PDA

View Full Version : New Dark Knight HD Trailer online!

Tobi
05-04-2008, 11:55 AM
http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm :eek:

Bumblebee1983
05-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I got chills watching that at Iron Man last night.

We do get some hints as to how Harvey Dent becomes Two Face in this trailer.

But DAYUM does Heath ever pull off the Frank Miller version of the Joker!

I am going to IMAX to see this one.

elemental fantasy
05-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Heath's performance looks fuckin awesome.

Bumblebee1983
05-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Heath's performance looks fuckin awesome.

I know!

I'm hoping for a posthumous Oscar for him.

Bumblebee1983
05-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Ooh, first glimpse of Two Face in that trailer....

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/twofacegun.jpg

click at your own discretion...

*goes back to work* :cool:

xXRavenXx
05-05-2008, 11:27 AM

Damnit... you beat me to the post...

"Here we go" *Gestures hand* :D

Bumblebee1983
05-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Damnit... you beat me to the post...

"Here we go" *Gestures hand* :D

:D:D:D

Bumblebee1983
05-05-2008, 01:26 PM
OHHHH I just had a freakin' revelation.

I read somewhere (and I sent the link to Raven before my computer decided to crash on me :mad: *beats computer*) that one of the rumors is that Rachel tells the Joker who Batman really is (Bruce Wayne), under diress of course. Apparently, the Joker, Rachel, and Bruce come face-to-face with the doppelganger that's running around Gotham.

We got a glimpse of that in the trailer! I was wondering if that was another Batman he was looking at.

Watch the trailer, and look very closely at the shot of around :29, :30 seconds.

And maybe that's the doppelganger at the beginning of the trailer. Batman without a cape? WTF? Jumping off buildings...???

Random thoughts. Now back to work. :(

Well, on second thought, maybe it's just the suit he's looking at. *shrug* I see a bar holding it up, so that maybe what I'm seeing.

r-type
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
OHHHH I just had a freakin' revelation.

I read somewhere (and I sent the link to Raven before my computer decided to crash on me :mad: *beats computer*) that one of the rumors is that Rachel tells the Joker who Batman really is (Bruce Wayne), under diress of course. Apparently, the Joker, Rachel, and Bruce come face-to-face with the doppelganger that's running around Gotham.

We got a glimpse of that in the trailer! I was wondering if that was another Batman he was looking at.

Watch the trailer, and look very closely at the shot of around :29, :30 seconds.

And maybe that's the doppelganger at the beginning of the trailer. Batman without a cape? WTF? Jumping off buildings...???

Random thoughts. Now back to work. :( Hmm, interesting. You also remember one of those pics that were leaked had what appeared to be an impostor in a batsuit and painted face under the cowl(with a noose around his neck and a Joker card stabbed to his chest), dead on the ground.

Bumblebee1983
05-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Hmm, interesting. You also remember one of those pics that were leaked had what appeared to be an impostor in a batsuit and painted face under the cowl(with a noose around his neck and a Joker card stabbed to his chest), dead on the ground.

YES! I do remember that!

Thanks for jogging my memory with other photos that have come out.

Oh God....I am now hearing Jack Nic saying "The pen is truly mightier than the sword." when you mentioned "stabbed to the chest."

xXRavenXx
05-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Hmm, interesting. You also remember one of those pics that were leaked had what appeared to be an impostor in a batsuit and painted face under the cowl(with a noose around his neck and a Joker card stabbed to his chest), dead on the ground.

One of the other unique things is that there is a new batsuit. I think it's just so bats can fly. Changing how it looks also separates the faker from the real bats.

Think along the lines of a more advanced plot like what the penguin tried to do when he framed bats in Returns.

The Joker has to take out batman... what better way than turning the city against him.

Bumblebee1983
05-05-2008, 01:50 PM
One of the other unique things is that there is a new batsuit. I think it's just so bats can fly. Changing how it looks also separates the faker from the real bats.

Think along the lines of a more advanced plot like what the penguin tried to do when he framed bats in Returns.

The Joker has to take out batman... what better way than turning the city against him.

Just one request:

no nipples on the batsuit. :p

I read on imdb.com that one with nipples was given to Christian Bale as a joke, but he immediately knew it wasn't. :cool:

Bumblebee1983
05-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Okay, I found this in an interview (thanks r-type ;)) with Aaron Eckhart.

"The difference between Batman and Two-Face is how far they are willing to go and how they make their point," Eckhart said. "Otherwise, we're talking about vigilante crime-fighting. That's what Batman is all about. He has a strong sense of justice. And Harvey Dent has an extremely strong sense of justice. His fiancée is killed. He's horribly injured. But he is still true to himself. He's a crime fighter, he's not killing good people. He's not a bad guy, not purely."

Is he referring to Rachel? Does this send Dent over the edge mentally? And does he get 'revenge' on the Joker by maybe...killing him, thus not needing the Joker in the third film?

GAH, the thoughts!

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-ca-echkart-2008may04,0,3210342.story

RiseDarthVader
05-07-2008, 05:23 AM
yeah Rachel dies. you can see the Joker throw rachel out of the building they're having the party in the new Trailer.

Bumblebee1983
05-07-2008, 10:30 AM
yeah Rachel dies. you can see the Joker throw rachel out of the building they're having the party in the new Trailer.

That's what I was thinking too.

Glad to know I'm not alone! :D

TransformNate
05-09-2008, 12:02 PM

....you can even see a portion of his face around his chin and forehead that are scared up.

Nate

Bumblebee1983
05-09-2008, 12:06 PM
....you can even see a portion of his face around his chin and forehead that are scared up.

Nate

Yup. I didn't catch that in the theatrical trailer, but when you carefully look at it (as in a screenshot, thank God for those!) you can see it.