PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Screening to Ironman

StefsChemicalRomance
04-28-2008, 03:26 AM
Yeap, I got Advanced tickets to Ironman for April 30th - So Wednesday night, me and my mates are mobbin' the theatre! Haha.

I know a good movie when I see one. Im pretty sure this one is going to be up there with Transformers :cool:

xXRavenXx
04-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeap, I got Advanced tickets to Ironman for April 30th - So Wednesday night, me and my mates are mobbin' the theatre! Haha.

I know a good movie when I see one. Im pretty sure this one is going to be up there with Transformers :cool:

OH and You gota tell e the one thing...

DO THEY USE THE SONG IN A BAD ASS WAY?!

If Sabbath is used in a kick ass way I'll have a reason to start playing that song again with my friends!

Bumblebee1983
04-28-2008, 03:48 PM

Lucky.

I have to decide between Iron Man (uh-huh....) or Speed Racer (new Dark Knight trailer....)

TOUGH CHOICE!!

Trailbreaker
04-28-2008, 08:17 PM
If the Iron Man song is not in the movie I will be sad.

I'm listening to it right now as I am writing this post.:D

xXRavenXx
04-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Lucky.

I have to decide between Iron Man (uh-huh....) or Speed Racer (new Dark Knight trailer....)

TOUGH CHOICE!!

Sneak into the start of Speed Racer just for the trailer :D

Bumblebee1983
04-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Sneak into the start of Speed Racer just for the trailer :D

I am so very tempted. :p

StefsChemicalRomance
04-29-2008, 03:39 AM
Ill tell you guys how it goes. 24 hours from writing this post, Ill be watching it! xD

Michael Do
04-29-2008, 06:41 AM
Ill tell you guys how it goes. 24 hours from writing this post, Ill be watching it! xD

ima go see it this sunday with my 8 year old sis and 3 year old brother ^^

then we gonna watch Forbidden Kingdom! 2 movies in one day

StefsChemicalRomance
05-01-2008, 02:07 AM
AAah omg Such a cool movie!

One of the best MArvel franchises in the mkaing in my opinion.

Raven, The Ironman song is just in the credits =]

The ending is great - not visually - but story-wise.. Its excellent. .. .. Compared to Spidey. ;)

StefsChemicalRomance
05-01-2008, 07:59 AM
AH! Im such a geek! LOL.

My iother mates wanted to see it... so i saw it again.

And just a bit of heads up to people who havn't seen it yet - Watch after the credits! Defnitly worth it, Beleive me ;)

The Great
05-01-2008, 09:18 AM
AAah omg Such a cool movie!

One of the best MArvel franchises in the mkaing in my opinion.

Raven, The Ironman song is just in the credits =]

The ending is great - not visually - but story-wise.. Its excellent. .. .. Compared to Spidey. ;)
anything is better than that horrible franchise