HORRIBLE movie. I own the Alien Quadrilogy 9-disc, and i said screw it, ill watch the Directors Cut of it, it was $80 set so i better watch it all i say, it's not AS bad as the theatrical, but the ending is STILL the SAME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid lesbo-interspecies sex scene, don't force your Hentai alien sex on me! But the end is them actually on earth, not just floating over it, or something, i forget.

Pirates pt. 2, i would NOT see pt 3, despite friends begging me to give it a chance. Part 2 was such a joke to me i couldn't bare it.

xXRavenXx
06-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Yea, in regards to Bill and Ted's, i like time travel movies that deal with time travel. I know the beginning did, but , uh, heaven and hell? really? that's the best idea they could come up with for a sequel? Kinda feel the same about Ghostbusters 2, OH THE POSSIBILITIES! But no, let's have the boys battle sluge and a painting. Thanks Ivan Reitman. For the record, i do have a fondness for Gb2, but, i recently watched the movie for the first time since i was in like 5th grade <i'm 27 now> and....um.....yea. Not so thrilled, Gb1 still ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!

okay -> Alien Resurrection , yes horrible, HORRIBLE movie. I own the Alien Quadrilogy 9-disc, and i said screw it, ill watch the Directors Cut of it, it was $80 set so i better watch it all i say, it's not AS bad as the theatrical, but the ending is STILL the SAME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid lesbo-interspecies sex scene, don't force your Hentai alien sex on me! But the end is them actually on earth, not just floating over it, or something, i forget.

Pirates pt. 2, i would NOT see pt 3, despite friends begging me to give it a chance. Part 2 was such a joke to me i couldn't bare it.

Hell yea chica, Pirates was otally F---ed after the second one. I walked out of the 3rd and almost on the 2nd. Not cool at all. Talk about milking a franchise for all it's worth.

Thank God Mike has TF or it would be the same ole same ole as if a company like marvel had creative control. :wtf

Chemical Superfreak
06-18-2008, 12:13 AM
Hell Yea chica? i'm a guy, lol. I have long hair so i'm used to it. :(

you don't like Marvel? Iron Man was the SHIT for REAL! I'll get flamed for this but i didn't really like the new Hulk as much as everyone else around here did...

sora
06-18-2008, 05:14 AM
Right on! I watched them on TV as a kid so most of the *really* naughty parts had been cut out but DAMN! It was still some crazy-ass stuff for afternoon cable.
It's a shame it had been cut out. Nearly-naked guys/gals are "must have" of Sci-Fi, pulp and Fantasies. :D

Bumblebee1983
06-18-2008, 08:54 AM

Now I liked red sonja, hercules and xena, but conan was too manly for me. ;)

Firefrost
06-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Oh I forget to mention Warriors. I understand it's a classic but when I first saw it at 13 it was ridiculous. Now it's a ridiculous classic....go figure.

Devastator
06-18-2008, 02:03 PM
The heart of The Warriors movie really is the key. What makes it weird is the goofy gangs and the '70's-'80's transition vibe. It is ridiculous but damn its great to watch.

Firefrost
06-18-2008, 03:48 PM
The heart of The Warriors movie really is the key. What makes it weird is the goofy gangs and the '70's-'80's transition vibe. It is ridiculous but damn its great to watch.
I'll watch the hell out of it now. I watched the hell out of it then...I just didn't get it. The Baseball Fury....lol. The Orphans were the best.....what the hell was wrong with that guy?

Chemical Superfreak
06-18-2008, 06:13 PM
The Warriors? LOL, yea, pretty bad. Why is Tony Scott remaking it? Why must everything be re-made?

Devastator
06-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Tony Scott wanted to make the book version. I guess its technically not a remake?

Mclaren
06-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Alexander with Colin Farrell- The only movie I've ever walked out of

Chemical Superfreak
06-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Alexander with Colin Farrell- The only movie I've ever walked out of

hey, Oliver Stone, release ANOTHER CUT of the movie on dvd please! 3 cuts just won't do it for me.....

Mclaren
06-19-2008, 10:14 PM
hey, Oliver Stone, release ANOTHER CUT of the movie on dvd please! 3 cuts just won't do it for me.....

^lol ;)

Starscream_85
06-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Batman and Robin...you know the one with Mr. Freeze? ugh..also Bloodrayne..crappy stuff I tell ya.

Chemical Superfreak
06-19-2008, 11:31 PM
The one with Mr. Freeze? No, there was never a Batman film with Mr. Freeze, let's just move on :)

WOW, someone saw Bloodrayne and admitted it :) heheh

Eman
07-09-2008, 10:40 PM
1. ALONE IN THE DARK(UWE BOLL)
2. HOUSE OF THE DEAD(UWE BOLL)
3. ULTRAVIOLET(KURT WIMMER)
4. P2 (Some dude)
5. I KNOW WHO kILLED ME(who cares)
6. MIAMI VICE(MICHEAL MANN)
7. STEEL (DUNNO)
8. WILD WILD WEST (BARRY SODENFELD)
9. MORTAL COMBAT (PAUL ANDERSON)
10. ANY AND ALL TROMA FILMS

moron2themax
07-09-2008, 11:09 PM
-anything made by Uwe Boll :deadhorse1:
-Schumacher's Batman and Robin, it ruined the franchise.

that's why when ever someone screws up a good movie franchise, i say they schumachered it lol:lol

jetfirerules
07-09-2008, 11:59 PM
the worst movie i have ever seen is definetly jaws 3. *pukes at the thought of it*

alexsm
07-10-2008, 02:46 AM
the worst movie i have ever seen is definetly jaws 3. *pukes at the thought of it*

You didn't saw jaws 4...

jetfirerules
07-10-2008, 03:19 AM
You didn't saw jaws 4...

jaws 4 was not bad

Shadowcon
07-12-2008, 07:36 AM
The worst movie I have ever seen? It has to be Transformers.

jetfirerules
07-12-2008, 07:42 PM
the Worst Movie I Have Ever Seen? It Has To Be Transformers.

what Are You Talking About?!?!

Bumblebee1983
07-12-2008, 08:07 PM

Troll in the dungeon? :wtf

I sincerely hope you're kidding. Or you're going to have a hard time being 'welcomed' here. :p

Bumblebee1983
07-12-2008, 08:08 PM
-anything Made By Uwe Boll :deadhorse1:
-schumacher's Batman And Robin, It Ruined The Franchise.

That's Why When Ever Someone Screws Up A Good Movie Franchise, I Say They Schumachered It Lol :lol

amen!!!

Lithium
07-14-2008, 02:04 AM
Troll in the dungeon? :wtf

I sincerely hope you're kidding. Or you're going to have a hard time being 'welcomed' here. :p
what Are You Talking About?!?!Shadowcon,
you know you're bullshitting! :lol

xAgonyxScenex
07-14-2008, 03:44 AM
Lessons for an Assassin (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308499/)

guitarded
07-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Eastern Promises............ughhh ....huge waste of time.....never kept their "promise" to deliver a good movie

Also........just about 90 percent of movies that go straight to DVD

Wordski
07-19-2008, 11:56 PM
a history of Violence
AVP:R
The Guyver season 2(animated series)
ninja scroll 2
Village of the Damned
Waterworld
10,000 B.C.

Wanted.........I hated it, superhuman assassins who can jump 100 ft becasue they can slow time down?Shooting the wings off of flies?Bending bullets?Are you $hitting me!!??

kevski
07-21-2008, 05:13 AM

If I was a mod I would ban anyone for the smallest diss on Bill and Ted. But as you hate Alien Resurrection too, then you'd be lucky!